SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hoping to shake the Lad up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bipolarchick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a straight bait that's been going for the past 3 weeks or so and its been kind of boring so I decided to do a dollar chop by a Barrister Gomer Devilin hoping to shake him up into threats of deaded and maybe start an e-mail fight between him and my Barrister Devilin modality. I'm not too keen on lad speak as I'm a grammar Nazi Smile so trying to talk like a lad is going to be hard. Does anyone have any tips?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

de-educate the lad by correcting all of his grammar, even the bits that are right!

And I think I've mentioned before, you can work Bi polar into your baits. Tell him in advance you suffer from bi Polar disorder, and then use it to tear him a new asshole at random moments.

A few people have successfully worked Tourette's syndrome into their baits as well, Lads simply don't get it. Imagine what they'll make of Bi Polar disorder

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
bipolarchick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I just e-mailed him a profanity laden message calling him a "goat fucker" among other things, demanding my money. Hopefully that will get a response Smile
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely some thing and romantic.

Don't forget to tell him off for not understanding the needs of bipolar people if he gets upset.

And hopefully you'll get some nice siggy lines back as well Smile

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Completely off topic: Chrysis, congratz on your avatar featuring a vintage German TV series. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, bipolarchick. Smile
Your Barrister does not have to speak ladspeak in order to chop the lad.
Remember, you are the boss, it's your character, and Mr. G in any form is anything you want him to be. The more lad confusion we generate about who he is, the better. He is everything from a mist, to the man sitting next to the lad in the cafe. My Mr G changes too, and is a few different character types, depending on what will piss off the lad more and cause more paranoia in the lad. Have fun with him, and disinformation is encouraged! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ absolutley, welcome! They deserve all the hell that you can give them, and we're here to help. Don't even ask about my mental illnesses, i'd have to kill you if i told you. Laughing

My two favourite baiting charactars are:

1/ an illiterate Greek bloke (think Harry Enfield's Stavros) who's so proud of being english he won't hear anything against them.

2/ An immature 21 yr old girl, still a virgin and moral but naive at the same time.

You can create anything you want to screw with lads, dragons to aliens, whatever makes a difference. Let your immagination be your guide.

p

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
... Mr. G in any form is anything you want him to be. The more lad confusion we generate about who he is, the better. He is everything from a mist, to the man sitting next to the lad in the cafe. My Mr G changes too, and is a few different character types, depending on what will piss off the lad more and cause more paranoia in the lad.

And Mr G is not the only chopper in the business. There may also be Mr B(oswell) who is trying to muscle in...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Damn that Mr. B (oswell!) Mr. G will crush him too in the end!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Chrysis, congratz on your avatar featuring a vintage German TV series.

Thanks. a friend found a clip on Youtube, then I had a friend buy the DVD in Germany and bring it back with her. Unfortunately, only the 2003 movie was subtitled, I want to see (and understand) the whole thing

"You are a dead meat!"

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
think Harry Enfield's Stavros

Laughing

@ piecrust - I wonder how a lad would respond to the Rich Brummies characters - someone who insists on reminding him that "I am considerably richer than yow"

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic