SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Love Bank wants to give me a deposit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Prof sends this latest:
Quote:
Dear Elena XXX,
I am very happy going through your mail after the long holiday here in Nigeria. I know a lot of people have written you in respect of this payment compensation.
You have contact the standard trust bank manager that is where your money is .I am monitory your fund nothing will happen to it. What you will do as you are contacting him, ask him for his telephone number so that you will call him on phone for any question.
Miss Elena XXX send me your telephone number today so that I can speak with you on telephone to let you know the new development. They are there for you , they are trained concerning the organist on culture . [Very Happy]

They will make the payment as soon as you contacted alright.

Yours truly

The ever willing Doughnut replies:
Quote:
Dear Pro So Do. Do you see what I did? I hope you don't mind. Its the beginning of Prof and then the end of and the end of . Pro So Do!!

Anyway thank you for explaining everything so clearly to me. I will try and find the email from the Trust Bank and ask him for his telephone number. In the meantime here is mine. <snip> I look forward to your call. No heavy breathing - you naughty boy!! Oh ok then. I wouldn't mind. I get so few gentleman callers like yourself these days.
Please Pro So Do call me Doughnut. I detest the name that my dead mother and father gave me. That'll teach them!

Doughnut X

Followed immediately by:
Quote:
Pro So Do!

I am so sorry. I should have asked you about your holiday in Nigeria. That was terribly rude of me. Did you have a nice time? Di you go with your WIFE or alone? I hear that Nigeria is lovely this time of year. Did you have a beach holiday? A photo of you in your swimming trunks would be nice. I can send you a picture of me in a bikini if you like. I say bikini, it's more of a two-piece tarpaulin set held together by chains but I think you'd like it. Let me know, cheeky and I'll whizz it off to you through the interernet.

Doughnut X

Come on Pro So Do! Aren't you just the tinsiest bit tempted by the Doughnut? Leave your wife and kids and jump on the sticky bun bus!

Love Phil X

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

....and there goes another "wait, WHAT?" moment Very Happy

I can only aspire to your mastery of inducing confusion, O Great One Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic