SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

No WAy Jose,,,, I say old chap

View next topic
View previous topic

Saint Pesmo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a two part tandems cam. One lad says he is in London, the otehr says he is in madrid..

Received: by 10.231.169.137 with SMTP id z9cs412663iby;
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:54:24 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.220.112.18 with SMTP id u18mr558566vcp.261.1297673663588;
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:54:23 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from snt0-omc3-s10.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s10.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.149])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h30si1999250vcr.100.2011.02.14.00.54.21;
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:54:23 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected]s.com designates 65.55.90.149 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.149;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.149 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from SNT108-W4 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s10.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:54:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c9238058-96dd-42e3-bfeb-c64e34ce2ad8_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.2.81]
Subject: RE: REQUIRED INFORMATION
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:54:21 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected] ATTN: XXX YYYY

We are in receipt of your email. Please note that you are not dealing
with an individualbut an Organisation and following this factwe wish to express our displeasure with the sentence you have used to classify us
"I AM NOT AGAINs TRAVELLING TO MADRID AS THERE ARE TOO MANY CONFUSIONS WITH YoU)=2C

how do u mean confusion????? when u came without an appointment date and even there was no reachable telephone number to contact you.
Howeverplease we want you to confirm to us the option you prefer to receive your consignment/funds:
1. Do you want us to deliver to you in your Country of Residence OR any agreed location of your choice?
2. Do you want to come to Madrid to sign the Release Order Documents and claim the consignment immediately?
Your urgent response to this information will be appreciatedRegards=2C
Steven Wright.

Then the lad goes on to offer an alternative WU way to pay. 4 names , different amounts

Sir,

In response to your email, please you are advise to remit the required fee via Western Union to the names and information as stated hereunder:

GIVEN NAME SURNAME

MARIA TEGA (3.000,00 EUROS ONLY)

ADDRESS: CALLE MADRID 7, 28921 ALCORCON, MADRID-ESPANA

EVELYN JOSEPH (2.800,00 EUROS ONLY)

DAVID FERNANDEZ (2.200.00 EUROS ONLY)

RICHARD ORTEGA (€1.250,00 EUROS ONLY)

ADDRESS: CALLE MADRID 7, 28921 ALCORCON, MADRID- ESPAÑA.

We await your prompt response to enable us proceed accordingly.

Regards,
Steven Wright.

Now we get down to brass tacks

Sir,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

We the aforementioned Security/finance firm (OPEN FINANCE HOUSE & DEPOSITS)wish to inform your person as regards the claim of your Consignment valued at USD$50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million United States Dollars Only) that is in the Lodge vault department of our Security Firm here in Madrid, España, following a Notification approval received from the claims department of CLYDESDALE BANK in the UK for onward release of the said consignment to your person. please, be duly inform that you are to come down to Madrid-España to sign the Final Release Order Form for the claim of the consignment and also, you are advice to come along with a valid Identification proof of your person(INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENCE) for vetting process together with an outstanding administrative/ Handling charges being the sum of €9,250.00 Euros Only, before further proceedings.

NB******: Due to the comprehensive Insurance Bond on the Consignment, which stipulates that ¨THE SAID CONSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE TEMPERED UNTIL IT´S PROPERLY CLEARED AND DELIVERED TO IT´S INTENDED RECIPIENT¨, which is your person. This was done to avoid pilfering or any form of deduction.

Sequel to this fact, we can not temper with the said consignment until all matters are regularized.

In view of this, we want you to keep us inform of your travelling arrangements to Madrid-Espana with the necessary requirements, as this will enable us get a hotel reservation for your person and as well fix an appointment with you.

For further clarification, please, contact Diplomat Steven Wright on telephone nº: 0034 663 152 696 or alternatively, in any of our email addresses.

Your handling of this issue with utmost urgency will be highly appreciated. While we thank you for your anticipated Co-operation.

Best Regards,
Steven Wright.
For: Management.
Open Finance House & Deposits.(Madrid- Spain).

So on two occasions I "Visit " MAdrid...and no one is there to meet me even when i tell them the hotel where I will be awaiting at the BAr..

Here is my request for them to meet me...

Dear sirts, I am arrive in madrid your time noon saturday. Please to have someone to meet me at the entrance near the lugguage claim. I am medium height , blonde hair 40 years with bron coat and carry case. i am look forward to you to meet. I have made a mistake of a registered cheque, I have it for 10,000 euros...But I am sure the extra will make for a great meals for us all.

I am excite and arrive in confidentiality. Please have a playcard for me to be see with my names on it/

Till tomorrow. I am thinkin Spanish you say Hota manjana Smile

But no one to meet me Sad

Do you peopel not talk together, one says come to Spain yous ay no send money in a WU. I have waited all night for someone to come. I leave tomorrow for Amsterdam. Have this clown come to my room and we can talk

But while "In MAdrid" this arrives from another agent

Dear Partner,

You must understand what we are doing.

I do not live in Spain.

I work in the UNITED KINGDOM,

It is the diplomatic agent who is assisting you for the delivery of the consignment that has arrrived Spain so he is the one you must see when you arrive.

You must stop your journey today.You do not have to fly easyjet to madrid when you have not cleared out the consignment yet,This will be meaningless you travelling to spain without having cleared out the consignment.

You need to send the funds needed by bank or western union to Steven Wright who will receive the funds and NOT registered cheque.

Please you have to follow instructions otherwise your journey will be useless.

The diplomatic agents do not answer any one who is taking instructions into his hand.They will have official proceedures.

You have to listen and read your emails very carefully.

Before you act.

Do not travek to Madrid till you have settled the agent the required amount.

You must have the funds in cash and not in registered cheque .

They do not accept registered cheque .

Please follow instructions and calm down so that we can have success.

Regards,
David.

and again some "confusion"

Dear Partner,

Please i need to hear from you.

Have you contacted Steven Wright?

Please update me.

Regards,
David.

And again some frustration:

Please if you need to assist me you must assist me with full mind for our commom benefit.
We stand to gain in this transaction equally $25M each.

I informed you that you need to contact Steven wright till now you have not informed me yet if you have contacted him or not.
I have been informed by the office in Madrid that you are not following their instructions.

You informed that you will arrive yesterday till now no news from you.
What kind of a bussiness man are you when you cannot even have a phonee number that Diplomat Steven wright can call and talk to you on.
Why do you not want to talk on phone?
Why do you know follow instructions?
You stated that you are to check in to an hotel around 12 but the diplomat was there alomost many hours yet there was no body like you there?
He came back to theri office one hours drive to complain that he does not understand your movement.

Why do you make things difficult?
I informed you send him a copy of your identity but you refused.
Now since 18th that you promised to arrive there is no news about your where about?

WHERE ARE YOU?
If you arrive Madrid and yet refused to contact Diplomat Steven wright how on earth do you want him to know where you are?
If there is something you are hidden from me please let me know.

If you are serious and you know the reason you are in Madrid is truely because of our deal please call Diplomat Steven wright now on this phone TEL: +34 663 152 696

Call Steven wright TEL: +34 663 152 696

This is his number.
Do not tell me that you cannot contact him or you cannot reach him this is his number
if you are true call him TEL: +34 663 152 696
I need you to be truthful me and follow instructions please.
Regards,
David.

And in Madrid

Sir,

Please which of the Hotel are you now??? i have been waiting at the lobby at Hotel Ragina for over 30 minutes now and i just left there. So,
I would want you to give me a call on Tel: 663 152 696 or send me a reachable telephone number to contact you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Steven Wright.

Okay so what now, as I arrive not one person to meet me at Airpot...what is problem. i wait 1 hour, ask at Easy Air..No one call. I tell you I not registered in my name for confidential purposes. Why would i trust you after last time.

Meet me this evening at 7 PM in main lobby. Ask at desk for "Mr Pils" I will tell office at front to direct you to me.

If you are not there by then I leave for anotehr hotel as I will not trust you. I am carry a considerable amount of money in Money orders, i do not wanting steal them

be there or Adios amigos. If I feel i am being dangerouslyw atched I will be available on this line. I call the number youa re give an a person who does not understand english answer...what s this a joke again ???

So two trips to madrid, the lads wandering about looking for me, many requests for WU money orders...I hope I wore thelads out a bit Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads seem to like Alcorcón for some reason. Every lad I've seen that used a Spanish address for themselves or their bank had Alcorcón somewhere in there at least once.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic