SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stredded In A Shooting Gallery.Pay Us Our Money!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yep, hope springs eternal:
Quote:

Sent: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm
Subject: RE: Breach of Confidentiality

Hello Mr. k3yser Julian,

It is true we had a MICA deal with D0res & Zugeschl4gen and it was cordinated by Mr. Moses
Johnson,our sales director but unfortunately the deal is not yet concluded.

I will have inform Moses on this development maybe he may agree to proceed with you.However,it will interest me to know more about your company ad the location.I will send you Moses email contact once i recieve you company profile.

Clarke

jump_4_joy
Leeted by me, of course.

Now we need to make a plan ...

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agda (Olaf) called the lad from South Africa.. This is the result:

Quote:
Father Olaf did called me as you earlier informed,though we could not engage in long discussion concerning the gold deal.He asked me to send you email concerning the way and manner of the first delivery.As indicated in our FCO,our terms and condition,i hope you will pass the information on to him.

Clarke

Of course it will be passed Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses wants $128 from me to pay for sending the video about his trip to Abidjan. So far we've not found a site he can host it on so I can view it, it's only 30Mb, but he's bitching about how long it takes to upload.
I'll offer to pay for him to send it, but it'll have to be C.O.D

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

very funny indeed. congrats on a great continuing bait Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't he put the video on YouTube? I'm sure he's dying to show you how he suffered. Very Happy

I'm just loving this tale!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He reckons he can't get it to upload, says the connection is too slow.
His boss is trying to calm him down,
Quote:
Charles,

Thanks for the mail because it came the right time as i just recieved calls from Moses a moment ago.He is bitter and all my attempts to calm him was fruitless.He grows frustrated as the day goes by.It is true that we all put pressure for him to do video and now that video is done,i think meeting his request will calm the heated nerves.I am bossing my oufit and sometimes,i use my veto powers to pacify situations.I believe that the only proof of sending lies in the tracking.Moses must give tracking once the video is sent and ofcourse any courier service must give receipt as evidence that payment is made.I advise that you send the requested money to Moses and I believe that all Moses wants because to him,he is raising an opinion that your company is non-existant and he is noisy about.I would not like this to spoil my deal with Fahad and Father Olaf.Please i advise you communicate with as regards.

As for the Mica,we have no option left then to wait for a buyer since we already have the stockpiled.Besides,we spent so much money to get that far but for circumstances beyond our control.We are still hoping that we close the mica deal someday but for now we are only mining gold.

Clarke

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post as Moses has chucked his toys out the pram

Quote:
Dear Charles,

I dont care wether you have been in communication with Mr. Fortune Clarke on this same matter,what is appropriate for you to do is what you are dodging from.

You keep calling the Account People,it is the same account people that you called when with Clarisa,you authorised them to pay,yet they did not pay a dime.It iis still the same accountant people that you keep mentioning once it gets to pay for services.

Now,it is obvious that they are non existant because both Sanjit as he is called does not exist.

Note I have forwarded the Lab address to my partner in the USA to conduct some findings about this ghost lab.I tell i will surely uncover your various secrets.You want me to us my blood to pay for DHL fees,when i never recieved a dime from you & your company before i made that Abidjan Trip.

It comes to the point that Mr. Charles,beign the Head person of the likes of Mrs. Juana Borraco,Mrs. Clarisa Milan and Mr. Fahad Samil can not affort to pay a simple DHL fee of $120.

It is a big shame Charles.Who do you say you are??????????????? I want you to proove that you are human.Prove that you are existing not robot programmed in the computer to respond to messages.

Regards

Moses

Quote:
Moses,
I seem to remember that we've spoken on the phone previously, I don't recollect being a robot, neither in this life or previous.
As to the costs of sending the video, $128 is not really that much now is it? after what you are getting in return it seems odd that you are quibbling over such a small amount.
As I said previously, as soon as you send the receipt for the postage payment I will reimburse it, straight away.

Charles

Meanwhile, Fortune sent this :
it's Moses playing the part of his own boss)
Quote:
Charles,

Yes of course, that’s the most recent development as regards to Gold dust deal introduced
by Fahad with the church. Until the members of the company meet and decide, I am not sure
we can make the trip to Cameroun with any official commitment from the buyer. At least to
guarantee our safety less it become like that of Abidjan.

The two persons that we sent to Abidjan still constitute a major division of opinion
within the company members. You need to pacify the heated nerves so that things will go
smoothly, people form opinion of you based on the word that you spoke or wrote. Moses is a
key example and you must understand that Moses was the first person that had
correspondence with you before me.

The Mica stockpile remains the same because we have never found any buyer yet for the
Mica. If you are still interested for the MICA, then we have to proceed based on the old
procedures and note that when it comes to MICA transaction, Moses must be notified
accordingly.

We are hiding this Gold deal from Moses is because it never comes from him; it was a
direct conversation with Mr. Fahad that brought about this. Moses never mediated between
us.

Clarke

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic