SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it give you a warm feeling when...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...lads regurgitate famous bits of script in phone calls?

I have a lad on the go who phones me on a daily basis to check the progress of the "transaction". Today I gave him a verbal slap for sending me a scan of "his" passport which had the expiry date October 2006.

I demanded he explain why he hasn't got a new passport in four and a half years and this was his reply:

"Please brother," he said, "I have been busy taking care of my sick wife - she has cancer of the oesophagus..."

Now we've all read about that ubiquitous disease on an almost daily basis, but to hear a lad actually use it on the phone as an excuse was pure joy!

Incidentally, I've taken to hanging up on him every minute or so and then blaming him for the poor connection - it gets him incredibly frustrated, but he's always profusely apologetic when he calls back. Laughing

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Today I gave him a verbal slap for sending me a scan of "his" passport which had the expiry date October 2006.

I believe you shouldn't have slapped him, that's the kind of mistake you want him to make with a real victim

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jim Morrison wrote:
Quote:
Today I gave him a verbal slap for sending me a scan of "his" passport which had the expiry date October 2006.

I believe you shouldn't have slapped him, that's the kind of mistake you want him to make with a real victim

I hear what you say, but that was the advice of a very experienced, long-time baiter on here. Laddo now has to provide all kinds of other documents as proof of his identity.

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well I agree with Jim and disagree with the other baiter who advised you. Pointing out their legitimate mistakes isn't really a good thing most of the time.

And I too love hanging up on lads and blaming it on them or their network connection. Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic