SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Awwwwwwwww, He cares, but send the money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bar. Fred and Fred Fred have been trying for some time now to get my Compensation fund to me, despite the difficulties with me living on an island and only a wireless transmission tower between me and my compensation, along with other difficulties, like Bank Accounts closing, and now the Tsunami that hit my Island following the Japanese Earthquake.

Quote:
Have your fund reached your bank account and how come you choose not to inform me of the progress of this transfer? is there anything that you think i should know? i would appreciate it if you can hint me on the success of this transfer and if there is any problem i would like to know so that i can summit my report on it,please kindly inform me.
Thank you

I held off for a week after the tsunami, then sent this

Quote:
Dear Barr. Fred,

Our internet tower was damaged in the tsunami, and we have a temporary wire in place at the moment, but access is restricted to only 2 hours each day until engineers can bring a new tower from Honiara.

Please contact F F for me, I will contact you and him as soon as we have reliable wireless installed

thank you

Quote:
Please do accept my sympathy,i have thought as much that this is unlike you, you could not have kept so silent all this while,i hope you people are alright?hope the tsunami did not hurt you and your family?please do take proper care of yourselves.I called Mr.Fred and he told me that your money is ready for transfer but since he told you so,that he has not heard from you again,he was really worried about your well being and that of your family and i was very worried too,but now that you have confirmed that you are fine i will advise you to endeavor to complete this transfer because the compensation fund can help to offset some of your bills,so try to use the two hours available to you to complete this transfer so that you can have some fund available to you and your organization,i really have sincere pity for you people and i will assist you in every way i can to ensure that you receive this fund by next week by you have to make your move immediately i will speak with Mr.Anderson and inform him of your situation,please do mail him and explain your position to him and if the file he send to you earlier is still not opening on your system,it is an opportunity for you to ask him to resend to document to you.feel to contact me anytime.
Thank you

The next message will have drop outs, letters missing and various electronic gaps in transmission. Damn Engineers, can't seem to do anything correctly nowadays.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Deserves all the pain that's coming.. Twisted Evil

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

< pinches the idea for next email to lad >
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@irish
Sounds like a fun modality, water and wonky electric, what could possibly go wrong. Hope the bank isn't underwater or the canoes floated away on the high tide.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! I have lad on hold while my Reverend visits Japan to help with the situation. I think the Reverend's plane may get diverted to a small island and I foresee difficulties in communication coming up due to similar conditions. This could be fun... Twisted Evil

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic