SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bismillah Al Rahman Raheem and APOSTOLIC MASSAGE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one Lad who wants to cast the net wide...

Quote:
Bismillah Al Rahman Raheem.
In the name of Allah the most Beneficent and Most Merciful, His Holy Prophets and the most respected of His Prophet-Prophet Mohammed (the Peace of Allah be with him).
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh!!! I do recognised the surprise this letter will bring to you, most especially as it comes from a stranger. I am Ms. Hagar Jahir I married to Mr. Ali Jahir, We are from People's Republic of libya, but living in London, United Kingdom. He was into Oil & Gas merchant in Federal Republic of Russia for many years before he died in the year 2007. We were married for years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were both faithful Muslim.
Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the holly Quaran is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (£4.8Million British Pounds Sterling) with Citibank of London plc. Presently, the fund is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to you or any one that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this fund for orphanages home, hospital, mosque, school and propagating the word of mighty Allah and to endeavour that the house of mighty Allah is maintained.
The holly Quaran made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is the reason why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the mighty Allah.
As stated in the holly Quaran (Surah xxxvi Yasin) Thou wariest only him who followeth the reminder and fearieth the beneficent in secret to him bear tiding of forgives and a rich reward. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. With mighty Allah all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in London. I want you and your family to always pray for me because the mighty Allah is my shepherd.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim. Whoever that wants to serve the mighty Allah must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.
Kindly response to me in my private email: [email protected] as soon as you receive this message to enable me put you in contact with the Citibank before I will go for my operation as I do not know what will happen next
My regards to you and everyone in your family.
Your sister in Islam.
Mrs. Hagar Jahir

APOSTOLIC MASSAGE.
Ivory Coast 01.BP.1706,Abidjan,
125,Boulevard de la République.
MY GREETING TO YOU
I’m Mrs. Monica Maxwell, I ‘m from Harare Zimbabwe the wife of late Maxwell Tchangarai who worked with Zimbabwe embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years without children, before he died few years ago, after a brief illness of four days,’ But unfortunately I was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer after his death, which I discovered very late, due to my laxity for my health. It has defiled some medical treatments that I received, according to my doctor I have very short time to live now, I lost my voice for long, and I can only communicate with you through latter writing or email,
Please most dearest try to contact my doctor Mr.Marcfransic with this address, [email protected] to help you transfer this fund (Three million USD$3.000.000.00) from my bank account in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast, I’m compelled by the spirit of God to offer this fund for humanitarian service, like motherless baby home e.c.t, that will use it for the less privilege. My relation has massed up with something I sacrifices for them, and they’re not contented with all I have left to them before I fail sick but I don’t feel to argue or make much statement since I lost my voice. The money which I had with one Bank in Abidjan. is (Three million USD$3.000.000.00),none of them ever knew about this fund. I really need your urgent help to retrieve this money and distribute it for humanitarian purpose on my behalf.
Finally it is a joy doing this humanitarian work because my business took most of my life span in supplying Cacao and Timber to companies.’ I wish I could have enough good health to do what I’m doing now, my utmost sacrifice’ but all hope is not gone because with God all things are possible to them that believe in him; it is why I gave one of my house to my doctor for the sacrifice he made over me, and also most my landed properties to my church, well-wisher, and some money that I had at hand to charity organizations in parts of African countries and my native country Zimbabwe, and Ivory Coast my country of adoption to serve the God almighty as much I can, for it is more blessed to to give than to receive.
I believe that establish this strong humanitarian project with you, believing that my trust and confidence in you is not in any way misplaced but to do the will of God. My dear read with due consideration to indicate your willingness for this sacrifice, and I look forward for your urgent reply,
May the grace of God be with you.
Mrs. Monica Maxwell.

On the other hand, he could just be a careless tosser.

PM me if you'd like a go at this prat.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, that's so heartwarming in these times of religious warfare: Two humanitarian girlfriends from different denominations united in sending out one single scam mail.

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Religious syncretism? No, borderline idiocy Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

let's see if he wants to be a clown as well as a complete muppet!
you have a PM Wink

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ As do you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic