SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spilt from Spooners (New here!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
garland1234
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

split from here - JC

Hi guys, I'm completely new to this forum. I think it is unbelievable how you play these people up. How do you do it and how do you bate them in? I had a few messages from the same person who is from Nigeria. They are CLAIMING their name is Grace Wilson. I have all the emails if anyone would like me to post them? They're basically the same as what i have seen posted on here. Their use of grammar is obvious of how somebody from Africa (not being racist) would speak. I was fooled at first but nothing they (he or she?) were saying was making any sense - or adding up! I copy and pasted what was wrote onto goo gle and got this website. It makes an excellent read and it is very funny at the same time.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey garland and welcome to Eater!

You have necroed a very old thread and so it will probably get locked. But if you want to bait scammers/lads, then you can read all the stickies, learn how to bait safe (get an email account made with only fake details -- preferably gmail or similar), and get yourself a free handy, dandy mentor (here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php ). Once you have done that, you are all set to go and join the fun world of baiting! Enjoy! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome garland1234!

If you need to reference an old thread, please start a new thread and link to the old. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
garland1234
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Dear,

Its nice getting to know you but there are things i really need to express.life is good and at the same time there are still some bad things happening in life too.But i believe the bad people have spoiled the names of the good ones. so that in life now, we try to be sure of the person we are dating.whether he/she truly loves us or Just there to play us.I have gone through so much and all i need is a man that is trustworthy and reliable.I hope you possess the qualities i need from a man.All i need is true love because that is what i want to give.
thanks for Getting in touch...Tell me more about yourself and also send me some of your pics aswell. xxx. Hope to read from you soon ....Grace xxxx.

--- On Tue, 8/3/11, gary cartwright <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject:
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 8 March, 2011, 21:53

Hi there, I sent you a message a couple of days ago but i don't think it sent to you properly. I am on my work P.C now so i can send you some pictures - hope you like them. I can take some more but i'm not going to bother cos you might not like what you see! I do have a bit of a baby face but i am very mature for my age! I don't really know where to start with telling you about myself, i don't know what sort of person you are and what you like to do when you're bored. It would be nice to hear from you some time...Gary x

Here is the first message i received. I sent one first and got this reply. I will send more but i don't know if i am posting this in the correct place.
garland1234
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry to confur i will post the other messages i received. Problem is before i found this site i sent a message back to this person saying that they are stupid and unitellectual. They have probably changed their name now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic