SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a colonel or a major?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely again...for now.

Quote:
Hey sunshine ,
Its alright i believe you and i understand . Monday is not too far off and everything will be fine alright ?.I even think its better that way as that will give you time for your mother in law to get off your back and get busy with something else other than poking her nose into your affair .I will want you to treat this our affair with great caution OK..

And since you are still living under the same roof with her i think its will be better if you maintain a high level of discrepancy about us.keep your head down and act normal at least till you get the court verdict in your favor over your own share of your late husband before you decide to let out in a any manner OK..please try and do that for me OK.

I wish you are having a wonderful day over there?my mum is a wonderful person and my dad is great to,to bad dad has passed it will have been a dream come true for both of them to see their new daughter in law.
I will have loved to have you live with my mum but she is not staying with me dear she lives with my sister in Ontario,i only go to visit her often.but if you want i can bring her over to stay with you for a little while when you come over and i am sure she will bond with you instantly.Honey i have attach a picture of mum and dad and a recent picture of her with the rest of my family,child and grand child.

I will love to talk at length with you too but i think we will have to chat better to d that ,when will you be online maybe we might find a day this easter period to chat at length sometime later in the day when you are less busy and more relaxed ,probably your mother in law will have slept off then haha.

I care abut you and it hurts me to read that you are not having the best treatment out there i wish i have the power to get you out of there right now i would gladly have done it ,i am just sure it gonna be alright soon its just a matter of time just get whats yours and when you are ready to move on, you definitely will.

let me know when next you will be online so we will be able to chat better ,how is Alice i hope she is fine wherever she is at right now ?i love you and i cant wait to meet you .
i think of you all day and at night its you i dream about .
kisses and hugs
your only man
Collin

Rolling Eyes

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Colin suddenly sounds so reasonable and well-spoken. Could your lad have been given an almighty slap by his Oga and told to clean up the goat shit because he's putting his No 1 mugu on the job? Very Happy

Excellent work Sweet Poetry. You have them wrapped around your middle finger. Wink

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil! Embarassed

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My deer,

I really wish you were here with me. These days are not easy to me. Besides the problems with my mother in law I have a concern about the health of my aunt. Do you remember? I went with her to the doctor.
Yesterday night, she was very ill and I had to run with her to the hospital. We stayed there all night. I only came home at dawn. The doctors have not found anything yet and so she had to be hospitalized.
Honey, my aunt is an old lady, who I love very much, she is alone in her life. She doesn't have child. She only has me!
Now is 8 pm, I came home to get some things for me and my aunt. Have dinner and take a shower. Naturally, I used the time to write to you too. Now, I'll go to the hospital again and I'll sleep there, caring of my aunt.
Please, pray for us! We need.
Ah, I loved the pics! I loved your mother! You need talk with her, maybe she (what's her name?) decides to live with us for a time.
Do you have animals in your house? I love animals! Do you think I can have animals with me?
Deer, write to me as soon as possible, I'm feeling very sad!
kisses

your wife

Sara

Wink

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me it yesterday night. Unhappy i could not answer yet..... Wink

Quote:
hello sunshine,
How are you today ?i hope you are fine and you are having a wonderful day out there? despite all what you are going through right now.I want you to know that for disappointed there is a blessing and gain that" tough times dont last but only tough people" what ever is it that you are going through right now will son go away its just a matter of time dear..ok..

I am fine over here too,my leg is getting better but i still have to be at home for a week..I wish you are here with me already it would have been the happiest day of my life ,,but i will not get worried about that as i know and pray that soon after all is settled about your husband you will be here ..

i am sorry about your Aunt and yes you told me about her and the hospital in one of your last mails.How is she now ?has the doctor finally figure out what is really wrong with her?i know how it is to lose a loved one and from the way you written about her i pray you dont loose her now .I look forward to meeting her the only woman who had raised a fine gal like you into a woman...I pray she gets better ok.

I am glad you like my mum well i hope you love the rest of the family member around her as well.i am hoping they will meet you son my lady and what a day that will be ?i will talk to her about she coming to live with us and i am sure she will love the idea but like i said she is a little far of besides do you think you can cope with taken care of her? when you just arrive into my place as a new wife?I am thinking its better we take some time and love ourselves first i want to spend time with you dear and i really will not want any distractions what so ever ...baby i just want to love you yes you need that!!!

I think the animals are good i used to have horses livestock and cattle but i sold them over the years ,well i

f you will want any animal you will have to choose k let me know your choice then we will join it with a few of mine and everything will just blend ..honey its ok with me ..

I have to stop here bye for now dear and
I wish you a wonderful easter,
love and kisses,
your only man !!
Collin

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just now

Quote:
My deer,

Unhappy, my aunt is worse. After many exams doctors discovered that she has a bactéria named Pasteurella Multocida, high mortality. The doctors don’t have much hope. They Said to me it’s normal the patient seems better and makes suddenly a few leaps and die. My aunt is very dismay and cyanotic, her mouth has thick baba all time and I have to clean her. Your breath is very difficult and she needs oxygen. She also has a yellowish green diarrhea, unhappy, I also need to clean.

Tell me about your Easter lunch, was it good? What did you eat? The hospital food is awful. Did you see your relatives? I hope you called your mother and sent my hugs for her.

I came to pick up some clothes and I’m returning to the hospital. The doctors asked me don’t stray from the hospital. So, I don’t know when I write to you again.

Honey, pray for us! It’s a very difficult time in our lives!

I was very happy about the animals, I’ll Love has a loto f them. Dogs, cats...What do you think about hens and chicks? So cute!

Kisses
Yours
Sara

About my aunt sickness see it:
http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/publications/field_manual/chapter_7.pdf

Baiting is culture! Twisted Evil

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew! It doen't affect humans ... so far!?

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it. you mention your aunt's diarrhea :yikes: - then ask him, how was his Easter lunch. you're good. you're very good. hope he lost his appetite. but then, he doesn't have any emotions or care for people anyway. but I do hope you continue to make his life Hell Twisted Evil as he has done to his victims. beating

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again Joseywales!

I just received this answer from him

Quote:
hello SARA,
I am sorry to hear about your Aunt ..I wis there was anything i could to make her better ,but i am sure you will be fine..i want you to know that this world which we are living is not a permanent place for us we all are going to die someday ,sometime..so take heart and try to be there for her during her dying day ok..I am hoping we will get to chat better i ahve been thinking and i wanted to let you know some thoughts i ahve about the 3500 you wnat to send to me.
I was thinking if you can get to your bank on monday and withdraw out the money from your acct and then find a WU location nearby to send it that will be faster and since you are not sending from your acct that is even possible that your mother in law will not be aware of it and it will be faster ..Please let me know how you feel about this idea ..i hope you will be abel to get this done with having to take care of your aunt please let me knwo as soon as you ahve sent the money and if you get tpo do it the way i suggest please send me the WU details as soon as you have it ..
my easter was normal i really dint celebrate it much as i am alone coz MRS CANDACE HERSELF HAD TO GO AND OBSERVE IT WITH HER FAMILY AND SHE WILL BE BACK AT JOB FOR ME ON TUESDAY..

The animals we will ahve to get them and like i told you i dont have much with me over here ..so yopu tell me if you will be able to send some money over for that as well..but for now send the initial 3500usd let me see how much things i can get for us out of that ..please do not fail to send this week i ahve a lot to get and i dont wnat to loose the stuffs i want to buy to another buyer ok.. i hope you understand ..
take care and buy for now
love and kissses

collin

I'll not answer now because Sara is busy at the hospital. She needs cleans the aunt. Twisted Evil

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, pay attention!!!!! The sick is the aunt doesn't the sister!

Quote:
Hello i haven't heard from you ..
I am hoping we will talk soon
I hope your sister gets better miraculously

Sean

Do you believe in miracles?

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday

Quote:
How is your Aunt hope sh is well..still expecting to hear from you .

He was very lazy!
I just sent it:

Quote:
My deer,

I'm very tired and sad!
My aunt is still very bad and she needs help all the time. I have ben in hospital with her all time. Now she has also bullous pemphigoid, wich causes large blisters with thick and gooey fluids on the back, elboes, knees and buttocks. The blisters with yellowish puss along with blood that oozes out stinks and are very nasty.
My poor aunt asked me for a priest, I think she wants confess her sins before she die. She thinks that her illness is caused by her sins.
Honey, I need return to the hospital now.
I'm missing you very much.

Yours

Sara
Cool

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely and disgusting symptoms you have invented, compliments! puke
Did your aunt also ask for a notary to make her will in your favour?

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Jeannette ... I'm thinking about.

I received this in this morning:

Quote:
hey
sorry to hear about your Aunt with what her present
situation which you describe is i am sure she will prefer death .I hope she dies soon so that the suffering will stop.I feel for her a lot and for you as well.i will wait till you are ready ..I have gotten better for now and i am travelling too Africa tomorrow its a friendship/business trip i will tell you more when i get there.
byee for now

Laughing

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A "FRIENDSHIP/business trip? So he has got at least one friend who will be able to send him money when the problems start!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went to Africa and Sara is at the hospital...

Quote:
Hello dearest one,
How are you today and how is everything ?i hope all is fine,i haven't heard from you in a while so i am checking out on you .
let me know how you are doing and
I look forward to chat with you sometime soon
a lot to catch up on don't you think??

I arrived in Nigeria on Monday (last week) and me and the fellow crew were debriefed at the capital of the city atAbuja ,after that we were deployed into different parts of that country ..i was deployed to oyo state,i found out that Nigeria is full of vast ethnic with different dialect and language ,there are over 100 languages and 3 major tribes namely the Hausa ,Northerner,Igbo the easterners and the Yoruba tribe westerners respectively.. I was deployed to the western part ,Yoruba speaking region..

I am yet to know the meaning of the language "Yoruba" they speak in these part of the country but i am hoping i will get to be familiar to it by the time i get to know the local well as they are Yoruba speaking region where i am deployed for now .so by then i am so sure that i will learn enough to speak it with you haha..

About how i am spending my day over here i think every second ,every minute ,every hour seems like being in an alien land for me any way too much dark people haha i am not saying i am not used to it as there are blacks in America ,but this is very different way too much black skins made me and my friends look alien to sum beside thank God that i don t have to be on uniform although i am permitted to hold a substantial firearm but i don't even carry any as i just want to enjoy this place and have a god time .Breath the air feed my eyes and just make this a wonderful learning experience..

For now i have been given a place a stay its a rented flat its in a secluded place a quiet nice neighborhood called old Bodija in IBADAN OYO STATE .
for now i am having to report to the ODOGBO cantonment in an area called OJOO in that same state, its the military base in that state .My job has to do with been out in the open taking shots at area taking samples and sometime we will have to take an helicopter around to look at the area from up.so i am getting to go out and i am really seeing some new places and new things ..i have a local guy as a driver to the truck we take around he is a nice man his name is Abidemi Adeolu..he is a very good guy at his work and he makes sure that we don't miss a thing he even suggest interesting places for us to go to .

I am sure with a guy like him i will enjoy my stay here At least he had made it seem so .
well that's about everything for now i am just expecting my laptop brought to me with the rest of my stuffs so i can get to right you more comprehensively as i am doing this at work station at the base and as i am reporting this morning and i will have to sign off now and get going THE GUY IS BEGINNING TO LOOK AT ME IN AN AWKWARD MANNER HAHA ....
I am hoping to get to read from you soon .
take care and have a wonderful day .
Truly yours
collin

Tomorrow I'll answer now Sara's aunt needs a bath! Cool

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm…a scammer and a racist and possibly homophobic?

What a romantic combination. You are a lucky girl!! Very Happy

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My deer,

How are you? I hope you're fine. Did you already learn Yoruba? I guess it's very interesting.
My aunt is in the same, no news. she spoke with the priest and now she wants a notary. Maybe, she wants to do her testament.
Are you making a business trip or you are in a duty?
Did you receive your laptop? My uncle works in a company with it, so, if you need one I can send to you. Only ask.
Sorry, I need to return to the hospital.
kisses

yours

Sara

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow... news from Sara's aunt!

Quote:
My deer,

Aunt Jemina is still bad. She talked with the notary to make her testament. She has a small fortune. She said I may be the sole heir but she has a condition. She wants that I have a groom, a black man groom. It's a complicated and long history, summarizing, Aunt Jemina had a boyfriend, Mr. Tory, he loved her very much. She never accepted his love well because he was a black man. Preconception! You see. But now Aunt Jemina has a deep remorse. She thinks her disease can be a punishment of God!
I said to my aunt you're a black man and she was very happy.
Now, I have a big problem! She wants a proof. She wants a pic with you holding a sign with these words: " Sara I love you! Collin".
I was thinking about that problem. I though about Abid2emi Ade2olu, the driver, he could hold the banner and you make the pic. Then you send to me!
I need your help deer! Aunt Jemina likes you very much and told me she'll send the money to you! For you care the money and me!
I'm waiting your answer but I know you'll make the better for us!

your wife

Sara

Twisted Evil

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello dear ,
thanks for mailing me .I thought you have forgotten about me completely.i am sorry about your AUNT. i really dont know what to say over her issue i just help you pray for her quick recovery ..baby i had my laptop brought to me but when they brought it it was in pieces the screen had been broken to bit while it was still in my bag.Since the i haven't been able to get online and contact you as its a little difficult to get a very good internet access here .
So I need a laptop in here but its better is i get to buy it here OK so its better you send the money so i can buy it here.i am afraid if you end it i might not get it in here but if yous end money through western union or money gram i will get it on time .ok now how about the 3500 you are supposed to send ?when are you sending it ?? you were suppose to transfer it remember whats is happening to that money ??mail me back let me know whats going on.
kisses and hugs
collin

Quote:
well baby what can i say ? cant have the driver take the picture because he is a young man in his twenties ..you can date that young man can you ??SO UNLESS YOU AHVE A BETTER IDEA i thin your aunt should take her mind off the proof of a thing .ok baby you don't kneed her to send me anything do you .you said you will send me 3500 whats stopping that money from coming through .As a matter of fact if you will send the 3500 send it to me over here OK THROUGH WU or MONEY GRAM..I will send you Mr Abidemi details OK.
let me know your decision and please be fast about it .
i am here on business and i am tying to buy some things we need in that house alright.
your husband
Collin

Quote:
My deer,

Don't be insensitive! Aunt Jemina is dying! I don't have problems with the Abidemi's age. Please send me the pics! Urgently! We can lose a lot of money!
If Aunt Jemina dies before she does the testament in our favor her money goes to a charitable organization!
You'll never see me or the money again!

Sara

Poor aunt Jemina! Sad

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Poor Aunt Jemima. The money will go to the church because she feels so bad about what happened.

Let's see how godly he is!! Very Happy

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you still supposed to send the money to Candace? Or did he give you an African address in the meantime? If so, you could send a parcel with the money and the most expensive laptop on earth to that address. Or do you think that he will not buy the story a second time?

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am thinking about an address in Africa! But first I want a pic!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello,
I am hoping you are good and fine ?you dont have to talk like that OK dear,am sorry i don't man to be insensitive i just think there is so many excuses from you that i don't know what to believe anymore. OK OK i will have him over and i will try and get him to take a picture today i should be sending it over to you tomorrow OK.

Baby i will want you to read me carefully here ..i need you to send me some money at least if its 1500usd for now i need it urgently OK as i have to promised MR Abidemi some money if he is going to do that for us. so help me try an get it send as soon as you can i have the details here OK..

AB2IDE2MI AD2EO2LU BLK 6,ARMY BARR2ACKS ODO2G2BO OJOO
IBADAN .NIGERIA
I will send you the photo tomorrow but i will need you send me a mail telling me when you will send the money as Mr abidemi will like see it in your written that you will send the money that i will give me out of if he agrees to play it our way ..I hope you UNDERSTAND OK..
have a wonderful day and try and get your sleep.
i love you
husband

First the pic!

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Aunt Jemina! She is waiting to die!

Quote:
hello darling,
how are you doing over there?how is the situation of things with Aunt Jemina i hope she is not in too much pain.
I am trying my best over the picture thing ok ..Mr Abidemi is having a little bit of hard time over been involved ..i am still at it and am looking for another option if i can get .as soon as i can i will get at you .. OK.
LOVE AND KISSES!!!

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Poetry has some trophy pics!! clapping
Such a good lad Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic