SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Failed WIMP modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to approach one of my Ghana lads with an other character trying out BRUIN's WIMP modality.

Lad:
Quote:
What can i do for you??

I then send the initial WIMP letter.

Lad:
Quote:
so is that your fucking problem, i don't deal with scammers like, go to hall.
Shocked

Me:
Quote:
What the hall are you talking about? What is a scammer?
Did you read my mail well? I am offering good business here.

Lad:
Quote:
you don't understand english right, very good, i said fuck you fuck your business scam, you nigeria man. i hope you get me clear now, don't tell me that you don't understand me, fuck you.

I wonder what's wrong with him Confused

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads are unwilling to see an opportunity when it comes along.

Or he could be one of the lads i have sent a WIMP asem to the last weeks. However i did not get an answer like that.

I do have a few lads that might travel. One in the pipeline and two of them have said that they will email me from the other country tomorrow. But i have to say i do not have much hope for one of them as he clearly stated that he wanted to go to Ghana even though Benin and Cameroon was closer. He is Nigerian. But i will see tomorrow how it turns out.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
g121ffs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everytime I have tried the WIMP modality, the lad doesn't travel, he instead gets another lad in the neighbouring country to collect the MCTN's.

Goat Closed lad accounts x59 Malaysia x2

Safari Chelad, Prague - London (643 miles)

Safari Eunice Sukri, Senegal - Gambia (456 km)

YOU ARE A FORKING IDIOT, Jacob Jacob

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, Mrs Benson

Thank you for your disappointing attitude, you have succeeded in ruining this transaction, Barr Paul
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is what i suspect one of the lads are planning as well. And i an not sure the other will come through either. I have been shot down too many times during safari attempts to take anything for granted.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggestion: modify your WIMP modality - your character has an accomplice in Accra, Ghana (or whereever) who will NOT ask any questions, and will not question that so many orphan MTCN's are being picked up. The mugu must deal with this one specific accomplice in one specific location to pick up the money.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobdemol - He thinks you are a lad - actually, you are a big oga! Try to recruit him into the Gomerb*yz.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN: You've made this suggestion pretty often lately, for a site-specific WIMP. I think it deserves a thread of its own, as it seems more powerful than your original WIMP modality. What made you change your method?

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The same problem that Bobdemol has had caused me to change my mind - too many mugus had an accomplice "out there" and the original WIMP modality offered such broad options to a mugu that it allowed him to take advantage of any "out there" associate/friend/fellow scammer/relative. By narrowing the potential range of WIMP safaris, you dramatically reduce the odds of a scammer being able to avoid travel by using the associate.

Bruin

South Africa

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning i got a mail from one of the lads claiming to be in Benin. Headers showing Lagos. No safari and a lie, how come i was not surprised.

However i gave him a list of the same mtcn:s that Bruin did in his full Wimp bait. Mostly because i am lazy. But the lad said that he needs the senders names as well. If this is true i am ashamed to say that i do not know.

Does he need the senders name when going to a WU office to claim the funds? I suspects that he does not.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect mugus who use a fake site in their own scam are less likely to fall for modalities.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
kindlerclan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been using this WIMP thing for sometime now and have had tremendous success. I currently have a lad stranded in Burkina. He flew in from Senegal and is now concerned about the ongoing "audits".

This is an absolute awesome modality. I rarely run into the "partner" problem and drop them if they insist.

Quote:
you should know that I don't know any body in this country, I waited for you for the whole day and not even mail from you. i hope is not what am thinking,don't disappoint,I don't have money with me and i don't know how to survive here if i don,t hear from you tomorrow till next tomorrow,I will have no any option to return back to Senegal.

And it's 106F there too!
Quote:
take note that,it is 3;42 pm here now in Burkina and u should try to be fast. weather here now is very hot

U ARE A MAGA and dat you wil be for life stupid ashole. You are just wasting your fucking time and If care is not taking i will hunt you and ur family down with serious thunder if i go to my villlage for d charm.It ill only cost me a bututs to prepare the charm and it will struck you andb ur entire household down. I think it is time i make you a scape goat to others whose grand parents riped our fore-fathers of all their cash crops and other valuable resources. YOU WILL SURELY BE A MADE A SCAPE GOAT I BET MY LIFE ON THIS! WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT!!!.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob, it could be just ethnic/tribe thing. Your lad may not be Nigerian, and he hates Nigerians. Lads are very prejudiced as a whole, much more than the average person in their country it seems. If he is not Nigerian himself, you represent the competition. Perhaps he once did a "business deal" with a Nigerian once, and got stiffed.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You may be right here 'cause he's from Ghana ...

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Mike - He really doesn't need the sender's name but just tell him that, as a WU insider, you will change each transaction to make sure that each sender was "Jerry Jones".

Bruin

South Africa

Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Suggestion: modify your WIMP modality - your character has an accomplice in Accra, Ghana (or whereever) who will NOT ask any questions, and will not question that so many orphan MTCN's are being picked up. The mugu must deal with this one specific accomplice in one specific location to pick up the money.

Bruin

How does this avoid the "lad accomplice in other country" issue?

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple - under the "old" version of WIMP, the lad was given 8 (or however many) countries, and could select any one of them as the place where he wanted to receive the 'orphan' mtcns. There was a good chance that, for example, a Lagos mugu would have a friend in Sierra Leone, so he would select Sierra Leone as his destination of choice - - no safari, since there was already an accomplice available at the destination.

The new idea is to tell the mugu (for example, in Lagos) that you must travel to Accra, Ghana as the only place where there is WU representative who will handle this orphan transaction without raising questions.... the odds that the Lagos lad will have an accomplice in one specific destination are a lot lower than the odds that he would have an accomplice in any of eight potential destination countries. The problem is, perhaps, not 100% eliminated, but it is 99% eliminated.

Bruin

South Africa

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes i definitely need to try the other modality with one city. I had a second lad today claiming to be traveling but are in fact sitting at home in Nigeria.

Accra is the supposed target for this lad. But i changed the setup of the bait in the eleventh hour. He now has to go to one specific bank.
The Prudential Bank in Makola market.

At least someone is going to have an interesting day tomorrow. Very Happy

Globe Globe of Gluttony
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin: yes, this updated method does seem much more likely to remove the possibility of collusion (unless the baiter is just unlucky enough to pick a place where the lad has associates).

There must be a way to reduce that source of error, as well. Have you thought of accompanying your modality with a preparation modality?

I'm thinking along the lines of a side modality in which you, as an oga, get lads to tell you where their partners are located. Suppose you were to present the lad with a proposition that requires he visit one of, say, ten nearby countries. Being a thrifty and rather empathetic oga, you don't want him to travel himself, so you ask which location the lad has the best contacts in.

In the best case, you could then map out exactly which areas are more or less connected with other areas. In the worst case, you could just find which specific lads are able to use associates rather than travelling themselves. Either way, you should be able to get information that'll help in forcing the lad to a location he must actually travel to.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my use of the WIMP modality I dangled the original 8 countries but unfortunately by the time the target lad replied, 7 of them were already taken by other lads. With WU internal security poking around it was very hard to tell when I could next do a data sweep and generate a new list of orphans.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Leon and Connie - You are both truly evil. And I respect you for it....

Bruin

South Africa

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of great ideas from the pros here for tuning up this modality.

I have a lad in Ghana who is supposed to be picking some of these up in Togo tomorrow morning. If his email comes back from Ghana again I'm going to slap him hard.

If his email comes back from Togo, my current stall plan is that I can't get to the servers because they are overloaded processing the Asian based transactions that usually go through our servers in Japan. Seems like a perfect chance to stay one step ahead of them on taking advantage of the calamities happening around the world.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! My own favorite follow-up goes like this:

(a) original corrupt WU employee suddenly goes silent;
(b) A few days later, mugu gets e-mail from WU fraud investigator "We arrested X. He erased his computer, but we found your e-mail address on a slip of paper on his desk....we are offering a big cash reward for your videotaope testimony, along with a compete pardon. Would you meet our investigatory at Simba's Safari Camp to be interviewed on videotape and to collect your reward? Naturally, all expenses are on us."

Bruin

South Africa

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I arrived to a "where's the numbers" email with an IP showing he's still sitting on his lazy arse at home. I slapped him hard!

Tomorrow I'm going to ASEM him some numbers intended for another lad, with a litle embedded note stating "I think they may be on to me, so this may have to be the last batch for awhile". If that doesn't get any response it may at least help set me up for the fraud investigator routine ...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic