SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Angry lads! (Updated with angry calls!) NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A bunch of gold scammers from Ghana were subjected to some extreme torture over three months, including closing down 7 bank accounts, 2 sites , losing fortune in premium numbers, then ending in the middle of nowhere in Conakry where they told to come down to Cameroon .

It’s the same bunch of losers in this audio
http://www.4shared.com/audio/UWQRBLLp/Me_speak_no_English.html

Now they’re trying to strike back!

Threats by email from the oga:
Quote:

WE HAVE FORWARDED TO LONDON POLICE YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, THEY ALSO ASKED THAT WE FORWARD TO THEM ALL THEY EMAIL COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US, WHICH I HAVE DONE THIS MORNING, IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SPOIL THE IMAGE OF OTHER GOOD BUSINESS PEOPLE, BUT I ASSURE YOU, YOU WILL NOT GO FREE THIS TIME ROUND, I KNOW PEOPLE IN LONDON MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU DO, THIS ALTITUDE OF YOURS WAS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE DID NOT TRAVEL TO MEET WITH YOU IN CAMEROON, I PROMISE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LAST OF ME YET, IF THE LAW CAN NOT HANDLE THIS MATTER, I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT I AM AN AFRICAN AND I CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GO FREE IN THIS CASE, DR. ****** AND I WILL ALSO BE IN LONDON SHORTLY TOGETHER WITH THE LONDON POLICE TO TRACK YOU DOWN, PRAY HARD BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT.

The other lad (me speak no English lad in the audio) was in denial for long time. Today, he’s just realised what just happened to them and sent this SMS Mr. Green

Quote:
we will soon get u and that is for sure

Edit: Updated!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They say "uh, uh" alot Smile

You must have really ticked them off Smile I loved their replies.

Have you replied back or called back?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about baiting them as a lawyer or private investigator from the UK who can offer to get them their money back and damages from your original character?
Or a dodgier sort of character who will offer to get revenge for them if in return, they will do some job for him?

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who doesn't love a pissed off lad! Excellent!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AH I love the smell of pissed of mugus in the morning or anytime really.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:
THIS ALTITUDE OF YOURS WAS ONE OF THE REASONS

High flying subway, eh?!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got lads to Conakry? That place is a hellhole. Congratulations on the empty threats!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

These lads started to involve ITPs in the bait, so I ended it immediately.

They were so close to receive the £150,000, but the maga stopped
suddenly!

Fresh threats received today

Quote:
We will get u by the address and your name. Ur a big fool

Quote:
For ur best interest send our expenses or ****s father have vaw that u will not go free ur name will be taken to shrin

The completed bait will be posted later!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:
THIS ALTITUDE OF YOURS

Gold fever can have that effect on some people. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ur name will be taken to shrin

Oh good - hopefully he will come up with a nasty voodoo curse that we can recycle on the lads.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

subway 1 wrote:

Quote:
For ur best interest send our expenses or ****s bla bla bla*

* Translates as "please bait us some more!"

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're burned so might as well have some fun. Tell him he doesn't have the balls not to mention the intellect to do anything to you but make empty stupid threats that wouldn't even scare a child. That is exactly why he is making empty threats to you via PM. That is the extent of his talent. Also because he knows he will never find anyone and deep inside he knows he is too frightened to meet anyone. There are plenty of ways to steal from the elderly and mentality handicapped however this lazy idiot choose to steal though the anonymity of the internet. Why would anyone be afraid of someone who is too scared to show his own face?

Tell him he couldn't catch the clap in a whore house so how does he think he will ever find you.

Tell him "You are just a very small boy who got his feelings hurt when he found out he completely sucked at this game and will be poor forever."

If you could find me, you would have, you didn't so you can't, so shut up and stop making a bigger fool out of yourself. I honestly didn't think that was possible for you to make a bigger fool out of yourself, but you are going it every day with seemingly little effort.

You should practice finding something easier to find then me. Yes, once you located the Ark of the Covenant then MAYBE (still though I think not) you can start looking for me.

BTW, you are an idiot who complains far too much (like a little spoiled brat child) about the things you caused, and caused all by yourself. You believed you could get rich quick by doing nothing other than follow my instructions. Does that sound familiar? You have to be a complete moron to fall for his own game. If I were you I'd kill myself. I believe this makes you a maga and a mugu. Or is it mugu maga?

Remember this day the next time you utter that hateful and ugly word maga. Remember what it felt like to be a maga. I would also remember the next "mugu" you find, might just turn you into his maga since it's so easy and you believe anything as long as you think you will get paid.

Last, since your Email had that kind of what goes around comes around feel then how do you know this was just set up by Karma or whatever you call it for the evil you have done? However, now that it has started, Karma will never allow you to go unpunished.

You can call karma whatever you want God's will, the universe balancing out or whatever. But sooner or later, and usually sooner rather than later, you get your upcommance for the evil you do.

I am not a religious man, but even I know that no matter what deities you call God, say Jesus (since you bring his name up all the time I thought it would make a good example) doesn't want lazy people stealing from his elderly and mentally handicapped children. Hell, he was pretty clear; neither he nor his father condoned stealing at all. I don't care how you bastardized the book. The rules where plainly written out and said nothing about getting a pass if you do it online.

I don't know what is worse,the fact that you specifically prey on the elderly and senile or the mentally handicapped, the people who are unable to make an informed decision and you attach yourself to them like a parricide, a bloodsucker. No not a parricide, most parricides don't drain their host dry, they take only what the need to live. You are more like, well, cancer. You attach yourself and as quickly as you can you consume the host until there is nothing left. A parricide knows he can live longer by taking only what he needs. The lowly parricide is smarter then you.

Or is it that you have be mind f*cked by your olga (you know the guy you have to give a percentage of the stolen money to) that what you are doing is okay. Notice he doesn't tell you that every time you hit send you are selling a piece of your soul. I guess I mean, I don't know what is worse, you know right from wrong but you choose to believe the olga because it means you really don't have to work for a living but at the cost of your soul.

Once last thing, you idiots send out thousands of formats a day. A small few will get an answer. BTW, the answered ones you get doesn't have a thing to do with the lucky charms you were scammed into buying or special prayers you have to pay extra for, it's just a matter of numbers. It's basic math so I won't even try to explain. Most will simple delete but at least a hundred a week tell you what a lowlife piece of shit you are. That has to get to you after a while. That explains why you guys are always so angry and hateful. Once again, you brought this one all by yourself.

I was going to get into how homophobic you guys are but don't have any problem pretending to be a female online to make a man interested in you romantically. I also know you have no problem pretending to be a homosexual man to gain the affection of another homosexual man. I know, it's your gangster's choice. Bullsh*t, you do it because you like it.

I don't know Subway if you can use any of that. I have found the pompous mugus flip out when you hit a little to close to home for them. The angrier he gets, the more of what was written he relates to or knows it's try. If he ignore, then I suspect he is completely embarrassed that you figured him out. Fill free not to use any of it, parts of it or rearrange my words or add words, so they make sense.

Long post wrote late at night. Grammar bots please have at it Smile I find it a little hard to proof my own work right away because I remember what I wanted to say and tend to read over misspelled words because I know what I meant so I just skimp thought it. I won't be able to proof it until at least 12 have pasted and its bed time soon.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sleep tight then now you have nothing else on your mind. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I poured a lot into that. I'm currently baiting about 20 lads at once right now, and their formats, then way they talk to you and the stupid pompous nonsense they expect you accept with no questions and even if you do have a question it gets ignored does tend to offend me.

I usually wonder, how mentally handicapped is this idiot hoping I am?

If nothing else, what you have there is a glimpse into what I think about lads after almost seven years of baiting.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going, subway. Very Happy Nice death threats!
I think he should beware of you, instead.
Tell him this:
Quote:
Ulili si onye jekete ije ya tuo nkwa oso, maka ihe oso emee mee.

[The ground squirrel says a person who walks should sometimes break into a trot, in case the need to run arises.] Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work indeed. I can't wait to read the fully published bait!

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ghost, next time I need some motivation with my baits I'll re-read your long post to get fired up again. You put it brilliantly

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Cheese on toast before bedtime does that to me too. Wink

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost’s post inspired me to call them!
What a better than hurt lads on phone, especially if they think that you are near them. I called them from a Ghanaian mobile number (God bless Skype!). These clips are edited heavily for obvious reasons!

There was lots of vulgarity, sexual references to mothers, goats, using sexual tools and some connection terms which can’t be posted in a civilised forum. However, I tried to keep some of the best parts.

1-Me speak no English lad (MSNE) 1:
He was either sleep or expecting another lad, when I said mugu, he woke up suddenly! He was with the oga and you will hear them shouting and swearing towards the end!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/qDLefDVj/Gold_rant_1.html

2- MSNE 2:
Here, he’s accusing me of being a 419 scammer! Also, I have no idea about the one kilo he’s referring to. We told them to bring only 500 grams to Guinea. I suspect they were robbed in Conakry and think that it’s us who did it!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/4pbCauv4/Gold_rant_2.html

3-The Oga:
MSNE closed his phone, so I called the oga. It’s funny when lads live in a fantasy world!!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/JIyj0Pqv/Gold_rant_3.html

4-MSNE 3:
Here, he spoke about their expenses and went mental at the end! You can sense his pain
http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZaX-7do3/Gold_rant_4.html

Later, MSNE tried to call then sent this SMS
Quote:
U will end up foolishly and that will happen to u soon. U have put me into troubles in my work and **** 's father but my joy over all this that ur a poor man that eat poor food and it is poor things that kills. Good bye and never contact me again but wait the result of ur end soon

I will call them again this weekend from a Cameroonian number Mr. Green

Edit: Typo!

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!

Last edited by Dharma on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great phone rants!! I like when the oga called you a "small fry" or at least that's what it sounded like Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic, you are really making the lads do all the work there. Just egging them on with a well placed "mugu". I got some serious Tony Montana vibes from the first rant. "say hello to my little fwiend" Very Happy

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you raised your voice a little bit and interrupted the lad a bit more I'm sure that he can go up an octave or two.
As it is, he talks too much. Very Happy

Edited due to my shitty space bar and right arrow.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way lad 4 rolled his Rrrrrrrs for emphasis.

Grrrrreat calls S1. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just plain Classic Rants! Top shelf! Great baiting, subway! Very Happy jump_4_joy Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to wind 'em up, Subway! Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic