SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammers destroying yet more lives......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From this morning's newspaper:

"A prominent Rotorua man facing fraud charges brought against him by the Serious Fraud Office is planning to take his fight to keep his name suppressed to the Court of Appeal.

The man faces four charges of fraud and one of theft brought against him by the Serious Fraud Office. He has not entered pleas to the charges.

He is charged that between July 2007 and February 2008 at Rotorua and elsewhere in New Zealand, by deception, he obtained control over $338,834.48, being funds entrusted by a group of people.

He is alleged to have failed to disclose to the group the funds would be used to clear an inheritance and the group's money would be used to "purchase cleaning fluid to clean cash" and he would personally profit from the use of the group's money to the sum of about US$5 million.

Black money scam strikes again.

Evil or Very Mad

You are a very big fool and i don't deal with deaf or disable people, may you be deaf in Jesus name (AMEN)

You have succeeded in putting hacker into my system with your dubious attachments of the western union/money gram payment slip. God will punish you and pay you for that. I will take your name somewhere and when the repercussion will come you will never know where your problem will be coming from. Watch out.
- Rev.Patrick Elvis

Closed lad accounts x2
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and he would personally profit from the use of the group's money to the sum of about US$5 million.

It sounds like the person who gave the information or wrote the article doesn't realize that he's a scam victim to begin with and certainly not getting any inheritance.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but he did appreciate the "prominent Rotorua man" has knowingly conned a lot of people for personal gain. Rolling Eyes
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, apparently that was his intention. I'm sorry he got scammed, but that's no excuse for stealing money yourself.

Still, more than 300 grand? There'll be one lad driving around in a gold-plated X5 and inspiring an entire generation of wannabe yahoo boys. Evil or Very Mad

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly wouldn't want someone that dumb and dishonest in charge of my money.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic