SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Piggy right?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Initial email:
Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.231.14.139 with SMTP id g11cs129299iba;
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:39:12 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.204.42.24 with SMTP id q24mr5843732bke.208.1296502751615;
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:39:11 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.238])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id fc6si25812069vbb.62.2011.01.31.11.39.09;
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:39:10 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.238 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=98.139.91.238;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.238 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from [98.139.91.63] by nm30.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jan 2011 19:39:09 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.16] by tm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jan 2011 19:39:09 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jan 2011 19:39:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 60795 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Jan 2011 19:39:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1296502749; bh=YD34DEWmN/vI2mMf1MU3aq2EAJ8Kzhi0xI/y4bVMEhM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=a6vuQx2MP0OmiP5OOfSexKXc8VJDezGMAQZUTS3iXw8JAELpk67WagZTnzVcsE5yWnXQ9nbS0AnkWoxOzZ91u6CbdirBvTrGG7ZPmswlZWj1GMrxNbgf0XFWd/2RUvRFejW0dzWLhtZMI6qMtKI5FFkJm2Y9rVBYEYi9aMs3hXw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=att.net;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=iCz7H3ZLsVFX+P5YPrOJIo4yg1K+IeeoXwIsmtvNGH38tiN+mbzF9xDQgHrBZqLrYrp3sSH1UUchHwGOeQmyr0GM783nRjz/d/Y1ZpZEYBCoePCc9qAX0GSJTvu+SaqZMyRGIVRFwBf7XoE4FLpPo+r1b6PYKPBZF2GbtFk8WwQ=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: z2mlG90VM1nJHHCFnrhX0XWjF5ORpPSvN.RRdDWCrQU4xLM
UXgTi2Ckirdxa6g0xJEIZR1EPC7IW2N2oRK4wsobbGqpEeqs4EbkhYmbQpLV
KlYzbAntdZ2T23OhNAJIHUB9g7pSP7ifYx_aPnMJlLJyRtwtA9UG3FZQNc2W
sqvZYeIYu.XPY_UK5BnKcWpOBtOaFZNqIc4bC38crepQS.l8YnXmBVGLmL1i
xEjBUC4uUm3xaeZ5S3LFsKXp3ZjZOccejWikY3YXzB1vyeO.A.hQAa2VmVWM
.ll7WVz1_ttRf7vmdBWeAW151py8ri0A.1Bjt3r5zQqE0FchmocQ1BmAF_kE
SHHH6b8YRtwDa6ibVrytvZLT8sZU0.3a9sAuks4sQx.DW.NSXwrN4_fqGKCG
anbqOgV6dC8jOaGMsY3cGJlnAd7o9hqsxGT91XoK8d6XGd5ZvF4cPNF_n6h.
AX6nnUN5biYNlxvVrPCbaYWkLOfNuG.STaOj6IU9wz9XS6Kf8her5PerHTr3
c29ZryTdYJPuu0nBfxj2Bwh_9uOtimFbDt_57XeIVBFyastvTojVGDsR3B_h
653Q6D.VirKe3rEDGQwUygegkUsjnaRj6Cbuu6h5C8Cke8ZfNHFNE6440Rl8
auPfbg1bwBnSUwFQBHee_yuX1V1TVT5NC5Yd2MCn54kt6qeOFcj4-
Received: from [41.214.108.229] by web180216.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:39:08 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:39:08 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: GOOD DAY
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2130386568-1296502748=:60334"

GOOD DAY
How are you doing and how is every thing, its my pleasure to contact you i am faith by name, i just sow your contact and few information about you so i find interest in knowing more of you.
I will like to have a serious relationship with you that is if you are real and trust full.
I will like you to reply back too me as soon as you get this my massage, so we can know more of our self and shear picture together. waiting for your reply.
thanks
Dear Faith,
You look lovely.

Well I'm Jonathan Davis, 42, of Wales. I'm a buyer and seller of gold. Unfortunately I don't have a working phone at this time.

Here's a picture of me and my best boyo having a potch. I'm on the left, the serious one.

Jonathan Davis
I can't find my reply, but I'll attempt to recreate from memory:
Quote:
Dear Faith,
Where did you find my email?
I think you can trust me.

Jonathan Davis

*shrugs* It was something like that. Anyway, (s)he sent his/her script:
Quote:
Hello Dearest ,
Thanks for your mail, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. dear i would have love to call you but as you can see i don't have my own phone, I am Miss, I am 24 years old girl from Darfur Sudan. I am the only Surviving Daughter of Late. who was the chairman Managing director of Industrial Company in (Darfur) the capital city of my blessed Country.

My Parents and some other member of my family was killed in cold blood by the rebels who attack my late father's resident in Darfur. It's only me and my step mother that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling,while my step mother was on her annual leave in abroad then.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother. who has planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape out of African continent or any were else but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily to me she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to escape to a near by Country where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship and business investment assistance to establish a profiting business in your country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,300,000.00 in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the necessary information and documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i just Gain Admission into the university before the tragedy befall on my family. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be on my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be kept on telephone and email address only for confidential purposes.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to any body no matter how friendly the person appears to you till i come over to your Country, once the fund has been transferred.

Should in-case if you want to speak with me over the telephone you can contact me through this telephone number: +221 768 392 823. The owner of this telephone is the Reverend In-charge of our Section of Hostel. His Name is Reverend , i' am staying at the female hostel. When ever you called tell Reverend That you want to Speak with Miss .

I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names .............................. Age ....................................
Country ...............................
Telephone............................
occupation............................
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours .

my pic and my friend in the camp

Quote:
Dear Faith,
You look lovely.

Well I'm Jonathan Davis, 42, of Wales. I'm a buyer and seller of gold. Unfortunately I don't have a working phone at this time.

Here's a picture of me and my best boyo having a potch. I'm on the left, the serious one.

Jonathan Davis

Laughing
And now I'm to contact the Royal Bank of Scotland:
Quote:
My Dearest ,
I thank you for your concerns and willingness towards this my empty life, please i will like you to understand more that here in Senegal is like one staying inside prison, i don't want to continue like this, and for that, once the bank starts up the transfer process i will start up too, for my arrangement to meet you face to face.

Darling i will appriciate if you will call me on phone with the rev father number that i gave too you, so i can ear your voice just tell the rev that you will like to speak with faith.

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living,and i hereby promise that i will give you all the respect that i could afford to give as a human and also willing to remain forever yours if you wish, i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place, Dear I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have written to me in your mail, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank. I am the next of kin of the money, Don't worry there will be no questions at the bank ok because i have told them that someone will be contacting them on my behalf.

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC

Email :- [email protected]

Email :- [email protected]

The Name Of The Transfer Officer is Dr. .
Miss , Secretary to The Officer.
Office Tel: +447023040764
Fax: +44-7005-807-719

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Amount Deposited: US$6.3 Million
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Year of Deposit : April 1990
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : UK

PLEASE COPY THIS LATTER BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE

To whom it may concern.

Transfer application letter

I am Mr...................... a partner to Miss. the next of kin to $6,300,000.00 US dollars deposited by her late father Mr. therefore,as her partner am contacting to know the procedures and the requirements which it requires to get my partners fund transferred to my account.

I here by ask that this honorable Bank should please grant my request and inform me on the possibility of getting my partners inheritance fund transferred to my account because such fund cannot be directed to her due to her present status right now as a refugee.

I will furnish my account details for the transfer in approval of my letter of transfer.

This is my partner late fathers Account Details.
This is my late father Account Detail.

Amount Deposited: US$6.3 Million
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Year of Deposit : April 1990
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : UK

Thanks you sir.

Yours .Sincerely
Your Name __________

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security.
The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them. Expecting to hear from you,concerning the respond from the bank soon. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers, i can't wait to meet you face to face, Please inform me as soon as you contact them. Once more, i so much cherish your good heart, just send to the bank with your information OK. God bless you and your family,
Regards From,

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, no that is not a account to report to Alan and not a piggy to you. It is just the lad's make-believe information and part of his script.

A real scammer bank account will be given to you when the lad wants you transfer money into an account. And rarely, if ever, would it be part of a script. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I knew it'd be good to make sure. Damn Laughing

"I want only to say that it is always the simplest ideas which lead to the greatest consequences. My idea, in its entirety, is that if vile people unite and constitute a force, then decent people are obliged to do likewise; just that." - War And Peace
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does that last pic of "her" look photoshopped?

I see several anomalies with it, and yet other parts of it look real. I wonder what the reason for a fake photo would be with that script.

If it is a photoshop job, it isnt a bad one... which is rather rare from a lad.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the white pixels around her (skin-wall) could be an effect of a contrast enhancer which is normally used in cameras. but this one would be overreacting. but still possible, together with a strong noise reduction

on the other hand, no exifs. could mean, he used paint for resizing or another crappy picture editor. (but effective compression... only 20kb)

or it's completely shopped.

what makes the picture believable: the right angle camera-person-wall and the slight shadow of her on the wall (maybe theres something large white left to her).

scammer who uses his local neighborhood for models or ladette using herself and her best friend. my guess...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:

what makes the picture believable: the right angle camera-person-wall and the slight shadow of her on the wall (maybe theres something large white left to her).

Yah, I noticed the shadow also, which is why I questioned the authenticity of it... shadow looks real, the white around the head doesn't. You're probably right, overcompression or a total botch job using the contrast.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
tonyyeboah
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as a pro graphics designer my opinion is the pic is definitely real and just a mixture of the unusual angle at which she is standing/leaning and some crap exposure work. Pretty well lit so the flash will produce that effect.

you can see how you might think its a good crop job though

keep plugging for that piggy!

<b>My friend i want you to have trust in God that nothing will happen to your fee you are sending and don't let anyone mock you of your success because this is your year of jubilee that God have made you into and if you lose it is left for you Mr timothy mallet</b>

<b>SEND THE ENGINEER YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUNDS WITH YOU STOP ASKING ME FOR MONEY OK I HAVE ALOT TO DO RIGHT NOW</b>
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the same picture of the two girls and the single one
gee they get around Laughing

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Vinata Giolla
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scambuster3 wrote:
I received the same picture of the two girls and the single one
gee they get around Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic