SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Christchurch New Zealand

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. This is awful. Wish I could help.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't seen this on the TV news. Eater had it first for me. I then looked it up online. The devastation is just amazing in magnitude. I even found a feed from NZ TV channel 31 I think it was.

From what I have heard is it wasn't known that Christschurch was built on an earthquake fault until recently. What a way to find out. Crying or Very sad

I was in the Northridge earthquake in the 90s. I was nearly 100 miles away in Orange County going to school. I chose not to stay the night down there and drove 250 miles after a night class to (then) home instead of taking a chance of being stuck with more freeway over crossings coming down.

It was a 6.7 and lasted half as long as the quake in Christschurch. I can only imagine...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all in NZ.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TV3 news is probably the best place to get information.

http://www.3news.co.nz/National/ChristchurchEarthquake/tabid/1438/Default.aspx

Americans & other tourists are being flown out of Christchurch and into Auckland & places in the North Island.

Faultlines.... they're everywhere.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice map Mark, ty

What it doesn't show clearly, is the South Island is riding over the Australian plate in the south, while the North Island from Wellington north, is being subducted under the Australian plate, so we have a buckling and twisting motion for most of the shakes we get in Wellington, and to the top of the South Island.

It makes for an interesting life, one of the reports from the last day or so, had 1400 shakes a year in New Zealand, most under 3, a few between 3 and 5, and maybe one a year over 5. I think we have had enough for the time being, and still more aftershocks happening as they keep trying to find people still trapped.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my God, that's terrible. I'm away and just heard about this tragedy. You're all in my prayers.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am watching video on the news as I type. They are still pulling people out of the rubble. You're in my thoughts, Kiwis. Wish there was something I could do.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how long it will be before we start getting emails asking for relief donations via WU & Moneygram.......
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just speaking to a friend who has family in Christchurch - the suburb of south New Brighton, which has been described as 'unliveable'

Her mother was just leaving the house when it struck. She stood in the doorway while it punched away. Behind her all she could hear was breaking glass as things came off shelves. In the streets holes appeared as the pipes ruptured. Power is out, as is water.
They have a battery-powered radio, so they could hear the instructions to boil water and to not flush toilets (they have been told to dig a hole in the garden), but without electricity or gas they can't boil water..
Relief water supplies are now being tankered in and hundreds of people turned up to fill containers with the fresh water - but they had forgotten to bring a tap (faucet) with which to regulate the water (it was a milk tanker), so the residents went away empty handed for now.

Tonight her family are having cold soup by candle-light, and eating their way through the fridge which, without power, is defrosting. But you can't eat raw chicken.

Her brother was 500m away from the centre of the city. He was at lunch looking at his office when it struck. He said the ground turned to water and he saw a man outside get covered in rubble. He went out to help but by the time the bricks had been pulled off the guy was dead.

People are still walking around in a daze. My friend only got through by phone after 8 hours of trying; when she did, all her brother could say is "It's really bad, really bad". He kept saying it over and over.

He said this morning it was eerily quiet. Then engines would rev up as something got moved. Then screams and silence again. The dead are just put aside while they search for the living; then the dead are taken away.

Back in the suburbs, he says, they have no idea of the devastion in the centre because they have no TV and no transport - or at least no roads to go on. The shops are shut and even if they weren't, in this cashless society of electronic transactions, they are effectively moneyless.

So they just wait. The batteries will run out eventually; hopefully power will be on in a few days.

The husband meanwhile was asked to get to work - he's a plumber. They go in when the bodies are out and the building is reasonably safe; them and the electricians.

The roads are impassable, so he took his son's bike.

"Ah", said the son when he found out.
"Problem?" said his mother.
"It's got a puncture, it'll last about 5 minutes"

She hasn't bothered putting her stuff back on the shelves; the aftershocks just tip them off again..

Purple Flower
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're fucked, the infrastructure is destroyed.

I moved my family out just over a year ago, we live 40 minutes north. My wife and 4 week old were in there when it happened and they barely escaped.

Through my work I'm involved in Civil Defence, our district isnt directly involved yet, but we are supplying resource, and preparing for setting up emergency resources for local and regional government so they can relocate here.

The irony is there are already blasted internet scammers... less than 24 hours Local newspaper link.

The first earthquake in September was a bullet we dodged, it happened overnight and there were no direct casualties, mainly because the city was sleeping.

Now the buildings are fractured already and just crumbling. We're waiting for the biggest hotel in the city to fall, they have cleared 5 blocks just waiting.

The news is being very conservative, the CTV building has... had a creche in it... the main news is based on the central city, but the suburbs are stuffed too.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - and already 5 looters have been arrested. Aren't we allowed to shoot them? Pricks.

Purple Flower
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable the first pics of the destruction the U.S. has seen. It looks like the remnants of the twin towers...all over town! Like most here, I wish I could come help.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most amazing thing for me was a clip on last night's coverage. The reporter was on solid ground - the street - and walked past first one car, sunk up to its wheel arches in the road (imagine if you drove into grey porridge and it settled nice and flat, then set solid), then up to another which was tilted at 45 degrees, engine underground and the doors agape. Both front seats were visible only by the headrests. The ground had liquefied, swallowed the car and set again. It is stuck like a weird piece of modern art.
The man and his dog reportedly got out safely.
When people say the ground turned to water, I guess they mean it. Last September I remember seeing a TV clip where a wooden fence was shown with scratch marks where a woman tried, successfully, to not drown in the liquefied earth (it was her fingers nails that made the scratches).

What the hell can you do against that?!

Purple Flower
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UK Guardian wrote:
Liquefaction is a huge problem in Christchurch because the city is built on an alluvial plain, on sediments that are vulnerable to liquefaction," Clague said. "When shaken, these sediments transform into a liquid, causing irregular settlement of the ground, which is extremely damaging to buildings and buried structures, like water lines.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/weather/2011/feb/23/new-zealand-christchurch-earthquake-geology

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best wishes to all of you down there.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read the sad story of two young teenagers waiting for news of their mother who is missing in the CTV building. They were shown grief stricken and whilst this was happening some low-life person was breaking and entering the family home. These scum need the book thrown at them. How can somebody take advantage of others who are facing the darkest days of their lives.
Cantabrians are a wonderful breed of people and their love and spirit will get them through this but there will be many deep wounds to heal first.
Love and prayers go out to them all.
Crying or Very sad

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looters are another form of pond scum.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A second, more sophisticated email scam has emerged targeting people wanting to help victims of the Christchurch earthquake.
The scam is designed to look like it is from the Red Cross, directing people to a fake website where they are asked for credit card details.
Signs the site was bogus included the misspelling of Christchurch and other words, the long web address which was not hosted on the Red Cross website, and the insecure payment page.
Another scam used emails sent from "James McCoy" claiming to be from Donate4Charity NZ, a legitimate United Kingdom-based charity.

Evil or Very Mad
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if anyone has already shown this link but it has all the before and after photos of the places and streets where there has been devastation in Christchurch.
Runt the mouse from left to right over the photos and you will see the before and after shots.

http://www.3news.co.nz/National/ChristchurchEarthquake/PhotosBeforeandAfter/tabid/1495/Default.aspx

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Knackers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our thoughts here in Oz are with our mates across the creek.
Hopefully we can have a great game of cricket tonight (which the aussies win... just)

Closed lad accounts x3

Closed lad accounts x16 JET Mass-bait

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

"You learn a lot about people when you play games with them."
-Laura Moncur (not a Lad)
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A 21 year old young lady from our church here in the states had been travelling with her best friend, also a young American lady. They were in Christchurch and the best friend was killed right next to her. The young lady from our church was unscathed.

The parents of the surviving girl, both close friends of mine, located the dead girl's parents on facebook. The concerned parents were requesting news from their daughter. My friend, the husband had to call them and tell them that their daughter was dead.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry Tuco. I will keep this in my prayers. Crying or Very sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
MarkStJohn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awful, Tuco.

At least her parents know now.
Most relatives of overseas visitors have no clue.

Understandably, they're being very meticulous about double-checking identities (which is near-impossible in many cases, due the nature of massive head injuries - or just whole bodies being squashed) that it's taking a while for families to be notified.
And I would imagine families of those from overseas would be harder to track down.

So they're not left wondering how she is, like so many others.
Very small comfort, but.......
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have kept a candle lit, for victims and survivors and their families. It will remain lit for quite a while. I'm so sorry, I wish I could do more. Crying or Very sad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole thing seems like a nightmare, unbelievable. My thoughts and prayers with you all of you.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We just had 2 brain dead fuckwits in court for stealing the generators that were powering the search and rescue headquarters, Refused bail, hopefully they will get the minimum which is 7 years, and the max is 15

You really have to wonder what rock some of these pond scum live under during the day

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic