SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

6 Months of Insanity: A Very Angry Frustrated and Stupid Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only responded to this scam e-mail in the beginning as a joke and I didn’t expect him to respond. However, he did. And, regardless of how insane I made this bait, no matter what I did, he just kept coming back for more. This bait contains many of my favorite slaps and the entire flow from one crazy thing to another just fills me with glee.

In my opinion, this is a pretty hilarious bait, but judge for yourself.

Quote:
Title: DID YOU SEND ANY ONE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND ON YOUR BEHALF
To: Biff

Attention: Beneficiary,

Greetings to you, I am Mr. Asekun Adeyinka. (Aig Rtd.) chairman, economic and finanacial crime commission - (UNITED NATION LONDON). There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr. Newman , who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your fund.

Here comes the big question. Did you sign any dead of assignment in favor of
(Mr. Newman)? Thereby making him the current beneficiary the sum of $5.500.000.00 with the following account details:? Mr. Newman., ac/number: 6503809428. Routing/122006743, b/name: citi bank, address: new york ,usa, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the above named person if we do not hear from you within the next five working days.

Get back to us with the required informations.

1. Your full name:--------------
2. Your home address:----------
3. Your contact phone number:-----------
4. Your Occupation: ----------
5. Your marital status/age:----
6. Your valid id card/international passport:--------
7. Home equity, (Yes) or (no)?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
To: OCEANIC BANK PLC

No, I did not. Newman is--and has always been--a dirty filthy lying bastard, and you'd be a fool to believe him. Don't you dare let that thief get away with my money, Mrs. Adeyinka.

Quote:
Title: I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.....

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM,

Thank you very much once again for letting me know that you don’t whom Mr. Newman is and never send him to claim your fund on your behalf, without any further delay, you are kindly advice to feed us with the bellow required information in order to make all the necessary verification and screen over them to make sure that your fund will not go to the wrong person….

Get back to us with the required information’s bellow,

1. Your full name: --------------
2. Your home address: ----------
3. Your contact phone number: -----------
5. Your marital status/age: ----
6. Your valid id card/international passport: --------

As soon I hear back from you, we will immediately advice you on what to next to enable you heisting up to make sure you get your fund soonest because of up coming Christmas holiday…. Our CENTRAL BANK of NIGERIA (CBN) have spoken and made it mandatory that every of our foreign beneficiary must receive his/her fund latest from now till 10th next Month because of the holiday because after 15th of next Month, all transaction file will be canceled and close forever, so be fast I will back you up in all so as to make sure you receive your fund soonest without any hedges ahead…..

Thank you.

Awaiting for your immediate response,

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

I think I might know who this Newman guy is, and if he is who I think he is, then he is damn crook and a thief. I'm glad you e-mailed me and let me know he was trying to steal my money.

My details are as follow:

1. Your full name: Biff Inigo Rodriguez Jr.
2. Your home address: #204, Sterling Heights, 3378 Beethoven Street, Venice, California, 90291
3. Your contact phone number: N/A
4. Your Occupation: Manager for Export/Import Business
5. Your marital status/age: Divorced, 31 years old
6. Your valid id card/international passport: N/A

Looking forward to doing business with you,
Biff

Quote:

Attention: Biff Inigo Rodriguez Jr,

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 6:44 PM,

Your information was received and the content well noted, please we are doing everything according to instruction given to me as MANAGER OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC from CENTERAL BANK of NIGERIA GOVERNOR, before we proceed, you are kindly advice to get back to us with the bellow the missing information so that we can be sure of whom you are very well to avoid making transaction to the wrong person.

You will find attachment my id card so that you will know exactly whom you are dealing with, in this case now, what matters a lot is trust and being straight forward and also make sure you follows any instruction that will be given to you as I will be here backing you up in order to make sure you receive your fund before this Month ends so that your transaction file will not be canceled ok, Mr. Newman is ripper and since I have heard from you, nothing will happen to your fund and no one else will intervene in your transaction file again since you have made me to understand that you are the real and the right beneficiary of this fund…..

Kindly get back to me with the bellow required information, because AMERICA Says that communication is power, as soon as I hear back from you with the information, I will immediately direct you on what next to do in order to make sure we get this transaction done soonest without any delay ok…. I don’t suppose to contact you by myself, but why I do so is due to the way some of our agent work they do things in a way that will be difficult to our beneficiaries and some of them always collect unnecessary money from them, so that is why I have to contact you myself so that you will understand that everything you are doing you are doing it with me direct, hope you understand my point clear??

1.Your contact phone number: -----------
2. Your valid id card/international passport: --------

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

General manager Oceanic Bank International Plc.

He attaches a REALLY REALLY fake looking Nigerian passport photo.

Quote:

What do you mean "missing information"? I wrote N/A (short for "not applicable") for "contact phone number" because I do not own a telephone. I wrote N/A for "valid ID card/international passport" because I don't have a passport. I've never been outside of the United States in my entire life, so I've never needed a passport. I take the bus or taxi to get where I want, and I live within walking distance of work, so I don't need a driver's license. Sure I can't be the first client you've had with no passport or driver's license.

I would like to thank you for contacting me. I hope you've contacted the police or Interpol about Newman. He belongs in prison.

Quote:
Title: TREAT AS VERY URGNET......

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:49 AM,

Thank you very much once again for your mail urgent response, the reason why we needed your cell phone number and identification card is to be sure of exactly whom we are dealing with to know if you are the real beneficiary of this fund or not, but since you said that you don't have none of them, no problem with that but make sure you always check your mail because we only have a limited time to conclude with this transaction, yes we have reported to the FBI and the police to look after Mr Newman who tried to claim your fund without your authorization....

You know how much that is involve in this transaction, that is not small money, so make sure you use this money for a good thing when you receive it and also invest it in a good business also try to help charities so that God will bless you more when you invest it ok.. why i am advising you in this manner is because i am from a christian family and i am a God fearing person, well trusted person who hate cheating and taking advantage from people i hate them all, but what i need from you is your trust and always stand on your word then you will definitely receive your fund by next week as soon as possible without any further delay ahead because time is running after us, please always follow my instruction so that everything will go sucessfully ok...

You are advice to get back to me with the bellow required information so as to enable us verify them and immediately direct you on what next to do and then commence on the transfer of your fund immediately without any further delay ahead....

ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ROUTING NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:

As soon we hear back from you with the required information, we will immediately make all the necessary verification and immediately commence on the transfer of your fund and make sure we get it done from to Tuesday next week without any delay along...

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

Please find my details below:

ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME: Biff Inigo Rodriguez Jr.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 78404389812310
ROUTING NUMBER: 322271724
SWIFT CODE: HLBBMYKL
BANK NAME: Mesa Fuega Bank of Southern California, Santa Monica Branch
BANK ADDRESS: 8732 Lincoln Boulevard, Santa Monica, California

Regards,
Biff Rodriguez Jr.

Quote:

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM,

Your information was received and the content of it well noted, we have make all the necessary screening and verification over your banking details, now your fund will be transferred to you first thing Monday morning as soon we hear back from you without any further delay ahead.

You will find attachment the deposit certificate of your fund and also the change of ownership certificate of your fund, please make sure you downloand them correctly and print them out then you save them in a safety place for security purpose because when your fund being transferred, you will be going with them to your bank to confirm your fund in your account...

But before your fund will be transferred, you are kindly advice to make a little of $450 only, which is the Bank administration fee and also to help you get a lawyer who will sworn in an affidavit of claim certificate on your behalf because without the affidavit certificate, you cannot confirm the fund after transfer in your account...

So get back to me immediately as soon as possible so that i will get you the information where you will send the fee to our secretary immediately he confirm it, we will forward to you other needed papers and also send you the affidavit certificate so that you can also print them out and save for safety and security purpose ok..

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

He attaches a fake Change of Ownership Certificate and a fake Deposit Certificate with my country written as “United Sates Of Ameria”

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

I can confirm that I have received the deposit certificate and change of ownership certificate.

I understand about the administration fee. Please let me know which bank account I should send it to.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:31
PM,

Your information was received and the content of it well noted, we have make
all the necessary screening and verification over your banking details, now
your fund will be transferred to you first thing Monday morning as soon we
hear back from you without any further delay ahead.

You will find attachment the deposit certificate of your fund and also the
change of ownership certificate of your fund, please make sure you downloand
them correctly and print them out then you save them in a safety place for
security purpose because when your fund being transferred, you will be going
with them to your bank to confirm your fund in your account...

But before your fund will be transferred, you are kindly advice to make a
little of $450 only, which is the Bank administration fee and also to help
you get a lawyer who will sworn in an affidavit of claim certificate on your
behalf because without the affidavit certificate, you cannot confirm the
fund after transfer in your account...

So get back to me immediately as soon as possible so that i will get you the
information where you will send the fee to our secretary immediately he
confirm it, we will forward to you other needed papers and also send you the
affidavit certificate so that you can also print them out and save for
safety and security purpose ok..

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka*

He sends me the fake Change of Ownership Certificate and a fake Deposit Certificate pictures AGAIN!

Quote:
Title: BELOW IS THE INFO

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 6:26 AM,

Thank you very much once again for mail response, i have concluded with the certificates office and what is holding us now is the fee of $450 only, you will find bellow the information where you will send the fee to through western union money transfer so as to enable us commence on the transfer of your fund first thing Monday like as i told you early.

NAME: NWAEKE ROWLAND
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
ZIPCODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR?
ANSWER: ME.

Then you get back to with the full western union payment slip such as,

Senders full name
senders address
mtcn
total amount send..

As soon i confirm the paymnet, i will immediately obtain the required certificates and forward them to you immediately so that you can be able to print them out and save them in a safety place because as soon as your fund being transferred, you will be going to your bank with them ok...

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka*

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

Western Union, sir? Why would a bank want fees sent over Western Union? Since you manage a bank, I would assume it would be easier for both of us if I wired the money directly to the bank account at Oceanic Bank PLC you intend to put the money, but either way, both the banks and Western Union are closed until Monday, so I won't be able to send the money until then.

Regards,
Biff Rodriguez Jr.

Quote:
Title: HE IS THE PERSON IN CHARGE TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 11:40 AM,

Thank you very much for your mail response, Listen attentively, why you must make the paymen t through western union is because the name i gave to you was the name of a person who is in charge to and in a position to obtain the affidavit of claim certificate from their office on your behalf, that is why you must send the money to him, he is also our secretary like as i told you before, so go ahead and make the payment to him first thing Monday morning as you said so that he can be able to confirm your payment and then obtain the certificate on your behalf which will enable us to commence on the transfer of your fund immediately without any further delay ahead..... Below here is the information again, please feel free i am by your side to help you out and to make sure you receive your fund soonest...

Senders full name
senders address
mtcn
total amount send..

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka*

Quote:
Title: WHAT IS THE POSITION????

Attention: Biff,

How are you doing today? hope fine, please i want to know what is actually going on, have you been able to make the fee??? please get back to me with the western union payment information ok...

Bellow here is the information again, so that we can be able to obtain the needed certificate and commence on the transfer of your fund immediately without any further delay ahead ok...

Senders full name
senders address
mtcn
total amount send..

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka*

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

Actually I just got back from the Western Union a few minutes ago. I sent the $450, but they said that you would have to enter your access number into an online security website called "Security Shield" and answer some questions to get the MTCN released to you.

Your access number for the transaction I sent is:

And the Security Shield website is:
http://s3cur3pt.1nf0/

According to the people at Western Union, as soon as you fill out the info on there, the MTCN will be released to you.

Regards,
Biff Rodriguez Jr.

Quote:

Please you ahve to go and resend the fund and get me the payment information direct i have tried the link you gave to me many time it shows me many erros so i can't left my work and be doing that here again ok.. Assuming you send the payment information to me we would have be making an arrangement on how to transfer your fund but you keep on delaying things here WHY?? go and send the money and get the information yourself then you forward the information to me period ok... Please rmemeber we do not have that much time to delay things here again ok..

Thank you,

I am waiting

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka...

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

It seems that the only way you can get the money through Western Union is to fill out the security forms on Security Shield. I called up Western Union immediately after getting your e-mail to find out what was up with all this nonsense. The lady on the phone told me that she cannot give me the MTCN and that you can only get the MTCN after you've answered the 100 security questions associated with your account. I asked her if she knew if you had answered the questions or not. She said that she wasn't really supposed to tell me that kind of information, but that she knew that you had not answered the 100 questions yet. I asked her why we had to fill this information out and she said that large amounts of money sent to certain flagged countries such as Nigeria is sometimes required to go through security checks.

I think we should have just done a bank-to-bank transfer from the beginning. You work at a bank. If you want, I can go to the Western Union and get my money back, then wire you the money by bank transfer after you give me Mr. Rowland's bank account information.

How does that sound? Get back to me with what we plan to do. Like you said, we don't have much time to waste.

Regards,
Biff

I check to see and he has wasted around 2 hours on Security Shield answering questions.

Quote:
His answers taken from Security Shield:

First try (50 questions answered before bugs):
Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: NO I HAVE NEVER USED THIS SERVICES BEFORE.
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: NO NUMBER OF TIMES
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: I HAVE NOT
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: FOR PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL REASONS
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: NOT ATALL
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: I DONT KNOW NO ONE.
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
A: DONGT KNOW ANYONE
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
A: I DONT KNOW NO ONE
Q: Do you think people over 65 should be made to retire?
A: MAYBE PENDING ON YOUR AGILITY TO SERVICES
Q: What message is on your answering machine?
A: LEAVE A MESSAGE I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I GET BACK
Q: Ridden an elephant?
A: I HAVENT
Q: Do you know someone who has been affected by a tsunami?
A: I DONT KNW
Q: What problems does the Internet create? What problems does it solve?
A: IT SOLVE A MILLIONS OF PROBLEM AND CREAT A MILLIONS AS WELL
Q: What is the most northerly cricket ground at which a Test Match can (as at 2009) be played?
A: I DONT KNOW
Q: Is it common for people from your country to have one job for life?
Q: What country boasts the largest number of Catholics?
A: MAYBE ITALIANS
Q: What kind of things would you like to buy with your money?
A: WHATEVER THAT PLEASES ME
Q: Should anybody be allowed to go to this place?
A: I DONT THINK SO
Q: Is it ever O.K. to break the law? If so, when?
A: NOT OK ATALL
Q: Do you read your horoscope often? Does it come true?
A: YES AND YES
Q: Would it be practical or flashy?
A: PRATICAL AND FLASHY AS WELL
Q: Have you ever been promoted?
A: YES OFCOURSE
Q: Do you need to do laundry?
Q: If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
A: MICHAEL JACKSON HE MADE ME FEEL LOVE
Q: Mace is one of the spices obtained from the tree Myristica Fragrams - what is the other?
A: CORN TREE
Q: Which actor appeared to have a wooden leg in the 1956 film Moby Dick?
Q: What can be done to prevent kitchen accidents?
A: WOMEN WILL ANSWER THAT
Q:
A: I WILL TAKE IT IF I DONT KNOW THE OWNER
Q: What are some of the ways the Internet can be used for entertainment?
A: MANY MANY WAYS
Q: Do you think discipline is fair within the police?
A: ITS FAIR AND UNFAIR
Q: What situations need volunteer workers?
A: SITUATIONS THAT ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND
Q: In which Australian TV Soap did Dannii Minogue star?
Q: Who did you miss?
A: MY FAMILY
Q: Do you think prostitution is a crime?
A: ITS NOT BUT ITS A SIN
Q: Why have you had sex for money?
A: I HAVENT
A: FOR PERSONAL USE
Q: I want to know how baking soda works to clean? What is the chemical reaction?
Q: What can be done to prevent bathroom accidents?
Q: What make of car was the time-machine in the film Back To The Future?
Q: Who is the breadwinner (provider) in your family?
A: MY FATHER
Q: Is it too competitive?
Q: Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
A: MY GAL FRIEND
Q: Can you surf on a tsunami?
A: NO I CANT
Q: According to the Bible, how many pearly gates are there?
A: MAYBE 3
Q: How old were you when you smoked a whole cigarette for the first time?
A: I NEVER SMOKED
Q: Let us say you are a terrorist and you have been activated to capture a truck load of chemicals, how would you stop the truck and what would you do to the driver?
A: STOP THERE WITH A MASK FACE.. AND PULL HIM DOWN.. I JUST DONT KNOW AM NOT ONE ANYWAY
Q: What make of car was the time-machine in the film Back To The Future?

Second try (96 questions answered before it crashed. This is ironic because he would have gotten the MTCN if he had gotten to 100):

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: NO NUMBER OF TIMES
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: NOT TALL

A: CONFIDENTIAL AND PERSONAL REASONS
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
A: YES OSAMA
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
Q: What lessons have you learned from your relationships?
A: TALKLESS AND ALWAYS BE YOURSELF.
Q: Do you believe in God and all his commandments? What should happen to those who break these laws?
A: YES I DO.. THEY WILL GO TO HELL FIRE
Q: At what age do people usually begin to work in your country?
A: FROM 10 UPWARDS
Q: If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world for any length of time, where would you go?
A: I WILL LOVE BAHAMAS
Q: Who was president of the U.S. when Uncle Sam first got a beard?
A: DONT KNOW
Q: Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
A: BOTH WILL BE FINE
Q: For which fruit is the US state of Georgia famous?
Q: You were caught with several sheep in your bedroom, what are they doing in your room and how would you get rid of them?
Q: Tell me about them.
A: THEY ARE NICE AND WILL ALWAYS BE
Q: How do you define beauty, using your own words?
A: A REFINED CREATURE OF GOD
Q: Do you think your country is a safe place to live? Why or why not?
A: NO WHERE IS SAFE ON EARTH JUST AS EVERYWHERE IS SAFE
Q: Did anyone close to you die?
A: LIFE GOES ON WHEN IT HAPPENS
Q: Did anyone close to you give birth?
A: THAT IS CERTAIN YES
Q: Are there nursing homes in your country?
A: OFCOURSE YES
Q: What is a misleading truth?
A: TELEPHONE CONVERSATION
Q: What is the US state capital of Washington?
Q: If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be?
A: JUST A HUMAN
Q: What annoying habits does your best friend have?
A: TALKING TOO MUCH
Q: What did you do two nights ago?
A: A HANDFUL OF THINGS
Q: What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A: BEEN IN HEAVEN
Q: How does the Internet help people from different countries to communicate with each other?
A: IN MANY WAYS
Q: When is the last time you went to the mall?
A: FEW DAYS AGO
Q: During the past 30 days, how did you usually get the alcohol you drank?
A: I DONT DRINK
Q: Do you think we can feel if a ghost is near by us by the changes in the weather?
A: YES OFCOURSE WE WILL BE SAVED
Q: What is your favorite treat?
A: AS MANY AS
Q: If your partner were offered a job in another country, would you be willing to change places?
A: SITUATION WILL TELL
Q: How many jobs have you had?
A: I CAN'T RECALL ALL
Q: How are you going to prevent corruption and misconduct in the group that you command ?
A: BY TAKING OUT THE BAD ONCE FROM THE GOOD ONCE
Q: Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn played an architect and waitress in which 1992 film?
A: I DON'T KNOW
Q: Would you like to go on a date with someone you meet on the Internet?
A: IF NECESSARY
Q: How is your best friend?
A: THEY ARE ALL FINE
Q: Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
A: BOTH WILL BE NICE
Q: Do you have a lucky number?
Q: Did you do it alone, with friends or with your family?
A: ANY ONE AVAILABLE
Q: If your partner were offered a job in another country, would you be willing to change places?
A: I WILL NEVER DO THAT
Q: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
A: MY LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR ME
Q: What lessons did you learn from this time in your life?
A: AS MANY AS
Q: What was your favorite game when you were a child?
A: READING AND MOVIE
Q: What were you doing at 12AM last night?
A: PRAY BEFORE YOU SLEEP
Q: TV commercials for Campari launched the career of which actress?
Q: Does it annoy you when your teacher speaks too quickly?
Q: How many jobs have you had?
A: MANY MANY JOBS
Q: What was your childhood like?
A: NOVEL AND NEWS
Q: What character does Uma Thurman play in the 1997 film Batman and Robin?
Q: Where did you grow up?
A: IN MY COUNTRY
Q: Do you have any ideas or ambitions to start an Internet company?
A: NO I DONT HAVE
Q: Stay up all night?
A: I DONT THINK SO
Q: In which city is the Doors vocalist Jim Morrison buried?
Q: Do you have to work overtime?
A: YES I DO
Q: Have you ever made any type of nuclear device?
A: NEVER AND WILL NOT
Q: Which of the following are you trying to do about your weight?
A: I WILL TELL LATER
Q: During your life, how many times have you used any form of cocaine, including powder, crack, or freebase?
Q: Who were the parents of King Solomon?
Q: Can women do this job or is it better for a man to be an undertaker?
A: YES IT IS FOR A MAN
Q: What is electronic configuration and how do you work it out?
A: I DONT KNW
Q: If so, what are they?
Q: What can we do as individuals to solve this problem?
Q: Why do some people need fortunetellers?
Q: Which DJ had a UK Top Ten hit with the song Snot Rap?
Q: Do you remember any of the stories they used to tell you?
A: MANY MANY STORIES
Q: What numbers are considered to be lucky and unlucky in your country?
Q: If you had 25-hour days what would you do with the extra time?
A: OTHER ACTIVITIES
Q: Is beauty related to power?
A: ALL IS FROM THE CREATOR GOD
Q: How many days a week do you work?
A: I WORK 5 DAYS
Q: What is graffiti? Where do you see it? i.e. walls, trains
Q: Favorite breakfast meal?
A: COFEE AND OTHERS
Q: What kind of milk do you drink?
A: ANY ONE THAT IS GOOD
Q: Are there certain weather conditions that scare people? What are they?
A: I DONT KNWO
Q: What are some questions that are frequently asked in a job interview?
A: MANY QUESTION ASKED
Q: What did you really want to do today?
A: I WENT TO OFFICE
Q: Have you ever worked?
Q: Under what situations would you think of committing a crime?
Q: If you were the leader of your country, what would you change?
A: CRIME AND BRIBE
Q: During the past 30 days, how did you usually get your own cigarettes? (Select only one response.)
Q: Do you believe that houses have ghosts in them sometimes?
A: I DONT BELEIVE
Q: How did you feel about volunteering before you started work?
A: I FEEL GOOD
Q: The Butut is the monetary unit of which country?
Q: What degrees do you have?
A: ENGEERING DEGREE
Q: Have you ever seen a UFO?
A: I HAVE NEVER
Q: Does it upset or annoy you when a beggar asks you for money?
A: NO I DONT GET ANNOY OF THAT
Q: Have you ever seen a female pilot?
A: YES MANY
Q: What would happen is cellulose is heated in a high pressure chamber containing hydrogen? Would it create coal?
Q: Will you accept a dinner invitation from an important businessman of your city?
A: YES I WILL
Q: Tried a weight loss program?
A: I DONT DO
Q: Which British general was killed at Khartoum?
Q: Where have you worked?
A: IN MY COUNTRY

Quote:

I have done that yet erro ocures so go get back the money and send from another western union so that we can get this transaction done soonest ok.. please...

Quote:

Call me on here +23470-3512-0263, i have answered all the question but error do ocure so resend the money through another western union and have all the information yourself then you forward them to ok...Period..

Quote:
Title: PLEASE ALWAYS FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION LIKE AS I DO TELL YOU OK...

What is actually going on with you and the western union?? i have answered the question many many times but the only result that i will see is an error to restart systemn and start at fresh, i have done it over and over again but it couldn't work out or don't you send the money??? now i tried to answer the question again they were telling me that the transaction have been suspended, please you have to go to the Bank and get the money back then you go to another western union and send the money then make sure you collect the MTCN number form them yourself and forward me the full western union information so as to enable me confirm your payment and immediately commence on the transfer of your fund period please...

You are the one delaying things here now, why i don't want to give you an account is that, if i do, it will take more than one week to clear which means by then, your transaction file might be canceled and close, please if you realy want to do yourself a favor, kindly go to that western union and get the money back then you resend it from another western union money transfer and make sure they give you all the needed information to confirm the payment so that we can be able to get everything done soonest this week before your transaction will be canceled ok...

I am waiting now now to hear back from you soonest, please do not hesitate to Call me on here +23470-3512-0263, and also try and get me a cell phone number to reach you out and know on what is going on ok...

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asdekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic Bank International Plc...

He then sends 3 more e-mails with the same body as his last one but with the headers changed to "YOU ARE THE ONE DELAYING THIS TRANSACTION NOW WHY??" "I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT INFO..." and "WHAT IS GOING ON?"

Quote:

Woah, woah, woah, Asdekun. What is up with you sending me 6 fucking e-mails just because you couldn't follow a simple procedure even an elementary school kid could follow? I thought you worked at an International Bank. I should hope you'd be smarter than my 6-year-old son. I called up Western Union and they told me exactly why your transaction had been locked. It wasn't suspended. It was locked down because the system had identified you as a criminal (Seriously, Asdekun. Why can't you follow the simplest instructions?! This isn't rocket science!). Unfortunately, because you have been identified as a criminal, they told me the Nwae Rowland name you gave me has been flagged as a criminal in Western Unions here in the states and that they cannot allow money transfers to be sent to you.

I know you're not a criminal. English just isn't your native language and you set off alarms in the security system (didn't you realize you were supposed to be careful NOT to set off alarms?).

Things are being delayed and it's all your fault. Sometimes I think I'm dealing with a child. Well, Western Union is no longer an option (at least not for Mr. Rowland). So what do we do? Get back to me when you can. And NEXT TIME DON'T SEND ME SIX FUCKING E-MAILS. You're older than my son. Act like it.

Quote:
Title: TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME RIGHT OK...

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On 12/1/10,

Listen, it is not my fault besides we don't make use of such security
here and have never use it before, i answered all the question what i
receive was message saying that i should restart my system that an
error have ocured, Is ok, but mind you, that does not mean you should
insult or talked to me anyhow you like ok, besides i am doing my best
to make sure you receive your fund ok, it is not my fault in any way
at all, assuming you collected the payment slip from the western union
and scan it to me it would have be more better for me than to put it
in that way you did it, please this is a cashier name please send it
to him and make sure you get all the information from them and forward
to me because i cannot follow that much long process again at the end
of everything yet i will not get the payment ok...

NAME: TIMOTHY AKINBUWA
TEXT QUESTION: FOR WHAT?
ANSWER: ME

Please make sure you collect the payment slip together with the MTCN
from them ok, you can go to another bank and make the fee so that we
can be able to get this transaction done before the week rounds up ok
please, try to understand me it wasn't my fault ok...

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:

Adeyinka,

Own up like a man and just admit that it WAS your fault. Stop making excuses. A real man would admit he was wrong and apologize. I think I understand you fine. You're a big important man and don't want to believe you made a mistake. Hey, I'm not gonna hold it against you, but I think you should be a little more humble and apologetic.

That said, I WILL go to the Western Union tomorrow (well, technically today. I have the worst headache right now and can't get back to sleep) and send the money to that Timothy dude. I hope he doesn't set off alarms like Rowland did.

I'm gonna take some Tylenol and try to get back to sleep.

Biff

Quote:
Title: I AM SORRY OK...

Thank you for your mail, i am so sorry if i hurt you ok, i apologize,
but please make sure you send the money and get the information ok
from the western union then you forward them to me ok, so that we can
be able to commence on the transfer of your fund immediately without
any further delay ahead ok..

Thank you very much, i am so so much sorry for everything that happened,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka..

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

I sent the money via Western Union today. The MTCN is: 6984722531. Everything else was according to your details.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:
Title: I WILL UPDATE YOU TOMORROW

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:12 AM,

I received your mail and will update you first thing tomorrow morning as soon as i confirm the money ok, then we proceed on the transfer of your fund immediately without any further delay ahead ok..

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka..

Quote:
Title: PLEASE BE STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH ME

Good mroning to you and your family, how is everything? hope fine,
Listen is it very bad for you to use your hand and delay your
transaction or be a hinderance to your transaction, it is very very
bad... The MTCN number 6984722531 you sent to me, i gave it to Timothy
he tried to confirm the money but there is no transaction on it atall,
all is shows is no match found WHY DOING SO??? please go back to
western union and cross check it again know what is exatly the problem
or you go to another bank and send the fee if your bank did not want
you to send money out go to another bank and do that ok.... who know
if they posted it or not. Please lets tell ourselves truth and stop
diceving each other ok, be straight forward to me as i will do
everything in order to make sure you receive your fund period ok...

Again please scan the western union payment slip to me as soon as you
retify the problem today or you get back to me with the below
information as soon as possible ok...

Send the fee again here....

Please make sure you get back to me with the full western union
payment slip such as below..

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
TOTAL AMOUNT SEND
MTCN
TEXT QUESTION
ANSWER,

Please all this information is needed to confirm the payment not that
you will only give me the MTCN even if the money is there, how are my
going to know the senders name and what you use for the text question
and answer? please do things in a way that it favor each other ok,
don't do things to your own satisfaction only ok...

Get back to me immediately, you are the one delaying your transaction not me..

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun....

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

I did not appreciate the tone in your e-mail. You were very aggressive and you even accused me of "deceiving" you. I couldn't send you the Western Union slip earlier because my scanner had been in the electronics shop, getting repaired, but I picked it up after work last night and just scanned your Western Union slip. I've attached it to this e-mail.

I'm also not sure what you're talking about when you said "go to another bank and send the fee." You never gave me a bank account to send the fee to, which is why we've been working with Western Union and Money Gram this whole time.

Well... now you have the slip, so please pass it along to Timothy.

Regards,
Biff

I attached the Oceanic Bank PLC Western Union payment slip "scan" with a huge problem on it.

Quote:
Title: I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU AND THE WESTERN UNION THERE.???

Please don't be offended i don't think that the western union lady you
mentioned early post the money, because this night i got your email, i
have to track the numbers look at what i receive... W0131 We do not
have an order with the provided information. Please verify your
information and click Check Status of another transfer. That is the
message i receive when i tracked it, so you can also track it from
there yourself and know exactly what is going on, or you can go get
back the money from that western union and went to another one to make
the payment period, and your torn print covered part of the number on
the slip you forward to me here...

Please resend the money and fill out the below information please lets
not be delaying things all the while because we don't have any time
atall to delay things ok..

Please make sure you get back to me with the full western union
payment slip such as below..

SENDERS FULL NAME-------------------------------
SENDERS ADDRESS------------------------------------
TOTAL AMOUNT SEND------------------------------------------
MTCN------------------------------------------------------------
TEXT QUESTION-------------------------------------------------------------
ANSWER,-------------------------------

Please make sure you provide the information to me i listed them out
in a way that you understand it ok...

Thank you, looking forward to hear back from you soonest, please be
fast this week have gone again we not yet done anything please do
things in a way that it will be easy for both of us ok... go now to
the western union yourself and resend the moeny don't call them
because if you do, they will only tell you yes while they have not
ok..

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka...

Quote:
Title: PLEASE BE STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH ME

There is no transaction made on that MTCN number atall so go and take
back your money and go to another western union or you use money gram
transfer period, so that we can be able to get this transaction done
soonest ok...

Thank you,

Regards
Adeyinka..

Quote:

Mr. Adeyinka,

You're right. That idiot clerk smudged the payment slip so much that it is pretty hard to tell what the numbers behind it are. I thought I could make it out earlier, but now I'm not too confident right now. The closest Western Unions in my area are closed today and tomorrow, so I'll have to go on Monday (Unfortunately I actually have work today). The clerk who was dealing with my money transfer was really incompetant. She didn't seem to be paying attention half the time, and you saw how she smeared her finger print on the MTCN.

First thing on Monday, I'll go in there and complain, get my money back, and send it, this time making sure they do it right.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MAIL, I WILL BE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU BY MONDAY OK.. PLEASE TRY AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GO SUCESSFULLY THIS TIME OK.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND,

REGARDS
MR. ADEYINKA..

He SERIOUSLY doesn't trust me now, so he e-mailed me again a few hours later.

Quote:
Title: MAKE SURE YOU GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION OK...

Make sure you you go to another western union and make the payment yourself ok.... as soon as i confirm it, we will immediately commence on the transfer of your fund without any further delay ahead....

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka..

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

I went to Money Gram this morning since we had so much trouble with Western Union and made the payment. I just got finished scanning the payment slip and attached it to this e-mail. You don't have to worry about this one. The numbers are all clearly visible and I think the slip was pretty easily scanned. Easy to read and doesn't look like there are any problems. I think even you should be okay with this one.

Get back to me after you collect the money, okay?

Regards,
Biff

I attach a fake-but-fully-visible Money Gram slip.

Quote:

Sorry i will notify you as soon as Timothy confirm the money by
tomorrow ok, because traveled for a conference meeting holding by the
UN concerning your transaction ok, so as soon as he is back, i will
notify you after the confirmation of the fee and also update you about
the meeting ok i sent him for to act on my behalf ok...

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka..

I noticed that he uses “ok” a lot when he's stressed out.

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

Thanks for the heads up. I hope Timothy enjoys the conference. I hear those UN meetings are dreadfully dull. I didn't know that the Oceanic Bank had such an important role in the global banking community. I have to say I'm impressed.

Anyway, get back to me when you can.

Regards,
Biff Rodriguez Jr.

I thought that might have been the last straw... but it wasn't. It wasn't AT ALL! He still thinks he can get the money.

Quote:
Title: STOP PLAYING WITH ME OK...

How are you and your family doing today? hope fine, please i want to
know what is really going on? are you playing with me or what?? each
time you said you make the payment and give me fake numbers why???
have i ever dispoint you before?? Mr. Timothy went to the money gram
this morning and the money gram told him that the numbers is invalid
why all this delay??? please don't send to him again because he said
that he can't go after the money again... send the money to the below
information and make sure you send it through western union money
transfer so that i can track it myself and know if you realy send it
or not...

Please send it to that name because he always at sit 24hours the name
is good ok, any one that tell you the name is not good must be a lier.

Go to another western union and make sure you make the fee, i don't
know if you do send the fee or not, go and collect it back from money
gram if you are sure that you send money and then resend to through
western union money transfer please make sure you done that today and
stop delaying this transaction ok...

Thank you,

Looking forward to hear from you soonest,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka...

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

"Playing with you"?! You think I'm playing around with you. I want this money just as bad as you do. It's my money in the first place. Why is it so hard to get back? I just don't get it. Why would I spend all this time on you if I was playing around?

You know what? I don't think the problem is here. I think the problem is THERE. Now I'm not necessarily blaming you. The problem might be with Timothy. How well do you know this guy? How do you know he didn't just pick up the money and tell you that it wasn't there? Considering the way things have been going, I would not be surprised in the slightest if that's the way things are going.

I don't have time today to go to Money Gram or Western Union. I will have time tomorrow, but I would like to find out if Timothy took the money. If he didn't, then maybe he's just incompetent or maybe HE'S screwing with you.

Mr. Adeyinka, I want that money. I would do anything to get that money back. It belongs to me, but I can't even get my damn hands on it! Do you know how frustrating that is?

I'll see about picking up the money from Money Gram tomorrow, but it's entirely possible that Timothy has it right now. Maybe even on his person. I don't trust that guy and maybe you shouldn't either. At the very least, I'd like you to look into him. I've already sent you money several times, always with problems on your side. I'd just like you to try to find out what the problem is for me, okay? Can you do that, Mr. Asdekun? Thank you.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:
Listen, i know for sure the money is yours and i will do everything to
make sure you receive your fund and invest it in a good condition ok,
please go and get back the money from money gram and resend it through
western union, and make sure you go to another western union and send
it and make sure they post it before you live there ok, maybe they
don't post they will only give you the payment slip and tell you that
they have done everything without knowing that they did not post the
money do you understand, Please lets be fast and get this transaction
done ok, Mr Timoth is a senor officer here and he can't ripp us in
such small amount of money ok.. but send the money to below the name
is good ok..

I am waiting, make sure you use western union so that i can track
myself and know if the money is there before sending him to western
union again ok...

Thank you

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka..

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

You have a point. People have always told me that I'm too trusting in people and kind of gullible, so it may be that they aren't posting the money. When I was in college, my best friend always told me that Western Union wasn't reliable and to never use it. I told you about him before. He was the one who sent money to friends in Europe and Asia and they never got the money and when he went to get the money from the Western Union, they said it had already been picked up and there was nothing he could do. Lucky for us, I've been able to retrieve the money each time so far. But maybe, like you said, they just haven't been posting the money. The people who work there are really young and look like they're just fooling around all day. I find it hard to believe people in a money-related institution would fire people like them. It's just really mind-blowing.

I don't know if I'll have time today, but either today or Friday, I'll get my money back and try to go to a Western Union office I haven't been to before and make sure they send the money out. They better not screw around with us this time. I can't stand when people try to take advantage of me.

This is taking too long because of them and their idiocy. I'll see what I can do.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:
Title: YOU CAN STILL USE THE BELOW NAME

You can still use the below name so that there would be no problems again if possible... Please make sure you done it today so that i can confirm it tomorrow being Friday ok..

NAME: BIFF NWAEKE JR

I am waiting, make sure you use western union so that i can track
myself and know if the money is there before sending him to western
union again ok...
Thank you
Regards
Mr. Adeyinka..

So... Biff... Nwaeke... Jr.... in Lagos...? I think Mr. Adeyinka is confused... Good...

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

I was out late last night drinking and I think I overdid it again. When I came to, I was in the hospital and felt absolutely miserable. The doctor told me they had performed surgery on my abdomen and removed my left kidney. It seems like I have a history of kidney problems in my family (that NO ONE told me about, dammit) and it's finally caught up with me. After all the binge drinking I've been doing over the years, my kidney was poisoned beyond recognition. They removed my left kidney and told me that my right kidney isn't going to last much longer. I need to find someone to donate one of their kidneys to me, but my only brother died a year ago and the doctor said that my parents' kidneys would not be a good idea. None of my friends would donate their kidneys to me and... I just don't know what to do.

I've been in constant pain and been quite nauseous all day long. I'm still in the hospital, but one of the rooms here has internet access so I can check my e-mails and stay up to date.

Biff

Quote:
I am so much sorry to hear that from you, how i wish i am there, i would have donate one for you, please when are you going to make the payment again?? why can't you send one to make the fee and get back to me with the payment information so that we can be able to get this transaction done soonest so that you will have money to take care of your sickness ok..

Take care,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka.

I'm in the hospital, so I don't respond.

Quote:
Wha do you want us to do at this time now?? have you been able to give
someone the money to sent? because you need this money now to take
care of your health, please involve your wife in this transaction so
that she can be runing everything since you are in the hospital or do
you want us to cancel your transaction file??

I get an notification that he tried AGAIN to try to access the money on Security Shield. Haha. He's desperate. He left an idiotic picture of two people dressed as sandals for his picture. Sorry, Adeyinka, you will not get the money this way.

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

You are right. I could really really use a couple million dollars now. The hospital bills are through the roof. I have insurance, but it's not very good insurance. I've had to take off several days of work and the doctors say I have to take all next week off work. My cousin, Mario Rodriguez, is going to be in town on Wednesday. I could get him to do it.

And, sir, I am not married. I am divorced. I remember you asked me about that when we first started this business. I would hope you could remember that. I could not ask my ex-wife to do this for me. In fact, I don't even know where my ex-wife lives. She moved and never gave me her damn phone number.

No. Let's just wait until Wednesday for my cousin Mario. He's a great guy and we've been friends since we were little kids. I haven't asked him if he'll do this or not, but if he says "yes" (which I think he will), I can give you his e-mail address if you want.

I've been pretty miserable here in the hospital, but they say that they'll find a donater for my kidney pretty soon. If you're wondering "Why doesn't your cousin give you his kidney?" he wasn't born with two kidneys. He was only born with one. In fact, the doctors told him a long time ago that he should never drink booze because he only has one kidney and not a very strong one at that, and he might die if he killed that kidney. If he had two kidneys, I know he would give me one. He's such a great guy.

Anyway, I'll tell Mario about our deal and how badly I need the money. I think he'll understand.

Regards,
Biff

Quote:
I will be waiting till then, please don't fail me at this time ok..

Take care of yourself,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka.

Quote:
How are you doing today Biff? hope you are getting better, please is
your brother around let him go and send the fee so that we can be able
to get this transaction done soonest, or you give another person the
money to send today please, because we will be vacating any moment
from now ok.. send to the below information..

Please make sure you done that today as we do not have any time to
delay again at this time ok... get back to me with the western union
payment slip...

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka..

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

When will you get it through your thick skull? I told you before! My BROTHER is fucking dead. He died a year ago (if you actually READ my e-mails, you would know this). So you think I'm married after I TOLD you I'm divorced? You think I have a brother when I TOLD you my only brother died? Get it straight, Mr. Adeyinka. You keep insulting me. Are you doing this on purpose?

What I told you is that my COUSIN, Mario Rodriguez, will be coming to visit me on Wednesday. Is today Wednesday? NO, it is not. It is Monday. Tomorrow will be Tuesday. And what is the day after Tuesday? RIGHT. Wednesday.

You are the most impatient frigid banker I have ever met. I am here in pain in the hospital awaiting a transplant and you are insulting me by telling me to get my ex-wife and dead brother to send the money for me and that I need to do it now when I told you my cousin wouldn't be here until Wednesday.

Please be more respectful next time.

Regards,
Biff Rodriguez Jr.

Quote:
I am telling you for the sake of your fund, but i will wait till
tomorrow as you said...

Mr. Adeyinka...

Quote:
And no apology either? We've known each other for how long now? You've known I've been divorced since the beginning and I told you my brother died just a few days ago. For both our friendship and this deal, please try not to be so disrespectful.

Biff

Quote:
I heard you and i am sorry if i hurt you ok.... take care of yourself
till tomorrow, please do not hesitate to send your cousing to western
union immediately ok. so that we can be able to get this transaction
done immediately without any more hedges ahead... Have a great rest
day ahead...

Mr. Adeyinka,

Quote:
I forgive you. When my cousin Mario comes tomorrow, I will tell him to go to the Western Union and send you the money. I talked to him a little on the phone and told him about our deal. He said he was surprised that I hadn't gotten my money yet and was surprised that I had to actually pay money to get my money back, but I guess he just doesn't know how banks work, huh?

I'll contact you again tomorrow after I've sent my cousin to the Western Union.

Regards,
Biff

Mr. Adeyinka is gonna be in for a surprise.

Quote:
Thank you very much for your mail urgent response, please do make sure everything is done today ok. below is the information again where you will send the money to..

ADDRESS: NIGERIA
ZIPCODE: 234

Then you get back to me with the full western union payment information, and also scan it to me as well ok, so that i can obtain the affidavit of claim certificate and imemdiately commence on the transfer of your fund without any further delay ahead.

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic Bank International Plc.

I don't respond, so the next day he writes again.

Quote:
I am still waiting for the western union payment slip...

I still don't respond, so the next day he writes again.

Quote:
I am still waiting for the payment info..

I still don't respond, so he writes again two days later.

Quote:

How is your health today? hope you are getting better? please what is
actually going on? have you been able to send the money? please get
back to me with the payment information asap so that we can be able to
round up with this transaction soonest,

Regards
Mr. Asekun.

I still don't respond, so he writes again two days later.

Quote:

Hopw is your health today? hope you are getting better, please we are
still waiting to hear back from you with the western union payment
slip as you have been keeping us posted...

I still don't respond, so he writes again five days later.

Quote:

Happy christmas and prosperious nes year, how is your health? hope you
are getting better, please why have i been hearing from you since all
this while? didn't mario came again as you said? or is that how you
wish to loose your fund here? please try and make sure you make the
payment today as soon as possible.

Below is the info where you will make the fee to.

ZIPCODE:23401

Then you get back to me with the full western union slip asap..

Thank you,

Looking forward to hear back from you soonest,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka.

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another week passes and I don't e-mail him, but there are no more e-mails coming from him. So I decide to let him know what's going on and e-mail him from Biff's cousin Mario's e-mail address.

Quote:
Dear Oceanic Bank,

First off, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mario Rodriguez. I believe you have heard about me. I am the younger cousin of Biff Rodriguez Jr. who told me that you had been dealing with him for a while. Well, I guess you have probably been wondering where Biff has been for the past few weeks since I'm pretty damn sure he couldn't have been responding to you considering what happened.

Well, that part is easy to answer, but it isn't a happy answer unfortunately. The truth is Biff died on December 17th during a failed kidney transplant at St. Mary's Hospital in Los Angeles. The doctors did everything they could to save him, but it wasn't enough. There was even a small article in the newspaper about his life and death. With Biff's parents and brother dead and him estranged from his ex-wife, it was left to me and Uncle Eduardo to cover the funeral expenses (although the hospital did help a little). Biff really was a great man and he will be seriously missed.

His funeral was held on December 21st. As cold as it may sound, I had to go home for Christmas and New Years pretty soon after that, but before I left, I did happen to find a print out of one of your e-mails that Biff had left on the table next to his hospital bed. He never told me all the details of the transaction he had going on with your bank, but he did say that a lot of money was involved. I can't remember if he said it was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars or in the millions and I can't remember exactly how he said it would go down, but... since it seemed like an important deal, I thought I should let you know what happened to Biff.

Regards,
Mario Rodriguez

Quote:
Title: SO SORRY FOR THE LOST... MARIO RODRIGUEZ

Attention: Mario Rodriguez,

Its so unfortunate that this happended to biff and we were at the
stage where his fund transaction will be transfered into his bank
account, i am very sorry about this whole thing and you take heart
that is just life for you.

So i dont know are you willing to continue this transaction ? if yes
just get back to me because what biff wanted to do before he went to
hospital was to send the money we needed to pay to the bank so they
can make the transfer of the fund which is 5.5 million US dollars into
his account.

If you can carry on with this transaction, just let me know so i can
instruct you on how to send the money and the amount to send and also
i will give you the i nformations on where to send the money.

Regards.

Quote:
Oceanic Bank,

Obviously anyone would be interested in getting 5.5 million US dollars, but why was Biff going to receive this money? He had a decent job, but nothing that would earn him anything like 5.5 million dollars. He never told me his annual income, but I guess he made around $80,000 a year or something. I can't imagine how a guy with an $80,000-a-year job could get 5.5 million dollars. I hope he wasn't part of the mafia or the drug cartel.

Could you explain all the details to me? What was this transaction and could you provide official forms showing the validity of the transaction? Who was the person giving him this money? And why would he give the money to me now that Biff is dead?

Regards,
Mario

Quote:
Attention: Mario,

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated on On 1/4/11,

Thank you very much once again for your concern, listen, Mr Biff have
all the prove documents and certificate which we gave him we started
this transaction early, but due to he doesn't have the affidavit claim
certificate to present and prove that he is the right beneficiary of
this fund, that was why he was unable to receive this fund be he died.

And he told me already when he was in the hospital that you will be
coming around and he will send you to make the required fee of $450
which is the cost of the certificate, please you have to check well in
his house you will see all the documents and certificate we gave to
him concerning this transaction then you will understand everything
better, though he already told me that he will make you the next of
kin over this fund but i don't know if didn't let you know about it.
you have to proceed in this transaction because this is an inheritance
claim left in his name from foreigner who was the representative far
back years here in my country before he died.

So get back to us and if you still want those documents again, it will
cost us a little fee to obtain and renew them again. but if you wish
to proceed with us to make sure you get your brothers inheritance, you
have to make the fee of $450 which is the needed money to get the
affidavit claim certificate and commence on the transfer of the fund,
you can also get us your own personal bank account so that we can
divert the fund into your account direct if you want it in that way.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

Yeah, I looked all throughout Biff's house and I found some print-outs of e-mails between you guys, but I couldn't find any documents or certificates (or anything to indicate he had received them before). You are right that Biff asked me to send $450 to you, but he was going to give me $450 out of his bank account to send. It wasn't going to be my money that I was sending. Biff was a great guy, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, but he was kind of gullible sometimes. I, however, am going to need something more than just your word that the money is there. Scans of any of the documents would be fine, but I'm going to need reassurance that the money is there before I send you any money for the fees. Please don't be offended. I am only trying to be careful with my money. I was scammed four years ago by a diplomat from Ghana out of $10,000 and I don't want anything like that to ever happen again. I felt so violated and wished I had asked the diplomat for proof of his claims. You do not even need to renew the documents, but please just send me the documents that you sent to Biff since I cannot find them anywhere in his apartment.

Also, just a small matter, but you said "here in my country," but you did not specify where that was. Is it Argentina? Because that's the only country I can imagine that me and Biff would have family outside of the United States, although I suppose some neighboring South American countries could be possible.

Anxiously awaiting your response,
Mario

Quote:

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 3:39 AM,

Thank you very much once again for your urgent response, i have attach the two certificate to you, please make sure you download it proper and print them out then you keep them in a secured place for security reason's upon the transfer of the fund. But if you want us to transfer the money into your own personal bank account, we will kindly do that with all pleasure, please as you can see, we do not have much time delay things here again, you are advice to make the required fee today as soon as you receive this mail so as to enable us obtain the AFFIDAVIT CLAIM CERTIFICATE which is the only certificate that is holding this fund not to transferred.

The fund is coming from NIGERIA, while instruction from UN SECRETARY GENERAL OFFICE, BAN KI-MOON, So make sure you send the required fee today so that we can be able to get the needed certificate and forward it to you immediately and commence on the transfer of the fund without any more hedges ahead.

But if you want us to transfer the fund direct to your own account, you will provide to us the below information's.

ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ROUTING NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
YOUR DIRECT CONTACT CELL PHONE NUMBER.

Please make sure you make the fee today so that we can be able to obtain the certificate, below is the information where you will send the fee to.

Then you get back to me with the western union payment slip asap to confirm the payment, please feel free me and Biff have been in a good relationship and we all have a good promise to each other and will never fail each other as we have agreed in all ok, but since he is no more, i will keep the promise because he have also disclose a little bit of you to me when we started this transaction he also told me about his wife and his family entirely so feel free i will back you up in all as i have already make up my mind to fight and see the end of this transaction ok. But always follow my direction and our terms and protocols, get back to me with the western union payment info asap.

Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation,

Awaiting for your immediate respond,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

He attaches two very very very fake looking documents that look like they are been worked up in MS Paint.

Quote:
Wow, Mr. Adeyinka. Biff told you about his ex-wife Maria and their messy divorce and about how his brother Enrique was ground up in a Chicago meat grinder by a neo-nazi serial killer? He told me he would never tell anyone else about that. He must have really trusted you to tell you about such horrible things as that. It took me forever to get him to tell me about those things. You've impressed me.

Here's my bank account info:
ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME: MARIO ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 94430119621550
ROUTING NUMBER: 322271724
SWIFT CODE: HLBBMYKL
BANK NAME: Mesa Fuega Bank of Southern California, Santa Monica Branch
BANK ADDRESS: 8732 Lincoln Boulevard, Santa Monica, California

Regards,
Mario

Quote:
Attention: Mario Rodriguez,

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated on 1/8/11,

Your information was received and the content well noted, to your
notification, we have re-issued a new change of ownership certificate
in your name, but you have to print out the first deposit certificate
we I sent to you and make sure you save it in a safety place for
security purpose, you will find attachment the new change of ownership
certificate in your and also make sure you print it out as well and
save it together with the deposit certificate because you will provide
them after the transfer being made into your bank account.

Yes Biff do told me everything about his family and their departures,
he and I have be in a very good relationship that was why he told me
all his secret and family background, right from when he get married
and how he lost his brother, so be glad because you are at the right
place and you are dealing with the right person.

Now we are going get a lawyer who will sworn in an AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME, the fee still remains the same as it is
before $450 only no addition, and the UN have made it known that we
must submit the needed certificate first thing Tuesday morning or else
they will cancel this transaction because it has took so long time to
be done, though I have explained to them everything that happened to
your brother Biff and that was why this transaction is still in
progress so you are advice to make the fee first thing Monday morning
so that I can obtain the certificate and submit to the UN office here
and also give you a copy of it so that you can print it out and also
save it together with others, hope you understand me clear?

Below here is the information where you will make the fee to today or
first thing Monday morning so that I can get the certificate
immediately to enable us commence on the transfer of your fund without
any further delay ahead.

Send through western union money transfer and get back to me with the
payment slip such as below.

Senders full name
Senders address
Mtcn
Total amount sent,

As soon as I confirm the fee, everything will immediately go successfully.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

He sends the same certificate once again except with Biff's name changed to Mario's. Still says “United Sates of Ameria.”

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

Thank you for your e-mail. I just back home from a hard day at work (sometimes I think I'm working harder on the weekend than I am on the weekdays. Those bastards!).

I printed out both of the certificates and put them in air ventilation shaft in the bathroom since that's the safest place I know.

I'll send you the $450 tomorrow so that we can get this thing going.

Have a totally awesome day,
Mario

Quote:

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated On 1/10/11,

Thank you very much once again for your mail response, please do try
and make sure you make the fee today since the UN said that we must
submit the affidavit certificate to them first thing tomorrow morning,
so do try and do everything humanly possible to make sure you make the
fee this morning as soon as you wake up so that i can get it to obtain
the certificate immediately because we have deference time factor
always remember that ok.

Below is the information again where you will send the fee today, i am
waiting upon the payment confirmation.

Senders full name
Senders address
Mtcn
Total amount sent,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

I just got back from work and it's past midnight. I got called into work over an emergency early this morning and had to work serious overtime. So, as you can guess, I wasn't able to make it to the bank or to send the money. I'm so tired, I'm going to be going to bed immediately.

I do have a question though. What does the UN have to do with the money my cousin was going to receive? If this money was owned by one of our relatives and he decided to bequeath this money to Biff, why would the UN have any say in... well, in anything? And what are they going to do if you don't submit the affidavit certificate? Take away the money? I have a hard time believing the UN is capable of doing that kind of stuff. My relative didn't work for the UN, did he? Even if he did, Biff (and his family) were the ones with the right to that money. The UN's involvement seriously worries me.

Regards,
Mario

Quote:
Title: PLEASE ALWAYS STAND ON YOUR WORD, I HATE FAILURE.

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail dated on 1/11/11,

Listen, why the UN is involved is because they have office here in my
country and before we make any foreign transfer, they must be aware of
it so that there would be no stopage upon the confirmation when the
money being transferred into your nominated Bank account.

We are doing all this to avoid any illegal transaction or not to make
transfer to a wrong person, so do not worry about anything else as far
as I concern, beleive and have faith i will work out everything to
your favor as i have promise and have been working it together with
Biff your cousin ok, Biff is aware of everything he and I have been in
a very good time and never have missunderstanding for one day.

Listen, do not allow this transaction to be canceled at this time ok,
Biff never fail me before once he told me something he must definitely
do it immediately at that appointed time and that was why our
relationship grow stronger everyday, please always stand on your word
and keep your promise ok.

If not because of me, this transaction would have been canceled today,
because the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA GOVERNOR called me this morning to
confirm if we have been able to transfer your fund, i told him yes
because if i said no, he will think as if there is no one handling
Biff inheritance again, why i am giving you all this information is
for you to work hard and make we get this transaction done this week
because their plans is to divert Biff fund into their personal account
but due to my position i can never torrorlate that here.I am giving
you today and tomorrow as your last chance to make the fee so that we
can be able to obtain the certificate and immediately commence on the
transfer of your fund into your Bank account ok. Below is the
information again where you will send the fee to, get me your direct
contact cell phone number, you can ask for pamision and go make the
fee it will not take you much time to do that. what i hate most is
promise and fail i hate it most, please work with with one mind and
see what i will do for your entire life ok..

Senders full name
Senders address
Mtcn
Total amount sent,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Geez, Mr. Adeyinka. Calm down!

I sent the money today just as I was instructed to. No need to get snippy with me.

Please let me know what the next step is.

Regards,
Mario

Quote:
Title: WHERE IS THE PAYMENT SLIP???

Where is the western union payment slip since you said you made the
payment already?? please get back to me with the payment information
so that we can be able to obtain the certificate and commence on the
transfer of this fund.

Thank you for your co-operation,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic Bank International Plc

and then...

Quote:
I am still waiting for the payment information...

Let's see how he responds to another scammer getting his money.

Quote:
What do you mean "Where is the payment slip"? I e-mailed it to your assistant, Mr. Bello, yesterday. He said that Mr. Rowland was going to be out of town on business for a week and that I should send the money to him since the UN wasn't giving us much time. After I sent him the money, he said he'd continue the proceedings. Did he call in sick or something? I'd hope that your office could keep better communication...

Quote:
Title: GO TO HELL WITH YOUR BELLO AND YOUR GAMES OK..

You are a bonch of fool and a fucking joker ok, i gave you information
and ask you to make the payment you went to go and send money to an
unknown person, have i ever told you that any assistant will receive
your payment, or did i ask you to send money to any other person that
is not rowland? you better go and cancel the transaction and send the
money to NWAEKE ROWLAND as i directed you abd get back to me with the
payment information or else we are going to cancel your transaction
file and make sure I close every related data concerning your payment
idiot.

Why didn't you forward me the email you receive from another person
claiming to work with us, all you do is telling me you just send the
money to them WHO IS THEM THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY TO? if you want us
to proceed on this transaction again, go and make the payment now and
get back to me ok, stop playing games here and stop lying to me ok. if
you made the payment to the information i gave to you, then why not
forward me the payment information? so that i will confirm and be sure
that you send money. write me here with the payment information as
soon as you make it today, [email protected] if i didn't
hear from you today with the payment information, i will make sure I
disapoint the late Mr Biff your cousin by closing the transaction data
because you lied to me and play games which he never did to me since
we started this transaction.

Thank you,

Awaiting for your immediate response.

Regards
Mr. Adeyinka

Since the time I read this e-mail was around 4am California-time, I decided to wait, but he e-mailed me again even more frantic.

Quote:
Title: GET ME YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER.

Get that Bello email address and also get me ur phone number and Bello phone number as well let me know that fool that is contacting you on my behalf?? AND YOU HAVE TO STOP CONTACTING ANY OTHER PERSON IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE THIS FUND OR YOU CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND BLOCK THE OLD ONE THEN YOU GAVE ME THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS THAT CLEAR? go and make the payment to NWAEK ROWLAND and next you ask me before selfichness will put you in trouble one day... You did not even ask me you just go and pay money to the wrong people... you better be carefull before you be a victim again.. STOP CONTACING THEM NOW. AND MAKE THE FEE TODAY LETS GET THE CERTIFICATE PERIOD. GET ME YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER...

Call me here, +23470-3512-0263

Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Woah, wait. You're telling me that Usman Bello is not your assistant at Oceanic Bank? How did he know all about our deal and the money? He knew about you and about Biff! And, of course, I didn't even ask you about him! He said that he was contacting me because you were sick and couldn't make it to the bank today! AND YOU said that we had to send the money today or the UN would do something bad! You can't pin this on me, man! This Usman Bello guy might have been the one to do this, but he knew all about this! How could he know if YOU didn't tell him?

I tried calling you, but the line wouldn't connect. My phone number is 206-350-0630. The e-mail address this Bello guy contacted me with is [email protected] . If this guy stole the money from us, I don't know what you e-mailing him will accomplish. I e-mailed him several times today and he hasn't answered me yet.

Get this sorted out. This is your fault.

The next day, I checked my Usman Bello gmail account to find that Mr. Adeyinka had registered the e-mail address to a ton of newsletters and websites. What he probably didn't realize was that all of the e-mails I was receiving were confirmation e-mails asking me to confirm that I wanted to receive the newsletters. All I had to do was ignore the e-mails and I would never receive any more of them, so I just deleted them.

Quote:
Thank you very much for your email response, listen you are the cause
of all this shit ok, stop kidding yourself, how could you send money
to such person without asking me? if i may ask you, have you ever
receive any email in your box that ask you to verify your account
before? because that is the way that scammers normally have access to
your box if you do verify your account.

Please make sure you creat another account today with yahoo or hotmail
then you write me from there ok, may be they might have hack your box
and from there collecting information, and you have to stop every
other communication you are making with them, and block that box, we
don't even know them and never heard about him before ok.. stop
emailing him you made the mistake already by sending him money without
asking me ok... i caled you no one to pick the call, please get back
to me as soon as possinle and make sure you go and make the payment to
NWAEKE ROWLAND that is the information i have been given to you since
no other information any other is not from me ok. Make sure you don't
give them your phone number is that clear? they are scammers.

Please get email a new email address then you email me from there and
make sure it is only me and you will be communicating through it and
make sure you stop replying their email because they are accessing
your box that is why they have all the information of what we are
doing, if you continue replying them or refuse to get new email
address today, your fund will lost because you can never receive any
cent from them, have you seen it, you send them the money and they
have ran away, please don't write them again and don't call them, just
stop using that box get a new box ok. if you don't listing to my
advice now, when it will be too late i will not answer you so you
better follow my instruction now it is still early, lets just forfeit
the money you sent to them because it is a chicken change to compare
the money that you are expecting when things works out ok, just forget
about it and stop having communication with them ok please for the
sake of this fund.

GET A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE HAVE IT ACCEPT YOU
AND I, AND STOP WRITING THEM AGAIN EVEN THOUGH THEY WRITE YOU, DON'T
RESPOND BECAUSE IF YOU DO, THEY WILL STILL ASK YOU FOR MORE MONEY IS
THAT CLEAR BY YOU. THEY ARE HAVING ACCESS TO YOUR BOX THAT IS WHERE
THEY GOT ALL THE INFORMATION WE ARE WORKING WITH, PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK
YOUR MAIL REGULAR AND MAKE SURE YOU DELETE IT WHENEVER YOU READY AND
REPLY OK, but the new box is very important today please, if you send
the money, you can text me the MTCN through my phone number ok,
+23470350263, i never told before that we have any body of that nature
besides i told you everything concerning this transaction, did i
mention about mr usman bello or whatever he bear? so be careful follow
my instruction things will still work GOD IS BY OUR SIDE OK.

ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE, FORWARD IT TO ME THEN I WILL GO THROUGH AND IF
IT IS FROM FRAUD STARS OR NOT BEFORE YOU ATTEND TO IT OK, IF I MAY
ASK, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

You can also be writing me here, this a new email address i get
because of all this shit, so try and get yours too,
[email protected]

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic Bank International Plc,

Quote:
I don't feel particularly happy when you are yelling and berating at me, sir. Why is a banker like you so agitated by this anyway? I've never met a banker as irritated as you. I just want to ask you to calm down. It's my money that got stolen, not yours.

I changed the password on my e-mail address, so if my account did get hacked by some scammer somehow, he won't be able to get back in. I did get another e-mail from that Usman Bello guy, where he said that you were a scammer, but I don't think we can trust a word he says after he stole my money, so I've decided to just ignore his e-mails from now on.

When you called me, I was probably at a meeting at work. I turn my cell phone off during meetings, when on site, and when I don't want to be bothered. So the time difference might be a problem.

As for my age, I'm 28. Since the $450 I sent to Mr. Bello isn't in my possession anymore, I'll have to wait until my next pay day before I can send more money.

You don't need to worry about Bello getting into my account again. I changed the password.

For some reason, Adeyinka then replied to Biff who is dead.

Quote:
Title: BIFF, MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE,

I have been doing my best to make sure your brother Mario receie your
fund but he never appreciate my helping hand, the reason why it pains
me so much is because you are no more longer alive assuiming you are
alive, we would have get this transaction done by now, but your
brother have make up his mind to forfeit your fund. I am so sorry Biff
if your fund being lost it is your brother that cause it ok, MAY YOUR
GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE,

Yours friend
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

This guy really is stupid. I told him a million times that my only brother is dead, but somehow he thinks Mario is my brother.

He then responds 3 times to Mario.

Quote:
Title: WHY THE MUTE AND DELAY??

What is going on? why all the mute and delay? please have you been
able to get the new email address as i directed you? i send you a text
message in your phone yet i heard nothing from you why? please get
back to me immediately as soon as possible so that we can be able to
get this transaction done soonest.

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka.

basically the same above e-mail twice and then...

Quote:
Title: PLEASE GET A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND STOP WRITING OR REPLYING THEM AGAIN OK.

I am so sorry that i have not been on this box since all this while ok, i thaught you will alert me on the other box when you contact me but all the same, ignore every email i write you from the gmail box ok, and also ignore the so called usman bellow email ok, i am very sorry for all the wards i use on you, i said them out of anger ok.

So when are you making the fee so that we can be able to get things done? let me know the date that you will make the fee ok, usman is nothing but a ripper, let him go away with the $450 the one in urture is still beter than the one he rip and ran away ok, have faith and believe ok, i will surely fulfil all my promise to you ok.. please try to call me today as soon as possible. +2347035120263.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

Understood. I will not respond to any more e-mails from Bello or from your gmail account. Bello has e-mailed me twice since you last e-mailed me, but I have ignored his e-mails. I forgive you for your angry words, Mr. Adeyinka. We all have times when we get angry.

I've been having a bad last few days. My girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me and has been moving her stuff out of my house. We've been fighting over some things that belong to both of us and it's been real hectic. This has just been a horrible time of the year. First my cousin, Biff, dies, and now my girlfriend Anita and I break up.

My pay day is on the 20th (this Thursday), so on my lunch break, I will go to the bank and cash my check, then go to the Western Union and send the money for the fees immediately.

I tried calling you again, but a woman's voice said something about not being able to connect and asking me to try again.

Regards,
Mario

I immediately get a message saying that my e-mail could not be delivered. Possibly someone else shut down Adeyinka's e-mail account.

So, in true 419 scammer fashion, I then sent the exact same e-mail 3 times to his gmail account.

Quote:
Attention: Marion,

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail and the content was well understood, don't be offended that i write you today being sunday which is holiday, but due to the problem we are having, i decide to update you today at my home so that you will know how serious i am to make sure you receive your payment successfully, thank you very much once again for accepting my apology, please you have take it easy ok, you know women their life is not the same with we men, how i wish i can talk to her i would have tell her a little word that will change her mind so that she will understand the value of man and know that all women surpose to be under men, but if you try your best she insist to leave, then you have to left everything to God he knows the best if atll she is your future wife, she must surely come back to you ok, please indior it i know how the pains goes, it has happened to me when i was a young man like you, so be strong and never allow woman to rule your life they will only distract for while but being a man, you will still stand and make it ok.

You said the mail is not going through, but got your first email you snt to my yahoomail box, [email protected] send me mail there i will receive it ok, i will be waiting till Thursday as you said so that we can be able to obtain the needed certificate immediately as soon as possible ok.

Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation, God will reward that so called stupit ripper Bello. he is nothing but a crooke,

Thank you for your update,

Have a wonderfull sunday ahead.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

So not only have I transformed in his mind from Biff's cousin to his brother, but my name has changed from Mario to Marion.

Quote:
I sent you an email from my yahoo please reply there ok.. i will
receive it, read it very well and be strong ok.

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

Thank you for your kind e-mail. My ex-girlfriend definitely would not have taken kindly to being told that all women are supposed to be under men (even though it's true as you say!). She is way too headstrong and one-minded of a girl to listen to such reasoning. The times that we shared are important to me, but I need to move on. If one person in a relationship is not happy, then they should not be together. Still... it's difficult. I'm sure you understand.

You are right about that Bello fellow. He is a crook and a quite skilled and experienced one to be able to do such things. I am only glad that it hadn't been for a much bigger amount of money (for example, in the thousands). But I am confident that nothing like that will ever happen again.

Anyway, my pay day is on Thursday, so I will be sending the money then. Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Mario

Quote:

Thank you very much for your mail response, how was your Sunday? hope you do have a great rest sunday, i really appreciate the content of your mail, please follow things easily with your girl ok, if she decide and make up her mind to leave you, then you have to give her the chance when she realize how good you was to her, she will definitely came back to look after you, but the point there is, it might be too late for her to make it again, so take heart ok. the good and beautiful once are not yet born ok, Don't mind stupid bello and his crooke character ok.

Please you have to write down this information and save keep it in safety place because that is the information where you will make the payment to ok.

Then you get back to me with the full western union payment information such as below,

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

As soon as i confirm the payment, i will immediately obtain the affidavit certificate of claim in your name and then we commence on the transfer of your fund without any more hedges ahead ok.

Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation,

Regards
Mr. AsekunAdeyinka

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

Thank you again for your kind words. Unfortunately I did not have a good Sunday. She still had a key to the apartment and it seems that when I was at the movies with friends Alejandro and Benicio del Toro, she took my television, my playstation, my microwave, some of my power tools, all of my steak knives, my duct tape, all the rope in the garage, all of the medicinal supplies in the house, all the clear garbage bags, my aprons, my welding glasses, and a bunch of other stuff. When I called her, she said that they were all HER things. Sometimes I just can't believe that girl. You know? Biff was the one who introduced me to her. And when we first started dating, she was awesome. I just don't know what happened between us... what happened to HER.

Oh, I printed out your e-mail, so that I'll have all the information on hand when I send the money.

Have a great day!

Mario

I get an e-mail from Security Shield out of the blue, telling me that he has uploaded a photograph to Security Shield to get the money Biff supposedly send him. I check the image and it's a picture of a Middle Eastern politician. No, Mr. Adeyinka, you cannot get the money Biff sent you.

Quote:

How are you doing today? hope fine, please did you get the mail i sent to you yesterday? i said whenever you receive any mail in your box that is not from me, please do not hesitate to forward them to me so that i will go through it and know if it is from fraud stars ok, and note, whenever you receive any email asking you to verify your account information reqesting for both your email address and password, please don't attend to it ok, it is from scamers that is how they get access to people email box is that clear? let me hear from you soon,

Please take heart since your girl have decided to leave you ok, God will provide you a good woman of your heart ok. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE FEE TO NWAEKE ROWLAND OK..

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

I decide to keep it nice and short.

Quote:
Roger that, Mr. Adeyinka. No problem.

But his English isn't too good.

Quote:

Thank you very much for your mail, please who is Roger? please don't make any mistake again this time ok, below is the information again where you will send the money to, any one that tells you not to send to the information i gave to you, please let me know before doing any thing ok.

Then you get back to me with the full western union payment information such as below,

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

Awaiting for the western union payment slip asap tomorrow..

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Time to slap him.

Quote:
"Roger"? I don't know who the hell he is. What are you doing talking about some guy named Roger? Has someone named Roger been contacting you?

Maybe he realized his English ain't up to par.

Quote:
Thank you for your mail, no there is no one coming to claim your fund ok.. but i just saw where you wrote something (Roger That) on your previous mail so that was why i was thinking maybe if anyone is contacting you again, so there is no problem ok, below is the information where you will be making the fee today as you said ok.

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

Awaiting for the western union payment slip asap..

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Really? A guy named “Roger That”? Seriously, Adeyinka? But... maybe I can use that later...

Quote:
Title: AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFORMATION

What is the position? have you been able yo make the fee? please get back to me with the payment information, below is the info again.

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

Awaiting for the western union payment slip asap tomorrow..

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
The nearest Western Union was too far away, so I went to Money Gram and sent the money. The information is as follows:

Sender's Name: Mario Rodriguez
Sender's Address: 7486 Biermeister Avenue, Santa Monica, California
MTCN: 83677290
Total amount sent: $450

Regards,
Mario

Quote:
Title: I WILL NOTIFY YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK

I acknowledged the receipt of your mail, i will get back to you as soon as Mr. Rowland confirm the payment ok.

Thank you,

Have a nice day ahead,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Then immediately afterwards

Quote:
Title: WHAT IS GOING ON????

What is going on? you gave an invalid MTCN why? Mr Rowland is in money gram now and they told him that the MTCN was invalid why did you act this at this time? please go and use western union now ok, i never like money gram for once use western union so that i will track it and be sure that there is money in it before he will go there again ok.

Because he is a very responsible man and will never appreciate it if things continues in this way ok, please also get me your direct valid cell phone number so that i can call you and know when you make the payment ok. please, for the sake of your fund, USE WESTERN UNION AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP, SCAN IT AND FORWARD TO ME OK.

I am waiting,

Thank you,

Regards
Mr Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

The MTCN I gave you seems valid to me. I'm looking at the receipt I got at MoneyGram right now, but if you want, I guess I can go retreive my money and then send it to you through Western Union, but like I said, the closest Western Union is pretty far away, so I'm probably not going to be able to get there until Wednesday at the earliest. The MoneyGram was a little out of my way, but was manageable. The Western Union is just not that easy with my work and all.

Mr. Adeyinka, you must have the worst memory in the world. I already gave you my phone number. It's 206-350-0630. Please try to remember it this time, okay?

Mario

Quote:

How are you doing today? hope fine, thank you very much for your email response, listen, you are advice to make the payment first thing Monday morning through western union money transfer ok, so that we can be able to obtain the needed certificate and make sure we get this transaction done as soon as possible ok.

Below is the information again,

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

Each i time tried the number you gave me, it will not go through it will enter to ansering machine that was why i demanded another one maybe you might have change your number or do you code my call answering machine? please try retrive it so that whenever i called i will get you through ok. here is mine again try and call me, +23470-3512-0263.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

I'm not going to change my phone number just because you have trouble getting through. I've told you before that I turn my cell phone off when I'm in meetings, on site, and when I just don't want to be bothered (for example, I'm with an attractive girl). Did you call during one of those times? Maybe you did... OR MAYBE Nigeria's phone system sucks ass. Who knows? But I'm not gonna change my phone number because some African banker who owed my cousin money couldn't use the phone right. I'll try calling your phone number again later because I have some serious business to deal with now.

Mario

Quote:
Why haven't you make the fee as you said? please be straight forward and honest to e so that we can be able to get this transaction done successfully ok, you said that will be making the fee yesterday but you didn't, today again you were telling me another story that does not even have anything to do with this transaction, please get back to me with the payment information as soon as possible so that i can obtain the needed certificate which will enable us get this transaction done soonest ok.

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for your apology, sir. I'm not sending any "fee" until you apologize to me.

This guy obviously had doubts about Biff being dead from before, but I didn't think he would stoop to the lengths of sending e-mails to Biff's e-mail account from multiple different fake accounts. But he did.

Quote:
To: Biff:
Title: DID YOU SEND ANY ONE TO CLIAM YOUR FUND ON YOUR BEHALF??

Greetings to you, I am Mr. Dahlin Martin. (Aig Rtd.) chairman, economic and finanacial crime commission - (UNITED NATION LONDON). There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr. Newman , who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your fund.

Here comes the big question. Did you sign any dead of assignment in favor of
(Mr. Newman)? Thereby making him the current beneficiary the sum of $5.500.000.00 with the following account details:? Mr. Newman., ac/number: 6503809428. Routing/122006743, b/name: citi bank, address: new york ,usa, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the above named person if we do not hear from you within the next five working days.

Get back to us with the required informations.

1. Your full name:--------------
2. Your home address:----------
3. Your contact phone number:-----------
5. Your marital status/age:----
6. Your valid id card/international passport:--------
7. Home equity, (Yes) or (no)?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Dahlin Martin.

Quote:
To: Dahlin Martin

Yes, I did. I don't know why he's saying I'm dead, but I did send him to claim the fund.

Then Dahlin Martin sent me an e-mail asking me if I knew a guy named Mario who claimed to be my cousin and who claimed that I was dead. At that moment, I knew that Dahlin Martin was Asekun Adeyinka. I didn't respond to Dahlin Martin from the Biff account anymore, but he responded immediately to Mario.

Quote:
Why haven't i hear from you with the payment information? you said wednesday, today is friday, yet i have not hearf from you what happen? or do you want us to cancel this transaction?? are you sure that your cousin Biss is dead tell me the truth???

Of course Biff is dead. But the only way Adeyinka can claim to know that he's alive is by admitting that he's a scammer, so denial and offense it is.

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "AM I SURE HE'S DEAD"!?!? You are the rudest man I have ever met. Mr. Adeyinka, are you sure your father is alive?! Are you sure your great grandfather is dead?! Are you sure you don't have some sister you don't know about?! I can't believe this bullshit.

I paid for Biff's funeral myself. Biff and I were best friends. What kind of a fucked up question is that, you asshole?

I was waiting for an apology for your prior rudeness, but you've crossed the line now, and I want nothing more to do with you. EVER.

and immediately

Quote:
Why haven't you make the fee as you said? please be straight forward and honest to e so that we can be able to get this transaction done successfully ok, you said that will be making the fee yesterday but you didn't, today again you were telling me another story that does not even have anything to do with this transaction, please get back to me with the payment information as soon as possible so that i can obtain the needed certificate which will enable us get this transaction done soonest ok.

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun.

[quote]I'm still waiting for your apology, sir. I'm not sending any "fee" until you apologize to me.

and he makes the same huge mistake again...

Quote:
Sorry if i ofend you by asking of your late brother, but mind you the words you will use on me next time ok.. Please do not allow anything to hinder us not to get this transaction doen by next week,

Thank you...

Time to throw him the tear card

Quote:
Why would you have ever asked such a thing? I'm literally crying here. So many emotions. Anger. Sadness. Loss. You knew the way to offend and anger me the most. Asking if my cousin is really dead... I wouldn't feel so broken if you had insulted my parents, my chapel's priest, or even my God. I worry about what could cause a man to say such horrible things...

Quote:
TITLE: SORRY FOR THE PAINS OK...

Yes my dear Mario, i understand how you feel please i am so so much sorry for the pains ok, please forgive me ok.

Please i am still waiting for the payment information, make sure you send to NWAEKE ROWLAND ok, then you get back to me with the western union payment information asap.

Please you have delayed this transaction for a very long time now, please do try and make the payment oday and get back to me so as to enable me obtain the neeeded certificate which will enable us get this transaction done soonest ok. I am so so much sorry for all the pains i put on you, and you have to keep your promise as well so that we will not be having misunderstanding ok, sorry.

Thank you,

Regards
Mr Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
Asekun... I appreciate the apology...

Mario

1 day later

Quote:
TITLE: I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT INFO ASAP...

Thank you very much for accepting, please, i am still waiting for the payment information... heisting up so that we can be able to round up this transaction as soon as possible ok..

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun.

another day later

Quote:
TITLE: I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE INFO

I am still waiting to confirm the western union payment info asap..

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun.

another day later

Quote:
TITLE: GOODMORNING...

Goodmorning Mario,

How are you doing today? hope fine, please what is still holding you from making the payment? please be fast and always keep your promise so that we can be able to get this transaction done as soon as possible ok.

Thank you,

Awaiting for your urgent response with the payment info asap.

Regards
Mr. Asekun.

2 days later

Quote:
TITLE: WHY ALL THE MUTE AND DELAYS??

What is the position? have you make the fee? please get back to me as soon as possible with the western union payment slip asap, i am getting tired of all this delays from you...

another day later

Quote:
TITLE: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORDS..

Thank you for your mail an all the asort, well if you like you get this transaction doen if you don't like, good for you, you only talk about the simple question i asked you about your late brother, but you never mentioned anything about this transaction and the fee is that how you do things?? please mind you the word you use on me ok, i don't need your money if not because of the promise and all the agreement me and biff entered before he died, i would have canceled this transaction because you never be straight forward to me ok... why did you fail your promise on that wednesday and decide not to write me? if assum i did not write you many mails, will you write back? only God knows that i never offend you any way ok, but all my best wishes goes to Biff your late cousin.

Please do try and make the payment first thing monday morning through western union money transfer so that we can be able to get things done, i am the one in charge of this fund and you need to be loyal to me so that we get this transaction doen successfully ok, stop saying that you are not sending any money to as if i am the one you giving the money to ok.

The fee is for you to get what it takes to get this transaction done ok nothing else.

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic Bank International, I am writing you from my home sorry because today is weekend. but we don't have time to delay again ok.

Quote:
Adeyinka,

You have offended me in so many ways. Up until recently, you put Mr. Rowland's payment details in every single e-mail you sent. I must have received over 40 copies of his payment details. Like you think I'm some kind of idiot or something. And then when I ask for an apology, you come out and ask me if I'm sure if my cousin Biff is dead. That, sir, is a downright insult. Am I sure he's dead? Am I sure that my beloved cousin that I buried with my own hands is dead? Well, if he's alive, he's even better than Jesus. And I'm sure that's not the case.

I'm still waiting for a proper apology.

Apology time:

Quote:
I understand how you feel, i am so much sorry ok, please, accet my apology lets get this transaction done ok, get back to me with the western union payment information so that i can get the certificate ok.

Thank you, forgive me ok..

Ok.

Quote:
I forgive you. It was hard to do, but I think I'm ready to forget about all the evil things you said. Thanks for manning up and apologizing like a real man. I know it must have taken a lot of courage to admit that you were wrong, but you did it. And for that, I thank you.

Mario

4 days later

Quote:
I wonder why you don't want us to get this transaction done, please tell me that you don't want to get this transaction done i will understand than for you to be ignoring my mails and also refuse to make the fee... Please i want to make sure i fulfilled all the promises i made before your cousin Biff by getting this transaction done ok, assuming he is alive, we would have get everything done, but you that is the next of kin over this doesn't want to get it done why? please make the fee today and get back to me so that we can be able to get everything done as soon as possible ok..

5 days later.

Quote:
Sorry you have to forfeit this fund at this time because we have waited for you over and over again ok, we don;t do something with a joker like you.

Thank you and goodbye...

I think this is the end.

Quote:
A "joker"? I find that ironic coming from you, Adeyinka. I don't believe for a second that you are actually a banker. What kind of a banker insults his clientèle and e-mails them over and over again, badgering them into sending money to a Western Union? I may not be as smart as Biff, but I do know that you are not who you claim to be.

As for why I wasn't contacting you, I went out binge drinking with friends Friday night and didn't get back to my apartment until Saturday night. I was so sick for the next few days.

But why should I care that you say I've forfeit this fund? I don't even think it exists. Biff and I have no family living in Nigeria. How could we be getting money from some relative in Africa that we've never heard of? It all sounds too suspicious, Adeyinka. And then there was that scammer Usman Bello you had contact me. You're only after more money. You thought you could trick me with Bello, but I am not tricked. I know it was you!

Quote:
TITLE: MIND THE WAY YOU APPROACH ME...

Thank you very much for your email, you are always a lyer ok, who is Usman Bellow or whatever you you may called him? and how are my going to beleive you that you send money to him while you have never tell me a single truth and never stand on your word since we started this transaction? i am not forcing you to receive your cousin inheritance ok, rather i was only trying to make sure fufilled all the promise i made to him before you said he is late if not, i would have forget everything about this transaction and close the transaction file, i want to make sure he is happy even when he is there in his grave yard, as far as i get this transaction done, i know for sure he will be happy there as well that is where i am after not your stories always i m tired of them.

For how long now have we started this transaction? you never be serious because you are not the direct owner of the payment, assuming you are, you would have understand me and do something quick to get it done, but you only trying to deny your late brother his right WHY? please if you really want us to get this transaction done, kindly go and make the payment today to the information i gave to you, NWAEKE ROWLAND then you get back to me with the western union payment information asap.

Which Bank can also take all this full lie shit and stories you always came up with here? tell me, can that happened there in your country since you know more than me? stop fooling yourself and be straight forward and honest, look at what you are telling you drunk yourself, what is my business there if you drunk yourself, remember it is thesame drunk that kills Biif your cousin by damaging his kidney, so you better be careful and quit from achoholic that is my advice to you.

Lets move into our real business and mind you the way you approach to me.

Awaiting for your positive response,

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka.

Quote:
Adeyinka,

Well... yes... you do have a good point about Biff. I guess you could say that it was his drinking that killed him, and that he essentially killed himself. The Rodriguez family has had a history of alcoholism which is admittedly very hard to overcome. My father was an alcoholic (as was Biff's). So, although I do not appreciate your tone, I do appreciate you looking out for my health. I promise I'll try to not drink so much in the future.

I believe that Biff is happy now... somewhere in heaven. But I am having financial problems and that money would come in handy. As for how long since we started this transaction, I think it was maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago that we started it. I still have trouble believing that you and Usman Bello are not related, but if you say that you do not know who he is, then I will have to believe you.

I've never really had any problems with bankers here in the United States. They've always been the most polite people I've known, going straight by the book and giving me all the appropriate numbers and information. But I'm guessing things are just different in Nigeria.

I will discuss this deal with my roommate, Ramon, and then decide if it is prudent to send the money or not.

Mario

2 days later.

Quote:
TITLE: WHAT IS THE POSITION???

How are you doing? hope fine, please i am still waiting for the western union payment infor since yesterday as you said, do try and make the fee and get back to me with the info asap, make sure you use the infor i gave to you...

Thank you,

Regards
Mr. Asekun.

2 days later

Quote:
TITLE: ACT FAST AS DELAY IS DANGEROUS...

Thank you very much for your mail and your understanding, please we do not have much time to delay again over this transaction because of our presidential and governorship election, so we have to get this transaction done this week that is you must act fast, please this is a confidential matter mind you whom you will share it with because some people are obstacle to and hinderance to each other so mind the kind of person you share this transaction with beside Biff never shared this with anyone when he was alive even you his brother he did not share it with util his illness...

Please do try your possible best to make sure you made the fee today and get back to me immediately with the payment infor asap ok.

Please very careful in all you may do and also be safe ok.

Awaiting to hear from you with the western union payment infor asap.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

Quote:
I find your poor memory quite amusing. I'm sure Biff told you that his only brother is dead. I am not Biff's brother. He has been dead a long time now. I am Biff's cousin. My mother is Biff's father's younger sister, making Biff's father my uncle. I know that Biff didn't tell anyone about this transaction until he got ill. And, even then, he didn't tell me any more details than just that he had to send money to a banker for some inheritance. I wasn't sure what he was talking about to be sure, but I loved my cousin. I honestly wish he had told me about the transaction earlier. Maybe... something could have been different.

I'll try to send the money tomorrow.

Mario

Quote:
Thank you for your email, please stop prolonginh matters here, when are you making the required fee lets get this transaction done that is all i want to know at this time.
Thank you,
Regards
Mr. Asekun.

1 day later

Quote:
I am still waiting to confirm the payment...

2 days later

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

There was a slight delay in that my girlfriend found out about the transaction and made a big fuss about it. I told her not to worry about it, but then she escalated it to so many other things... and well, to cut to the chase, we broke up. I've been a little depressed, but I'm just thankful that we didn't get married like we had planned on doing.

That set me back a day or two and I couldn't go on Saturday or Sunday since the Western Union is closed on the weekends. But I should be able to make the payment tomorrow, assuming nothing comes up at work.

It looks like our transaction will finally be coming to a close.

Regards,
Mario

Quote:
Thanks for your email, i will be waiting for the payment info asap..

3 days later

Quote:
How are you doing today? hope fine, i am still waiting to hear from you with the payment infor...

2 days later

Quote:
TITLE: WHY THE MUTE???

What is the position? we have not hear from you since monday why? is everything ok? or you are just fooling our legs, please do get back to us with the payment infor asap so that we can eb able to get this transaction done soonest...

Thank you,
Regargs
Mr Asekun.

2 days later

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

I am sorry. I just got out of the hospital today. Last Wednesday, I was getting some money out of an ATM in South Los Angeles when I was attacked by a gang of 5 or 6 teenage thugs. They beat me up and stole $500 of my money. All I remember after that was waking up in the hospital with two broken ribs, a punctured spleen, and one tooth missing. I got let out today, but I have a $6000 hospital bill to pay and I only have $2500 in my bank account. I am in so much pain now, I can't explain it to you. I've been taking pain medication, which helps a little, but it makes it hard to think... I've already thrown up twice since I got home. I just want the pain to go away...

Mario

"TESTMONIES ARE COMMING from all over the world about our pastor so don,t worry, you sickness must go soon,Chronic Sytheric Pnimthritis,is a serious sickness but it will disappear any moment from now, you don,t need to worry," - Ossy from Nigeria
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TITLE: TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST OK...

Goodmorning Mario,

I am so much sorry to hear such a sad news ok, please do take care of yourself, please try and make the fee today so that we can be able to get this transaction done this week then you will have money to clear your hospital bills ok please, just tell the hospital to give you few days you will pay them their bills ok, please i have been thinking why you have not yet make the fee if anything was wrong with you, i am happy to hear form you now, so go today and make the fee then you get back to me so that we can obtain the needed certificate and get this transaction done before Thursday ok.

Thank you,

Quote:
I am waiting for the western union payment infor asap...

Make sure you send to NWAEKE ROWLAND ok

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka

6 hours later he sends the exact same e-mail but with the title “I AM SORRY OK...”

Quote:
How is your health today? i am still waiting for the payment info asap...

Let's see how he deals with disappointment a second time.

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

I sent the money yesterday and faxed the information to your assistant, Roger That. I find it hard to believe that he didn't tell you. He said he would go straight to the Western Union and pick up the money first thing in the morning. I'm guessing it was late and he didn't tell you. Roger has been such a friendly guy. Much more polite than you and a lot more professional.

When he comes into the office today, ask him about the money if he doesn't say anything.

Mario

I expected a response from him immediately, but either from rage, annoyance, or shock, he took a little bit of time to respond.

Quote:
Title: ILLITERATE...

Please you have to go away this time and stop contacting me again concerning this payment ok, you are such an illiterate i ever seen before ok... I ask you to send the money to the below information keep on giving you the info over and over again, now you are telling all kinds of crape, got out of my office and never write one damn mail here again IDIOT and FOOL FOREVER YOU ARE.

That is the information i gave to you, and it have course a lot of problem between me and you because i keep on giving it to in all my mails but you never be for real all i heard from you always is full of lie, you told me that you was atacked by ganger star all was full of lies and joke, please don't write me again, unless when you are serious, then you go and make the payment to the below information i gave to you ok, fool...

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic

Quote:
Adeyinka, you bastard! I've had it with your fucking games, you illiterate moron! Where are my dead cousin's funds? What is the holdup? You owe me 5.5 million dollars and I'd like that wired to me immediately via Western Union. Just provide me with the MTC number when you've completed the transaction. Why are you holding up the transaction?! What's going on here? WHY ARE YOU SO INCOMPETANT!?

He can't hold it in any longer. He has to revert to his Nigerian scammer slang.

Quote:
Go and make the fee to the below information if you really want us to get this transaction done period...

If you don't make the fee and get back to me with the western union information, never contact me again you MUGU.

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic

Quote:
I'm sorry, Adeyinka, but I don't speak Nigerian. So I have no idea what a MUGU is. But I believe there may be a misunderstanding here. Perhaps if we discussed this in person, we could get over this speed bump. If you would like to discuss the matter, you can reach me at 1-985-655-2500.

Regards,
Mario

If you're wondering what that phone number is, it's the phone number for the Rickroll hotline where it plays “Never Gonna Give You” by Rick Astley nonstop with an announcer coming on and telling you that somebody you know just “got” you.

Well, he didn't respond within 12 hours of me e-mailing him, so I decided to send him a “frantic e-mail.”

Quote:
YOU OWE IT TO BIFF TO COMPLETE YOUR END OF THE DEAL!!! MY POOR COUSIN IS TURNING IN HIS GRAVE WHILE YOU, ROGER, AND USMAN BELLO SPEND THE MONEY I WIRED!!! SCREW YOUR "NWAEKE ROWLAND"! WHO THE HELL IS HE ANYWAYS?! I'VE NEVER SPOKEN TO HIM! HOW DO I KNOW THAT NWAEKE ISN'T GOING TO STEAL THE MONEY LIKE ROGER DID?!?! BIFF WAS A GOOD PERSON AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIM AND ME WITH YOUR LIES! YOU ARE THE FOOL! YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID! I HOPE BIFF MOCKS YOU FROM HEAVEN AS YOU ARE TORTURED IN THE AFTERLIFE BY SATAN AND HIS MINIONS!!!

P.S. Why haven't you called me?! I'm still waiting for your phone call!!!

He doesn't respond the next day, but the following day... he responds with Adeyinka's patented oblivious optimism.

Quote:
Title: GO AND MAKE THE FEE TO THE INFO I GAVE TO YOU PERIOD.

I did not take any advantage from you and your brother ok, all i know is go and make the payment to the info i gave to you then we get this transaction done period. stop deceiving yourself.

WHO WROTE THIS MAIL BELOW??
I'm sorry, Adeyinka, but I don't speak Nigerian. So I have no idea what a MUGU is. But I believe there may be a misunderstanding here. Perhaps if we discussed this in person, we could get over this speed bump. If you would like to discuss the matter, you can reach me at 1-985-655-2500.

Regards,
Mario

and another e-mail 30 minutes later

Quote:
Please i am not here for stories, stop telling me craps go and make the fee to the below infor ok, or else you forget about your cousins inheritance period.

SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
TOTAL AMOUNT SENT.

Regards
Mr. Asekun Adeyinka
Manager Oceanic

I decide to ignore the second e-mail and just respond to the first.

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

As you can see, the e-mail is signed "Mario" which would mean that I, MARIO RODRIGUEZ, wrote that fucking e-mail. What surprises you so much about it. That I don't speak Nigerian? How should that surprise you? I live in Los Angeles. I speak English; I speak Spanish; I even speak some Portuguese and some French, but Nigerian? How am I supposed to know what a "MUGU" is?

I'm still waiting for you to call me.

Mario

Quote:
Go and make the fee i am not calling you for anything ok,,, you are not whom you claim to be, if you don't make the fee to NWAEKE ROWLAND, don't write me again IS THAT CEAR? go and make the fee...

Here is my number if you think that we have another to talk about outside this transaction, +23470-6634-5948... Thank you..

”Thank you”... How ironic...

Quote:
You bastard! You've planned to scam me this whole time, haven't you!? I called up the FBI and they told me that Nwaeke Rowland is a well-known criminal in West Africa and that I should not send him money under any circumstances. I also gave them the phone number you provided me and they said that they would use it to track your location, Mr. Adeyinka-or should I say Mr. Rowland?! YOU ARE NOT WHOM YOU CLAIM TO BE!!

He doesn't respond for another day, so I decide that maybe a bigger insult could get him to respond.

Quote:
Alright, Adeyinka... if that's your name. Let me tell you what I think of scum like you.

You are the garbage of this world. You deserve to be raped by a porcupine and forcefed toxic waste. I have pity on your family for having such a waste of life related to them. I am certain your mother cries daily at her failure of a son. Perhaps she blames herself for the nightmare she helped create. She probably would kill you herself if she could live with the guilt. You are a shame to your family and your countrymen. Prison would be too kind of a fate for you. Death, likewise, too kind. You deserve to be slowly dissected by your victims and allowed to live in torture for all of eternity..

And you will live in torture for all eternity. Your soul is now officially Satan's.

He finally responds.

Quote:
STOP WRITING ME YOU ARE NOT BIFF COUSIN OK,, YOU ONLY TRYING TO GET THE MONEY AND RAN AWAY BIFF IS NOT EVEN DEAD I TALK WITH HIM YESTERDAY OK...

I'm pretty damn sure I haven't responded to any scams that could possibly be by Adeyinka recently. All of the ones Biff's been dealing with are a little more professional.

Quote:
I WISH YOU ALL.

Yeah, that e-mail didn't make much sense. I'm not sure what he was trying to say.

Quote:
Does your shame know no bounds? Not only are you trying to scam me out of my cousin's inheritance, but you then claim that A. I am not his cousin and B. That he is still alive. Sir, if you lived here in California, I would go to your house myself and murder you with a 1976 AK48 with custom hollow-pointed bullets, but only after torturing you for several weeks. You have disgraced my family. You have disgraced the memory of Biff Inigo Rodriguez Jr., one of the greatest men I have ever known.

Sir, you will pay for your evil. I swear it on my cousin Biff's soul.

Quote:
Please stop writing me if you are not willing to get this transaction done, i don't deal with a kid like you ok..

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

Since I suppose this is the only way you're going to give me my money, I've sent the money. I attached a scan of the receipt.

Please transfer my money into my bank account now. You owe it to both me and Biff.

Regards,
Mario

And I attached a super blurry phoney MoneyGram receipt with a bunch of craziness like: Mario's address being German for "Beer master", his phone number being the Rickroll hotline, and his message to Adeyinka being “Now gimme my damn money!”

Quote:
I received your email, but please you have to use western union i told you this from the day one we don't accept money gram ok, use western union so that we will tract it and be sure be sure that the money is there before ok...

Please don't be offended, use western union and resend it today ok...

Thank you,

Waiting..

Regards
Mr. Asekun...

Quote:
Mr. Adeyinka,

I can't use Western Union. The Western Union that used to be about 30 minutes away closed down 3 weeks ago and now the closest Western Union is over an hour away.

Mario

Quote:
If you know how important it is to get this transaction done, you will never count of anything neither to count of long distance, a successful man does everything it takes to suceed in life ok..

So go and make the fee through western union we don't accept money gram...

Thank you,

I am waiting for the payment infor asap..

Regards
Mr. Asekun...

Quote:
I will kill you.

You think I'm bluffing, but I can use voodoo. You are on Massey Street in Lagos, Nigeria. An... internet cafe... not a bank... not an office... yes... I could be wrong. You might be on Tokunbo Street, but I have enough information to kill you if I need to. That's right. You thought I was just some oblivious latino boy in Los Angeles. But now you know that I have the powers of Satan at my disposal.

You will give me Biff's money and you will give it to me now... or you will die.

Don't tempt Satan, boy. Don't.

No response for three days.

Quote:
I see your mind. You will take the money to Sauron! You will betray us! You go to your death, and the death of us all! Curse you! Curse you, and all of Oceanic PLC!

And that is the last I ever heard of Mr. Adeyinka and Oceanic PLC. Quite an enjoyable silly ride, though.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved the dollar chop, the lad's rants (and apologies) and his ongoing confusion about whether Biff was dead or not! It must have been great fun receiving those mails from the lad. And for six months too - well done.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
I loved the dollar chop, the lad's rants (and apologies) and his ongoing confusion about whether Biff was dead or not! It must have been great fun receiving those mails from the lad. And for six months too - well done.

Thanks. Laughing Two dollar chops too and I particularly love the second one.

Actually, looking at the dates, it was about 5 months, but eh. 5 months. 6 months. Still a bunch of craziness.

Not just whether Biff was dead or not, but also his incessant confusion about thinking that Mario was Biff's brother (despite how many times he got slapped over that) and Biff's "wife" (even thought I established he was divorced from the second e-mail).

This was a very enjoyable bait. Laughing

leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is a work of art! Amazing.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
lespa
Wannabe Baiter

Location: North of the equator but still on Santa's delivery route (USA)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW...this bait was great!!! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up bow_down

jump_4_joy Click here to support 419Eater.com jump_4_joy
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic straight bait is the best!! and this one's a beauty. Well done. You might like to note this link for future WU dealings:
http://nigeria.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&countryCode=NG&languageCode=en&pagename=promo_NGNote&pid=NG_NigeriaNote_0910
I found it by accident last year, and the lads just love it Evil or Very Mad

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great link. Is that fake? It looks extremely real, but I'm assuming some baiter made it.

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The headline is fake but the 'leaflet' is real. I went to WU Nigeria site earlier this year and found the Central Bank requirement which is genuine. I posted it wondering if it would cramp our style but soon realised it was a Good Thing.

A couple of lads including massbaited Chantal have since said that getting money in Nigeria can be very difficult. Of course we'll do our best to help Wink

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I'll have to use that sometime soon. Cool

Alejandro
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post of doom.

Kennedy18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe I especially love the part were he said he wishes he could offer Biff is kidney LOFL..

Well done Smile

Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic