SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oi oi, I'm back :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oi oi, I'm back, how the feck are ya?

Not been around for a long time, loads of problems over the past year that have kept me away from my computer for long periods of time, but now getting it back together again.

Just had an email off Shiver about something baiting related so though I'd better pop in and say hello, so hello Smile

I see I have a couple of PM's someone sent last August, better answer those if it's not oo late haha Smile

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy

I'm very happy to see you! You've been missed! Sorry to hear you had problems that kept you away, though.

I do wonder if you have only popped back because you noticed a few of us closing in on your post count? Wink Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ima Smile

Nah, still 1800 posts clear, just checked, can't keep a good postwhore down Laughing oops, theres another post haha

[edit]

Ok, just looking through the mod list, what you done with NN?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back SP. Very Happy

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hurray! Scam Patroller is back!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Ok, just looking through the mod list, what you done with NN?

Never fear, he's just on one of his walkabouts. He'll be back soonish. Welcome back! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you too, Badgerbait, who are you? Laughing Only joking mate haha

@ Fartina o'douriss, ffs, stop posting those sickly Disney images, I hate them, nearly as bad as the eater cheerleader and her dodgy ice cream images haha, thanks for the welcome back Smile

@ Bluth, ahhh, just spotted one of his posts from a couple of months ago starting with "G'day bastards", so I know he's ok now Smile

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller.... That username sounds vaguely familiar for some reason. I guess I'll go do a search to see if I can find any posts under that name.

Long time no etcetera; are you planning to stick around for a while this time??

Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright Juan, how's it going matey Smile

Yeah, I'll be sticking around and catching up on some of the newer formats, I'm way behind on what the hell is what at the moment, I'm sure I'll soon catch up, but I feel like such a noob Smile

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey SP, nice to see you back! jump_4_joy

You have been missed and I hope you stick around for awhile. Would be nice to see you in green jackboots again. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dora, thanks for the welcome back, just seen some crocodile photos on your sig link, wtf, gotta read that bait haha

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great news Very Happy

Everybody, dance the Y M C A Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
Everybody, dance the Y M C A Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

Haha, hi Frumpy, I haven't bothered replying to YMCA lad for a long time so that bait is at an end now Sad Good times while it lasted Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No cheers or ice cream for you, Grumpy!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwahahaha, Hi Corona, how the feck are you doing girl?

Awwww come on, no ice creams for me lol

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine, I'll see if I can find a dip.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImage

There, welcome back! Wink

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, I'm not having that, that's real ice cream, you ALWAYS post fake ice cream for people lol Smile

[edit]

Don't know why, I just felt the urge to send Klaasvaak a PM, everyone should, he loves receiving a good PM

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller, have you been drinking??? Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How very dare you insinuate that I've been drinking, bleedin cheek, fortunately, I'm completely sober, I've only had 1 drink since December 2007, but you and Corona are trying your best to drive me back to the drink Smile

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry, my mistake. Isn't it about 3 a.m. at your place?

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it's now 3:15am, should be asleep but it's hard getting out of this night owl routine once it's ingrained in you.

[edit]

That's reminded me to reset the forum time by an hour as it's showing 4:15am for my post.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I put a pot of coffee on, or is it tuck in time? Very Happy

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why hello there.....again? Good to hear that you have not died yet.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
stop posting those sickly Disney images, I hate them

Wow, I thought I was reading Slightly's rantings for a minute.

Good to see you pop in.

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic