SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Scambait and trophy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
steiner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the result of my first attempt at a scam bait and my first trophy.

Pretty standard stuff - I am due to receive large sums of money from the Central Bank of nigeria and I just need to provide my bank account details. Unfortunately for Mr. Sanusi, my character is going through a messy divorce and he needs to hide this money from his wife so that he doesn't have to share it with her as part of the settlement.

This means the money has to go to my character's bank account in Dresden who have very strict anti-money laundering policies and any sums being transferred in need security clearance.

Mr. Sanusi completed the forms I provided:

I managed to sneak in the German word for Birthday "Geburtstag" on the end of the quote from the statute about money laundering for no reason other than my own amusement!

Sadly for Mr. Sanusi the bank rejected these because he marked "I Don't know" as one of the answers on page 2 and failed to provide an A4 sheet explaining why he did not ask the intended transferee for the correct answer. My character hassled him for a while to provide the A4 sheet but Mr. Sanusi is lazy and just provided an amended page 2:

I wrote to him again saying this won't do as providing a new form would arouse suspicion but unfortunately Mr. Sanusi was fed up of German banks by then and stopped responding.

Still I was happy with a trophy!

Last edited by steiner on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, it gives a nice feeling knowing he felt pain does it not?

You know what you have to do now, do you not? Bait him from another character and use all the info you have on him now.

It is wonderful that he finds out that Swedish banks have the same policy and questions Wink

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mazel Tov,

here you will find even more forms:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052
the WU forms is really nice and you lad has to do some creative writing,
the PRAT form includes a securiy picture taken with a sign he has to print first.

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic