SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A fishy proposition

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TwoCarpets
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this one. I actually laughed out loud at the reason for wanting the cash.

Greetings,

Happy New Year .

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq,on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest.
Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism that is why I contact you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. which I got from crude oil deal.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey,where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war.You need to visit such places. I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because, based on my experience on battle ground in this places, they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms from Russia.
I cannot move this money to the United states because I will be in Europe for about 3 years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.
I am an American and intelligence officer, so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured for a genuine directory where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails,then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through e-mail, because our calls might be monitored,you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case i meet the bad type.

Please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh e-mail account,so if you are not interested do not reply to this e-mail and please delete this message, if noresponse after 3 days I will then search for someone else.
I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 5 days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 30% from the 16.2 million USD. and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal. Please contact me if you are interested in this deal.

Regards
Capt Manchester Wayne
Baghdad-Iraq
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOO, little fishies! I love fishies. Very Happy
Welcome to Eater, TwoCarpets! Yeah, that's a weird one, but the weird ones are easier to get off-script. Good luck with your fish farming. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh.... I see a lot of the use of the good Dr. Seuss book "One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" in your future!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UN sent only one single troop into iraq?? lmao you should also try and get your friend captain birdseye with his fish fingers involved Wink Twisted Evil
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An American and intelligence officer, with no grasp of english grammar.... Totally believable.

I'm thinking it's legit... Wink

piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, and how about a "Fish for Armaments-Deal" modality? Smile

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me guess. The money transfer question and answer is going to be:

Question: In that case...
Answer: Say you're a codfish.
(From the Peter Pan movie).

You can also haggle over other species that might be either cheaper or easier to fish or to source. Like pangasius from Vietnam, perch from the countries on Lake Victoria, etc.

Me suspecteth de-education of being at work.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phish? Well I guess refugees like music too.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmmm.......! Norwegian fish stock.

A much prized ingredient by all the world's top chefs. I'd buy all I can if I were you and sell on at a profit. Let's Just hope your lad doesn't end up in the soup. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So if i understand right the Americans are gonna invade Norway cause they have such good fish there. Laughing

Quote:
I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured for a genuine directory where I can be sure that the person is real.

Is it just me or is the lad not altogether clear here.

One on the funniest scripts i've seen.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds almost too outlandish. De-education?

If not,h have fun Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At some point, you need to sign one of your messages with "So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish"....

Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can't get Norwegian stock fish, see if he's interested in Uluru rock barramundi. They're really rare, so they'd fetch a good price Laughing

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
went to a secured for a genuine directory where I can be sure that the person is real.

What is this directory where they find all our names (even though they don't know our names"?

www.real_reliablepeople.com?

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, now we need to make up that directory and refer lads to it so they know that our baiting characters are actually real and reliable and 100% risky free ... Mr. Green

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
TwoCarpets
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
OOOO, little fishies! I love fishies. Very Happy
Welcome to Eater, TwoCarpets! Yeah, that's a weird one, but the weird ones are easier to get off-script. Good luck with your fish farming. Smile

This is the first bait I've tried more than half-heartedly, and youre spot on, he went off script after only two emails.

I'm being quite gentle at the minute, really just using the exchanges to waste his time and amuse myself with increasing outlandish fish based puns in sentences, "too much molly-codling going on", and the like. Quietly confident of getting a bank account out of him, which would fair make my day.

I've introduced a new character, A Mrs H. Butt. H of course standing for Halley. See what I did there? Hee hee.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic