SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New member looking for help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CLane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. Long time visitor here; I love the site and what you all do. I recieved an email today and after looking up the sender name on Google (sawdu bello) I confirmed the scam attempt. Any ideas/tips on how to tie this person(s) up and perhaps help others along the way would be great. Smile
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi CLane and welcome to Eater. The best tip I can give you is to read the stickies on each forum and browse Eater Uni. Very Happy

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, CLane!
Definitely follow conga22's advice and sign up for a mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
chickenbullet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and if you received your mail in your normal mailbox, then I suggest you make a new mailaddress with fake name,... So nothing can lead to your real life.

"Mr odu informed me that he has spent 3hrs on that site tring to answers asked but it came coming for such a long time."
----
Mr piet,in the first place,you are making me do things that i am not suppose to do --> nothing sexual Sad
----
you are wasting much time on this and i dont know what next to do --> really????
----
Longest bait : Over 2 months and done Sad
First phonecall : 03/03/2011
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
CLane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for your links and advise. After looking at the tips and all of the links I think that I might be in over my head...for the time being. I will read the forums more and if this person contacts me again I will sign up for a mentor. Below is the email that I recieved:

Flag this messageGood DayMonday, March 28, 2011 9:12 PMFrom: "sawdu bello" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients

Dear Friend,

For your kind attention, I am Mr.Sawdu Bello, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the Africana Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa . (A D B). I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate the sum of ($10,500,000.00) Ten Million, five hundred thousand dollars into your personal bank account, this will be for the benefit of both of us.

This is a genuine and legitimate transaction only I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner as required in my banking law, therefore, I am contacting you in this manner to help me stand before my bank as the beneficiary next of kin to claim this fund into your bank account, for assisting me to actualise this better opportunity, the total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. As a matter of fact, what I need is your maximum cooperation and to provide a valid bank account where my bank will transfer this money for the benefit of you and I. By indicating your interest on assurance of trust I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed.

Most importantly, please I will advice you to keep this business proposal as a top secret between you and me. Or delete it immediately in your email box if you are not interested in this fund transaction business. Your urgent response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mr Sawdu Bello
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, you're not over your head - as long as you have a fresh/clean email address that is not related to your real name/life, just send an email to the [email protected] address saying "I am interested, tell me more" - and you're up and running. Nice short emails, appear slightly dense but willing to believe the scammer, and you are baiting. Everything else is just an advancement on that, they all start just the same way...!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't trust anyone with the name of Bello.
I don't know.. There's something about the spelling of that name that arouses my suspicions.

Ask him if it's 100% risky free. Smile

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

blip.block
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long time reader, first time baiter. I'm excited to get things started. Read a lot of accounts of people that have actually fallen for scams. Most of them are extremely sad stories so I feel that every lad I keep busy is saving one of these poor souls. Love what you guys do and I'm happy to do my part now as well. Very Happy
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site CLane......... Laughing

Could you prehaps post the Headers for the email you were sent ? if you don't know how have a look here

http://www.abika.com/Reports/Samples/emailheaderguide.htm

Also Welcome to blip.block.......... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome CLane and Spike Spiegel (aka blip.block)!
Just remember to bait safe (I learned on my last welcome post that sanity isn't required)!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
CLane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found the full header and will post it, tho it is quite long (sry for that):
From sawdu bello Mon Mar 28 21:12:00 2011
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxm via 68.180.198.239; Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:12:01 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 98.138.90.65
Received-SPF: neutral (mta1095.mail.mud.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] is neutral about designating 98.138.90.65 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: KhaiVL8cZAqz3WJket7a4.QomwQmTqZ.WziV1AZn4oU8Ps7r
gHv.wFZGti.25yZ20BzNc6AF5HU0obC0GhDm_uawVkaQc5PR
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.90.65]
Authentication-Results: mta1095.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=sify.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.65)
by mta1095.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:12:01 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2011 21:12:00 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.246] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2011 21:12:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2011 21:12:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 80426 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Mar 2011 21:12:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1301346720; bh=qWvWzFMzrGwRFuXC2LXa9UWQP0fit+3F/uIwn254N1o=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: pLlyM04VM1n946Pk7Evi6X_ywEcmCPWMAtDIgOVrt8BBE2r

Received: from [212.52.153.27] by web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:12:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.295617
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Good Day
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-783785150-1301346720=:80248"
Content-Length: 8039

I may have messed up; I answered the mail, but from my main mail addy. I got a reply, but have yet to read it. I will look it over and post it in a few mins.

Mod edit: snipped unnecessary domain keys from header to prevent blowout; removed recipient's private email address. - JF
CLane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I answered the first email with just 2 questions; was this real and why did he want to share that much money with me? I was going to give a reply like some of which I had read here, but thought that maby he/them might be wise to some of them, so I went with something a bit more...me? We will see I guess..

Quote:

Dear friend,

Thank you for your answer to my proposition. How is your family? I hope no problem. Please I want you to know that this is a legitimate transaction, don't be afraid of anything, it is real and genuine.

You are advice to look at my second mail and when you assure me that you will help me to safe keep this fund when it enters into your account then you fill up the official request form or application letter with your banking detail and personal send it to our bank by the e-mail address of the bank to pay you pressing attention to your demand towards the bank as the heir for dead customer.

Know that this deal is 100 % risk free. Be assured that I shall supply you with the detailed information which they will require from you as regards to this deal.

Note, you should not allow the bank to know that you have a partner who supplies you with the information they require from you to support your demand as heir to Mr Kattan Azmal.

Be assured that if you can understand and follow my instructions, there will be no difficulty for the bank to transfer this fund into your account. I am a man of 46yrs with 3 children
I will retire from the public service any moment as soon as I conclude this deal with you. Bear in mind that this fund belongs to a foreigner but regrettably he died with his family in fatal motor accident and so far nobody came to our bank to demand this fund as heir to the deceased and I being from Burkina Faso citizen, I cannot demand this fund because it belongs to a foreigner and only a foreigner can demand this fund.

Note that the fund must be transferred in your account under 7 working days counting from the day of submission of your application and approval by our bank.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incure by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account

There will be some vital and legal documents to back up this transfer into your account and there is no way the bank will transfer the money into your account without those documents which is going to obtain here as the origin and source of this fund.

Meanwhile I make it very clear this fund is here life in this bank so do not be afraid to apply as the next of kin, am here to back you up to make sure everything is ok.

I await your answer as urgency implies. Thank you and my respect to your beautiful family and to hope to be with you soon.

Call me on this line for further explanations: +226 7469 6304

Please equally forward your telephone number to me for effective communication.

Mr.Sawdu Bello
+22674696304

Mod edit: added quote tags for clarity. - JF
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please edit your post to remove your email address.

Edit: Sorted. Thanks, Juan.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality

Last edited by ratter on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm I'm with Fowan on this one that spelling seems odd...

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 212.52.153.27
Originating ISP: ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Phone is a Burkina Faso mobile, as well.

@CLane,

Welcome to Eater. Since this scammer has your real life email address, please stop communicating with him. You don't need to do anything except stop replying...don't say goodbye or let him know you're on to him.

You can, however, follow manbiteslion's advice: get an email address that isn't connected to your real life details; there's plenty of info in the stickies and at Eater University (the last forum on this site), then just send him a very short "tell me more" from your new persona, and continue on from there.

Or pick up any of the lads from the Surplus forum and have at them.

Read the stickies, check into Cherrie's Mentoring program, and bait safe!

I do have to ask, as a couple other members have alluded to it...did he really spell his last name with a 3, or did you leet it?

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe this particular name is automatically altered by forum software (mainly for historical reasons).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CLane wrote:
so I went with something a bit more...me? We will see I guess..
Straight baiting is the best way to start. It gives you a feel for how these scams work out.

As long as it's done safely though...Wink

"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

CLane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sry for not editing the post, and tyvm for doing so for me Smile
I will stop communications w/this person, as advised, due to my main mail addy being involved: I will look up the how to section on starting from a new/fake one.
As for editing his "name", I did not; as soon as I pasted or typed it in and posted it was like that. In the mail it appears B.e.l.l.o (sans the dots)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, CLane!

All good advice already posted and glad you going to drop this one from your RL addy. Sign up for a mentor -- they are free and pretty cool and can help get your started on the right foot.

And don't worry about the bello thing. As firehouse pointed out, this forum automatically leets that word. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
CLane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I stopped contact with sawdu and in the mean time had been looking thru the forums here (do I love the work all of you do!). I recieved another email, about the same context, a few varents added, under a new name; Dr. Idrissa Ahmed. Up untill this past week the only junk mail I have recieved was the usual; coupons, "free" trips, money for school, etc. Any ideas as to why I am getting targeted for these scams now?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must have signed a guestbook, or posted your email address somewhere on the internet and the google bots picked it up. Google it now and see what comes up...

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E-mail addresses get bought and sold, or randomly written out, generated, and transmitted in tons of different ways.

So it's not that you personally have been targeted. When I had a professional e-mail address that was a relatively common word, I would get these messages almost every day.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CLane wrote:
In the mail it appears B.e.l.l.o (sans the dots)

So in the mail it says Bello?
Because that's what I get when I remove the dots... Laughing

CLane
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten 4 email, all with the same offer of aprox. 10 million dollars, all from bank employees, all from different ppl. Now I have a new offer:

Dearest Beloved,

Good day to you and how is everything? Honestly I am glad to write you this letter with hope you will find it favourable to hear me out.My name is Esther Kipkalya Kones,i am 24 years old,Kenyan and the daughter of the former Kenya road minister late Mr Kipkalya Kones whodied on Tuesday 10th June 2008 along the Cessna 210 plane crash which was heading to Kericho in a remote area called Kajonga in western Kenyaas You can read more on the crash below:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

Although it might be a surprise reading my mail as we are just gettingto know each other formerly,please i want you to consider this as adivine wish and accept it with a better understanding that my coming to you is for a good life with me because i am in difficult situation where i am and i just need your honest assistance. Ernestly i am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart due to the condition i find myself after the passing away of my parent,nothwithstanding the whole tragic situation my step mother made me feel mallested and rejected me without any cause simply because my Mum had died earlier and we are from a polygamous family. Thereafter the funeral of my late dad,my stepmother and my uncle with their African mentality conspired and sold off my father's properties worth millions of dollar to an italian expertrate and shared the money among themselves living me with nothing.

One faithful morning as i tried to open my father's brief case,i found an important documents with which my father had deposited some money inmy name as the next of kin at the African development bank,Burkina Faso. I had travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw some of the money to take good care of my self because i am in difficulty but the Bank Director whom I met in person highlited me on my father'sinstruction to the bank concerning the money and how it should be withdrawn that only on the account that i am married or i should present to the bank an honest, responsible and worthy trustee whom will assist me in reclaiming the fund into safe hands and transfer it for an investment as i finish up my education. In my search for a reliable person i have found you as someone i could count on and I believe that you will not betray my trust on you but rather take me as your own sister or closest friend because right now i am suffering terribly here in Burkina faso in the mission camp as i have no body to rescue me from this strange situation in a foreign land.

I have chosen you to be my best companion and in my prayers i amconvinced that you will be the true person to rescue me from thistrouble as my trustee and i am having the trust that with you by me,i will accompish this successfully. I have confirmed the money from the bank and it is just about $7.2 million in their records as unclaimed bill in my father account and i have submitted the death certificate and deposit certificate of the fund to the bank stating my geneuity.Please i have the plan to compensate you with 30% out of the whole money in as much as you could help with the neccesary requirement to make the transfer of this fund into your account successfully. I wait upon your positive response showing your interest and ability to stand for me to carry out this transaction successfully and in the light of the above proposal, i shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your willingness to help me achieve this successfully with a better details about yourself ok. Thanks and God bless you for your honesty asi look forward to seeing your reply.

Your Sincerely
Miss Esther Kipkalya

Checking email is now almost as fun as christmas; what will I get next?
I did as advised and googled myself..(that sounded odd). The only things that came up were twitter and FB
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Checking email is now almost as fun as christmas; what will I get next?

Once you start getting 100 a day the novelty soon wears off! Wink

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic