SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Request For Friendship

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Praise the Lord..

My first bisexual/lesbian friend request..

Quote:
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is miss sela kofi, I just went Through your profile and I have no options than let you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture.But bear it in mind that Love has is like a magic it keeps bring people together as one,hope to hear from you. thanks NB write to my box [email protected])

I am fine today.. Sorry for the delay in responding, as I have been traveling through Europe and parts of Asia, receiving rimmings from friends all over..

As I always say, "Rosebud".. Where are you located? Perhaps I could see you on one of my trips. I do travel quite a bit.. and love to rim..

Please respond as to your location, and I can arrange to meet up with you..

I'm actually quite pleased.. My first lesbian experience.. Laughing

(I do hope it's not one of you wankers.. ) :lmao:

piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
(I do hope it's not one of you wankers.. ) :lmao:

No, this one's been around a while, the name and variations on it, and the photos since maybe circa 2008:
Nora Godwill - Ivory Coast
Jane Mabou - Ivory coast
Grace Mbaye - Dakar Senegal
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/scams/f1756.shtml?p=133
and forth down on:
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f1102.shtml?p=72

I baited her for a while, she/he's script only and pay-up or she cuts off. Crying or Very sad
If you can get any more than this, then "qudos".

Edit: Forgot to say, for me IP resolved to senegal, and it was an orphan/refugee scam, she'll ask you to telephone the "Pastor" by script three. If you don't call you'll get short shrift.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As they say, I'm game.. Twisted Evil

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am pretty certain, it's written to me a few times from 4ppl.com. have fun with it

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No replies yet..

Oh well..
Rolling Eyes

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This should be on the silly names thread ..

"miss sela kofi" .. perhaps a clue to her profession .. works in a cafe?

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WillEater
About mugus responding, sometimes they respond within days. But the latest response I had was around sis months. Then again sometimes they never respond

Its probably best to send off a few emails, just remember if you use same character (ie same personal information ) if you use the same email account.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do have several email accounts that are suitable..

Ms Bee Haven
Dev Null
Willie Dicker
Mike Hunt
and more in the wings..
Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic