SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Flies and honey, and vinegar

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is said that you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar; and in the world of lad that's usually true.

However vinegar, or in the case of this lad who is running a recovery scam and is convinced I have already handed out $lots to the evil Mr Dankwambo, sulphuric acid, seems to have done the trick.

This is after a lot of to and fro about bank accounts and western onions, the lad is playing a pastor and just wrote a long email about how he was a good Christian and churchman and therefore it would be impossible for him to deceive and rob me...

Me:

Quote:
Pull the other one so-called Rev Pastor, it has bells on it.

Don't think you can blow off about God and Jesus and christians being trustworthy. I do not believe in God and Jesus, not after what happened to my son when his so-called "Christian" friends didn't lift a finger to help him. Christians are some of the biggest lying scumbags on the planet.

If you're legitimate and who you say you are why are you not providing a bank account and coming up with these bullshit excuses. You can send as little as a single cent to any bank account anywhere in the world. No you want to use Western Union because its a scammy service used by scammers to hide.

If you want to prove to me you're real and legitimate send me the bank details of where the transfer is to be sent.

If you can't do that I'll know you are a lying scamming shitbag. If you can I'll apologise. But I don't think I'm going to be making any apologies soon because I know you don't have a bank account because you're a scammer just like that Dankwambo.

Three days later...

Quote:

The reason for this mail is to let you know that i am so disappointed with the way you speak to me via email just because i want to help you get your fund .

Take note that i have been busy and it's the reason why i have not send you an email . I w will like us to carry on with these transaction since you said you needed an account for you to ay the cost of transfer fee you can make the payment to the account stated below so we can commence with the transaction immediately .

BANK NAME: OCEANIC BANK NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NAME:xxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE: xxxxxxxxxx

Note that you are to get back to me with the scan copy of the payment slip for confirmation.

Piggy #117... thanks lad Laughing

(I don't mean the things I said about Christians of course - the character I'm playing is bitter because his son left his job to join the priesthood and died in a bizarre communion wafer accident)_

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and died in a bizarre communion wafer accident

Glad I hadn't just took a draw on my beer then!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those communion wafers are dry little things and one could easily choke on them and then they stick in your throat so it is possible because no Heimlich maneuver would pop them out.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been taking sliced tomato and some blue vein cheese to mass, they go well on the wafer Shocked

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic