SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Senegal to Burkina - A tale of missed fortunes

View next topic
View previous topic

kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This WIMP mod by Bruin is just great. I have had so much success with it. This one is my best and furthest. To date, I have not heard back from this lad via other addresses in response to his original letter. He did tell me he was without money and it was very hot there.

http://polyenvelopes.biz/419.htm

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead do you think he's a little mad. GREAT BAIT. bow_down bow_down the way that you ended the bait, he will never know how close to the money he came. Laughing he'll probably come back asking for forgiveness.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! Thumbs up

"Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing." Mr. Ben Lod, ATM lad wanting my daughter's medical trust fund.
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint And Give Your Life To God So That You Will Leave Long." Mrs. Edna Oleibe, who does not like that I quoted the Bible: "The love of money is the root of all evil."
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen words snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have made my day! It always gladdens my heart to see someone using WIMP on the mugus.

Congratulations on your safari hat.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic