SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Saga of Remy

View next topic
View previous topic

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's about time I published these emails. Laughing

Remy Dickson (aka Remy Nwadike) was passed on to me by a baiter named Remu. If it wasn't for Remu, I wouldn't have one of the most entertaining lads I have ever baited, and continue to bait off and on for literally years. Remy is now my longest baited lad, surpassing Brown Davis (who's emails have long been lost).

The email that started it all:
Quote:
Minge Merkins
to remy4real_love

show details 4/15/07

Remy,

Freet O Lay called you about the stuff and he told me that you said that you had the stuff and you were working on the project. I want you to know that if you do not get the project done Freet O Lay will be ruined. The man is waiting for the project on the stuff.

Minge

I don't remember much about Freet O Lay, only that this was part of another bait. I would be happy to link to it as soon as I find one.

He mentions a telephone conversation. If I have it recorded, I will post it. HERE
Quote:
Remy Nwadike

show details 4/16/07

Dear Minge,

Thanks for your mail and your telephone conversation of yesterday. You know in business you do not open up just like but you have to understand very well be accepting to do something for soneone. I am a busines afair man and i will like you to undertsand that what you requested from me wil be granted to you but it will coast you money to finalize the project. I hope you undetsand that it will coast you big amount of money and i have what you neeeded from me. You can reply me here if you like (@yahoo.com)

This email is my personal email address for my business affair and i will like you to channel all you communications here for urgent attention.
I will be waiting to read from you.

Remain bless in the Lord.

Remy

There was a huge gap in time here. Not sure if some emails were lost or that I didn't realize what a gem of a lad I had.
Quote:
Remy Dickson
to me

show details 8/28/07

Dear Merkins,

How are you over there hope fine. I just want you to confirm to me after reading this message by calling me so that I will know that this email address still belong to you.

Yours friend,
Remy.

Quote:
Minge Merkins
to Remy

show details 8/28/07

Yes, Remy.. This is still my email address.

Quote:
Remy Dickson
to me

show details 9/9/07

Dear Minge Merkins,

How are you and your family over there in United States of America, hope fine? I called your line this morning but you refused to pick the phone may be you are sleeping and if my call disturbs you, I am sorry for disturbing you. I am surprise that you do not call me again and I hope all is well.

So, tell me when are you coming down here as you said before?

I will stop here until I read from you again.

Message from your friend,
Remy.

Remy the Rash:
Quote:
Remy Dickson
to me

show details 9/10/07

Dear Minge Merkins,

How are you over there, hope fine. I just want to know if all is alright because you refused to call your friend. I am waiting for your call and telephone call.

My regards to your family as well as your friend in United States of America.

Remy

Quote:
Remy Dickson
to me

show details 9/11/07

Dear Minge merkins,

I hope all is well with you over there. I am astonished that you refused to reply my mail these days and I just want to know if you are ok.

Well, I strongly believe that you are fine.

Wait for your reply.
Remy.

Quote:
Dear Merkins,

I am happy that is still your Emil address and I have tried to call you but your refused to pick your phone and I will give you the name of the International Airport here in Cote D’Ivoire is (FELIX HOUPHOUET BOIGNY D’ ABIDJAN.)

Call me after getting this message from you to know when you are coming down here.

Best regards,
Remy.

Quote:
Minge Merkins
to Remy

show details 9/4/07

Dear Remy,

Thank you for emailing me back. I have some business I need to attend to. I can't tell you what.

Minge

Quote:
Remy Dickson
to me

show details 9/24/07

Dear Minge Merkins,

How are you over there, hope fine. I am surprise that you do not call me again and I want to know what is happening. If I have offended you find away in your heart to forgive me.

Please I need your help now.

I am waiting to read from you as well your phone call.

Your friend,
Remy

More to come Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic