SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google flagging 419 mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This can only be a good thing, if its been posted before another mod will be along soon to lock the thread...

My new work Gmail box (opened after I managed to change the password to my old one while drunk Embarassed ) has, dissapointingly, already started to get regular lad mail, although Gmail puts them in the spam box.

Today I got an obvious (to me) 419:

Quote:
Your E-mail ID has won the sum of £,1,263,584.00, in the 2011 British
Canadian free online promo.contact Royal Bank of Scotland for funds
transfer;by Sending your Name,Address,Country,Occupation and
Tel.E-mail:([email protected]).

What impressed me was that gmail had put a warning, in bold white on a red background above the email:

Quote:
Warning: This message may not be from the alleged person or organisation. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information. Learn more

The link went here LINKY

It is more phishing orientated, but I think its a good start. We can recocognise a lad at 50 paces, software that could do the same on email clients would be a very good step forwards.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen this in a few of my inboxen too, for months. I think it's a feature Google has been trying out randomly, with the goal of eventually incorporating it everywhere (like two-stage verification and mobile verification for creating an account).

Hopefully it will have some effect.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten those warnings for months as well. Maybe it will give the unwary pause.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I have been seeing them also. I have a RL yahoo account which I rarely ever use and check about 2-3X a month and have seen a similar warning on some of the emails received in that account.

I belong to several Yahoo groups -- one for coffee and one for the US Virgin Islands - both by moderator approval only. This morning I received my usual info that there were messages in the USVI group. Holy Mackeral! A spammer managed to get by our Moderator (and she is a tough cookie) and it was spam!

I notified the moderator and also checked the website the guy gave and his account had already been suspended on the site he gave.

When I checked my email on the Yahoo account, that guy "harvested" all our email addresses for the USVI group and send us spam.

These people are insidious!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic