SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody want a successful scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sleepless played Anita again on the phone and the lad hung up.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/OmSxidQP/SleeplessCallsSteveBaldwinAsAn.html

Anita upset after phone call wrote:
Steve,

I called you upset after having a night terror and you just hung up on me. What is up with that? Did you have another woman in the room? You just seem distant lately is all and am I not good enough for you? Why did you hang up? I really wanted to talk to you and have a friend in my hour of need. We buried oma today, I am €7,000,000 richer plus oma granted me properties in southern Holland that are valued at some €35,000,000 and needless to say my Dutch relatives are very upset and said they will sue me to get their share of the properties. So I don't know what to do and since you won't talk to me I don't have a friend in the world to talk to. So I won't disturb you anymore from your important work and your sleep. But stay away from big trucks because I don't want you to be flattened and covered in poultry as you were in my dream.

I guess I'll talk to you later (Maybe)

Bye

Anita

EDIT: Oh the audio had a bit too much of our conversation before the call. How embarrassing! Embarassed The call starts at 3:02 and ends at 4:12, the rest in between is just Sleepless, Slaphappy and I talking.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."

Last edited by Kokomeister on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

am downloading the mp3, looking forward to hearing it Smile

In the meantime, lazyladdo sends me this:

Quote:
Hello Schnucki,
how are you doing?i hope fine. Sorry my response is coming in too late,i have not had the time for anything other than the project recently,i hope you understand. I know you are a good girl,but please don't drink that much,too a state of being drunk okay? I just needed to quickly drop a line..i still think about you,still care. Have a fulfilled week.

Hugs,
Steve.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh jeez, Sleepless predicted this
Lying bastard wrote:
Hello Anita,
sorry about last night,i didn't hang up on you,it's was a bad connection and could hardly hear what you were saying. I was fast asleep yesterday and when i heard the phone,i couldn't help but wonder who was calling at that time of the night. I was really sleepy as if drugged. I have been very tired lately,the work i'm doing here is really telling on me.

You just had a bad dream,a mere nightmare and the best you could have done was to wake up and pray right after. You pray against any such events and thanks for telling me now,as it is very useful for me to be aware and pray against such myself.

As for the jealousy and greed some of your family members may be showing,i think it's necessary to involve some old uncles,aunts and every member of the family in a meeting. Then you should be willing to talk over letting go of some part of the inheritance,by means of sharing the wealth,to a proportion you deem fit and if there's still disagreement and your Dutch relatives still want to sue you,then get a very good lawyer to help out with the case.

Learn to go easy on yourself and things happening in your life at this point and believe all is going to be fine.

Take care of yourself.

Steve.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After re-reading my last post I decide a slap is in order. Seems The Ditz is more than a little offended that he dare refer to her drinking problem. I also use it as an excuse to British bash, just to see if he'll give any re-action (The British folk I know would have punched my head in by now, I suspect he'll bypass it:

Quote:
Steve,

I do not like being told what to do, especially at a time like this. It is not every day that your dreams come true, and I want to celebrate it with my gal pals. Wouldn't YOU do the same?

Besides, I am German. Drinking is in my blood and let me assure you that I could drink you under the table any day! I am not a child any more Steve, I am 43 years old. I feel that if I wish to drink, then I will. It is obvious that you have never been to either Germany OR Australia, where drinking is part of the culture. People from both countries have strong tolerances for Alcohol because of the amount of Alcohol we can drink.

I do not wish to be mean, but perhaps you cannot hold your alcohol as well as I? I have been to London more than once in my modelling days, and it seemed at the time that British people cannot hold their alcohol. Certainly not like we Germans at any rate.

I love you Steve, but if you treat me like that EVER again, I will dump you like a hot Tamale.

Kathrin

And for the record, in RL I am Scottish born. But I do like to hand out a good slap every now and again boxer

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Scottish Ozzie?

Is there any alcohol left over there? Wink

Nice slap BTW.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Am about to buy the last of it tonight Wink

I liked the slap also, the ditz can get quite feisty when need be Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Besides, I am German. Drinking is in my blood and let me assure you that I could drink you under the table any day! ... It is obvious that you have never been to either Germany OR Australia, where drinking is part of the culture.

It's true, even more so for Bavarians. (*burps*) Now where is my second morning bottle? beers!

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well don't forget we Brits put the "Binge" in Britain. A friend of mine recently had a 9 to 5 party where instead of having one hour for a boozy lunch you had to start drinking at 9, finish at 5 and have an hour off at lunchtime.

He doesn't recommend breakfast of coco-pops made with a large amount of White Russian instead of milk, by the way.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, I won't try the coco pop thingy, I might have a 9-5 party though.Have you ever tried the Battlefield earth drinking game? MUCH more fun than the movie itself:

http://www.mutantreviewers.com/rbattlefield.html

I was worse for wear the next day (or two) though Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some bad news: Steve's email account has been shutdown. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Sent: 04/28/11 11:11 PM
To:
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mailout-us.gmx.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
98.137.54.238_failed_after_I_sent_the_message./Remote_host_said:_554_delivery_error:_dd_This_user_doesn't_have_a_yahoo.com_account_([email protected])_[-5]_-_mta1070.mail.sp2.yahoo.com/

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: (qmail 27137 invoked by uid 0); 29 Apr 2011 05:11:07 -0000
Received: from 71.213.49.78 by rms-us007.v300.gmx.net with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary198131304053865276262"
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 05:11:04 +0000
<[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Re: Steve, we need to talk
To: "Steve Baldwin" <[email protected]>
X-Authenticated: #113620487
X-Flags: 0001
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
x-registered: 0
X-GMX-UID: XXqDdVN4x3+iJ2PFpGBpvzF8amthcxuN
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)

--========GMXBoundary198131304053865276262
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's well organised; I'm sure he has saved all his contacts.

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm not so sure about that. It's been weeks and he still has not reply to my character from another email address. So Sleepless will be calling him again to get his "new" email addy.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, I was just starting to enjoy myself

"You are a dead meat!"

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so we (Sleepless, Slaphappy and myself) tried again to call this lad up and it looks like his phone was turned off permanently although Sleepless told me that they don't shutdown phones in Nigeria (The lad is from Ogun state, hence the Ofada rice). So this lad was smart but a rookie who didn't bother saving any of his "victims" emails when his account got shutdown. Oh well, there are more fish in the sea.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic