SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What we need is..............

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a symbol to post to the lad when we are eventually caught out.

Im not sure if anyone leaves a bait without saying a farewell but Id like to give my lad a parting gift a symbol to say goodbye but I gave you the runaround for several weeks.

Something on the lines of a picture of a with a message or the words 419eater displayed so the scammer knows that you were playing him all along.

Any ideas, im sure someone must have thought of this line of goodbye before, or do we just leave the bait silently

Sand Timer Adedolapo Mosobalaja - November 2011 to January 2013

Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't as a rule tend to let the lad know that we are baiters, just fade away or strenuously deny his accusations.

Then keep baiting him

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^

+1

You want to keep his mind as muddy and confused as possible, tell him he's been really rude and then ignore him, keep him guessing as to if perhaps messed up a real victim.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would do no good, as they might eventually learn more about us than we would like them to know.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't do that. Better to leave him with some doubt that he's lost a real mugu. We don't want him able to recognize baits, and thus quickly drop the baiter and go on to real victims.

Yes, you get a chuckle out of telling him that he's been had; but in the long run, you're educating the lad and helping him do his job.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi playtime!
Welcome to Eater!
Please read the stickies, apply for a mentor, etc.etc. Wink

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are not bored of the bait, but it is getting tricky, you could just ignore the lad's questions and write mails like, 'I'm stressed right now' or 'I'll get back to you.' And repeat until he changes subject. Then you can tell him all about the recent problems in your life......

If you are bored of the bait: just quit writing. Leave the lad wondering what went wrong/where you went. I've done that with all my sandtimer lads - and they still keep writing and hoping. I just ignore them. I'm not so much bored of them, but bored of playing my same old characters, and I want to do different baits now.

If you tell him that you have been playing with him, though - as others have said - he might go back over your mails to look for clues ... and make it more difficult for the next baiter who comes along to distract him from real victims.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
playtime
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^all above^^^^^^^^^^

i know you are right and to be honest i have never said to any of my lads 'Sucker!!' its just kind of funny to slap a big red hand on them and say 'Got ya'

Sand Timer Adedolapo Mosobalaja - November 2011 to January 2013

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^But you MUST resist that urge to do so as it could ruin other's (who are baiting him) baits and the lad would drop them too. It would be educating the lad in a sense and we DO NOT do that here at Eater. Please re-consider like the others have said.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, funny. Until you realize that you have just made him a better scammer because now he can identify real victims more easily. And instantly avoid any and every technical modality you used.

It's an incredibly dickish thing to do and we really hate helping the lads just because it might feel good for a few seconds.

Why not kill a kitten instead? It'll offer the same catharsis, and be less likely to cause someone to lose every dime they have.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^As all the above have said, plus we don't want to educate them about Eater Wink

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you just want to let off steam, you might slap and insult him for something he supposedly fu**** up. Suggesting intimate relationships with goats is something highly appreciated by the lads.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lots of good advice above.

I never let the lad post the last email in a bait, even if he goes on a rant, unless I want to end it. If you leave him wondering there is a chance he may come back in a few weeks or months.

Just yesterday an old friend named Rosemary came back after I had warned her over a month ago that her "lawyer" was trying to scam her out of the inheritance that she was trying to transfer out of the UK. She has "fired" her "lawyer" and wants to resume business.

This after I got her web site closed down and demanded changes to a series of "documents" she sent. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
I never let the lad post the last email in a bait

I second that!! The transaction is never over for my character, that leaves a seed of doubt, no matter how slight, in the lads mind. Always leave them wondering!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Without beating this horse to a pulp (sorry sunshine) If your bored or simply dont have time for the bait, you can always just end it by saying:

1. I found a better interest rate for this loan
2. I found a better price for gold
3. I found a girlfriend and she doesn't want me to marry you
4. I found another apartment/job

etc etc

Those replies will likely rejuvenate some interest in your bait as your lad may try anything to get you back on board...

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic