SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Grovelling lad, call success

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after some slips in his professional manner, Jean-Pierre got a suitable slap that drove this apology, which I enjoyed

Quote:

Hi Nigel, I do not know what to say and how to start,please I want you to know that I am terribly sorry for my wrong impression and I admit that I was in wrong and can only say how sorry I am. I can promise you that this will never happen again and hope that you will be rest assured of my trust for you.
Honestly I am ashamed after reading your mail,because of your feelings. I understood everything you said and I hope you should not blame me much,because this transaction is all my hope and my life. I have depended on this deal that I think of nothing else than the success of this transaction and as such you know, you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern,because the money is coming to your account. Please I hope you should understand my situation that if you where in my shoes you will still do the same . These past few days I have done a lot of thinking and I hope you should please try your best be giving me information to know when the fund is coming to you.
So now, what is the situation?. By virtue of law, the bank is suppose to have contacted you before now. So please let me know the position of things and when is the bank making the transfer?. If you have not heard anything from the bank,please you should write to the bank and demand for response.
While I appreciate your matured understanding and cooperation put into this matter, I am waiting urgently waiting to hear from you as much as I wait for your phone call. Thanks,Jean-Pierre

Prior to this email (or should that be "sequel to this email"), in my haste, I gave a lame excuse that I was at a conference so couldn't call him in case someone overheard. He hasn't let it go and wants me to call him even to just say "Hello, it is Nigel"

I guess he wants to check I am genuine. I keep telling him I've tried to call and the network won't connect me

Any ideas on how to get him to drop it?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)

Last edited by GreyAmadeus on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you give me his number and some basic info i can place a short call to him and say how sorry i was for his outburst.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be awesome, thanks Dr Mike! Being a new baiter I wouldn't want to impose Embarassed but I think a call would strengthen this bait massively. Very Happy Even if it was a couple of seconds just to say "Look, I can't talk but trust that it's me, Nigel"

I'll send you a PM with the pertinent info, and if you ever need a favour just shout

Thanks again Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When it comes to phone calls i am newb too. But practice makes perfection, now i am much better than i was when i started.

Like you thought he was relieved to hear a voice and to confirm the reality of Nigel. I also got an additional apology out of him for his "wrongful" outburst. He seems really keen on getting that cash payment from you. I taped it and here is the link. My English accent still sucks but the sound quality is much better than my previous calls thanks to the new microphone i bought. Besides i doubt the lad will notice my accent.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/_zX_WcKK/22996594506_03_50_PM_Friday_18.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I thought you did very well on that call.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dr Mike, I don't know what to say...you are a legend. Thanks so much for your help with this lad. He's going to be much more hooked now Very Happy

Your call was great, you did a really good job. Thanks for recording it too Smile
All the details were spot on. And you even slapped him for things he said in emails to me without having a clue what he'd said - well played Laughing

Thanks again, if you ever need a favour just shout Smile

ETA: Just checked emails and he has sent this:

Quote:
Hi Nigel,Thanks for your telephone call. It is really very nice speaking with you and I very happy to know that you are there for me. I have been very busy with outside assignment and I just return back to office to see your mail.
Already it is well with us. You should please you should try as much as possible to follow up with the bank and make sure you send the payment to them and without any delay,so that you can break away everything that may stand in our way of receiving the money in your account soon.I am really really very happy and I hope you dont forget that I believe in you and I am expecting you to put in your best in this transaction,because it is a life time opportunity. From a far distance I am wishing you a happy weekend and thanking your anticipated cooperation with a big hug. Thanks,Jean-Pierre

Laughing He seems so happy - shame that won't last forever.

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, you're welcome, and besides i was bored and it was fun to have something to do. Not a single one of my lads have mailed me today. That is a fucking shame. I'm booooored. If i need help i may call upon you. And if you need me to call a stredded Sean-Pierre in the future just holler.

Edit: yea i got a mail jump_4_joy

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic