SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mbombo? Advice Please!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dreadful.destiny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am presently annoying some parrot scammers, as a parrot owner these people really annoy me; free african greys, only pay for carriage, parrots in Belfast, courier company's accounts being audited therefore have to send £200 via western union to cameroon Shocked.

Unfotunately I am having some difficulty in understanding what an MTCN is and the scan of the form just never seems to actually finish downloading Confused ; so today I've been told to send the MTCN at once and seem to have been called - "your mbombo", I'm delighted to earn an insult but I'd like to know what it is I'm being called, any ideas?

Last edited by Dreadful.destiny on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mbombo, also called Bumba, is the creator god in the religion and mythology of the Kuba of Central Africa

from here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mbombo

So he could be calling you a God............ Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard to describe how ladspeak works but it is visual as well as taking it's own meanings from other sources.

Note that Mbombo was white and once the Earth was created, he mainly concentrated on animals.

I think VM has a valid point and the lad is using the name as a mark of respect to you who he assumes to be a white person with an affinity to animals - if that's not too strong a term Shocked

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

woodyuk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are these Gumtree parrot scammers by any chance?

The pet section of my local Gumtree site is awash with what are obviously puppy and parrot scams at the moment.The usual 070 redirect phone numbers and lad english.

I might fire off a quick email to one of them and see where it goes from there.

Dreadful.destiny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always knew I was special. Smile

Yes gumtree, obviously not wasting a lot of their time but at least I seem to be annoying them, I've tried for a bank account but they won't play, if I hear back from them I'll send a made up MCTN and see where it goes from there.
woodyuk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem with sending him a random WU MTCN is that he can check it online but if you tell him that there is no WU office anywhere near to you and ask if Moneygram will be ok he'll almost certainly say yes.

My normal tactic then is to use Deuzer's form generator to make a Moneygram receipt to send off to him,telling him that he must take a copy of it with him to collect the money.

He's then got to download and print the form,then toddle off to the Moneygram office just to get there and find that he has no cash.

With a bit of luck you can repeat this procedure a few times down to admin errors at MG etc and keep him busy for a while.

Dreadful.destiny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, now I'm a mbombo idiot, some sort of divine fool?

If they get back to me I'll try the moneygram idea but I suspect they've had enough of me.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lately I have been telling my baits that my banker or financial adviser advises me that under no circumstances should I sent money via Western Union, Western Onion, Eastern Union, MG or Zoom. That if I am going to send any money it must be by international wire transfer PERIOD.

Within a day or so I get a bank account.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Dreadful.destiny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues, gmail on both sides so no headers.

Fed up with the courier company I wrote to the original address:

Hi Jean

I sent the money with the details below, as requested:

Nyoja Wanklin (actually Franklin)
Cameroon
How
Fine

The number they seem to want is: 977654013(3890) the last number might be either 3,8,9 or 0, unfortunately I spilt some ketchup, tomato, I was eating my bacon roll, on the form and I can only make out the very tip of the number but I don't understand the problem as I sent them a scan of the form, before I spilt the ketchup, tomato, so they should be able to see it from that. I really think we should find a different courier firm this bunch are the stupidest, most cretinous and imbecilic group of individuals I have ever had to deal with, are you sure that they haven't escaped from the local lunatic asylum, do they have lunatic asylums in cameroon do you know? I have severe doubts that they can be trusted to look after the birds properly, I am not confident, they'll probably lose them, or kill them or sell them to a local restaurant to make parrot pie, bastards, anyway I will just have to trust your judgement, you seem to be a very nice man, are you by any chance gay?

Anyway if you manage to get any sense out of this bunch of goombas let me know so I can get ready for the birds, I've already bought a new cage which cost me hundreds of pounds and I am having an aviary built at the back of my house for them to use in the summer, this is costing me £3770, but it's worth it to make the birdies happy.

Get in touch soon.

and got this in response:

I am not really happy about the birds still being at the courier. I have find out from them and the address you used in making the payment is not the correct address, so please just copy this address and go to the same western union and make the payment or transfer the last payment to this address, it is their correct payment address and remember to give the confirmation code only to me so that I will tell them and no body else because it seems there are some intruders along the way so give the MTCN to me only and no body else. the address is;

Names..............Peter Darcy
Country..............Cameroon.
City....................Tiko.
Zip code..............00237
Test question...........How.
Answer..................Fine.
so please to be on a safe side when you do the transfer tomorrow, just email me with the MTCN and i will then take it to the courier servic for immediate confirmation. remember there are intruders, and i really do not understand where all this is coming from. so do not answer any call from any person or so. just email me if anything comes up and I will direct you on what to do,but as for now the address above is the real payment address of the courier. so you can do the transfer and get back to me. you will have the parrots tomorrow i promise,thanks for understanding.

How can I keep this going?

Any assistance much appreciated.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic