SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Terry Frank - 4ppl

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Friend,

how are u and your family,me not seeing so much of your pictures but at least the one i saw really shows how wonderfully made you are.but unfortunately am not after your beauty but what consist of you inside,i mean your true character will determine how long we will be. where are you from angel ?

Send your number to me in order for us to talk more better than this. my no is +447700076741.

Terry Frank

Oddly, it says it comes from [Unknown] and will not let me respond. I think the account was shut down. Phone number should still be good for baiting.

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic