SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Rage

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I thought I'd share a little scammer rage in lieu of a traditional introduction.

I have been messing with this particular fellow for almost an entire year now. Nothing major. I just spent most of the time ignoring him. But the times I did write to him, I led him on to think that I'd be paying him a visit with a lot of money some time soon.

After ignoring him for quite a long while (not much free time at home), I decided to mess with him again today. After all, it was he that wrote to me - as he does every time I log in to Yahoo Messenger - so I figured I'd indulge him a bit.

It didn't really go too well. I tried to get him to call "my partner", and after lots of failed attempts and impatience on his part, he finally got through to me. I spent about two minutes abusing him over the phone, and he called it quits after that. Going back to me on IM, he tried to tell me to tell my partner to call him instead, and I made a comment about him being poor and unworthy of doing business with.

What followed was the following wave of abuse from him. I know it's not much of an achievement, but I do like the thought of a scammer belting fumes while burning midnight oil in a dingy internet cafe and pouring his rage out to a long time victim that just refuses to comply.

Scammer: I need to recharge first thing tomorrow morning
Scammer: By calling the network center
Scammer: But they are asleep as at now
Scammer: You are just jumping into conclusions
Scammer: Didn't i tell you that am not havinf enough balance and am on travelling
Scammer: You are just wasting my time
Scammer: Anytime that we try to commence business you mess it up
Scammer: I do not think you are interested in doing business
Scammer: And one more thing,have ever heard of a poor person working in a gold mining company?
Scammer: As a sales representative?
Scammer: With this atritude no seller would like to commence business with you
Scammer: And don't even think of coming down to Ghana on your own to look for a seller cause you be scammed
Scammer: I tried to conduct genuine business with you but you just lost it
Scammer: U are so ignorant about gold business
Scammer: Best of luck in your gold buying
Scammer: We have our gold and you have your money so if you are ready just pm me
Scammer: And stop acting like a end buyer cause u are one hell of a jerk u shit brick
Scammer: Fuck off u white ape
Scammer: U poor bank teller and ur retarded peace of shit friend
Scammer: You cannot make a call and yet you call someone you can place a call to you dumbass poor?
Scammer: I wish we were in person i would whipped the hell out of u junky ass
Scammer: God will punish you for wasting my precious time
Scammer: Ahhh u look at this fool trying to call someone poor
Scammer: Eat shit
Scammer: U bastard,ur mama was a cow.
Scammer: And ur dad was a minatour
Scammer: U don't even have a phone u fool
Scammer: I would call james early morning
Scammer: <Evil face>
Scammer: <Sick face>
Scammer: Ass negro
Scammer: Infact God will punish you
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And ur dad was a minatour

LOL_sign LOL_sign

Possibly the best insult I've seen. If that's not siggy material then I don't know what is.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, this place can be a great resource.

I think your mugu is pretty well hooked, good job!

When this deal ends, expect another scam email from him with a different format. I just get the feeling

The neatest thing is a mugu who’s having a second go at you is even more hooked. A mugu can never be too hooked.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gimli wrote:
Possibly the best insult I've seen. If that's not siggy material then I don't know what is.

Smile I've gotten more creative ones in the past. I'll look into my archives to dig them up, if you wish.

buried under 419 emails wrote:
When this deal ends, expect another scam email from him with a different format.

Oh no, my friend. I doubt he's going to try that any time soon. I think the longest I've ignored him at a time is about three months. Despite this, he'd still chime in every day with "hello" or "dear, are you there?" This particular scammer is quite desperate. I haven't had time to try anything a little more exciting with him recently, but perhaps now is the time. He's clearly emotional enough to be swayed.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ur mama was a cow. And ur dad was a minatour

That's almost like a Monty Python line! Congrats on upsetting your lad enough to come up with such a good rant.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That's exactly what I was thinking

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Scammer: Ass negro

Shocked

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
Quote:
ur mama was a cow. And ur dad was a minatour

That's almost like a Monty Python line!

Or Monkey Island...

"Very appropriate. You fight like a cow."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I get 'baiter rage', especially when they say shit like "listen carefully", I really have to get up and go for a walk and breathe.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That's one of the reasons I don't call lads. I tend to have a very short fuse on attitudes like these and degenerating into a shouting maniac might alleviate the pressure but ruin a bait. So I stick to Email Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask wrote:
shouting maniac might alleviate the pressure but ruin a bait.

No such thing! They respect your honesty. Razz

All jokes aside, sometimes being a little "too human" can help a scammer see you as a true victim. A lot of the problems I see with people trying to mess with these scammers is that they act and sound far too scripted. All but the dumbest of lads will see through that.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

True, to a certain point.
In the first phases of a bait, you could as well reply with all kinds of shit or just blanks (I did with one of my characters, Mr. Point.), they don't even open them.
When it gets personal, yes, it's advisable to be "real".... though I find it boring. I prefer madness Very Happy

Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With all due respect, you've missed my point entirely. Madness is real. I have the great misfortune of having to work with a lots of different people on a daily basis, so I've long been privy to this fact.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if I misunderstood your post. Must be low on caffeine Very Happy

Anyway, yes, I agree: madness IS too much real. I've seen my fair bit of it in my life.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris_YELLsome wrote:
Sometimes I get 'baiter rage', especially when they say shit like "listen carefully", I really have to get up and go for a walk and breathe.

When I play back recordings of my calls, I am surprised by the number of times I just heave a deep sigh...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask wrote:
Must be low on caffeine

And I, too high on alcohol. Very Happy

To everyone else, I understand that my post count doesn't really add much to my credibility, but if I may throw a piece of advice out there, the absolute best thing you can do when messing with scammers is to just be yourself. Naturally, you'll adapt your personality to suit whatever character you're playing, but in general, the less you try to bend your natural flow, the less suspicious the scammer will become.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Don't worry. From what I learned here, credibility isn't measured in numbers Smile

We welcome your experience Smile

As a side note, being a long time RPGer, I can surely tell that any character you play has shards of you in it, whether you like it or not Very Happy

Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask wrote:
I can surely tell that any character you play has shards of you in it, whether you like it or not Very Happy

Touché, my friend. I submit to you another element worthy of observation, though, and that is how much the person does or doesn't try to suppress said shards.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

For my observational experience, it might have something to do with the image you have of yourself, both consciously and unconsciously.
Most character one portrays have one or more "desirable" traits, either what we value about ourselves or what we want to have. I'm not speaking of morality here: Theodore Mask (of my Elder Gods bait) is amoral, ruthless, and an all around thieving bastard. But, unconsciously, he's like that because a part of me likes his guts and his "don't mess with me" attitude which feeds my (considerable) ego Very Happy
On the other hand, Ash Williams is naive, gullible and weak willed: all things I consider undesirable traits. But then again, i wish I'd have his candid approach on life. He is unsullied, so to speak Very Happy

I hope it didn't get too convoluted Very Happy

Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not convoluted at all. A very interesting analysis, in fact. Combine that with some unadulterated face-to-face time with the scammers (or as close as one can get without traveling to Nigeria), and you've basically rigged the baiting game pretty damn far in your favor.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, if only my desire for showmanship whould not get in the way Very Happy

Seriously now, one of the things I'm considering is using my time as an oga to confront my lad on various issues for the enlightenment of us baiters. I hope I will succeed Very Happy

Thanks for your kind words, anyway. I know I tend to ramble when I give an explanation Very Happy

Weisze Tod
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask wrote:
one of the things I'm considering is using my time as an oga to confront my lad on various issues for the enlightenment of us baiters.

There are stronger, faster (and a little bit more nefarious) ways to achieve such enlightenment. I have to go catch a few hours of sleep right now, but if you're interested, shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it.
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

You obviously haven't encountered one of my walls of text as of yet, by the end of it, most people miss what I was trying to say, and I end up just typing up a bigger one.

Yastreb wrote:
Boris_YELLsome wrote:

When I play back recordings of my calls, I am surprised by the number of times I just heave a deep sigh...

LOL I admire you're self-control, I have a mouth that would make a sailor blush, and boy I would let them have it, mainly because I imagine them saying something to a victim and thinking they're so clever.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris_YELLsome wrote:
LOL I admire you're self-control

I have shouted and ranted in character...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great lad rant! I love the smell of frustrated mugu in the morning.

Frustrated Lad wrote:
ur mama was a cow And ur dad was a minatour

Here's the Monty Python line to answer him with, from the Holy Grail:

Quote:
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic