SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Terror Mask's freaky experiment - help needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello guys Very Happy

Today I float above my rotten soapbox to call out to any gentleman or lady stout enough of heart to partake in my latest , ambitious modality!

The core of my idea is simple: work a love lad (not vlad - this is strictly a lad-targeting modality) into believing he's haunted and have him scramble for juju and/or a priest shrieking in utter panic.

To do this, I need for some of you to hand me your most gullible lovelads, along with the info you got about them.

Alma Wade, my character, will, on the course of an ideal bait, fall for the guy, get heartbroken, come back, and start creeping up with thing she isn't supposed to know (like lad location, a phone number, previous transactions, other "lovers") and pushing the level of discomfort so high to make him scramble.

To add believability (and make it easier for me), Alma has the face of Internet model "Creepychan" - all the better for the later stages involving blood and disturbing photos Razz

i'm open to suggestions, changes of plans, and anything you can hand over to make this work Very Happy

Thanks for your attention!

*floats off the soapbox*

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm interested! But how can you gain the info apart from targeting a scammer you have already baited and know about? Also, I am sure that lads are like us and are quick to make up a story to keep their victims happy. So they may have a different location for every scam. . .

. . . and could an IP tell you enough??

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

Sand Timer 23 months - THE F0CUS 0F GL0RY M0THERLESS H0ME
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's why I'm asking all of you to give a spare lad you've baited Smile

Of course I don't expect any RL info from them - but just having knowledge of their made up stories from someone (seemingly) unrelated to them should be pretty unnerving. From there, it's all psychology and superstition play Very Happy

Pointing to their general location also helps - maybe the more gullible of them would make blunders and give me more hints to work on....

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have just the lad for you. He is not a love lad typically, but I am sure he could play the game. . . .I have recently recieved a huge questionare back from him regarding his home, family, eating habits, car, education, work etc. . . . will forward it to you if you fancy!

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O yes Very Happy

PMing you Alma's address Wink

jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile Info sent. . . . he never did recieve his £3,000!

Enjoy him. I may even have another play with him myself

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do like this....let me know how I can involve myself and bring down some negative Karma...aka....bad Ju Ju on the boys...

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I see money has been stolen from you - large amounts - this is money you worked hard for but never arrived?"

Also, read into the iconography of Juju, snakes for instance are important

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terror Mask - I once inflicted a demon upon a mugu. Check out the link:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168903&highlight=drysdale+demon

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic