SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Turning the tide...$

View next topic
View previous topic

Greed Feed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been working a lad that's got a Japanese tsunami scam going and I didn't have any
luck getting him to fill out any paper work. So when it came time to send him the money
I thought I'd turn the tides on him and sent him this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mr (lad),
Yes I will be happy to do that for you but first... I have a little business deal for you. No
doubt you've heard about all the money washing ashore in Japan. Maybe you've picked
up a little your self Wink

Well I have a friend in the Army. He is stationed in Japan and now he's in charge of
guarding the money! He told me that no one knows how much money is there because
no body's counted it. Half of it could be taken and no one would know.

We have a plan but we need an over seas bank account to put the money in. We don't
want the bank to be in Japan or the US. It's not that we want to steal from the needy,
the people in Japan are getting more attention and money now than they have in years.
We just want a little piece of the pie. If we cut you in on the pie, could you help us out?

Let me know what you think,
(Baiter)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't herd from him yet, but I'm thinking a C-130 cargo plane could do an air drop
1 mile off the cost of West Africa. Of coarse he'll have to get his hands on a boat, flare
gun and have a big sign to hold up so the flight crew will know it's him lol

I just thought I'd pass this on and see what every thinks about the idea. I hope to hear
from him soon. He did give me bank details that I sent to Allan.

Happy hunting!
The Seventh Seal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds very promising. I will follow this topic closely hehe Smile

Good luck, i hope he bites! Cool

"Dont write to me again and again till u die in your destruction act.
Believe me you are death,u are not alive,go to hell with so call money,am okay as a human,i dont lack and i dont beg." - Romance Scammer

Closed lad accounts x5
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic