SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crap format of the day

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me, anyway. We all get those short and terrible ones, but the formats that really stand out are the long-winded, nonsensical ones. This one has it all. No paragraphs, all caps, looks like the guyman who wrote it was on amphetamines. Anyone else had a good 'un?

Quote:
Subject: URGENT GET BACK TO HAVE YOUR MONEY TRANSFER MTCN,

THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT ONCERNING ALL THE PAYMENT THAT ARE LEFT IN OUR CUSTODY, WHICH YOURS IS NCLUSIVE BESIDES, YOU WERE GIVEN A BILL OF $235,IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT OF WHICH WE DIDNT HEAR FROM YOU FOR SOMETIME NOW. HENCE, OUR WESTERN UNION IS NOW OFFERING A SPECIAL BONUS OR THE YEAR WORTH OF (USD $650,000.00 ) TO HELP ALL OUR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE HAVING THEIR PAYMENT IN OUR CUSTODY DUE TO OF PRICES. IN ORDER WORDS WE ARE NOW REQUESTING THAT THOSE INVOLVE SHOULD PAY ONLY THE SUM OF $95.00 TO RECEIVE ALL THEIR PAYMENT ABANDONED IN OUR CUSTODY. BESIDES, MY DEAR, THIS IS HE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAS TO COMPLY AND OUR FUNDS SHALL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS. BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER 2DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN WE WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT, TO AVOID PROBLEM OR WE WILL CANCEL THE PAYMENT FOR THIS YEAR UNTIL NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THIS YEAR IS NOT LIKE LAST YEAR. AGAIN AFTER (2 DAYS) WE WILL ENTER A NEW PROJECT FOR THE YEAR AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY WE DECIDED TO HELP ALL OUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE WE ENTER INTO THE NEW PROJECT. SO BE ADVISE TO END THE $95.00 IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE SO WE WILL REGISTER YOUR PAYMENT AND FOR YOU TO START RECEIVING $4,500 AS FROM TODAY. REASON WHY YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THIS FEE $95.00 IS FOR REGISTRATION OF YOUR PAYMENT BY FEDERAL INISTER OF FINANCE. BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS NO TIME AGAIN FOR WE TO CALL ANY PERSON ON PHONE. AFTER THE PAYMENT OF $95.00 YOU WILL START RECEIVING YOUR MONEY EVERY DAY $4,500 THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND ALSO $4,500 THROUGH MONEY GRAM UNTIL THE FULL PAYMENT OF $650,000.00 IS COMPLETED. SO WHAT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING PER DAY IS $4,500 AND YOUR TOTAL FUND/AMOUNT TO RECEIVE FROM US IS 650,000.00 DOLLARS. YOUR INFORMATION IS HIGHLY NEEDED TO US.
RECEIVER NAME_______________
COUNTRY______________________ CITY__________________________
TEL___________________________
TEST QUESTION________________
ANSWER______________________
CONTACT THE DIRECTOR WITH THIS INFORMATION:
DIRECTOR R. JOHN EDGAREL: +229 96-19-563 0AEMAIL; ([email protected]) SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY RANSFER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW: CITY....................... COTONOU COUNTRY............. BENIN REPUBLIC TEXT UESTION......URGENT ANSWER................NEEDED AMOUNT................$95 RECEIVER: WABUNNE SIMEON
THE MOMENT E RECEIVE THE PAYMENT OF $95 WILL START TRANSFERRING YOUR PAYMENTS OF $4,500 O YOU UNTIL THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS COMPLETED. SINCERELY MR. JOHN EDGAR BRANCH MANAGER.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckily, ALL CAPS is a nice easy thing to train people to watch out for!

But that's quite a wall of text you have there. TL;DR as the internet kids say these days Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, I got the exact opposite:

Quote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF LOAN OR ANY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE CONTACT US
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:48:49 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

APPLY

That's it, 1 stinkin word. Either the lads are getting lazier, or they must be paying by the word now. Laughing

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDarkSpecter wrote:
LOL, I got the exact opposite:

Quote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF LOAN OR ANY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE CONTACT US
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:48:49 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

APPLY

That's it, 1 stinkin word. Either the lads are getting lazier, or they must be paying by the word now. Laughing

Uber-minimalism Laughing

Answer him with just a stop mark. Makes for a very short lived, but funny bait Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TO AVOID PROBLEM OR WE WILL CANCEL THE PAYMENT FOR THIS YEAR UNTIL NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THIS YEAR IS NOT LIKE LAST YEAR

That's the part that did it for me. The lad who wrote that clearly works for British Telecom bill enquiries (Delhi).

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Terror Mask
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Quote:
TO AVOID PROBLEM OR WE WILL CANCEL THE PAYMENT FOR THIS YEAR UNTIL NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THIS YEAR IS NOT LIKE LAST YEAR

That's the part that did it for me. The lad who wrote that clearly works for British Telecom bill enquiries (Delhi).

May I say "I don't get it". Because, really, I don't Very Happy

I GOT YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW BUT THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU SEND TO ME DID NOT SHOW ANY SIGNAL - Barr. St3v3 Mus4 4g4w4

.......i need to know cuz i like to do thing to pleased my self ok - John (or Frank) Smith.

FOOL I DON`T CARE HOW MUCH YOU MAKE IN 3 DAY. GOD GO PUNISH YOU LITTLE RAT. BEAST LIKE UR FATHER.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK UR FAMILY... U MOTHERFUCTHER (Barr. Michael Rich) Easter Egg 2011
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's perfectly clear to me Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To truly get it, you need to have spent a fun 2 hours navigating British Telecom's options menus and finally getting connected to an outsourced call centre in India, complete with cute local dialect.

In fairness to BT, it's not just them.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
APPLY

TL;DR

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then there are the lads who send an email, but their "offer" or "scam" is in their attachment.

One lazy lad could not even make up a fake bank document, but just did it in the body of the email.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
T

stopped reading there...

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just thought of a worse one.

Quote:
Am poor. Send monie!

In fact, that's so bad I'll think send it to a couple of thousand lads right now. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found this in Eater U which may explain the use of all CAPS.

Quote:

WHY DO LADS ALWAYS USE CAPITAL LETTERS ?

BECAUSE IN WEST AFRICA KEYBOARDS ARE BI-LINGUAL (WESTERN AND ARAB , AND THE CAPS-LOCK TOGGLES BEETWEEN THEN. . WHEN I USE AN INTERNET CAFE , I ALSO NEED TO WRITE IN CAPS .

sometimes , in hi-end cybercafes (the "for whites only") they have propper English keyboards. but most of the times is DWORAK( The french keyb arrangemente) or Arabic . (and Its a difficult decision !!! Smile _

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in my box today....

Quote:
CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM:
Names:

Tel:

Laughing

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic