SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

If you can't blind them with science...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... this Lad, aka Dr Boni Yayi, President of Benin, knows the rest of the sentence!

Quote:
ATTENTION FOR YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS!!!
DEAR FRIEND READ TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING BECAUSE I WANTED TO DO THIS TO YOU MARK MY SECOND TENURE AFTER OUR GENERAL ELECTION LAST WEEK.
Good-day and the most favourable Month! I am of the great convictions that you had a very memorable day fill with joy and happy moments that is going to be evergreen in your memories for years to come.
Really I actually could not fathomed nor comprehends neither pick-points directly what it was to make me stick it out with you this long despite the fact that all I had been getting from you were mere trashes fill with negative responds to the tune that I began to see you as “the-non-serious type” with an inbuilt “Death’s Wish” instincts and desires but for the strong emotional link that pursues me to give my uttermost best for the Release of those in poverty bondages I could not afford to wave you aside like the Drags of the Earth.
Thus, I had fully anticipated to witness the swift Release of your Fund within the last month period simply referred to as “an era of Divine Grace” and you could quite imagine my chagrins to arrive my Office this Morning to be presented once again with your File mark “For Your Approval For Cancellation”, you could then figure out for yourself how highly disturbed I was, as I am confronted with this dilemma.
Now let’s get down to the very business of the day, which to my reckoning is centre on your Fund now languishing Ministry Of Finance for the passed 2 Months, which is currently been subjected to questioning, following your persistent delay in fulfilling your own side of your obligations owned to Authorities that has recognized your Rights to ownership but which you are sidetracking in the most nonchalant manners that reminds one of the worst outlandish tenure of sheer arrogance.
Categorically speaking, for how long did you ever think I could hold on to your Fund without infringing on the International Norms & Ethics of the standardized constitutionality of the International Regulations. It is now becoming extreme difficult for me to hold on under the Presidential Immunity Clauses since the time limitations has been exceeded, while trying to prove myself “the good guy of the bad bureaucratic systems” most people vent their irritations on, when it boils to issues concerning Government and its odd machineries, but here now you are constituting to the same retrogressive angles with your delay, hence you are not going to fault anyone once your Fund is cancelled within 7 Days from today.
From all indications you has been given sufficient time to act on yur constitutional & fundamentality yet you are only determined to WASTE it all as I am now going to wash my hands off completely from it, while cancelling omy Presidential Immunity Protections Clauses.
DETERMINATIONS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL SUCCESSES, YOU CAN DO IT NOW EVEN UNDER THE MOST UNUSUAL CIRCUMSTANCES IF YOU TRULY SET YOUR MIND ON ACCOMPLISHING THIS,YOU CAN DEFINITELY COUNT ON ME TO BRING GREAT, WONDERFULL CHANGES INTO YOUR LIFE ONCE YOU COULD GIVE ME THIS CHANCE TO PROVE MY HEIGHTS OF AFFECTIONS & GOOD WILLS TO YOU!!!!
FINALLY BELLOW WAS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MINISTRY ON WHERE YOU CAN SEND THEIR $140USD, SO TRY TO SEND IT NOW SO THAT I WILL GIVE IT TO THEM TOMORROW WHEN THEY COME BACK OK.
[ - snipped - ]
Remember that Winners never STOPPED midways on their track but went ahead boldly without Fears to the Finishing Line to win the Crown!!!

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has this fucktard ever heard about punctuation and pauses?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a James Joyce fan?

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ask him if his name is ulyses!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
BookReader
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boris_YELLsome wrote:
Maybe a James Joyce fan?

Or Faulkner.
BookReader
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
^^ ask him if his name is ulyses!

LOL! Perhaps his name could be Harold and his wife 's is Molly.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I could not afford to wave you aside like the Drags of the Earth.

What a relief that must be. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Gods.... Craxi has been reincarnated Shocked

(Italian in-joke Laughing )

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic