SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Won't give me a pic... Update: Victim identified.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been working this fellow, mostly on Yahoo chat, for about a week now. Initially he agreed to a picture. I sold him some BS about my Aunt Tilly having been scammed out of $20,000 into poverty and that the police told us to ask for pictures with a security phrase...whatever. Anyway, he is going to great lengths to do some pretty decent MS paint on Googled photos and every time I slap him he whines and then just does it again...I don't understand, he must know why I'm in this, its only over $600 and I have wasted about 6 straight hours on Yahoo IM plus a handful of calls to my VM. What's the problem here? I'm also working him from two other e-mails, he jumped on the chance to talk to my Aunt Tilly who was previously scammed and my friend Jack White who is going to ask for a business loan for his farm but has to choose between feeding his two small children and buying medication for his 90 yr old mother.

Quote:

mr jim carter
How are you doing?
2:44 AM

Me
I am somewhat frustrated with you and your practices.
2:45 AM

mr jim carter
how?
2:45 AM

Me
Do we really have to go over this again? You promised to do something and now you refuse to follow through. You lied to me about the bank account, you lied to me about the website, you are probably lying about trying to call me and you won't do one simple task to make me feel confident that the money I need for medical treatment isn't being wasted to some scam.
2:47 AM
and you continue to persecute me for being careful
2:47 AM
I just want one solid piece of evidence of who you are and you won't give it to me
2:48 AM

mr jim carter
ok what do you really want for us to proceed?
2:48 AM
if you need a guaratee that after you send the fee you will get the loan, i can provide that for you
2:49 AM

Me
in what form?
2:50 AM

mr jim carter
i dont understand what you mean by " in what form"
2:50 AM

Me
how do you guarantee it? Are you going to send me collateral?
2:51 AM

mr jim carter
no, i will send you a letter of guarantee / promissory note so you will know that once you send this fee your loan will be sent to you asap
2:52 AM

Me
You will give me your word in a piece of paper?
2:52 AM

mr jim carter
by my attorney
2:53 AM
the company's attorney

Me
I think that you have very ably established that at this point your word means very little regardless of who it is guaranteed by.
How is a promissory note worth anything?
2:54 AM
Its just another piece of paper.

mr jim carter
ok what do you really want now?

Me
I want what you promised me three days ago.
I just want one one simple picture of you with an identifying security statement so that I can be sure that I am dealing with you.
2:55 AM

mr jim carter
what security statement
2:55 AM

Me
like I said...something from Star Wars...let me think
2:56 AM

mr jim carter
what star wars? the movie or what
2:56 AM

Me
You know who the best Star Wars character was that you never saw enough of...Admiral Ackbar
2:57 AM
his best line in the whole movie is, "It's a Trap!"

mr jim carter
what does that have to do with this now?

Me
That should be our security phrase
2:58 AM

mr jim carter
on where?

Me
I dunno...just write it on a piece of paper or something and hold it in the picture
I considered naming my dog Fisher...
3:00 AM
you know, after Carrie Fisher
3:01 AM

mr jim carter
so you want to take a picturw holding a paper with Its a trap on it?

Me
yes
nothing complicated, just something to make the ID
3:02 AM

mr jim carter
I will take the picture and put a thumbs up for you
3:10 AM
cos its really a stress
3:10 AM
ok
3:11 AM
i just took it now
and i wrote i cant believe it not butter
should i send it to your email or here?
3:12 AM

Me
e-mail is better
wait, thats not our security phrase

mr jim carter
ok

Me
don't play games now...write "It's a Trap!" and then put "[my e-mail]" under it in smaller letters
3:14 AM

mr jim carter
ok
3:14 AM

Me
I see right through your BS, you were going to send me this one
3:15 AM
that I just found on google
3:15 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs_b7i9Wl2Mj8EcxNvi4-47tgMOkWAPp6AF2IozPugOz2FddtMhw&t=1
3:16 AM

mr jim carter
you said what?

Me
it took me about 5 seconds to find that picture with google

mr jim carter
may be its just a coincidense
3:17 AM

Me
ahuh
3:17 AM

Last edited by emsjeep on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Patience some mugus are gun shy because they have been baited before. It might take a little longer to hook him.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he originally told you he was a white man, and he is black or visa versa, he can't send you a real picture without admitting to that initial lie. That's why it's always best if you can to not ask for a picture right away.
At this point, you could tell him that you suspect this, but it's ok. You know how some people don't trust others because of the color of their skin, but you aren't like that at all. Give him a chance to admit the truth, and maybe go silent on him for awhile. Focus on the money. That's more important to you. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These two parts made me laugh Laughing

Quote:
i wrote i cant believe it not butter

Quote:
may be its just a coincidense

SlapHappy's idea is great though - I think this will really work

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, "I can believe it's not butter" it's yellow lard.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He gave me a black passport and he sounds genuine Nigerian from the voice mails, IP is Nigerian.

He has now, instead of providing me with a picture, set up another e-mail pretending to be a man from Utah who's bank account we can use so that I can use US authorities IF he dupes me out of my money.

He sent me a copy (legit) of this guy's Utah driver's license...apparently someone got scammed or lost their wallet. I found the potential victim on Facebook and IM'd him from my baiter account, I also found his phone # in the white pages.

I told the scammer that I was going to call his "friend" in Utah after I sent him an introductory e-mail....and this is what I got back from the Utah friend (who apparently sends his e-mails from Nigeria):
Quote:
We got buried in snow in Evanston, Wyoming on our way to Charlotte, NC since Friday, I just came home about 2 hours ago. Mr. Carter is a very good friend of mine, but though he never told me that he wanted to use my bank. But yes he is legitimate please feel free, thanks for your email, I have to rest now after a long trip back home.

Just a normal customer, please if you are sending the money to my account, send me an email once you send it because i have a bad weather here and my phones a out.

(Yes, they drove 2/3 the way across the US in 3 days just to come home today.)

Last edited by emsjeep on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

emsjeep - If you believe you have a real victim id or suspect he or she might be a scammer's mule, please forward the info to a Moderator here to take care of. They are very skilled at determining and dealing with cases like this, ok?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
emsjeep - If you believe you have a real victim id or suspect he or she might be a scammer's mule, please forward the info to a Moderator here to take care of. They are very skilled at determining and dealing with cases like this, ok?

I'm going with victim at this point, I forced the point about his "friend" e-mailing me to grab an IP and it didn't come from Utah...

Scammer IPs
Quote:

E-mails from "friend in Utah:"
Quote:

Mod PM'd
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That likely means the scammer has a real vic's ID and bank info. It may have been stolen, or the vic may not realize it is a scam. I'm with SlapHappy on this, stop and take a deep breath and report your info to a Mod right away. They'll help you get it sorted out.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any mod in particular? I clicked on the list and PM'd the guy at the top...Rover...

and in my outbox it sits....not sending for some reason...
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM the info to me and I'll get it to the correct people at scamwarners. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
PM the info to me and I'll get it to the correct people at scamwarners. Smile

It should be in your box, do you want a copy of the ID? What do they do, just a simple notification?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not think I will need the ID. Thank you. Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, somebody worked this lad over good in the past, he has serious psychological issues.

Quote:

mr jim carter
i trust you but i cnt snd down that picture 11:25 PM
i am not a fraud man or some ok 11:25 PM

Me
Did someone violate your trust in the past? 11:25 PM

mr jim carter
tat is prsonal just forgt about that 11:26 PM
just think if you will make the payment or not 11:26 PM

Me
It is sad that people do not tell you the truth when you are trying to help them. 11:26 PM
I'm sorry for whatever they did to you. 11:27 PM
It is such great work that you do, giving loans to people in need. 11:28 PM

mr jim carter
i need to rst my head 11:28 PM
for now thanks 11:28 PM
ok 11:28 PM

Me
I want you to think about trusting me, I won't let you down, I promise. You have all of my information. I will not betray you, friend. 11:29 PM

mr jim carter
i am sorry i cant go back 11:30 PM

Me
What did they do to you?

mr jim carter
just think eithr to send the money or forget about it, i will be waiting to see the MTCN 11:30 PM

Me
Sharing is healing my friend, tell me your story. It will make you feel better. 11:31 PM
As a christian I know this. 11:31 PM
Jesus said that together we shall overcome the wrongs perpetrated against us. 11:32 PM

mr jim carter
THANKS 11:32 PM
BUT IT IS LEFT FOR ME

Last edited by emsjeep on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a victim's ID...if anyone is interested in baiting this guy for more info, let me know, I can't seem to get anything remotely useful or interesting off of him.

Last edited by emsjeep on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That last chat was with the scammer. A victim wouldn't talk about sending the MTCN number.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
That last chat was with the scammer. A victim wouldn't talk about sending the MTCN number.

Right, the ID is from a victim though...a victim of multiple scams.
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of scammers are asking for ID, and unfortunatly a lot of people then send it to the lad, to find out later (at the payment stage) that they are writing to a scammer. We get lots of questions from victims on Scamwarners asking if it was a big misstake that they had send their ID to a scammer, before they found out it was a scam. That is why most scammers ask for ID early in the process. They know that not all people fall for scams, but they can at least harvest ID's from people, which they can use for scams.
So how can you tell this person from the ID is a victim of multiple scams?

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is truly a victim of multiple scams, he might need some counseling. I am not blaming the victim, some people have had serious issues in their past. This is more like preventing him from being a victim in the Future.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the vampire wrote:
A lot of scammers are asking for ID, and unfortunatly a lot of people then send it to the lad, to find out later (at the payment stage) that they are writing to a scammer. We get lots of questions from victims on Scamwarners asking if it was a big misstake that they had send their ID to a scammer, before they found out it was a scam. That is why most scammers ask for ID early in the process. They know that not all people fall for scams, but they can at least harvest ID's from people, which they can use for scams.
So how can you tell this person from the ID is a victim of multiple scams?

I talked to his daughter. Scamwarners also reached out to the victim, I assume they called him because he wasn't answering on Facebook.

-"you behave like some one that doesnt know he left from his right....sorry for that, but its the fact"
-"I spoke with the my friend at the bank and its like they are having some technical problems." (~17 of his Sites Killed).

Closed lad accounts x7
Switzerland x3 United Kingdom x26 United States x5 Nigeria x5 Spain x2 China x3 x4 Malaysia x2 Thailand Ukraine
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utah DPS -Department of Homeland Security and the Driver's License issuing authority actually personally responded to my inquiry from last week...perhaps they will be able to do something with the bank account as the lad himself is in Nigeria.

Thanks for all the help from everyone, (especially jose_cuervo - I'll drink to that- looks like we interrupted a scam).

Also, my lad is back online, thought he dropped me for a day there but he is back and eager with a promise of payment...so begins the MTCN pain. Twisted Evil

-"you behave like some one that doesnt know he left from his right....sorry for that, but its the fact"
-"I spoke with the my friend at the bank and its like they are having some technical problems." (~17 of his Sites Killed).

Closed lad accounts x7
Switzerland x3 United Kingdom x26 United States x5 Nigeria x5 Spain x2 China x3 x4 Malaysia x2 Thailand Ukraine
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa...I just got asked to send a Postal Money Order to the address listed on the driver's license.....

Closed lad accounts x7
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

If you haven't already, please get this new info to a mod.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
emsjeep
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
^^^

If you haven't already, please get this new info to a mod.

jose_cuervo is working with scamwarners for me.

Closed lad accounts x7
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Excellent! Good job!
Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic