SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting a bit worried about my girl

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not my vlad...... my girl.

So far I have 75 photos of this girl.
This vlad's averaging 10 photos each email.
Is there any way besides Tineye to verify the photos?
They're so varied and include family members.

Could he have taken these off some poor girl's Facebook or something?
How can I tell (and preferably warn her?)

You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)

You have succeeded in putting hacker into my system with your dubious attachments of the western union/money gram payment slip. God will punish you and pay you for that. I will take your name somewhere and when the repercussion will come you will never know where your problem will be coming from. Watch out.
- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10 a day! That is unusual I have to say. My guess is Facebook. You'd be surprised how many people don't use their privacy settings to make photo albums viewable by friends only.

As to the identity of the girl in the pictures that could be difficult to establish. If you have photoshop on your computer you can determine when and how they were taken, however. Download a pic. Open it in Photoshop. Click on File and choose File Info. Not always, but usually, that gives you the date it was taken, the camera or mobile phone that was used and sometimes where it was taken too. Not sure if it will help you locate her but doing it feels a bit like being a Private Investigator - which is cool.

If the girl is such a rich source of material your scammer may not be the only one helping themselves to her personal memories but it would be nice to alert her if you can.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool. Thanks. I'll have a look.
Another 7 photos in another email just now.
And "she" wants me......

"To me has dreamed that I already have arrived to you and we have met!!! It was the fine meeting!! At us was long and passionate kissss.
Then we have sat down in the car and have continued to kiss. You have started to touch me for my intimate places and I have been very excited!!! Ohhhh it was so pleasantly!!!!"

You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)

You have succeeded in putting hacker into my system with your dubious attachments of the western union/money gram payment slip. God will punish you and pay you for that. I will take your name somewhere and when the repercussion will come you will never know where your problem will be coming from. Watch out.
- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I felt a little dirty just reading that.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

You want her? She won't shut up.

- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No thanks, I think I'll stick with my lotto and charity lads. They're less likely to fantasize about me touching their "intimate place." Laughing

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Vlads are a fun bunch, if more difficult to handle than lads.
The sex mails always crack me up to no end Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I try to put out of my mind that I'm writing to a guy.

Laughing

- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You just stumbled onto one who found a major stash of pics of the same girl. They raid various Russian photobucket and blog type sites.

If some of the pics aren't 'model-ish', you may never find out who the actual girl is.

You could check the exif data to see how old the pics are, also.

The Vlads are actually easier than lads, unless you are determined to put too much effort into them.

"You have started to touch me for my intimate places and I have been very excited!!!"

Shows up......

http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter.asp?id=9520

http://www.scammerlist.com/memberid/497838

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No dice on the photoshop. All details blank.

But she's finally at the money-begging stage.
960 US Dollars, thanks. By WU or MG, of course.
Turns out she doesn't have enough for the plane ticket.

But.....

"I without any constraint have told to you mine a sexual inclination to you. I do not wish to hide it!!
I know that we will have a wonderful night of love and mutual caress.
I promise I will return all the money.I will earn money because I am ready to work as hard as possible! Millllllllion Kisses."

But I got another 9 photos - incuding passport.
This is gonna be fun.......

- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic