SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Noob-baiter taking on first challenge- assistance welcomed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all!

Okay, up til a few weeks ago, I baited scammers, but not to the degree you all do. I just would bust their chops a bit, and see how ridiculous I could make my replies. Never tried a "long-term" bait tho. So, I received this in my (newly created) catcher account. Any ideas/help/etc, are encouraged! Smile

HELLO HONEY FROM SHADI
Sat Feb 19th, 2011 10:33 PM EST

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good  sense and understanding, My name  is miss Shadi i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site ()and became intrested in you,i will also like to know  more about you.. i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that  friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
Shadi

A couple quick notes, I never posted on a "friendship site", but of course I'm not going to let on. Notice her name is "Shadi", very similar to "Shady". Smile
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply:
<Br>

To: shadi khalif
Re: HELLO HONEY FROM SHADI
Sat Feb 19th, 2011 11:30 PM EST
<Br>
Hello Shadi;
My name is Matthew (you probably already knew that from the dating site!) I was so happy to see your email today!Well, you asked about me, so here it is!

<Br>I am a 40 year old man, I like bicycling and riding my motorcycles. I also enjoy driving, I have a collection of 23 (soon to be 24!) Exotic and classic cars.

<Br> I am the Vice President of a company that sells facility maintenance equipment, Bader Industrial Supply. We mostly cater to factories and other large companies, supplying parts and accessories for large automated machines. We also sell common goods from lightbulbs to bathroom fixtures. We try to supply our clients with any possible item they could possibly need!
<Br>
I am currently widowed, my dear wife passed away 3 years ago due to an accident suffered on her first sky-diving attempt. I still feel extremely responsible, as I financed her trip. If only I hadn't, she would still be here.

<Br>
I live in Capitol Heights, Maryland, a suburb just outside of Washington, D.C. When I had my home built, the area was one of the few in the D.C. Area that had enough property for me to build my home! I have 5 acres of land, my home is fairly large (5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, and a large warehouse for my car collection), unfortunately, with the passing of my wife, I have no one to share my home with. We never had children, as I spent so much of my time building my business. I regret that decision now, and I definitely don't want to make that mistake ever again.

<Br>
Well, enough about me! Tell me about you! Where do you live? How old are you? What do you like to do for fun?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Matthew. Smile
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good beginning. After she is hooked you will want photos - - a medical report (can't be too careful!); and she will need to fill out a psychological questionnaire (there are people on this board who can come up with great forms for you, if you don't want to create one yourself).

Drop a few hints occasionally that you packed your former wife's parachute....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had definitely planned on photos!!

I'm still up in the air as to which celeb I should use as my "photo". I sorta limited my choices by saying I'm only 40. Didn't plan that one out very well. Lol.
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Master_Bader
Welcome to Eater and to the interesting world of romance baiting.
First off, make sure you bait safe, take some time and read other baits and stickies, you find alot of interesting and useful tips and info there. You should also consider signing up for a mentor.

Your love lad will surely "fall in love" with you very soon.
Don't offer to much info with each email, spread the questions out and take your time. (S)he will likely stay on script as long as (s)he can, but if you ask questions not related to what (s)he is telling you, then you can force the lad off script, then the fun really begins.

As for photos, your age really makes no difference here. I like to find one photo, then photochop the face onto several other photos, giving you different photos you can send to the lad. Though you will find that after a couple of photos you've sent, they will not be interested in them to much anymore, they are just seeing if you are a legit victim, on the other hand YOU should insist on several recent photos and watch them squirm. Good luck and feel free to post any questions here

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did read a majority of the baits here on 419 eater, which is why I decided to play the game.Smile. actually, whoever did the whole "Rupert Felcher/ Sir Muff Diver" bait was who finally made me sign up here! It's when I realized you don't have to even put in a lot of work on photo-shop pix! Simply brilliant!!

I've done "short-term" baits before, but nothing that took up more than 5-6 emails.

I'm waiting on a response from last email I sent, so it gives me a little time to come up with a photo or two.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Master_Bader, as Shadi contacted you directly and not via a dating site, there is a good chance that 'she' is actually an orphan or refugee who needs your help (to release her millions of dollars) rather than a dedicated romance scammer.

Orphans and refugees are a variation of Advance Fee Fraud (you send a fee in advance, and you get a share of the money), so are not as flexible as the focused love lads - they have less patience, and expect the money quicker, no messing about.

Do you know how to read headers and see where your lad is from? When pretending to be an orphan or refugee, Senegal lads can be very impatient and intolerant; Côte d'Ivoire lads also; Ghanian lads have a bit more patience; and Nigerian lads all the more staying power. And likewise, they are increasingly good at the love angle. Bear this in mind! Play it softly with a Senegal orphan/refugee; but you can be a bit more inventive with a Ghanian orphan/refugee, and certainly with a Nigerian one - though they are quite rare.

For your own photo - is there a popular 'soap' series you know of? There's often lots of natural photos of middle-aged soap star photos available online - in home and street settings.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, no, I don't know how to get the full email header. I'm still new at all this, and in addition I'm working off my BlackBerry on weekends. Any info on how to get it, I'll give it a shot.

I figured since I hadn't posted on any dating sites, this rode that fine line between 419 scam and romance scam.

As for my picture, I don't watch any soap operas, so I'm unsure of actors. Was thinking maybe Vince Vaughn, since I'm sure there is a bazillion pics of him online, and he's right around 40 years old. Think he might work?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've got no idea who Vince Vaughn is, and googling him, I think some of his less-posed photos look like 'an ordinary guy', so that could be a good idea.

As for how to get headers, it depends which email provider you are using. For example, with Gmail:

1. Open the mail you wish to obtain the header for.
2. At the top of the mail, on the right, next to the little box marked 'Reply', you will see a downwards pointing arrow. Click it.
3. Now choose 'Show Original'.

And that will show you the headers.

If you are usijng a different email provider, just say which it is, and someone should be able to tell you how to find the headers there.

Most of what you see in the header is superfluous to requirements! Most IP addresses you see are 'the route' the mail took to reach you. Nothing to do with where it was written. Basically, you are looking for the IP address nearest to the bottom of the header.

Here's the bottom part from an old Lad to one of my characters, which is the most typical style of header:

Quote:
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:
To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=uUXdeOxQLgg7luno0IGRmSWyTWf34w5nt0TgG6cNaH3M
+TWzDzSLYcAbaQLimM6L4ZprawBaqLnE6Uiyrx41H/AtI2TyE0NfwW/
abBqPDNwifMp1hCSzgN8Gaz7ffcoaHpUoGYWD2rGZiIw8J4H4u7B
5oMi3mq8J6JzRmJK2fdo=;
Received: from [196.207.248.47] by web46108.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Nov 2008 07:48:34 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 07:48:34 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Thank You Sincerely ,
To:<[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-325841745-1226332114=:55094"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-325841745-1226332114=:55094
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The IP address is a 4-part series of numbers, divided by a dot (period). It is usually found not far above the 'From' and 'Date', and titled 'Received: from'. But starting from the bottom, and working upwards, you will see that that is the first 4-part number you come to.

Quote:
Received: from [196.207.248.47] by

The above is the most usual style of header you will see, and once you've become accustomed to where to look for the sender's IP address, you'll find your eyes will automatically go to that point.

Occasionally though, you will find one that is a bit different. Here is the bottom part of a different sort of header:

Quote:
Received: from wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int (wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com.int [192.168.8.242])
by outbound1-1.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP
id D24587A397C
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:41:36 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received: from unknown (208.36.123.145)
by wfilter3.us4.outblaze.com; 16 Apr 2009 14:41:36 -0000
Received: by ws1-10.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)
id B4BD61BF297; Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:41:25 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_1239892881327100"
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:41:21 -0500
Subject: NEW ACCOUNT
X-Originating-Ip: 80.248.71.115
X-Originating-Server: ws1-10.us4.outblaze.com
X-Ob-Auth: xxxxx:[email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

With this, if your eyes go straight to the 'Date' and 'From' and look upwards from there, you might be thinking 'where's the Received From' IP address gone!

But start at the bottom and work upwards, and you'll soon find it:

Quote:
X-Originating-Ip: 80.248.71.115

It's even kindly labeled it 'Originating IP' for you.

In general: if the IP address is not where you expect it, look for an 'originating' or 'origin' IP address further down. In the above case, the originating IP is the same as the 'Received: from' IP address just above it. If you find that they are not the same: believe the word 'originating' and try that one first.

For finding the location, you might like to try:

http://www.iptrackeronline.com/

It will initially show you your own IP address. So scroll down below the map and enter the lad's emal address instead and click on 'Submit Query'.

If I take the IP address from the first header given above (196.207.248.47), and enter it (minus the brackets), I will find out that it came from an in Koungueul, Senegal. And it also shows me a little Google map, with zoom-out facilities, just in case I've forgotten where Senegal is.

That's the ISP location, of course. Not where the Lad was actually sitting. He was probably sitting in an internet café in Dakar, Senegal. But it does give the country. He wasn't in Australia, for sure, even if he pretended he was in his actual mail.

Sometimes, the city is not given. In the second header above, the IP address 80.248.71.115 will give just the country of Togo.

There are also 'proxy' IP addresses, which disguise the location of the sender.

Here is one of my Hide IP programme proxy IP addresses: 70.85.173.18

If you check that at the IP Locator site given above, it says:

Quote:
ISP: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Houston, Texas.

But I most certainly am not in Texas!

Some West African internet cafés do use a proxy (or a satellite) IP address. But ... Lads don't always use the same internet café. His next mail might be from a different internet café. So, if he appears to be in the USA, or Europe, or somewhere else unexpected, have a look at the headers of the next one that comes in. Especially if you receive one on a Sunday, when his usual place may not be open, and he is forced to go elsewhere.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I am using Yahoo email. I see nowhere that supplies me with that header info, but, as I said, I'm using Blackberry right now. I may have to check this out tomorrow from my work comp.

I think I'm going for Vince Vaughn for my pic. He's a "regular guy", and the right age bracket, so I think it's a win.

No message from my lad/ladette today, posssibly Sunday-related.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here you go for Yahoo:

1. Go to Inbox.
2. Click the RIGHT-mouse button on the 'subject' (name/title) of the email.
3. LEFT-click on the bottom option of the menu: 'View Full Headers'.

Or, in the older version of Yahoo:

1. Go to Inbox and open one of the emails you would like the headers for, as if you are going to read it.
2. Go to the bottom of the letter. On the bottom-right is a link, 'Full Headers' - left-click on that.

Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, thank you for the assistance. Smile

I'm sure I'm going to need help throughout this one, since I'm new. I know once it comes to fake docs and such, I'm gonna be in over my head.
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got another response, and after googling the email addy, this one has been at it a while.

Here is her email;

please my dear contact the bank.
Mon Feb 21st, 2011 3:58 PM EST
View full HTML message
Assalamu'alaikum,Glory to Allah Almighty to make you understand my condition and still focused on my help and I pray that Insha Allahyou will never lacking in your life. I contacted you to help me out,only you and I have no connection known at this time. I just believed inAllah Almighty, because he have a reason for me to know you and youhelp me, so I'm happy now, I'm afraid of people before, but now I haveto win the confidence and the life I have been not only be taught, butthe patience to continue the struggle for independence of theprobabilities of success in my learning.I appreciate your effort tohelp me, as I think you will keep this transaction is very importantjust waiting for my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.Please, dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, sendme some money toprepare my traveling documents to join you.When you contact thebank, tell them you are my foreign partner and you wants to help metransfer my late fathers money into your account.that you be directed tome. to make it easier for me due to my refugee status. In thissense,below are the information's about the bank account. contact themto discuss the possibility of transferring this money into your accounttry keep me in touch.Here is the account information; Country    ------- --    IranName of depositor- ---- Dr.Saad Usman Khalifa.Account Number- ------ JBU#00017103201152.Amount- ---------- US$2,7 000,000.00Next Of Kin-------- Miss Shadi Khalifa. This is the bank contact;Name- Jordan International Bank plc.Address- 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom.Through John Clarke who is the Assistant  General Manager under Private Banking because i was directed to him when i first contacted them before with the bank ..general contact,E-mail; [email protected]- +447-045-700-449,Fax- +447-024-083-382,Email; [email protected] MayAllah bless you as I'm in high spirit with great expectations waitingto hear from you remember to contact the bank with your belowinformation.Your full names...........Telephone number........Occupation........Account details.....Address.......withhope of getting good news regarding what you finalized with them, iknows that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this moneyinto your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of thiscamp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life. Fornow, i have no means to give you a call but you can only contact methrough United Nations Refugee Camp Supervising Officer by name Dr.Kevin. Call his office with this number +221_768_638_451.and tell them that you want to speak with Shadi and he will sent forme. Dear i accept total refund of every expenses whether documented ornot but the percentage i will issue to you remains at 20 percent(%),Havea nice day as i wait towards hearing from you. Thanks a lot darling.Your's love, Miss Shadi
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, after I googled the address, I discovered that this lad will keep coming no matter what you say. And wants the money. Bad. I was less than excited about how it went from love scam to 419 scam by the second email, so I sent her this.

To: [email protected]
Re: please my dear contact the bank.
Mon Feb 21st, 2011 4:43 PM EST

Whoa, hold on there, skippy.

You send me a message looking for a soul mate in this world, I send you my information, and you then tell me to contact a bank?!? Slow your roll!!

First off, when you start looking for a "special someone" in life, you generally go out on dates. Go to the movies, maybe dinner. Maybe some oral in the back seat of the car. You start shagging every day of the week. THEN, you decide to move in together. At this point, if things are going well, now you discuss marraige. Once you're married, THEN you get to take all my money. That's how divorces work here in the good ol' US of A.

So what's all this about a bank and all that? I thought we were making a connection here? Don't be just after my money, it's very un-ladylike. That's what girls at the club with tattoos on the small of their back do. We generally call them "gold-diggers" here in the states.

Please respond. I demand answers.
Matthew Bader
Vice President
Bader Industrial Supply, LLC
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll find that happens alot. But, you know, it can be to your advantage to simply fall in love with her and be willing to do anything for her since you are so hopelessly in love with her now.

One of my first baits started out as yours did, and by the second or third email in, she told me she was a refugee and wanted out and needed my help....that was almost 5 months ago and is still going. The whole time I have been totally blinded by love.

my desire longs for your wet virginal which I intend to perfectly crest to a very high sense of you reaching a desirable organisms

* Rhymes with Orange
Master_Bader
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad, after I sent that email, she sent me back the initial introductory email. I responded with something along the lines of "we've been talking for days, now you act like you don't know me? Wtf". She then re-sent the "contact the bank" email.

Not really creative. Lol
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, been meaning to say: why not compliment her on how slim she is, then refer to her as the "real slim shadi" Wink Rolling Eyes

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

* Rhymes with Orange
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edit: That was so funny I double posted Embarassed

* Rhymes with Orange
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic