SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Three times lucky/Thickest Lad Ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

Ashton Archer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only ever done baiting for a bit of fun and haven't been on here in ages. I did the Del Trotter Fine Arts scam ages ago:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129527&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

And strung him out for ages and he finally came through with two paintings. I thne continued asking for certain forms to be filled in, fake WU forms the lot. After a while I just gave up and stoppped replying.

Fast forward a couple of years and I am bored one night and decide to reply to him saying that the money has been transferred to his account and the only way he can get anymore funds is if he sends more paintngs.

I didn't think he would reply, or if he did it would be a load of garbage and threats. However the stupid clot agreed to it and duly (in time) sent another couple of worthless paintings (although this time they were in pastel whilst the others were oil on canvass - he's a talented lad!) - and once again I string him along and eventually get bored and stop replying.

Which leads me to today. He last email to me was only a couple of months ago (he doesn't give up!) - do you think I can get him done for the third time?!

Any other extremely thick lads people have come across?!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never underestimate the persistence of a lad. I'll bet he will go a third time. Welcome back to Eater, too, BTW. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic