WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST
By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.
Have you ever made a Microsoft Word document and wanted to save as a Jpeg, so you have printed the document out and scanned it and saved it like that. Well look no further, here is a little tutorial how to do this without wasting ink and time.
Using Windows XP
1. open word and make your document or what ever you want.
2. Make sure you have what you want to make clearly visiable in full length on your screen, to do this you may need to use the zoom option, on Word 2000 this is located at the bottom right of page.
3. When you have completed the document and got the picture as you want it in full view, press the 'Print Screen' key on oyur key board. this is usually on the top right above the number pad.
4. Open 'Paint' this is usually in 'Programs', then 'Accessories'
5. press the 'Edit' option and press 'paste', you should now see the item you have made in Word.
6. you will need to crop the documnet now as you will see the outer of Word etc. so use the dotted rectangle crop icon and crop around the document you require.
7. go to the 'file' option in paint and choose new.
8. then press edit again and this time 'Paste' you will now see the cropped document.
9. Go to file again and press save.
10. Choose a name and press the Save as Type option and use the Jpeg file type.
Thats it it should now be on your desktop as a jpeg to send to lads.
Have a great day.
_________________ 510 miles Duke Filip X63 X15
Adedolapo Mosobalaja - November 2011 to January 2013
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Last edited by playtime on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zapmaster Wang Qin Baiter
Joined: 25 Jul 2004
Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club
Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 pm
If you're using Windows 7, you can used the Snipping Tool to do the exact same thing (such a very handy tool!)
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0.
Jesse_James 419Eater is my life
Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Location: (Lad) Suicide is Painless (for me)
Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:23 pm
^^^ I love the snipping tool. So useful when I was making forms.
_________________ If you must know, my proposal to you is not in any mandatory so cut the crabs and stop playing with yourself. - Christo Jetti
Roycropper Undead Moderator
Joined: 14 Nov 2005
Location: Luxury Coffin
Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:05 pm
I moved this here, as it didn't really fit in 'Scambaiting Hints & Tips'
_________________ the European Union has bounced on our freckles
COULD YOU IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT TO THE BANK
our Agent is Completely broke, pocketless and stranded
I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum