SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad Mother...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever thought of writing film scripts?
I for one would pay good money to see a film scripted by you!

Well done this is so funny.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Thanks justwhistle. But for film scripts it would have to be the Get Shorty saga over in Scambaiting help and tips that would make a movie but I'll keep you posted on DOUGHNUT: ring of fire when I sell it!!

Mike ran out of his own script so long ago he seems lost and says:
Quote:

Sweetheart just do something that will be fine and good.. Cus me don't know what to say again, Am not happy here i have no money too take care of Susan and you never send any monmey am not happy love but i have the believe that everything will be fine soon

Mike

So it was probably nice to get the following from D's financial man forwarded to him:
Quote:

Thank you for your email. I have a couple of questions to ask. Until recently Ms Startz was a subject of probing due to her sexual anomaly condition which I am fully aware you were responsible for treating with your highly unorthodox methods. This prevented her from access to her accounts. If you are now saying that she is well enough to be given access then I will, of course require a formal havitdavid to that effect. I will then be able to provide you with a full breakdown of Ms Start's substantial assets.

In the meantime this is an overview for your records.

XXX Cakes Holdings plc - reg. Cayman Is. Amount 1.2m GBP
XXX Cakes Inc - reg. BVI Amount 845,000 GBP
XXX - reg Switzerland 2.3m GPB
XXX Biscuits Ltd - reg UK. Amount - 650.82 GBP

She also has a substantial gold reserve, collection of artwork and 2 security boxes of jewelry at Coutts Bank, Mayfair, London estimated at 3.25m GBP. Her father was a wealthy man and left her everything.

I hope this helps and look forward to assisting you in whatever manner possible. My normal transfer arrangement fee of 8% will be applicable on completion.

Yours,

I send this a few hours later:
Quote:

Hi baby!

Look my financial advisor has replied. Good news!!! daddy left me a lot more money than I thought. Are you pleased? Hope you and Little D will be cheered up by this.

Love you!!!

D XXX

PS Stephen told me he loved me last night. Isn't that sweet?

That should make Team Mike sit up and take action! Rolling Eyes or probably not

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still a fun read. Keep it up Phil.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks Big Al. I can carry on as long as Mike can. Longer! But his replies are getting, frankly, rather cursory:

Quote:
wow that lovely and fine.. i can't just wait to be there with you sweetheart, i wish am there with you honey sweetheart make it real am waiting for you

Love You So Much

Mike

So I give him the same treatment:

Quote:
Well what a pathetic letter from you. 2 pathetic lines. Is that all you can manage? If your dinkle is as short as your letters and lasts just as long then I think I'll let the doctor give me all my sex needs because he goes on and on for hours and hours!

As you would say NOT HAPPY.

D

If Mike thinks he can just sit on his lazy arse waiting for pay day then he's got another think coming. Evil or Very Mad

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike says some nice things. Just not very many of them:

Quote:
Honey i love you so much and i can't stop thinking of you i wish am there with you making sex with you on bed, i can't just wait to be there with you love, sweetheart make it real and let be together pls i do need you so in my life.. you always in my mind and you will always be my wife till the rest of my life

Love you so much

Mike your wife

I reply:

Quote:
Oh Mike I love you too!!

I like you being my little pretty wife. And I LOVE the idea of you making sex with me on the bed!! Tell me more Mike PLEASE it makes me have a damp daffodil!!
This is the Mike I want to hear from and get letters from and share my life and fortune with. Mike am I to transfer the money into Stephen's account or your account?
Stephen says it should be his because he is helping me but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Looking forward to your hot, steaming letter!!!

Love Doughnut. XXX

I wonder if Mike's got a third account for me? It would be nice to have 3 little piggies before I blow his house down.

Love Phil X

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on #3 out of team Mike.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks Al. As Chrys has scooped a piggy from them as well it might be too much to ask for what would actually be a fourth but I live in hope. Mike is starting to annoy me though so unless he starts bucking up his ideas I may drop him.

He says:

Quote:
Good Morning My Lovely Husband

How are you doing Sweetheart i hope all is fine and good with you have really missed you so much just thinking of you wish am there with you making sex with you all Night i can't just wait to be there with you kissing you Holding your 2 Hand on bed making sex with you Honey honey why can't you just try and send me some money Cus Susan is not feeling fine she very sick that why have not been online with you sweetheart pls try and send us some money so i can use the money to take good care of her pls we love you so much,Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me handsome. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me. i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you baby.

Always In love with you

Mike your Lovely Wife

It's not exactly stuff to set the boudoir on fire is it?

I reply:

Quote:
Oh Mike. Why are you being so useless? That's not exactly what I would call a hot steaming letter is it? You want to hold my hand? Christ Mike try to be a man. Stephen knows what to do to please a woman. Do you? ANd try to read my letters I asked you a very important question and you didn't answer it. And also stop whining like a baby. The reason you don't have any money is you. It's your fault. I can't help it if you can't work out a simple email log in or collect a transfer.
Sometimes I worry about you baby. Stephen says he thinks you may be mentally subnormal. Is he right? I don't mind if you're a bit slow darling but honestly I don't really want to go out with an idiot. Oh and tell Little Doughnut to stop complaining. She could be a lot worse - what if she was one of those poor little girls in Syria? So I don't want to hear anymore about her being sick. If there's one thing I can't stand it's a crying child. She needs to pull her socks down and pull her pants up instead of the other way around - little moaning slut that she is.

Hope to hear from you soon darling. remember I need to know what you want to do about the money.

Love to you and Little D.

XXXXX

Come on Mike - Can't you see you're being undermined? Stand up for yourself!

Love Phil X

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh Phil

cant believe it - it is still going on. But if the Mike-Team can keep on for more then a year- it might be possible to get another piggy...

You seem to have a lot of patience and very strong nerves. Wonderfull!!

Orange

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy Orange! Hi. Thanks for dropping in. Yeah, Mike's still here but not for long if he doesn't start putting in some effort. Look at this rubbish:

Quote:
Sweetheart i love you so much and the love will always in my heart i can't wait to be there with you,., But the only thing is that i just need some money to take good care of Susan honey we do need you so much, am not happy here thinking of you ever day wish am there with you in person Oh baby just try and send us some money pls

Mike

It being a special day - I send him this:
Quote:

Mike.

This is your last chance. I love you and Little D but you're starting to annoy me. I was waiting for your letter and thought firstly it would be a nice long one after I complained about your length last time. Secondly I asked you about transffering money to you and you don't even answer the question but yet you're whining about money - you don't make any sense. Thirdly, your feeble attempts at being sexy in your letters are frankly, laughable. Stephen is a GREAT lover - very fulfilling if you know what I mean. Today is a leap year. By tradition, once every four years a woman can ask a man to marry her. Unless I hear from you by this evening I'm going to ask Stephen. If he says yes I'm going to untie him and let him make sweet sex with me ALL night.

Is that what you want to happen? Because sometimes I wonder if you're a man at all.

I hope you write soon and save our relationship.

Doughnut.

PS. Tell Little D this has nothing to do with her and if she wants to come and live with her supermom and new super doctor daddy in their new mansion they're going to buy when the money from Mr Amage gets transferred then she can. She doesn't have to stay with her loser dad all her life.

Come on Mike. Use it or lose it!

Love Phil X

Strawberryfields
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant! I have to tell you, I've been reading this the last two nights and I don't know how you came up with this stuff, but I'm glad you did. I'm new here, and don't quite have the nerve to try baiting myself yet. But I did want to say thank you for the hours of wonderful entertainment, and more so for the people that you made this guy too busy to hit up. I hope this ends up putting him in a rubber room somewhere. Romance scamming is sick enough to begin with, but for this guy play the little girl card really gives scum a bad name. I do think that if I'm going to be drinking any liquids while reading that I shall need some kind of shield for my computer though. Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks Strawberry!! Welcome to Eater and thanks for joining and posting! Baiting can seem daunting to start with but once you've read other people's baits, the stickies and maybe even signed up for a mentor and got a feel for it then really it's just a case of getting an anonymous email account and jumping in. But you're wise to start off cautiously.

I'm honoured someone would read this tale of woe Very Happy from start to finish but it looks like we might be done. I sent Mike this:

Quote:
Mike.

This is your last chance. I love you and Little D but you're starting to annoy me. I was waiting for your letter and thought firstly it would be a nice long one after I complained about your length last time. Secondly I asked you about transferring money to you and you don't even answer the question but yet you're whining about money - you don't make any sense. Thirdly, your feeble attempts at being sexy in your letters are frankly, laughable. Stephen is a GREAT lover - very fulfilling if you know what I mean. Today is a leap year. By tradition, once every four years a woman can ask a man to marry her. Unless I hear from you by this evening I'm going to ask Stephen. If he says yes I'm going to untie him and let him make sweet sex with me ALL night.

Is that what you want to happen? Because sometimes I wonder if you're a man at all.

I hope you write soon and save our relationship.

Doughnut.

PS. Tell Little D this has nothing to do with her and if she wants to come and live with her supermom and new super doctor daddy in their new mansion they're going to buy when the money from Mr Amage gets transferred then she can. She doesn't have to stay with her loser dad all her life.

But so far there has been no reply. Mind you, that could be because my lad has been sent to the naughty step. I have a feeling someone will be in touch sooner or later...

Love Phil X

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time will tell Phil.......(I hope team Mike pulls through).
Strawberryfields
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thank you for the warm welcome Phil, and I too hope this bait can go on at least a bit longer Very Happy Please do make sure to keep us updated on Donut and her daffodil (now that's not a sentence you say everyday!)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks AL and Strawberry. Your enthusiasm is touching. Looks like Mike's all out of piggies though. I STILL haven't heard from him so I send him this to hopefully twist the knife a bit more yet still leave the bait open if he wants to act like a little girl:

Quote:
Thank you Mike. Without you I would never have met Stephen. He said YES!!!!!. I'm going to be Mrs Crotum!!!! I know you'll be happy for me.

I will always remember you as a kind and loving man and I'm sad that I never got to meet you in the flesh. But there will always be room for you in my heart - if not in my daffodil which is so full of Doctor Dinkle it makes my eyes go crossed.

The transfer from Mr Amage has been successful - you will be glad to hear - and Stephen and I are currently looking at houses to buy and organising a holiday. We think we will get married in June. I will send you an invitation as soon as we know for sure.

Oh Mike it is so wonderful to be loved and to have someone to love. The constant sex is also good!! LOL. It truly is the only important thing in the world - you have helped me realise this and I hope that one day you will realise it too.

Your friend Doughnut.

PS If Little D still wants to be adopted by her supermom then ask her to contact me. I really love her so much.

And love to all baiters too. Very Happy

Phil X

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! clapping bow_down clapping

C.

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Justwhistle. Mike has provided a lot of fun over the year. But if I don't hear from him on Monday - he hardly ever works weekends - then I'm assuming the bait is dead. I will poke him occasionally but Doughnut and Mike will be no more. She's happy with her abused therapist.

However. I am tempted to mail Mike with an ASEM from another woman character and bait him all over again from the start. Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a truly wicked mind.... go on bait him again, he's such fun!
Very Happy

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil, very good work! I loved all your posts here. I cant wait for Mike 2.0 or the Sequel to Mike´s Adventures.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Pretty's but looks like Mike is willing to put in some effort. This was sent this morning - on a Saturday!:

Quote:
You're not sounding like you're talking to a man you love.. You keep insulting cuz i have asked you to help me with money, and you're insulting Little D too about being one of the poor little girls in Syria. I really don't like the way you're treating us and sometimes you make me doubt if this is true love. Are you oppressing me cuz you have another man who love you and wants to marry you? You know your heart is safe with me alone, but you just cease to understand how much you're always on my mind. I still love you no matter how you treat us. and I want you to know that it would be a dream come true the day we get together. I love you always,

Your Mike.

I'll wait until Monday - but what should I reply? Doughnut's already said yes to the Doctor but it's Mike I really love. What's a girl to do?

Love Phil X

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's great to see this lazy knucklehead even try, especially on Saturday! I see a few things that I'm sure Doughnut has already seen, so I'll just get the beer and wait for someone else to bring the popcorn!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but you just cease to understand how much you're always on my mind.

Hmmmm, Always on my mind. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL, Get 'em Phil!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Point out to lad that you have said yes to the doctor, but it's him you really love.

Though lad has to PROVE his love to you somehow, maybe via a nice little trip to a neighbouring country perhaps?

Just a thought Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It's a nice idea Chrys but unfortunately Mike is not only pretending to be a white, Texan, single father but he also says that he's in London when in actual fact he's in Lagos which makes a trip unlikely. He can never meet Doughnut because it will be obvious that Mike isn't Mike. A possible scenario would be the promise of lots of ready cash which the lads might be tempted to mug/steal or I could steer Mike into sending " a friend" to help Doughnut? Either way, I try laying the seeds of a S1mba safari:

Quote:
Oh Mike Oh Mike Oh Mike. I wasn't insulting you. You know the money is not an important issue. I have so much I don't know what to do with it all. And I wasn't calling Little D a Syrian I was saying that the little syrian girls have it much worse than she does so the little harlot shouldn't complain. Anyway that's not important either. Mike I love you so much but I thought you didn't care for me anymore. And it was so difficult to wait for you and then Stephen was here instead of you.

Stephen is in the shower at the moment so I am emailing you secretly. I set him free Mike and now we are engaged to be married but you know it's really you I want. I don't know what to do because if I tell Stephen we're not going to be together he might go to the police and say that you told me to torture him and then what would happen to you? Oh Mike What do I do? I THINK MAYBE i HAVE MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE!!. The sex has been great - my daffodil had been fed, watered and properly pressed but maybe Stephen isn't right for me to spend the rest of my life with? To be honest I'm a bit concerned because he knows how much money Mr Amage transferred to me. The problem is we've already arranged to go away on holiday to talk through things and arrange our future. Oh Mike I don't know if I'll be able to stop this now. What should I do? Help me Mike I don't want to lose you.

I have to go now I can hear Stephen coming back.

Love you XX

Come on Mike! Start thinking about stretching those legs!!

Love Phil X

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike makes a reasonable argument:

Quote:
Baby What do you expect you to do now after you have agreed to let him have sex with you, and you're already engaged to him? You have hurt me so much baby. Maybe you think i am loving you because of your money but that's not true. How would you make love to another man? and forget about me? How would you feel if i messaged you and tell you that I just had sex with another, would you be happy?
Anyways make you weeks but you hurt me so much still in love with you, Bye\
Mike

Doughnut is sorry. I, on the other hand, want to write the word dinkle many times:

Quote:
My sweetest Mike. You are so understanding. I know that what I have done is awful. It is very disrespectful to you and I can imagine how upset and betrayed you feel. I know it's not about the money. To be honest, for me, it was all about the dinkle. I needed dinkle. I wanted dinkle and Mike your dinkle was in London whereas Stephen's dinkle was right there in front of me.

If you had been there sitting on the chair in my kitchen with a bottom full of pan scourers then of course it would have been YOUR dinkle I would have been twisting but sadly it wasn't. Mike please understand I was a 40 year old virgin I had never seen a man's dinkle let alone touched one and then you sent me that photo of your dinkle and I went wild. All I could think about was your dinkle morning noon and night. And then when I made sex for the first time it was so wonderful but I always imagined it was you and then I got carried away.

Mike I have the money. ALL the money in 3 bank accounts and I'm going to withdraw £300,000 in cash - £50 notes and take it with me on holiday without Stephen knowing. Mike if you or someone you know and trust can somehow get to me in whatever way then I will personally give you or them as much money as needed to get me away from Stephen and for something to happen to him.

It should be easy because we're going to a place with wild animals it's called Korup it's where we can go to see some special monkeys or something. Stephens been there before and he showed me their website. They're called and I think they are in Cambodia or Camroon or something like that. I can't remember. Anyway let me know what you want to do darling I will wait for you. And I promise I won't allow Stephen to make sex with me again. I will only rub his dinkle so he doesn't suspect anything.

Love you always.

Doughnut XXXX

I know "Mike" won't be able to meet me but surely "Mike's friend" could pop over the border?

looselipssinkships
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy
Hi Phil, congrats on this very very funny thread...every time I click on I'm so pleased to find Mike has Done The Right Thing and posted to you again....
Please excuse my newbieness. i have a question- did you create that SSG site? Is it in the baiting tools on another thread here, or something? I just had a look at the site and was struck by some of their, er, famous (and deceased) staff. The site's so well put together, tho- was it done by someone here?

Last edited by looselipssinkships on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic