SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spinning Captain Larry Denson a merry dance

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
brad_stoney_rye
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I got this email in at my work email account. I'd had a few of these but this one had such a great storyline around it, I thought I'd have fun with him .... and then I heard about this site and now have a forum for my shenanigans.

Incidentally, Brad Stoney Rye is an anagram of Born Yesterday Smile

---

Good day!
We a team of American coalition troops writing from Freetown Sierra Leone!
We urgently seek for your willingness to help secure some consignment on behalf of the American coalition troops in peace keeping in Sierra Leone. We are currently in Sierra Leone on behalf of the UN for peace keeping over the conflict between rebel forces RUF (Revolutional United
Front) and Sierra Leone government over Sierra Leone Diamond/Gold mines.
RUF (Revolutional United Front) was mostly made out of unemployed men from the slum areas, illicit diamond miners, Liberian and Burkinabe mercenaries, and etc.
However, many child soldiers were forcibly recruited in order to increase their ranks. While RUF claimed to be fighting for justice, freedom and unresolved grievances, their main aim was to seize control of the country’s large supply of Diamonds. The rebellion claimed over 75, 00 lives, turned 500,000 Sierra Leoneans into refugees, and displaced half of the country’s 4.5 million people. Rebel forces and governmental soldiers (14,000 of them) actually collaborated at times, being soldiers in the day, but looters at night. The army’s forces also consisted of street urchins involved in theft. They were given an AK47 and a chance to engage in theft on a larger scale. Initially, RUF did the mining, but as time went on they went to villagers, stripped the young men and hacked off the arms of the rest, and brought the young men to the mining site to get diamonds and Gold. The conflict would eventually become a tug-of-war as to who would control the diamond
mines: The RUF, or the government.
We the American coalition troops were sent by the UN to resolve the conflict and upon our arrival to Sierra Leone, we invaded the treasure house of Mr. Al-Ahmed the head of the rebel force (RUF) were we found some metallic consignments containing pure Sierra Leone Diamonds, Gold bars and Coins of very high karats. But due to laws and restriction order, we are unable to transport the goods to AMERICA that is the reason why we are soliciting for your interest to assist us in receiving the goods on our behalf! We are ready to meet to your demand on this basis with our intending 25% of the entire goods either in cash or in value!
At this moment, I and my colleague have been able to ship the consignments through a diplomatic courier company here in Sierra Leone to a security company in Lebuan Island, Malaysia for safety awaiting final delivery upon us getting a reliable partner who will help receive and sell the goods. Therefore, we will appreciate your effort to reach us via this Email: [email protected] with your confirmation of your interest to our proposal so that we can furnish you with further directives.
Please, note: - this issue must be handled with utmost confidentiality as to avoid publicity!
Yours truly
Capt. Larry Denson
Team Leader
American coalition Troops
Email: [email protected]

Dear Mr Denson,

I would indeed be interested in helping you. Feel free to contact me again.

Kind regards
Brad

To: [email protected]
Subject: Details!
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:43:52 +0000

Dear Partner(Mr.Brad),

On behalf of the American Coalition Troops I Capt. Larry Denson write to thank you very much for your response and interest in assisting us to receive the
consignment/goods to your country. This prospect is 100% risk free which should be hinged on twin pillars of Trust and Honesty as we have never met before. I am a man
of integrity who cannot be involved in any deplorable act and with this I will appreciate you follow up this transaction religiously as this will change our lives for
better.

As highlighted previously in our mail, we have been able to ship/deposit the consignments temporarily with a security firm in Malaysia for safety before we get a
reliable partner who can help claim and sell the goods. We need you to partner with us as we do not know when our assignment in Africa will end as you know revolution
in Africa has becoming a great concern to the world and the United Nations needs us to harness the situation. Should the consignment remain in the custody of the
security company for too long, this will attract a huge demurrage charge. As of now, you can only reach us via email as we are not allowed to use mobile in the
camp/base here. I will want you to act in full capacity as our partner/representative. For us to proceed, you are required to send down the below:

Your full names:
Contact Address:
Contact Tel/Fax:
Proof of Identification(Very Important)

The aforementioned information are required for us to file in claims with the security firm as you been our partner/representative. Upon your return to this email, we
shall avail you the Malaysian security company contact information’s along with the Air Way Bill(AWB) of shipment of the consignments. I will advise you further as we
proceed. Once again do keep abreast that you are working with the American Coalition Troops and we hope to establish a trustful relationship with you.

Please, note, this issue must be handled with utmost confidentiality as to avoid publicity!

Yours truly

Capt. Larry Denson
Team Leader

He replied with a fairly lengthy email about 10 minutes later, which prompted the first paragraph of this next response

Dear Mr Denson,

Thank you for your swift response. It would seem that military skills is not the only skill set in your repetoire to type such a lengthy email in such a short space of time.

Before proceeding I just wanted to clarify a few points. While I'm sure you are a man of integrity, you can never be too sure in this day and age so I'm sure you'll be happy to indulge me.

Firstly, are you acting with the knowledge and approval of the US government? I ask because you said that you're not allowed to use your mobile in the camp and I would have thought that in a matter of this importance your superior officers would have waived this regulation.

Secondly, you say you've managed to ship this consignment to Malaysia, so if you've already managed to get the consignment out of Africa I'm just a little unsure as to what help you require from me.

Thirdly, you're called the American Coalition Troops but I just really wanted to know who you're in coalition with?

I look forward to you being able to clear up these questions for me so that we can commence in our partnership.

On a separate note I, along with every patriotic American would like to thank you guys for the sterling work you're doing out there and I just pray that things go as smoothly for you in Africa as they have in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Kind regards
Brad

Subject: Attn: Mr.Brad
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:09:31 +0000

Attn: Mr.Brad,

Your email amazes me. What is so lenty about my prior mail? Do you know the level of intellect to be able to attain the level of a Captain in the US army? Please try to be more courteous in your mail. We are acting under the jurisdiction of the US govt. The reason for our not been able to use cell phones is as a result of our loved ones we left back home in the states just to avoid distractions. We communicate only with the use of Pagers, Beepers and walking talking devices even from our US base 1 headquarters.

The consignments were conveyed for safety to avoid raise of eyebrows as we do not know when we shall be through with this mission. Our camp allowances put together was use for the shipment to Malaysia. All we request of you is to partner with us and help lay claims. As I said earlier, should we allow the consignment to stay too long with the security company, the demurrage due will be outrageous and we need to relocate it before demurrage start counting.

A coalition is a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause. This alliance may be temporary or a matter of convenience. With this, we are in coalition with the Govt. against the RUF.

To be honest with you Mr. Brad, as an army, I hate dealing with men who always have reservations. Please if you are not competent enough to accommodate this transaction, please communicate with me so that I can discontinue communicating with you and get someone else as we must take advantage of the rare opportunity.
Get back to me urgently with your resolve.

Yours truly

Capt. Larry Denson
Team Leader

Oops, looks like I upset him. Ok, time for some platitudes

Dear Mr Denson,

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm very interested in helping you out with this transaction. I reread my initial email and can see why it might have appeared as ridicule. To be honest it was just a tongue-in-cheek comment about how quickly you replied and I apologies if it caused offense.

As for my reservations, I'm sure you can understand that with internet fraud so prevalent it would be prudent for me to want to find out more about a person I was going to give personal details to. After all, you're used to dealing with soldiers who know you on a personal level. Since you and I have never met, all I really know about you is your name and that you're based in Sierra Leone. With that in mind, it would be helpful if you could provide verifiable information about yourself so that I can verify who I'm dealing with.

Regarding my competence, I run a haulage firm with 8 HGV drivers on my books. I manage my own accounts so am quite competent in both accounts and logistics and can easily handle this transaction. Regarding the goods in Malaysia, it might be safer and more "under the radar" if I were to send a couple of my drivers to pick up the load myself. That way you can restrict the number of people with knowledge of this. If the goods were held in a chilled storage facility and placed in boxes marked pineapples, for example, then I wouldn't even need to let my drivers in on the act. If the goods were intercepted by customs they would have plausable deniability of the contents. If you wish us to go along that route, could you provide details of the number of pallets we would be dealing with so I can better determine the haulage costs?

Kind regards
Brad

Welllllll, what better way to get the diamonds and gold out of Malaysia discretely than if I just happen to be a haulier myself. A friend of mine particularly liked the bit about marking the boxes as pineapples, hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Information required
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 06:34:51 +0000

Dear Partner,

I would not want to divulge my identity yet as I am trying to be meticulous as possible as I can. Please send down the required information’s quickly so that we can file in claims at once. The goods are in two trunk box tagged Family Valuables and upon your contact with the Malaysian Security Firm, we shall know how best we can procure claims.

Be obliged to send the required information’s as earlier required.

Yours truly

Capt. Larry Denson

Team Leader

Dear Captain Denson,

I'm somewhat confused. Both myself and one of my drivers have received a very similar email to the one you first sent me, but from a Capt. Rick Mesh. Is this one of your colleagues?

To be honest, it is somewhat unsettling that with the secrecy surrounding this transaction that I could find any details I provide entering the public domain. While you yourself may be trustworthy, can I be sure that Captain Mesh is equally as trustworthy? After all, he's clearly managed to track down my haulage firm to be able to contact one of my drivers, sending him the same email that I received. While that in itself is quite impressive, it does seem to detract from the secrecy surrounding this whole affair.

Can you clear this matter up at your end before I provide you my details as Captain Mesh doesn't seem to understand that we need to tread carefully.

Kind regards,
Brad Rye

Capt Rick Mesh is another anagram. This time "The Scam Prick". Turns out, saying that I received similar emails wasn't an original idea as another mate pointed out a famous scambaiter who'd done the same. Oh well, can't win em all, onto the next one.

Subject: RE: Information required
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:11:17 +0000

Dear Partner,

I am quit bemuse at your mail. Who the hell is Capt. Rick Mesh? I do not know him anywhere as he is not a member of my teammates. I will advise you/colleague to dissociate yourselves from him as I am the only person reaching out with this offer as my teammates are all subject to me.

The confidentiality of this transaction is not to be toiled with and with this I advise you discontinue any dealings with him henceforth. I was expecting you will send the required information’s so I can file in claims as quickly as possible. Mr. Brad, I quit understand you position but you have nothing to worry about as all we need is your co-operation so we can take advantage of this prospect.

With your experience so far, I can say it an added advantage.

I await your information as earlier specified.

Yours truly,

Capt. Larry Denson

Dear Captain Denson,

I'm glad you've cleared that up for me. I was getting quite concerned that this might be a scam. My driver certainly seems to think the email from this Capt. Rick Mesh was. I've not informed him of my contact with you, but he's a good driver and pretty bright so if you want me to move the goods he's probably one of the drivers I'd use. I could also go on the job myself as I'm sure you are aware that there are strict regulations about driving hours for hauliers and unfortunately customs can analyse a tachograph with surprising accuracy.

Anyway, onto the details you requested: -

Your full names: Bradley Stoney Rye
Contact Address:
1952 High Honyo Avenue
Albany
Oregon

Contact Tel/Fax: 541-912-2342
Proof of Identification(Very Important)
I've attached a utility bill for you

I look forward to doing business with you soon.

Kind regards,
Brad Rye

The bill was some rubbish mock-up and the details, obviously all fake, but I did at least make the effort of ensuring the telephone and zip codes were valid, even if the telephone number itself isn't. Also, "High Honyo Avenue?" yep, another anagram "hehe Having You On"

Subject: Have you contacted the security company?
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:31:19 +0000

Dear Partner,

What is the position now? Have you contacted the security company as advised? Kindly revert to us with update.

Thanks for your time.

Yours truly,

Capt. Larry Denson

Subject: RE: Have you contacted the security company?
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:59:17 +0100

Dear Captain Denson,

Yes, I have now contacted the security company. I've provided them with my company address as I'm sure you can appreciate, it might raise a few eyebrows if an HGV full of diamonds turn up on my doorstep. I've asked the security firm to provide me with pickup details so I can send one of my drivers across to pick up the consignments.

I've never dealt in gold or diamonds before so I'm a little unsure of the process of selling them. However, as far as the gold goes, there have been series of advertisements on TV offering to buy gold. This might be a discreet way of turning the gold into hard cash.

Perhaps you could advise on Diamond merchants you might have come into contact with

Kind regards,
Brad Rye

I had indeed contacted the security firm, a company that's been going since 2006, but only set up a website a couple of months ago.

I was sure he'd rumble this one. I've basically said I'll stick this gold in an envelope and post it to Cash4Gold ... but no

Subject: Update!
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:24:40 +0000

Dear Partner,

Your silence amase me and we are bothered. Have you heared from the security firm? Kindly furnush us with update.

Regards,
Cap. Larry Denson

Dear Captain Denson,

Apologies for the delay, I've been away for a while trying to source a diamond merchant. I've not heard from the security firm yet as I've only just provided them with details (due to being away).

The good news is thanks to william coyote, a close colleague of mine, I now have the acme diamond company on board.

Look forward to hearing from you again.
Brad Rye

Yep, you read that right. Wille E Coyote of the Acme Diamond Co. Surely he must have twigged by now? Nope

Attn: Mr. Brad,

Why the silence? Please be up and comming as delay could be dicey. I do not want this consignment to stay any longer as this will attract a demurrage due. Please, try to be available and reachable.

Read my mails and act as advised.

Regards,

Capt.Larry Denson

By now I'm bored of this guy, so I send a response, guaranteed to kiil all contact

Subject: We have your partner
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:35:12 +0100

Captain Denson

We are Somali fisherman who reach our limit with other people fishing in our water. Our people die so we fight for our very survival. We not bad people but we must live.

Your partner mister rye was abouard a ship we have captured in the seychelles. He not want to tell us your arrangement but ve have ways of making him talk. he tell us you have gold and diamonds. we want these to the value of $500000 USD or it will not be good for mister rye and his wife. Complete this transaction and we let him go.

Heard nothing since ... and I thought he was my friend <sob>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic