SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Belfast to Accra & even feather(sic) - love bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

* This is a first time, completed love bait which ran for three months *
* Please bear with me as I get to grips with the editting tools *

It all started when I received the following message in my personal Facebook inbox from Benice Mitchell.

PART 1 - BURGEONING FACEBOOK LOVE

Benice Mitchell
Quote:

Hello hundsome.Helo am sandra.really like ya profile.u very much remind me of my ex-boy.can we be friends.know more about u

I left it a couple of weeks, and then enter Henrik Teigan:

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi Sandra - or is it Benice

I was very excited to receive your message. I am not used to being called hundsome. I am glad that I remind

you of your ex-boy. I have sent you a friend request. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Are you in Africa? I have always wanted to visit Africa. Everywhere I am looking for other love.

Please write back to me soon, I am aching.

Henrik xxx

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Wel my x boy wanded to mary.so he changed my name to bare his mother name. Bernice mitchell.but we never

married so i took my old name.sandra boateng.read the next mail.ok

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Sandra is such a beautiful name for woman. I am living in Northern Ireland which is part of England but I

am from Norway originally. In my country (Norway), Sandra means 'princess'. So is it OK if I call you

'princess' from now on?

Princess please can you tell me are you still looking to get married? Where are you from? Have you ever

been on an aeroplane?

If you have any more photos please can you add them to your profile. You are so pretty. My pretty princess.

Love

Henrik.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby u make me feel so special.wel i realy looking for the man of my life.so that we can get married and

born nice kids.am from ghana.and no never been on a plane.and i wil fix the pic when i go to cafe.at the

moment am browsing on my fone.baby hope to here from u soon

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Princess I am thinking we are running before we are walking. I would be interested to see a picture of your

ex boyfriend, is he on facebook?
You mentioned in your first message that I look like him. I am not used to being told that I look like

other people, princess. People call me names and make sick phone calls to my home.

How old are you princess? I am 23.

I'd like to get to knoe you better. To see if we are compatible. Please princess could you answer the

following questions about yourself? Then I will know if we are compatible.

- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite football team?
- What is your favourite fruit?
- Which is the best version of Windows?
- Have you ever had sex with a member of the same sex?
- Have you ever had sex with more than one person (at same time)?
- What is your favourite religion?

Thanks, hopefully you can provide the best answers in my compatibility quiz. Also if there are any

questions you would like to ask your prince, please do.

I think I love you.

Henrik.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby,my ex i dont know if hes on face.i gave him al his belonging after he married another woman.he cared

for me.and that i will always be thankful.baby let not talk about him again ok.baby my heart is fragile.i

cant stand broken heart.so i take guy that no girl wil compete with me.i wil be 25 this year. Baby my

favourate colour is pink.i dont like footbal.my fruit is apple.dont have a personal pc so for windows dont

know best.ya when i was in high school i had a girl sex mate.i had fun with 3 girls before.but i saw the

joy in guys and had since not been with any girl.am a christian..compatibility is understanding and

respecting the wishes and view of ya patner.so let take it like that.baby answer the questions u asked me

and tel work do u do..and do u stay alone?hope to here from u soon

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

My favourite color is also Pink.
My favourite football team is Manchester United. Manchester United is the best. I am afraid that if you do

not like football, we are probably not compatible. I am looking for a girl who will take me to the special

needs enclosure at the football ground and hold my hand.
My favourite fruit is the cherimoya.
My favourite version of Windows is Windows NT, especially with my special registry tweak, hehe.
My favourite religion is the Jedi religion from the Star Wars films.

I was wondering how you reconcile being a Christian with rug munching?

I live alone in Belfast. I am a software developer for a major car manufacturer called DeLorean. You may

have heard of us? I design the software that designs the cars.

Henrik.

ps I am not sure if we can still be friends now that you are not a Manchester United fan.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Are u serious?as i told compatibility is when we understand and respect each other wish and need.my ex did

not like bal.so i lernt that.lf we come togerther.we can teach and learn from each other.let me know ya

final words. u are my hundsome sweet prince.and u wil always be.wel i am adding some more pics u can check

it out.i have fallen.cant wait to talk on fone.to hear ya sweet voice.have a great day

Henrik Teigan
Quote:

Princess,

Words are very cheap and it is too easy to say you will become a Manchester United football fan. I cannot

be with someone who is not a fan of Manchester United Football Club.

To prove your commitment to me, I have prepared a small quiz. If you are serious about us being together,

and you want to be with me and have mixed race Teigan/Boateng babies, you will do a little research on the

internet and find out the answers to these questions.

If you don't answer the questions, or don't get back to me, I will know that you would make a lazy and

disobedient wife. It's up to you.

Anyway here are the questions:

1. What is the name of the Manchester United football ground?
2. Who is the manager of Manchester United football club?
3. Which of the following players has never played for Manchester United? a) Bryan Robson b) Eric Cantona

c) Bobby Charlton

Anyway princess, I don't want you to think I am being awkward but I have to be sure you are the compatible

one for me. If you do not want to do this and have better man in mind I will be heartbroken, and I will

never forget you, but I will understand.

Your new pictures are very sexy and little Henrik will have a good time with them xxx

Prince Henrik of Arendal, Norway.

ps I am sorry to hear that you have fallen. I hope you are OK.

Sandra Boateng
Quote:

Ya baby am ok.wel.question 1(manchester united fc), 2 is (sir alex ferguson) 3 is (eric cantona).wel baby u

made u use al my air time researching.we i hope u ok. I wil also like to see more of ya pic.

Henrik Teigan
Quote:

Sandra, I am afraid we are not compatible. I am sorry you wasted your airtime, I thought you would wait til

you got to the cafe first.

This is such a shame because you seemed so sweet and I definitely wanted to get to know you better.

The Manchester United Football Ground is called 'Old Trafford' and all three of those players have played

for Manchester United. They are Manchester United legends. I wanted to see if you were serious and prove

your intention by doing research. You could have found right answers in 2 minutes on Wikipedia Sad

I am so sad that you don't share the love of Manchester United or love me enough to prove you are able to

put work into our relationship.

I will have to buy myself a new laptop to cheer myself up.

I hope you find a prince who is worthy of you!

Henrik xxx

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

As i told u i dont have a pc,if the cafe was close i would have gone there.and lastly i told u i felt

down.all the same i lent something about u.ya profile showed me a are into men.and i also saw u wil do any

thing for (man u)manchester including breaking my heart,now or future.i realy wanted to love u.al the same

thanks for the time u spent mailing me.have a nice time prince.

Henrik Teigan:{/b}
Quote:

I am into men and women, I love all god's children.

I didn't say I was just into women, and you didn't ask. I do like men and women too but I can't have the

childrens with another man.

You told me you would be 25 this year but in your profile it says you were born in 1977? I feel I have been

honest with you and I am sorry if your heart is broken, you could have just said I will get back to you on

the questions when I can get near a cafe.

How about I give you another chance to prove you and I are compatible with another Manchester United quiz?

Also, you said to me you fell down, which means you had an accident in English.... maybe you meant to write

"I feel down" or "I felt down"? But "I fell down" means something different, so I am sorry for this

misunderstanding and that I was not sensitive to your fellings. So I am willing to give you another chance

if you promise to take your time with the quiz to prove your dedication and get back to me when you feel up

to it and have time to visit the cafe.

Still your prince.

Henrik Teigan.

[b]Sandra Boateng:

Quote:

Baby i am 25 this year.thats what am telling u not what am telling every one.baby i see it al one of the

internet joke.am almost tied.baby if u want me let be if not let me know ok have a nice day prince

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I do want you but you need to accept Manchester United into your heart and convince me you will come to Old

Trafford with me, and let me sleep with men occasionally too. I'm not asking a lot.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Ya i get u baby.am al yours

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

So you accept Manchester United into your heart? You're willing to kiss the Red Devils badge, wallow in the

muck of the penalty area at the Stretford End if asked to, let the reserve team squad spray their manfat

all over your face if they want to, queue for hours in the driving rain for tickets to Scunthorpe away on a

Tuesday night, let Sir Bobby wipe his throbbing old member between your cocoa funbags, and hold my hand in

the special needs enclosure?

You're willing to do all that so we can be together?

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

OK.baby

[Henrik Teigan:[/b]
Quote:

Hi princess

I am sorry I have not been in touch over the last 24 hours. I went to the Manchester United game yesterday

and went out to celebrate the magnificent victory over the Spurs on Canal Street in Manchester, which is

the gay homo erotica zone of Manchester.

I banged down a load of pimms in about two hours and got picked up by a couple of triads. They took me back

to their basement flat just off Portland Street, and tied me up.

When I woke up this morning, they were ready, and spent all day taking turns to bum me for 8 hours, with

just a break in the middle while they went out for noodle soup.

It has been one of the best weekends of my life.

How is your weekend going? Is it very hot in Ghana? Are there a lot of flies?

Your Prince Henrik.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

helo prince am ok.thanks for the mail.wel my weed was ok.chating with friends in my house.am glade u had a

nice time.yes it was hot in accra.and who told u there are lot of flies here?whel wel come back from the

weekend.cant wait to be with u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess

Tell me a little about how you spend your time. It occurs to me I know so little about you. Tell me about

your family, and your job if you have one.

Don't be sensitive about the flies. I only asked. I have seen pictures of Africa on my television. I

understand there are serious issues with sanitation in Africa. I have seen African people sat on their

backsides with flies crawling all over them and doing nothing about it. So I thought flies must be a part

of every day life.

I have spent most of the day working on the back-end of the DeLorean web site. It is tricky to generate the

1.21 gigawatts necessary to activate the SQL flux capacitor, but luckily I have my special registry tweak

(hehe).

Prince Henrik.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo prince how u doing?wel with my family,dad is dead.i stay with mom and my 2 brother.as i told u i wil

turn 25 1st december.at my free time i go to the pool or beach.at the moment i help mom in her store.ever

place in the world there are soom nice places and bad places in every country.yes some places have

sanitation problem .but there are place u wil just like it. My mon and brothers are al i have in my

life.have a nice day ok

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi sexy princess

Well, happy birthday on the 1st of December then.

I am very excited today. I subscribe to the 'Gay Norwegian Monthly' e-zine and the November issue should

hit my inbox at any time. I am at work, so this presents me with a problem. Do I print out some quality

material now and sneak downstairs to the DeLorean factory and knock one out in the back of one of the cars,

or contain myself until I get home? What should I do?

What do you sell in your store? Do you sell broadband solutions? Do you have the sanitation problems in

your shop or is it clean? Did your mother ever remarry or does she have to wait for approval from the

tribal elders?

I am sorry for all the questions, I am very curious about yourself and also about Accra, Ghana, which seems

very different to Arendal, Norway.

I want to kiss your cherry lips and nibble your conch-like ears.

Prince.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby i wil surgest u get home so u get enough time.wel mom is remarried and we sel cloths,shoes and

some electronics.with very neat nice shop.wel mom and marraige dont know why.but she might have her own

reasons. Baby wel cant wait to be with u too

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi sexy momma

I have been looking at your photos and to be frank, they make my dick itch, I am hot for you. I can't wait

to give you a good fudding.

I wanted to share my favourite song with you. I used to like this song, but now I have you, it reminds me

of you. I play it every night and think of you. It is called 'chocolate rain'. Here are the lyrics:

Chocolate Rain
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
Chocolate Rain
A baby born will die before the sin
Chocolate Rain
The school books say it can't be here again
Chocolate Rain
The prisons make you wonder where it went
Chocolate Rain
Build a tent and say the world is dry
Chocolate Rain
Zoom the camera out and see the lie
Chocolate Rain
Forecast to be falling yesterday
Chocolate Rain
Only in the past is what they say
Chocolate Rain
Raised your neighborhood insurance rates
Chocolate Rain
Makes us happy 'livin in a gate
Chocolate Rain
Made me cross the street the other day
Chocolate Rain
Made you turn your head the other way
(Chorus)
Chocolate Rain
History quickly crashing through your veins
Chocolate Rain
Using you to fall back down again
[Repeat]
Chocolate Rain
Seldom mentioned on the radio
Chocolate Rain
Its the fear your leaders call control
Chocolate Rain
Worse than swearing worse than calling names
Chocolate Rain
Say it publicly and you're insane
Chocolate Rain
No one wants to hear about it now
Chocolate Rain
Wish real hard it goes away somehow
Chocolate Rain
Makes the best of friends begin to fight
Chocolate Rain
But did they know each other in the light?

Do you have a song that reminds you of me? I hope you don't think I am being too forward, but I can't help

it. Little Henrik twitches like a Tourettes sufferer every time I imagine what I will do to your sexy body.

xxx

PRINCE Henrik.

(These are the lyrics of the spectacularly awful youtube hit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA )

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby how are u doing hope u ok.thanks for the song.but it scared me.wel thats what reminds u of

me.baby yesterday mom called me and al she spoke about is me geting married.and its true am not growing any

younger.baby if u realy serious we have to do the customary marraige so that i and the family can have some

peace.i dont have any time left for games so let do what we have to do .bye prince

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

What do you mean about not having time for games? I thought we were chatting and getting to know each

other. Don't you think it's a bit strong talking about marriage when we haven't met yet?

I am hurt, and confused.

Henrik, Prince of the Scandanavian Peninsular.

Sandra Boateng:{/b]
Quote:

Wel am sory baby.its the pressure.cant stand it.wel its like am in a rush.am sory.am not growing any

younger.and u like the only serious person i met on net al the same am sory.

[b]Henrik Teigan:

Quote:

Princess,

That's OK, I do like you, and want to maul you in the local park, but talking about getting married is a bit

scary. I mean, you don't part with your hard-earned cedi for a car before you've taken it for a test drive,

do you? You wouldn't expect me to agree to marry you at least until you've taken a ride on Teigan's Pork

Chop Express.

You never answered my question if there is a song that reminds you of me?

Prince Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Not for now.not a song yet.u wil be suprized how i even send u al these mails.baby i earn nothing to even

buy air time at even cafe.love u .

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

I'm sorry you haven't got any money for air time. I thought you had a paid job. How much is air time in

Ghana? Which network do you use?

I know what you mean about money being tight. I bought myself a new Sony Vaio laptop last week when I

thought we had split up, and had to compromise on some of the features. You wouldn't believe how much they

charge for 8GB of RAM. It is ridiculous. We have also had to make a lot of the staff redundant too.

I hope you have enough airtime to reply or go to the cafe, if you don't reply soon I will know it is

because you do not have the airtime and not because you don't love me. I understand.

And it would mean an awful lot to me if you can think of a song that reminds you of me?

Prince Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo sweet prince,how are u doing?realy missing u.i wil go to the cafe and print ya pic and peast it in

room. But u stil dont get,i dont have a pc or laptop.i brows on my fone and the air time runs like a

flight.if u have a spear pc i wil be pleased to have it.and the disadvantage is that the cafe is too far.

And i cant stay with out mailing u.luv u take care.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

Sometimes, like when I read your last message, I can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone a

beautiful as you who loves me like you do. You don't know how much it means to me to think there is a

beautiful princess in a faraway land who would actually print out a picture of me to put on the wall of her

mud hut. It makes me so happy thank you.

I do have spare laptop now. In any case it would be no use to you for contacting me as you have no Internet

at home and the cafe is so far from your hut.

What is your favourite love song princess?

Your Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

aby ya mail put smiles on my face.and give me hope for a loving husband in the future.am greatful.baby pc

can be very useful to me in many ways and wil be very greatful.i can watch moveis,music,type for some

people to earn some money.can use the link at the cafe for les than half the price.of wireless for free.u

wil do me more than good if u send me the spear pc.i love west life and normaly play it when i send u mails

at the cafe.i love al there songs.love u.hope to hear from u soon

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess,

My old laptop is a Dell Inspiron 9400. It's a couple of years old but in good condition.

It is pretty high spec and has a 17 inch TFT screen, however, and is not very portable.

I had a quick look online and it would cost a lot to send it to Ghana. It weight 3.67kg. The cheapest way

to send it would be by Royal Mail worldwide economy and this would cost £63. I am happy to send you the

laptop to help you out, but you would have to pay for the postage.

I am sure some sort of electronic transfer can be used for the money, this would be the quickest way, I'm

not really sure. Let me know what you think.

I like West Life too, especially Brian.

Can I ask a favour? Please can you send me a mail telling me what you would like to do to me in bed? This

will really turn me on. Like a story.

Thank you princess

H. x

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I just thought - if you have an email address you can send me the postage via PayPal if you prefer.

Also, let me know your home address for sending the laptop.

Prince x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby u have suprized me.u show u realy love and care for me.u are number one on my heart.my email is

[email protected] house addres no1 examloop,north ridge.accra.but i dont any body can take it if am not

around.do u have ups there i thant wil be fast and safe for me.send it with this box number i wil go get it

from the post.i let the express is 3days.sandra boateng p.o.box 5301.accra-north.ghana..love u take care.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hey princess

I checked the price at UPS and it's about twice as expensive as Royal Mail.

UPS is £135 and takes 5 days.
Royal Mail is £65 and takes 32 days.

The laptop is worth I would say around £400 - that's about 928 Ghanaian Cedi.

Of course for you my love I will give you the laptop for free, all you will pay for is the postage.

So let me know which postage option you prefer and how you intend to send me the postage money.

Now how about a dirty story?

H x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby thanks for the love and the help how about using post.that wil be more cheaper.i have never heard

of the service u priscribe.baby and for the money i swear i cant have it.i told u hard it is for me here.if

u realy want to help me do ok.and for xxx just want to suck u til u hard so that i can sit on and ride u

hard.i hope u can make me cum several times.love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess,

I have to be honest with you, I don't know if you're real or not, because all that is happening is unreal

to me. I'm happy to take a chance and send you a laptop which is very valuable, and take a risk that you

are genuine. I understand it is hard for you in Ghana, so I will pay half the postage if you pay the other

half. That seems fair to me.

If you're not willing to pay even half the postage to receive a 900 cedi laptop, that's really not fair on

me. You could sell the laptop for a lot of money when it arrives.

I don't think you're putting much effort into our relationship. It's like the Manchester United thing

again. You're too lazy to write a story. I don't want a lazy wife. People in need, need to help themselves.

If you really want to help me do ok.

I have been heart broken too many times to have a one-sided, long distance relationship. You need to put

some effort into this.

Henrik Sad

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

I am sory u dont trust me.its al because of the laptop.am sory for askin u for that.ok.if buyin air time

for my fone is hard for me then u should know how hard it is.thanks for the laptop may be ya sis might need

it keep it ok.stil i love u ok.that does not chang a thing.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

OK, I will put the laptop on eBay. All I wanted was for you to make a contribution towards to postage

costs, you would have made a big profit.

It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't know for sure I can trust you yet. There is a

difference.

You never answered my questions about your airtime provider. Which airtime provider do you use and how much

does it cost for you to go online to send me a mail from your hut?

xxx

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Princess Sandra, I have changed my mind. I don't want to lose you. I will send the laptop tomorrow. It will

take over 32 days though to reduce the cost for me. I don't want to lose you. Please tell me it isn't too

late????

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

I dont want to sell the laptop.mostly to chat u regulaly and to fetch me some income it cost me £1 to send

me a couple of mails.baby love is al i need.and u are the one i need.i wish i have a way to make u tust.

me.but i dont know.baby if u dont love me let know now.ok .

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I do love you, thats why I am sending the laptop. I have been hurt before. But I am going to take a chance

on you. Please don't break my heart.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby i love u.i swear i do.thats why am happy.i see u real and i wil not do any thing to hurt u ok. Love u

baby.i wil be ya every thing.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Thank you. Sorry for stressing out earlier. I have had a really stressful day and didn't mean to take it

out on you. My sister, Randi, who lives in Glasgow, has been pestering me all day to pay for her wedding.

Didn't mean to take it out on you.

It would really mean a lot to me and help me relax if you were to write me an actual story about what will

happen when we meet up and get together. It would mean so much to me. Please could you write me a story

about us? It would stop me from being lonely until we're together. It doesn't have to be all XXX. How about

it?

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Princess my email address is **************@*******.com

Please can you send me my story to my email address.

Thank you, love you

Prince Henrik of Arendal

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby how u doing.hope u ok.i wil be ya princes til we come together.love u.what story u talken about.have

to go now.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Do you actually read my messages?

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby sotimes the fone dont show some of the messaiges.baby my fone also cant open email.when ever i

get some money i wil go to the cafe and write ya story.i dont know why u need this cos it wil cost me cos

am slow typer.baby why dont u let things happen naturely than writin u stories. These are some reason i wil

need a pc.wel love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I'll keep my eyes open for your story. This is something that will mean a lot to me, I can't wait to read

it. x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Ok baby.baby pls dont disappointed.cos i have fallen in love soo much.if u dont love me dont let us go any

feather.pls.love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Yes, I do want things to go feather, so write a nice story about what will happen when we meet, and email

it to me. x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Ok so how we gone to meet?when do u plan coming here and when.i told mom about u.and she wants to know

u.she keep worin cos she wants to see her grand children.what do u say about this?

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I was thinking January, as I can't get time off work until after Christmas. Can't wait for my story x

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

No story.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

hello baby are u there am at the cafe am sending the mail. see u soon ...lov eu

IN PART TWO
* Henrik attracts more love on Facebook
* A jealous rival suitor threatens Henrik
* Things hot up between Henrik and Sandra over email
* Henrik receives some seriously funny photographs
* Sandra is introduced to the S3cure Sh1eld Modality.....

Last edited by sidewinder6 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PART TWO opens with Sandra's lame attempt to write a sex story...

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

hello baby hope u are ok. well about the story........... well i don't know if i get u right but if god willing u

come to Ghana.i will first like to meet u at the port....with mom and some friends and my brother's. from there

we go straight home. u might have been tied so i will give u a good masarge....and put u to rest..... i we will

the visit the beach so that we can have some time for our selves ..........kisssing and playing Romans all

night...we will the see to the family to make sure we have the maraige right.we have some hot sex first liking me

till am vert wet and giving me some good sex.. and i know we will have some nice kids.........and we will live

happilly ever after... i hope u are happy with it this all time can make me write have a nice day love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

I enjoyed what you have written so far, it is a good outline, but it's not much of a story, is it? Is that the

best you can do?

I posted your laptop today. I did it the cheapest way, to save money. I may not be a smart man but I know what

love is. It will take at least 32 days, but should be with you in good time for christmas.

So princess, did you put my print my picture out and put in up on the wall of your mud hut yet?

Your lover

Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo ya i peasted it large on my wall near my bed so that i can have dreams about u.thanks for the laptop.did u

do it through post.i wil need the trackin number on the receit given to u.love u baby.shall the truth always be

between us.have a nice day

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

Unfortunately because I took the cheapest option (£62) to post the laptop, it can't be tracked. It would have

cost me £130 to be able to track it. Royal Mail is very reliable though.

You know it would make me really happy if you could take a picture of holding the picture of me? That would make

me feel so special. For now it is the only time we can be together. I don't have a printer so can't print a

picture of you. My princess that will make me so happy! Will you do this for me?

Here is a link to a webpage which shows you what the laptop is like... I hope you like it!

http://forum.notebookreview.com/nbr-marketplace/46190-fs-new-dell-inspiron-9400-e1705-1-66ghz-core-duo-t2300-1gb-

ram-1150-obo.html

Prince.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby can u meet me online.my id is sanyboat

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

What do you mean, meet you online? I don't understand.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby how are u doing hope u ok.baby i dont get wat u saying. U send a laptop,they did give u reciet.wel.and

for the pic,i told u i dont have any job.i only help m0m at her shop.i have to pay for transportation of the

fotographer.pay for the pic and scan.cant do now.by the time the laptop is in might get money.and take pic with

the laptop and ya pic on my wal.have a nice day

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Am soo sory for u.from the start i knew u ware just like al those lies and jokes.hope u regret 4 what u did

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess

why are you sending me a horrible email? I have been away on a business trip for the last couple of days. I send

you my spear laptop and now you're dumping me? Am I right?

Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

U dont know how much i love.and u dont know how i feel if i dont hear from u in a day.u never told me u ware

travin.what did u want me to think.u always talk about u sent the laptop.but u dont have a reciet.wellcome back

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I do have a receipt for the laptop but I sent it the cheapest way, which does not provide a tracking number. I

sent it via Royal Mail Global Economy - visit www.royalmail.co.uk and see for yourself - it's not tracked.

I'm really not sure if I have done the right thing in talking to you, never mind sending you a laptop. How can

you send me such a nasty email calling me a joke? What kind of person are you? If you loved me you wouldn't be so

horrible and nasty to me. You haven't even got the decency to apologise. I have to put up with people calling me

names and making sick phone calls to my home all the time, I thought you were different.

Unlike you, I don't sit on my ass on the beach all day waiting for emails. I work very long hours and sometimes I

am called away to attend meetings in London or Glasgow at short notice. Whenever I ask you to do something for me

you whine about being poor. I don't think you're very serious about this relationship.

Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby am sory,forgive me if i hurt u ok.u ware also hush with me in ya mail.am sory.but the fact remains i dont

have.am sory but if i had what it takes to do what u ask i wil not hesitate.am sory ones again

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

You had access to a camera when you added those pictures to your facebook profile. You told me you have printed

out a large picture of me and put it on the wall of your hut, next to your bed. So all I am asking is, to prove

you do love me and you are dedicated to our relationship, is to send a picture of you holding the picture of me.

Please don't send me any more excuses. If you don't do that, I will know you are using me. Stop pretending to

have no money

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby am sory can i cal u now to apolopise.i have some few air time on my fone hope it can work.if only u give me

ya number

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

U have made up ya mind not to be with me again tel me that ok.the pic on facebook i did them some time past when

i had money.ya pic is already in face book al i need to do was go to cafe and they save and print.but when i take

pic they give me the hard copy ,i scan so that i have it on pc them i send i hope it not the same is it?

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Take the picture to the cafe, use one of the web cams to take a picture of you holding the picture up.

For all I know, those pictures on facebook aren't even you. You have been so nasty and lazy towards me so far, I

want to trust you and love you but you make it so hard. I was crying all night last night because of the horrible

email waiting from you when I returned from my business trip. Why wouldn't you just follow such a simple, easy

request if you were genuine?

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Now u gone too far.ghana is not london or usa.thing are hard here and u just have to understand.i wil look for a

camara fone.take the pix peast it on facebook and delate only to show u my reality.and i wil take the pic of my

wall.and that wil be it u cant be with one u dont trurt .thats what u want than relaxing to make me do it nice

for u.have a nice day

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

When you have taken the pic of you holding my picture, either email it to me or put it on your facebook and let

me know so I can see it. I don't see why you can't use a web cam at the cafe rather than a camera phone.

Once you have proven to me you are real, then I might get over the heartbreak of the nasty email you sent me

while I was away and we can rescue our relationship.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo let me know if u online i wil put the pic there and take it off in 20 munit

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I am online now.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

I put it there check i wil take it in some munits

HERE ARE THE PICTURES THAT SANDRA POSTED ON FACEBOOK
....MY FIRST TROPHIES!

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/homoted/henriktrophy1.jpg?t=1289483037

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x336/homoted/henriktrophy2.jpg?t=1289483037

...FOR SOME REASON HAVING TROUBLE EMBEDDING THEM.

THINGS TAKE AN ODD TWIST
YOU WILL RECALL THAT 'SANDRA' USES THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT OF SOMEONE CALLED 'BENICE MITCHELL'....

SHORTLY AFTER THE PICS WERE LOADED ON FACEBOOK.... HENRIK RECEIVES THIS MESSAGE THERE....

Marko Bojanic:
Quote:

LEAVE BERNICE ALONE SHE IS WITH ME NOW LITTLE BOY ASSHOLE FUCKER FAGGET!!! SHE TOLD ME EVERYTIN I WILL CALL

POLICE STUPID BOY GLASSES BRACES FAGGOT THIS IS NO JOKE I WILL COME AFTER YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOUR SELF I AM SORRY

YOUR PARENTS DID NOT USE BIRTHCONTROLPILLS BECUZ THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH MOTHER HEROIN ADDICT AND FATHER

ABUSIVE ALOCOHL DRINKS..!!!!! BETTER LEAVE HER ALONE I WLL KILL YOU

Henrik replies....

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hello. I boy from Arendal, Norway. I looking for other love. Please if you want to meet boy too get in touch and

maybe we can chat.

Marko Bojanic:
Quote:

I WILL REPORT THE FAKE PROFILE

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I will report you for being eastern european spastic who make threats he can't carry out.

HENRIK TAKES THIS UP WITH SANDRA VIA EMAIL...

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I got your pictures. Thank you. I also got nasty and horrible threatening message from a friend of yours on

facebook. I don't understand what is going on any more.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo henrik,i dont know aboat that.al want u to know after telin u about my X is am scared.and u not the only one

i chat with on face book.i got some trust for u when u thought of helping me with the laptop after i thought u

understood my setwetion which i stil dout u sent.what next was insult and dout about my reality.and the pic u

even put on facebook is that of a kid in a singing coure.i never saw ya resent pic but never complane.the ball is

in ya court.go on or break up.and want u to know am stil waying the love to see who truely love me.i cant go

through heart break again.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I have taken a screenshot of the threatening message I received from your boyfriend today and attached it to this

emaiil, so you can see what I am talking about.

You said your name was Sandra, not Bernice - what is going on?

I cannot help the way I look. You are the one who messaged me in the first place to say you liked my pic and it

reminded me of your ex-boyfriend. I can't help the way I look. I have always been picked on for being ugly and

don't like takng pictures of myself - I am shy.

I did send the laptop on Saturday, it cost me £63 which is no small sum of money, I hope you will feel good about

your latest nasty message to me when it arrives.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Wel henrik am sory for the mail.this is sandra,bernice frind.sorry for al coplication.i did sometime use bernice

facebook account.u can mail me here i wil creat my own accont soon so that u dont have any treat email from

bernice man ok

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Well, I hope you can understand why I am so upset about these events. I don't know who is who, what is what any

more. I'm very confused as to why two people would share a facebook account. If you (Sandra) could create your

own Facebook account I would feel a lot better. If you could ask Bernice to tell this gentleman he has made a

mistake and ask him to take back the threats I would appreciate that because I was very scared.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Am so sory for the troubles i made u go through i hope u 4give me what i saw in u was love from my heart.u al i

need and i promise i wil not use bernice id any more.if u promise to foregive i wil keep u and wil be the only

one i wil chat with.take care

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I will forgive you for the horrible threateniing messages. It is clear to me that they weren't your fault and

that you and Bernice are not the same person. I hope we can continue to talk, I enjoy our conversations. Tell me

a little about your day? Today I have been working on my company's latest vehicle. It is a bicycle with wings. We

think it will make a major breakthrough in to the UK market in the next 24 months. Please don't tell anyone about

it though or I could lose my job. They will initially cost customers £400,000 to buy, but we expect when the

volume of sales increases, that will come down by at least 5%, making it a genuine contender in the light

aircraft market. Can you imagine sitting on a bicycle and taking off? You will be able to program GPS

co-ordinates into it and just sit and enjoy the ride.

This is a large reason we have so many meetings at the moment as it is a big financial committment to the company

and they want to ensure all the best people are behind it.

Well I hope all is well with you princess

AND IN ANOTHER BIZARRE TWIST, ANOTHER LAD FACEBOOK MESSAGES HENRIK....

MEET THE RATHER SHAPELY Jana Ibrahimovic....

Jana Ibrahimovic:
Quote:

hi i am girl from montenegro. i really like to meet new norweigan men. i would like to be friends. how are you?

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hello Jana Ibrahimovic: I am a boy from Arendal, Norway, but living in Belfast, near England. I am well

thank you for the friend request.

Jana Ibrahimovic:
Quote:

How old are you Henrik??? Do you go to school?? I would really like to get to know you better... I like your

glasses. Are you really in a relationship? Too bad....

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hello, I boy 23 from Arendal, Norway. I am not in a relationship, but I get so much male and female attention

unless I say I am in a relationship, it is overwhelming at times. I am a professional web developer, I do not go

to school any more.

Jana Ibrahimovic:
Quote:

Oh forgive me, you just look so young in the picture. Anyway I would like to get to know you better for some time

so I can tell you about my life's goal and biggest dream. Maybe you could answer these questions:
What's the colour of your toothbrush?
Are you left or right eyed?
What cd is in your cd-player right now?
What means light year?
Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
How much do you use ketchup?
I will explain later why I am asking you such odd questions. Meanwhile you can answer them. Do you have any

questions for me?

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

What's the colour of your toothbrush?
- The handle is green, and the bristles are blue in the centre and white around the edges.

Are you left or right eyed?
- I am both left eyed and right eyed. I have two eyes, one on the left and one on the right. I was born this way.

What cd is in your cd-player right now?
- 'The Smurf Dance' by The Smurfs.

What means light year?
- The distance that light hypothetically travels in a vacuum in 365.25 days.

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
- Why would I discuss my friends with a total stranger purporting to be from Montengro?

How much do you use ketchup?
- Only on burgers and hotdogs.

My questions for you are as follows:

What is your life's goal?
What is your biggest dream?
What is your favourite version of Microsoft Windows?
Do you like Manchester United?
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Do you like to take peoples' underpants off with your teeth?

Jana Ibrahimovic:
Quote:

Hello Henrik. Thank you for your answers. What do you mean purporting to be from mne?? I really am.... these are

my answers:

What is your life's goal? why would i discuss my life's goal with a total stranger purporting to be from norway??

What is your biggest dream? see previous answer...although I will tell you later if I get to know you better.

What is your favourite version of Microsoft Windows?
Windows XP i guess...

Do you like Manchester United? no, I like chelsea

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? 2.5 grams (guess)

Do you like to take peoples' underpants off with your teeth? depends.

I am starting to think that you are not really from Norway. If you are tell me the meaning of this:
Dessuten kan det hende operasjonsmetoden er for dårlig.

If you're really from Norway you must know it it is one of their most famous quotes.

IT SHOULD BE NOTED HERE I SPENT AN HOUR SEARCHING FOR THE MEANING OF THE NORWEIGIAN PHRASE WITH NO LUCK!

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hello Jana Ibrahimovic, you're the one who mentioned you wanted to tell me your life's goal and biggest dream at

some point, so I thought I was trying to be polite in asking.

Are you really in an open relationship? What are the boundaries of your open relationship, if so?

I am from Arendal, Norway. I really am.

Jana Ibrahimovic:
Quote:

You did not answer my question. I don't think our "friendship" is working out...

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I agree. You are strange person. Nice arse though.

AND THAT WAS THE ED OF THAT NOT UNPLEASANT LAD EXPERIENCE...
... BACK TO HENRIK & SANDRA, OR 'HENDRA', AS I LIKE TO THINK OF THEM...

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo prince thanks for understandin me.i love u and be with u.ya progect is great and wonderful.wel am doing

good.only misin u.hope u ok too.love u baby

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Thanks princess

We have a company 'bonding' day on Tuesday. We have them every once in a while. The company spends a lot of money

on these strange corporate exercises which are supposed to engender close co-operation. Last time we went bog

snorkelling in East Anglia, but what with all the cost cutting measures at the moment we are having a game of

pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, and then bobbing for apples. Do you have donkeys in Ghana? How about apples?

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo sweet prince.how u doing hope gud.then u realy fun in ya company.wel here we have 1 or 2 donkeys in the zoo

and some part of ghana.but not much.and the climate here dont suport growin of apples but we inport.love u take

care

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Have you ever played pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey?

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby how u doing hope u ok.no baby never played that game before.infact never never know what game it is.u

can show me.love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

What party games do people in Ghana play?

H

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

No thing like that baby.wel how u doing hope u cool.missin u.love u.hope u tel me how u feel about me.love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

But what I mean is, if you have a party for children, or family, what games do you play? Sorry if I wasn't very

clear in my question, there is a bit of a language barrier.

We play pin the tail on the donkey, musical chair, pass the parcel, statues, stuff like that.

Henrik.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Ok baby thanks for explaning.we play draft,ludu,u put ya legs in a sac and hop racing.u never told me how u feel

about me.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Those games sound really interesting. Please can you explain how they work? I feel very excited.

H.x

SANDRA GOES FOR THE MONEY...

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby i hope u know draft,tudu u have a dice u trow it and count the number u trow.wil baby first december is wy

birthday what u wil about it

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Oh, I was wrong, I thought the game sounded interesting, but if all you have to do is throw a dice and count it,

it's not much of a party game is it? Are you sure there's not more to it than that?

Sorry I don't follow your other sentence - you already told me 1st December is going to be your birthday on

Facebook. I hope you have a great party with the dice game?

H.x

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi Sandra

I haven't heard from you today so I am guessing you are out of airtime. Thinking of you and hope you had a had a

fun weekend over there in Ghana. I have had a quiet weekend, I watch the boxing on the TV, did a bit of gambling

at the casino (I won). I hope to hear from you soon.

Lots of love and kisses

Henrik x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby how are u doing hope u are ok.i have been thinkin,as mom keeps bording me about marrage.she keeps askin

me abought u.and wants to talk to u oneday on fone.i need ya fone number

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hey princess, it's a little bit too soon for me to talk to your mother about marrying her daughter. I'm happy to

talk about marriage when I visit in January. I've been looking online and flights will cost me about £1,200, so

this is quite a commitment on my part and shows both you and your mother I am serious. If it's all the same to

you and your mother, I'm not going to agree to marry someone I haven't met, we might not be compatible and we

might not be attracted to each other princess.

H.x

SANDRA GOES FOR THE MONEY AGAIN

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby how u doing baby how u doin hope u ok.sory it takes long for me to mail.they wat to block my line cos i

have to pay some bill or my fone line wil be blocked soo can u help me with £40.i wil be very happy.love u baby

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi Sandra.

I have some questions about the £40. Please answer them all so I can understand, and hopefully help with your

situation. I am quite careful with money, so if you don't answer the questions, I will be unable to help.

Which company do you owe the money to?
£40 seems a lot for a phone bill - why is it so much?
If I agree to do it, how should I send you the money?

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby how u doin hope u ok.thanks for the mail.wel the company is ghana telecom.and baby i use it in

browsing.and its postpaid.been paying this every mount.ontil now things are not that ok.take care.for sending i

think u can help me out.or i have to ask.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

OK, I will send you the money - how should I send it? Can you give me your bank account details so I can do a

transfer, or Western Union/Moneygram? Let me know ASAP and I might be able to do today. I don't want you to be

cut off.

Also I have been looking at flights for January. How does 7th January to 21st January sound? If we get married

while I am there, I can book you a seat back with me. I am assuming you want to come back to UK with me. We also

need to talk about cost of customary marriage in advance, so I can have funds available. I am going to do it as

business expense, and fly first class, hehe. That way my company can pay for flights.

Prince Henrik.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby u have made me so happy.i was not wrong afterall.u ware the only one i felt like being with .i have to

ask mom about the bride price.and jenuary wil be great.startin the year with me and u my dream.i ask a couple of

people and they said westen union wil be the best.i wil love to go with u .can u get me a job there? Love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

OK well don't get too carried away about the wedding just yet. Like I said, I want to meet you before I agree to

marry you. It doesn't make sense to agree to get married to someone you have never met.

I will get my flight booked as soon as possible.

I will go to the local Western Union office now.

H.x

IN PART 3 - FUN WITH 5ECUR3 5HI3LD.... Cool
sidewinder6
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PART 3 - SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi Sandra,

I have just got back from my local Western Union branch, It is very cold here in Belfast this time of

year.

Anyway, I have decided to send you £80 so you can pay your phone bill and next month's bill in advance, I

don't want us to lose contact at any point up until my visit, so you must promise to use the £80 to give

to Ghana Telecom so your phone bill is paid in advance. I am surprised they let you have a mobile phone

contract in Ghana as you don't have a job or any money.

At my local Western Union office, they asked me if I was sending the money to a relative. I told them I

wasn't sending the money to a relative, and when I told them I was sending the money to my girlfriend in

Ghana, they advised me I should send the money via a new security system they are using now for transfers

to Africa, because there are so many scammers and terrorists in Africa using Western Union Money Transfer

to move money about.

So what you need to do is visit the security site, fill in your details and answer some security

questions. Once you have done this, you will be given the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) which you

then take to your local Western Union office to receive the money. I hope I have explained all this

correctly.

Anyway, what you need to do is go to the cafe and visit this website:

http://5ecur3ptv.info

Your Unique Access Code for the website is:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx42102

Please let me know when you have received the money and paid your phone bill, so I know you will not be

cut off. x

H.x

** Henrik has forgotten to tell Sandra she has to put her name in as 'Miss' Sandra Boateng - silly boy

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Princess, I am away on a business trip for the next 24 hours. I have an overnight drive, a meeting with a

potential new supplier of left handed spanners in the morning, and a long drive home.

I hope you get that phone bill paid.

And let me know about the bride price once you have spoken to your mother.

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby ok i hope u have a good trip love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hey how's it going? I have had a long long day, am tired, and would really love one of your masarges

right now. I hope you have had a great day and got your phone bill paid.

H

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby how u doing missing.how was ya trip hope every thing went on well.i have been tring to get it done i

dont know how u filled it hope u make me know.they keep the name does does not match.i know i gave u all

my details.so i dont know why this is happening.wel i hope u make me know how u filled it.love u take

care

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

You need to use 'Miss Sandra Boateng' as the username, not just 'Sandra Boateng'. Sorry, I did not point

this out in my original instructions. I hope you aren't being penalised by Ghana Telecom for the delay in

paying your bill because of me Sad

My trip was very tiring, but successful.

Princess, you don't really tell me much about what you've being doing in your emails. Please can you make

a little more effort to talk to me about your life and what you are doing, like I try to. I want to feel

close to you.

H.x

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess,

How is your day going? I haven't heard from you today, this makes me sad. I have had a really good day

today, got some design features of the Icarus Bike approved.

I have received a message from the money transfer people, saying you have not completed the security

clearance questionnaire for your £80 yet. Do you still need it to pay your bills? Let me know. Also

please get back to me about the customary marriage price, have you spoken to your mother yet?

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo how u doin am soo mad but i hope i keep it.i went to the cafe and waisted al the time and money

tring to fill the forms there and all they tel me is refresh page.been doing this all along finally they

said there was an errow.have to go al over again.wil thanks for the money but i have to go throug to take

is u not wanting to give me.if u did not want trust me u neednt send it.mom said u have to be here so u

can make ya self known before she can tel u wats involve.thats al she told me.have a nice day

Sandra pays a number of visits to NN's Secure Transfer Modality page....
Quote:

Ladname: Miss Sandra Boateng
Jobtitle: store keeper
Address: no1 examsloop,northridge.accra
Primary email: [email protected]
Secondary email: [email protected]
Primary tel.: 0244589652
Secondary tel.: 0545225859
IP-address: 41.218.225.154
Time: 2010-11-18 07:53:30 (GMT-7)
Transaction name: Sandra Boateng Ghana Telecom

Quote:

Bank name: amal bank
Address: no10 examsloop northridge
Account number: 0012359584758965
Swift code: 5158266
Additional info: no
IP-address: 41.218.225.154
Time: 2010-11-18 07:55:30 (GMT-7)

Quote:

Ladname: miss sandra boateng
Address: no1 exams loop.northridg.accra
Primary tel.: 0545225859
Secondary tel.: 0244589652
IP-address: 41.211.3.241
Time: 2010-11-19 11:31:05 (GMT-7)

Quote:

Ladname: miss sandra boateng
Address: no1 examsloop,north ridge.accra
Primary tel.: 054225859
Secondary tel.: 0244589652
IP-address: 41.218.237.149
Time: 2010-11-22 06:33:53 (GMT-7)

Quote:

Bank name: amal bank
Address: no10 examsloop,northridge.accra
Account number: 002369258147369
Swift code: 369258
Additional info: no other imformation
IP-address: 41.218.237.149
Time: 2010-11-22 06:36:15 (GMT-7)

UNFORTUNATELY MY MUGU WAS TOO LAZY TO ANSWER MANY QUESTIONS, QUITTING AFTER 20 OR SO. SADLY I CAN'T

REMEMBER MY LOGIN DETAILS TO RETRIEVE THEM TO SHARE...

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess

Why do you always lash out at me when you don't get your way? Are you saying to me that there's been some

problem with the Security Shield systems and that this is my fault?!

If you would please read the email I sent to you when I wired the money, I was told to send it with extra

security because it is going to Ghana. I have never used Western Union before so I just did as I was

told.

When things don't go your way, you get angry very quickly. You seem pretty immature at times. Now you

know why I don't want to agree to marry you before meeting you, in case you're a nutcase. I am good

enough to send you money to pay your bills, money which I work hard to earn, and you send me a shitty

email because there was something wrong with a computer. Grow up.

I was only asking how much the customary marriage might cost because I was going to bring the cash with

me to pay for the wedding, in case we decided to get married. I can't access large amounts of money while

I am in Ghana, so I was just being sensible.

I will leave the £80 with the Western Union people. If you do decide to collect it, just make sure you

enter valid and accurate security details, and answer the security questions honestly, otherwise the

transaction might be refused. Personally I am glad there is security to protect people from Norway to

make sure we are not inadvertently funding terrorism.

Email me back when you have grown up!

Henrik.

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby how are u hope u ok.am sorry if i offended u.hope u ok.wont like to talk about any thing.but with

the marrage it wil not be that expensive.have buy some stuffs and that can cost 500 ghana cedis.and give

the ralative some money.hope u ok .take care

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess

I am very happy today. Manchester United won and Manchester United is the best. I am at Manchester

Airport waiting for my plane back to Belfast. So I have time to kill. One day I hope to make the journey

on the Icarus Bike we are designing at work.

I am going to see the new Hairy Potter film this week. Do you like Hairy Potter?

Is there no way you can find out how much it will cost me for everything if we get married in January? I

don't want to be in a situation where I run out of money or offend anybody. You mentioned money for

relatives. Which relatives will I need to pay, and how much?

I hope you are having a great weekend.

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby how are u doin.been some time now.i completed the securety feild.hope they cal u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess

I thought you had forgotten about me and found someone else to marry. I have emailed you loads of times

asking you to keep me up to date with how you are doing and stuff but you only ever send me one-line

emails back. I thought you had got bored with me? And you have also been very bad tempered with me. And

you won't tell me how much cedi I need to bring with me in January. So I haven't booked my flight yet.

I received a phone call from the security shield department of my western union office this afternoon

which said they were unable to release the funds to the recipient (ie you) because you had still not

fulfilled the security criteria. They said that
a) you entered false bank details
b) you did not complete the questionnaire in full
c) you used copy and paste to try to trick the security questionnaire
d) you spelt the name 'Henrik' incorrectly

I am a little upset that you don't know how to spell 'Henrik' as I am supposed to be marrying you.

As I said, it's up to you whether you still need the money for your phone bills. £80 is not a fortune to

me but it seems a shame for it to just sit there in western union's bank account because you don't have

time to do the security forms.

Still your love

Henrik.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Hi baby what i filled is al i can do.i dont have accout so i use moms.wel i told u that for the costomary

marrage it wil be 500 ghana cedis.for the money u said u sent.keep it.i wil be sick to try doing any

thing.so pls go for it or dash it to them.its ya money.have a nice day.love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Is the price negotiable?
Also you said I had to give money to your relatives in en earlier email. How many relatives and how much

per relative?

I love you too

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby how u hope u ok.ya that money wil be for the traditional marage we wil do the wedding later

.for the elders money it can be 300 cedis.and for the money u sent i know the imforormation is with u.i

dout u dont want want to pay 40 wich u said 80 but u want to come pay 800.i have been thinking

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess

I don't understand your last email I am afraid Sad
You want me to send you 800 something for some reason?

H.x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Am not saying send me 800. Am saying the stuffs for the marrage and for the family members is 800. And

if this mounth end i cant contact u cos my line wil totaly be deactivated.i have to pay the bil befor it

to late.this the last time i wil ask for this.if my line is deactivated i cant contact u again. I wil be

waitind for the the details to go for the 80.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

Thanks for clearing up the 800 thing, I understand.

I really don't understand why you're asking me to pay your bloody phone bill again. I've already sent you

enough money for 2 months worth of phone bills and instructions to collect the money. Do you understand?

I do hope it is the last time you ask me for this money, for this reason.

Also, I don't understand why not paying your phone bill will stop you contacting me again. There's

nothing to stop you going to a cafe and emailing me or sending me a facebook message.

You're a nice girl, but your attitude stinks and you are a lazy bitch. Get off your big arse and pick up

the 80 I have already sent. I had to work hard for that money. What do you do all day, stand behind a

counter and fuck about on the beach? How can you send me ultimatums when you're supposed to love me?

Henrik.

HENRIK SENDS A BOGUS VIRGIN AIRLINE TICKET SHOWING HIS BUSINESS CLASS ITENARY FROM BELFAST TO ACCRA IN

THE NEW YEAR (IMAGE HAS EXPIRED), with the message...

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Let me know if I should cancel this...

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

U have made up ya mind not to get me.can u count how many times i have used the cafe on u.ones.the

cost,and trasportation.is making it hard for me.the fone is the best way we can comunicate.and with that

how many times am i able to mail.i cant go for the money.so give me the detial.so i can go for it.cos if

they the disconect me its gone to be along time.it b,cos of u i need the link more.love u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I love you but I wish you would be less lazy and do as you are told. When you come back to Belfast with

me, I will expect you to get a job. Not fartarse about on the beach all day, covered in flies, like you

do now. These are difficult times in the UK. You can't expect to get any job if you can't follow simple

instructions and won't get off your big arse

I wish you would stop talking as though I haven't sent the money. I have already sent it over a week ago.

If you want to collect it, go on the internet and follow these instructions. I asked you how you wanted

me to send the money, you said western union, so I did that, and was advised to use extra security

because of terrorists and scammers, so I followed the advice.

All you need to do is go to the website, ENTER VALID DETAILS, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS HONESTLY, and collect

the MTCN number which you then take to the Western Union office with. What could be simpler?

[security info pasted again]

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I haven't heard from you for three days, so I guess you've decided not to talk to me any more.

Please, if there's anything more I can do to get you to talk to me again, please let me know.

Love Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo prince,hmw u doing.been some time now.my line has been deactivated.mail me.any time i come online i

wil reply u ok.love.love

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

hi princess

so wonderful to know you havent dumped me.

sorry to hear about your phone. perhaps you should consider switching to pay as you go in future?

how is life in general for you? it is snowing here in the UK and very cold, I wish you were here to

cuddle up to me and play with little henrik.

I can't wait to see you in January

x Henrik x

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo prince how are u ,hope u ok.am fine. Wats up this xmas.i havent cloths or shoes.and am very

broke.and the money for the fone bill u mad ya mind not to give it to me.thanks for that.did u realy send

the laptop?is it trough p.o.box or house addres.cos the box is the family box so i have to know when its

geting here so that i check the box befor any one goes for it(that is if u realy sent it)cos the money i

western union even told me there is nothing like.so it looks like u just want me waist my my little money

at the cafe and my time.wel hope u ok.miss u and cant wait to met u

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi princess

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but I did send
you the £80 for your phone bills. I know you haven't collected it
because the Security Shield people email me when the funds have been
released.

Ghana is full of beggars, thieves, scammers and chancers. It's no
wonder the people at your Western Union office don't advise security
shield because they lose money if people don't use their insecure
service.

I am beginning to wonder if you are being entirely truthful I'm your
emails. You clearly have clothes on in the pictures of you I have
seen. OK, they're looking a bit shabby, and show a bit too much of
your big belly, but clothes they are.

Didn't you tell me you are a shopkeeper? Why don't you just start
robbing from the till? If you put an elastic band around one of your
fingers, you can roll up a fifty cedi note really tightly and
conceal it in your hand just before the end of your shift. Try it. Let
me know how you get on. By doing this, you will be able to afford
shoes. I know what women are like for the latest fashions.

I sent the laptop to the PO address you gave me. I thought it might
have arrived by now. As you know, it can't be tracked, so I don't know
what day it will arrive.

It seems clear to me that you don't like me any more. I am a loss to
understand what has gone wrong. I guess I should cancel my ticket.

I am heartbroken at your lack of trust. I love you.

Henrik

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo baby,how are doing hope u ok.i want to say am sorry for al i have puten u through.the mis trust and

al forms of insult.men has puten me me through a lot on net just looking for love.i made my mind any man

who tels me he want me on the net has to do a form of sacrifise so i see how serious he is.from now i

promise i mil trust u.love u. An for the security field.i did al can.the only thing i did wrong is the

account wich i dont have.so i leave the rest to u weather u like to send me the details or not.thanks for

being patiant with me.have a nice day. SANDRA(princes)

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

Hi Sandra

I think you have been very cruel and heartless towards me. I don't know why you would treat me so badly

when I planned to come and visit you with money, possibly marry you, and offer you a new life in the UK.

And now you say you have been cruel to me intentionally as some sort of test? I am owed a full

explanation.

Henrik.

ps Did you try the thing with the elastic band yet?

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Helo how are u doin.hope u ok.sory baby i dont still.

Henrik Teigan:
Quote:

I am owed a full explanation!

Sandra Boateng:
Quote:

Baby its simple,i have been dating online for some time and after dedications.time waisting,sacrificises

they end up disappointing me.heart breaking.so i made my mind any man i get online has to also make

sacrefice.i try him to see if he has paciance,true love.and if u love me my problem should be your

problem.so when i tel u and u dont give it means u selfish and think of ya self alone.and that cant

work.but for u i always feel to give u more chance cos i fall for u.hope u get me.have a nice day

As a first time baiter, I'd like to share a few reflections. First of all I got bored with my lad. He was

unbelievably lazy and felt my efforts deserved more if I am honest. Also, although I have read many many

completed bates on 419 eater, actually being the person receiving the emails from the scammer is a whole

new experience. I was disgusted at my lad's attempts to manipulate Henrik in a way I wouldn't otherwise

be able to appreciate. I don't know if this is something many baiters go through during their first

scambait, but I was surprised at the strength of my revulsion towards the lad by the end.

Anyway I hope to improve next time round & thank you if you read up to this point.
p38cyq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Well done, even with a lazy lad.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait!
Quote:
I was surprised at the strength of my revulsion towards the lad by the end
I know how you feel, same here.

doak67
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting naked pic of laddetes is my ultimate fantasy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic