SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad Mother...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here, have one Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want!!!!!

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too Me too

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Me too! I'm also a big fan of your baits, Phil Yerboots ! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks everyone - that really made me laugh and cheered me up no end. Terror, what can I say? Embarassed I am extremely flattered but please remove at once the "un" part of "unofficial" from your new siggy Wink

Jeanette, packman, Sweet Poetry, Fartina, cheers! Much appreciated.

And it got me thinking. I began baiting because of two people who inspired a generation now, sadly, retired. I speak in reverent tones of the Spooner's. Cathartic Kate and MurrayGuru and their infamous mansion. They were always generous with the booze and snacks and pool inflatables and one day on opening their refridgerator - to fetch a cold beer - I noticed the portal to the underworld which is where I now happily reside.
So in the grand tradition of MUD's (younger baiters, ask your grandparent's or better still read the amazing "my tiny life" by Julian Dibble) you're all invited for a visit anytime you like. Obviously it's always nice and warm down here. We have all the best tunes. Mr B L Z Bubb puts on a Rock and Metal show once a week (the pyrotechnics are outstanding) and a lad roast every Sunday. The antechambers and niches are large and accommodating and furnished with a range of stuffed heads and skins in a Safari-theme. Some rooms are unexplored so have a look around, make yourself at home.
There's a free, 24hr all-you-can-eat BBQ - try the Ghanain Gonads they're small but surprisingly moreish, drinks are on the house - we do cocktails and I recommend The Impaler - Absinthe, tomato juice and Vlad tears. We do have guest rooms if you need to sleep over. All ensuite with hot running
mugus at your beck and call.

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah. NOW it feels like home. Looking to add a few decorations myself, Terror Mask style Twisted Evil

Count me is as a regular Wink

How's my favorite Annie Wilkes lookalike, Doughnut? Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Terror! Nice to see you down here. Pull up a chair made of lad skulls and bones. I think you should be in charge of the VIP area - open to all but curtained off for privacy. Decorate it in whatever manner you see fit!

As for Doughnut? Well, she's not too impressed with Mike for being a "Dirty Birdy" and using all those naughty words but she forgives him because she loves him and wants him to be with her FOREVER AND EVER. Now. Where's that blowtorch? Very Happy

Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here, mate.

Blowtorch, bag of sand, cutting scalpel and forceps Twisted Evil

I'll be sure to record the outcome for Saturday's show while preparing my latest experiment. Who said that dead girls get no love? Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL intervenes for a day and I find there's a fan club???

I hope I'm worthy of at least a membership! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh, Chrys, you're one of the idolized objects Very Happy

Look at my siggy Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did, but I'm too cynical to believe it (until I get the MTCN of course). Nice to see you're the President, can I be the treasurer who embezzles all the cash??? Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask Phil, he's the one in charge of the money Very Happy

I'm just here to shed blood Razz

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least with Phil, it's 100% risky free!

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

100% risky free? Read the small print, chaps. no refunds. your sanity may be at risk if you fall behind with real work while baiting.

Mike sent a letter:
Quote:
Wow... I am really impressed that you so did appreciated the previous message, anyways, how is the going with you and I hope everything is smooth, well, I have talked to Susan and she has promised to be a good girl but still expecting to see you soon.

I will write you when I go on break, okay?

But it turns out Doughnut wasn't as impressed as he may have once thought:
Quote:
Hi Mike. I really did appreciate the messages. I appreciate every message from you sweetheart. I did have one problem with one of your letters though, and that was your use of explict and profane words. I know you are a rugged man of the world but to be honest a real lady, ANY lady would be shocked and a little horrified at your liberal use of rude words.

You may have noticed that I never use any language that may cause offence apart from one time when you made me angry and certainly never to describe the beautiful act of love-making.

I would really like to receive another sexy letter from you but you should call the thing between your legs a DINKLE, in my bra I have two large COBS which when you get me excited have hard BUDS, between my legs I have a flower or DANDELION and my - I'm embarassed to say it but I want you to have every part of me - my bottom hole should be called my DIRTY BIRDY.

I hope you don't mind me telling you these things, Mike. I wouldn't change you for the world but I felt it is important to educate you how to talk to a proper lady so that we can enjoy a beautiful and fulfilling sex life together.

Your wifey for lifey,

Doughnut XXXXX

Little Susan gets this inspiring life-lesson:
Quote:
Dear little Susan.

This is Mummy Doughnut. I am sorry but I have to have some strong words with you. Daddy told me that you tried to commit suicide recently. I suppose that is why you haven't written to me in a while. Firstly, Susan, taking your own life is one thing, A SIN IN THE EYES OF GOD, but trying to take your own life and then not actually doing it is A FAIL!!

I know you are lonely and bored of being at the Hotel but darling I asked your Daddy if I could come and get you so that you could live with me and help me with my day to day chores. The commode often needs emptying twice a day and it's the biggest one the company makes - The Goliath - 12 gallon capacity. Anyway he didn't say anything at all about you staying with me until he gets back from making the Super Crystal Hotel. I sometimes wonder if your Daddy loves you as much as I do. Which is sad because your old mummy didn't love you either.

Talk to Daddy and see what he says. If he says he doesn't want you to leave the hotel and be with me I would see that as proof that he doesn't really care about you.

Sleep tight my little darling. Sweet dreams.

Your Super-Mummy Doughnut XXXX

I am still amazed at Mike's patience. He's hinted that all is not well financially but still no demands? When he knows that Doughnut is sitting on her piles? (of money)!

Can't be long now I reckon. Very Happy

Love Phil X

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, Terror Mask gets "No. 0001".

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Jeanette. That is too funny. Please make yourself comfortable on this chaise longue covered in mugu hair. I'll fix you our house special cocktail. It's called a "Sexxy on the Beech". Rum, Guava juice and pulped hearts"

Your optimism with the numbering system is humbling. Very Happy

Lots of love Phil X

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I get the double knot 3? I'm a big fan of both of you!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Here you are:

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Jeannette! I promise to resist all temptation to molest Doughnut, or at least wait until noone is watching!
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette,
I'm very disappointed with you! Where is mine? Crying or Very sad

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeanette, you have spawned a monster! Very Happy

Quick, put it back in it's cage.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I'll post Sweet Poetry's membership card in one of her threads. Embarassed

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh Jeanette! That's not what I meant, sorry. I think what you've done is charming. I was just worried that you'd made work for yourself in a "rod for your own back" kind of way.

Nice photochopping btw! I think Chrys and I make a lovely couple Very Happy

Love Phil X

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple from hell ! I'm even jealous! Wink

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple from hell is right! I should ask for one of those ID thingys as well Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic