SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how far will they go?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
muffinmom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a couple scammers try to scam me, and have started baiting scammers now, however I have a guy talking with me... he found me on my personal face book page, after a few weeks he claims to be in love with me. Now I have gotten emails from him and traced them, his location is were he says he is. I googled his name came up with not much, google images of his name, came up with links to news reports, nothing to do with scamning, but to do with the work he told me he did. it seems he under sold himself to me, meaning he better then he said. There was alink to a project hes part of... before talking him I remember hearing about this project on the news. his is listed as one of the research group and the email matches the one I have for him. We have had web cam chats, so the pictures he sent match. Is it possible I just to untrusting now? Embarassed
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a cynical bastard from way back, I always go on the basis of "it's better to be safe than sorry"!

If he's who he's claiming to be all well and good.

If he suddenly "has an emergency" or asks for cash, then drop him like a hot potatoe, grab his details and post them on scamwarners.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
muffinmom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I hopeing with out posting his detail that someone here might look at it for me privatly
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you have a pm

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yoruba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he claims to be in love with you after "a few weeks" having never even met you, even if he's NOT a scammer, doesn't that raise up some red flags? Just askin'.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it has by the sounds of things. That's why she's asking Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic