SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My second 419 bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my second bait, while signed up here, my first one died a death when the lads e-mail account vanished, all mine just bounced back, but it gave me time tio come up with idead while i hooked a new lad and read these hallowed forums some more.

So my current lad A "Rev James Smith" (photo in photo forum) has just been sending me the same e-mail, so ive tried an enticer with this last e-mail

My faithful mr smith, i will gladly send the details to you, but having been nearly caught by unscrupulopus individuals before, i would be most grateful if you could send me further identification just for my peace of mind

I understand you are a good christian so this should hopefully be of no problem. If you could send me a photograph of yourself holding a piece of paper with $!( written on it in large letters and a drawing of a cat underneath those symbols i would know 100% you are working within the realms of our lord Christ and i will forward on my details to yourself

Hopefully ill get a photograph from him Smile
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well the bait is still going on but im thinking he's starting to get pissed off. TThis is the last e-mail i recieved. Hopefully the Wu forms ive got 2 send him will rip him over the edge

Re: IMF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FEE
Central Bank Remittance Office <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: <>

REV. JAMES SMITH WORKING ID..jpg (95KB) View Image

The National Flag of Nigeria

The National Flag of Nigeria
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Click here to learn more about our Head Office complex

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

Attention Transfer Beneficiary : ,

Be informed that the process can not be completed and i advise you to sort this out as soon as possible and get back to this office with the required transfer details so that the remittance of your funds into your nominated bank account can be completed with any further hitch.

Congratulations in advance as we await your swift response.

Sincerely Yours in Service.

http://www.dieselcrew.com/underground/images/signature-james-smith.png

The National Flag of Nigeria http://www.cwcnog.com/CWCFiles/MicroSite_Files/NOG_10/Event_Content/Emeka%20Onwuka%20Websize%202.jpg The National Flag of Nigeria
Rev. James Smith.
Financial Secretary, Central Bank of Nigeria Decree

Last edited by lord goldblade on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What... no threats? Apparently this lad hasn't had his fill of pain yet.

I'm sure you have LOTS more aggravation left in you little bag of tricks Laughing

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's still hooked so far the current e-mail from him

Attention Transfer Beneficiary : ,

Federal Republic of Nigeria wish to bring to your notice that the members of Federal Executive Council office of the Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the members of National House of Assembly have unanimously agreed and signed into law that all outstanding contract payments the Federal Government of Nigeria owed to our foreign contractors and next of kin's must be paid without any further delay.

Therefore it must be strictly observed by you if you wish to receive your entitlement from the Federal Government of Nigeria. go ahead and have the imposed fee for the IMF Clearance Certificate sent as soon as possible so that the remittance of your funds can be completed without any further delay.

NOTE: Attached is your Final Payment Notification from the office of the Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.

Congratulations in advance as we await your swift response.

Sincerely Yours in Service.

Rev James Smith.

So my reply was :

Dear Rev

I went down to my local western union to clear up the matter about the missing information on the documents and to find out where my monies had gone and i found the branch to be closed for investigations into fraud !! So i am going to send the money by Money GRam if that is ok, i shall forward you the numbers in the next few days when i can visit the money gram shop

PLEASE PLEASE can you stall the transaction for a few more days, if this can be done i shall reward your kindness and good faith with an extra cash proize monies just for yourself and good honest hard work. THe cash prize monies will be $2000 !!

Youirs in many christs .

Hopefully this will make him very very happy, for a while anyways

Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic