SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wow! I got some good news!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flag this message
Goodnews
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 9:28 AM
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To: SO and SO

Dear So and SO ,

I am writing to inform you that I have finally succeeded in the project with another person. I did not forget all your efforts at that time because we started the project together initially but because of your inability to meet up with your obligation we did not conclude together.

We have ordered my banks Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you $500,000.00 valued VISA MASTER-CARD where Your payment will be uploaded. Today, we got the notice that your Payment have been uploaded into this VISA MASTER-CARD and also have registered it with Sky Courier and Delivery Company. For your information, the delivery charges have been paid and they are supposed to have shipped your packaged (ATM CARD) but they insisted that you must re-confirm to them your current Delivery address to ensure accurate delivery.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Due to the content of the package, Sky courier mandated that before your package will be shipped; a Stamp Duty MUST be procured According to the New Shipping Creed on all packages leaving Africa .The Essence of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery and the amount Of the Stamp Duty Fee is $281. When this is done, Sky Courier will issue you with the tracking numbers for your package before the shipping Commences. Therefore reconfirm your current delivery address. Do not forget that this $281 is all that you should send to them, the rest of the Fees have been paid.
Finally, for security reasons and considering the huge amount the ATM Master-Card contains, the Package was coded thus, Registration Ref: Skyex/atm/100.

This is the code number that you will send to the courier company while contacting them and the courier company is not aware what the content of the package is. We told them that it contained some very vital official Documents being sent to an offshore staff. Do not reveal the content of the package to the courier company or any body for security purposes. The Information of the courier company is here-by given below
and re-confirm to them your current delivery addresses to ensure accurate delivery.

1. Your full name:
2. Your physical address:
3. Your house phone:
4. Your cell phone:

Sky Courier and Delivery Company
Phone: +229 9844 7012
Email: [email protected] AND [email protected]

Please hurry now as your package might incurs demurrage if it stays more Than 4 days with Sky Courier.
Thanks,
Alexander Delano

P.S just curious if anyone knows what demurrage is??? Laughing
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Demurrage is ladspeak for "Excuse to pay money through WU".

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops Embarassed demurrage is actually part of the English vocab although it doesn't go through the spell check. Here are a couple of meanings for it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrage_%28currency%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrage
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! Good old fashioned demurrage Very Happy
I hope he uses modality in his next script. That's my favourite! Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunno about demurrage but I checked out www.skycourier.tk

Basically, it is a pseudo-DHL website, in other words, it has copied a whole site-ful of DHL content, but the scammer is claiming an e-mail from there.

After doing a whois search on the website, I came up with this:

Rights restricted by copyright. See
http://www.dot.tk/en/pageF00.html

Domain name:
SKYCOURIER.TK

Organisation:
BV Dot TK
Dot TK administrator
P.O. Box 11774
1001 GT Amsterdam
Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 5315725
Fax: +31 20 5315721
E-mail: abuse: , copyright infringement:

Domain Nameservers:
NS01.DOT.TK
NS02.DOT.TK
NS03.DOT.TK
NS04.DOT.TK

Your selected domain name is a Free Domain. That means that,
according to the terms and conditions of Free Domain domain names
the registrant is BV Dot TK in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Due to restrictions in Dot TK's Privacy Statement personal information
about the user of the domain name cannot be released.

ABUSE OF A DOMAIN NAME
If you want to report abuse of this domain name, please send a
detailed email with your complaint to .
In most cases Dot TK responds to abuse complaints within one business day.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you want to report a case of copyright infringement, please send
an email to , and include the full name and address of
your organization. Within 5 business days copyright infringement notices
will be investigated.

Record maintained by: Dot TK Domain Registry

May I attempt to kill the website for you?

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is referring to the "Visa Master-Card"

Ummmmmm, isn't that 2 separate companies? Or... has Visa and Mastercard merged their companies to make things easier for your lad? Shocked

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To answer your question Ezio. Please kill that site for me. The sooner the better. Razz
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Demurrage is always good for a laugh with the lads. It made its way onto a script at some time in the past, sounds very official, and none of the lads have a clue what it actually means.

I sometimes pull them up on it and go "Hang on, why am I paying for ship that's stuck offloading cargo!" Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

www.skycourier.tk is a frame the directs you to the real dhl site www.dhl.com.

I will post this for a kill

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've looked at skycourier.com and it's a legitimate DHL website.
I sent an e/mail to DHL to ask them whether the skycourier.tk domain is really affiliated with them.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No, they're not affiliated with DHL, they're just funneling DHL's legitimate site into their free dot.tk site. The telephone number stated in the email resolves to a mobile phone in Benin. Smile

A report has been sent to dot.tk's abuse team. They usually pull a site within hours. If you want to watch for when it's down (so you can slap your lad for his site going away), the thread is here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1661040#1661040

If you get a bunch of excuses from your lad, would you mind sharing them? We site killers love watching them backpedal!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic