SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another groom... another colonel

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey,

I went to the bank in this afternoon and I talked with the manager. He told me the money is there at Ashanti, Ghana, waiting.
What I can do more?

Again the informations for you:

To: Arigu2zo Clau2de .C.
Address Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana
MTCN - 1155321206
transfered: 4200 $

kisses

Sara

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another stubborn man!

Quote:
PLEASE TAKE THE MONEY BACK IS ENOUGH.THE ONLY THING I NEED FROM YOU NOW IS TO SCAN THE RECEIPT WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THIS MONEY ALL THE TIME.IF NOT YOU ARE A TOTAL LIER.AND STOP TELLING ALL THESE RUBBISH.I SAID TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK.YOU REQUESTED FOR AN ACCOUNT GO AND PAY IT INTO THAT ACCOUNT AND SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP IF NOT NEVER YOU EVER WRITE TO ME AGAIN TELLING ABOUT ALL THESE NONSENCE ANYMORE.
MARK

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you want to send this money use this address
name....ARI2RIGUZO CLA2UDE .C.
ADDRESS....ACCRA.GHANA
so i dont know were you get that ashanti ghana you are sending it to

Quote:
I will not send the money again! Why would I do that?

Sara

Quote:
DARLING,
PLEASE IF YOU REALLY KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME AS YOUR HUSBAND PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO PAY THIS PEOPLE THIS MONEY SO THAT YOU WILL KEEP THIS PACKAGE FOR OUR FUTURE.DOES IT MEAN THAT HUSBAND AND WIFE CAN NOT HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING?IF WE HAVE SMALL MISUNDERSTANDING DARLING IT CAN NOT MAKE US TO DESTROYED OUR FUTURE PLANS TOGETHER.I KNOW YOU HAVE TRIED SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THIS PACKAGE AND WHAT I WANT TO TELL YOU IS THIS ANYTHING YOU SPENT DARLING AS SOON AS THIS PACKAGE REACHES YOU PLEASE OPEN IT WITH THIS CODE NUMBER.....1958...THIS IS THE CODE TO OPEN THIS PACKAGE AS I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE DARLING.PLEASE THIS IS OUR FUTURE OK.I AM SENDING YOU MY INTRNATIONAL PASSPORT NOW OK.
YOURS HUSBAND
MARK

I guess he needs talk with Mr Sono, the manager! Cool

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ban2co do Bra2sil – BB

Dear Mr. Ma2rk De2r2ick,
We made a transfer to you according informations by S2ara Mo2rit2z of 4.200 usd.
The sending informations:

To: Arig2zo Cla2ud2e .C.
MTCN - 1155321226

You don't need confirm the informations and send the copy of your ID, we already received the copy of your passport , the sending money is confirmed.

That is not a common treatment in the bank, but S2ara Mo2r2itz is a special client and friend for us. But nothing else we can do in the future.

Sono Fudido
Manager BB

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sono, the manager, receive these emails !

Quote:
HELLO,
PLEASE CHANGE THAT ADDRESS TO ACCRA.GHANA. BECAUSE KUMASI IS ANOTHER REGION IN GHANA.
USE THIS INFORMATIONS LIKE THIS,
AR2IGU2ZO CL2AUDE.C
ADDRESS....ACCRA,GHANA
THAT IS WERE THE MONEY IS NEEDED KUMASI IS ABOUT 8HOURS DRIVE FROM THE CAPITAL CITY WHICH IS ACCRA.SO THE MONEY IS NEEDED AT ACCRA,GHANA AND NOT KUMASI.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
IS NOT MARK DERRICK THAT IS RECEIVING THE MONEY BUT MR ARI2GU2ZO CLA2UDE .C.
PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CANDID FEEDBACK OK

Quote:
HELLO,
YOU CAN ALSO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM WESTERN UNION WHICH MR CLA2UDE WILL USE TO CONFIRM IN THE BANK THAT SUCH MONEY WAS SEND TO HIM .I HOPE THIS IS WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER.WHEN YOU TRACK IT THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE CONTROL NUMBER.
YOURS MARK

Sorry! He can't! Twisted Evil

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An email from Mr. Fudido

Quote:
Banco do Brasil – BB

Dear Mr Mar2k Derr2ick,

We made a transfer to you according informations by Sa2ra Mor2itz of 4.200 usd.
The sending informations:
To: Arig2uzo Cla2ud2e .C.
MTCN - 1155321226

The sending money is confirmed and we can't change anything in that. We only can cancel the transfer. But you must know if that happens the Sa2ra Mor2itz account will be blocked for another money transfers for 3 (three) months. I advice you to go and catch the money.
That is not a common treatment in the bank, but Sa2ra Morit2z is a special client and friend for us. But nothing else we can do.

Sono Fudido
Manager BB

And email from Mark to Sara:

Quote:
Darling,
Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.Darling...I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you.Darling i do ask myself one question...Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream.Even though were far apart I love you dearly with all my heart.It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.Darling.i will Go ahead and say it: I love you. You can say it a thousand times. But, true love doesn't need to be told..if you once said I will love you more than anyone until the day I die, and that person leaves you; how will you say I love you more than anyone again, or should you say that.
yours,husband
mark
IRAQ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic