SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

"I am not one of those people"

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M1chael 4ppiah, who turns out to be a woman, claims to be

Quote:
a Ghania who worked as a Financial Secretary with the WILBROS OIL & GAS COMPANY, Nigeria. That was secretely owned by the former Governor of Delta State of Nigeria. Chief James Onanefe Ibori

However, "she" turns out to be in Mumbai, India, according to the headers.

It's about her boss' money that needs to be moved. Seems he's in trouble with the EFCC. Mal was told:

Quote:
If you wish to know more about chief James Onanefe Ibori, just type JAMES IBORI FRESH CHARGES on GOOGLE

Mal asked for details, and was told again:

Quote:
please i know you must have read about my Boss (Chief. James Ibori) on Google

So Mal did, and wrote back:

Quote:
I did look up Mr Ibori on Google, and I noticed that a lot of the entries referred to scams using his name. I'm just being cautious here.

The Lad was quick to attempt to allay Mal's fears (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thank you very much for your response and i am very much please with your research over my Boss and i am glad that you find out that there are so many scam artist who are using his name on the internet, but i want you to understand that even if the world sees the African continent as a Bad continent, i can tell you that there are still good people like me in the Africa continent and i agreed with you that there are many scam artist who are using the name of my Boss in scamming people on the internet but i want you to understand that, i am not one of those people, because i have the fear of the MOST HIGH my creator in me, so i can not do what, i do not want others to do to me, because it is not good to pretend to be what you are not.

I want you to have trust in me and believe what i am telling you, i can not do anything to hurt you and i can swear to the MOST HIGH that what ever i am telling you is nothing but the truth, please help me, i know you can do something i really need this fund and i am going to share the fund on percentage bases as i have promise you in my first mail i don't have anybody else who will help me with the balance, what i am looking for now is the US$70,000.00 that will make the money i have now to be a round figure of US$500,000.00 and i am having the feelings inside me that you can help me in doing this.

Please one's again i want you to forget about what you have seen on the internet on how those scam artist are using the name of my Boss on the internet, some of such people where recently caught by the Police in a public cybercafe and they are in jail now as i am speaking with you, so why should i do such a thing to somebody like me when i know it is not good, i can give you the telling phone number of the Bank Manager if you want to talk to him and confirm what i am telling you about, he can testify of what i am telling you now, please i really need your help and i know you can do something to help me in getting this fund.

Well, I'm convinced! Wink

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and they are in jail now as i am speaking with you

Your lads in jail? Smile

I think we should be told.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
why should i do such a thing to somebody like me when i know it is not good,

I love it when they get on their soap boxes and spout moral indignation.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal replied:

Quote:
By all means send me contact details of your bank manager, or have him write me.

This came back (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thank you for your response to my mail i really appreciate it, I wrote to the Manager of the Bank and he said you should not contact him with any of the Bank contact details, for security purpose because the Ghana security network is monitoring every calls and mail that is be send and received by Banks due to the rate of money laundry in the country, so he said you should be patience that he will write you with his private email address and call you with his private number and he will tell you when to call him.

Because this issue must not be discuss through the Bank real contact information, in other for them not to get trace in your conversation with the Bank Manager, because it will be very risky and dangerous if you both communicate through the Bank contacts information because of the monitoring team and please like i do said in my previous mail to you that you shouldn't disclose this with any of your friends and any body else for security Purpose.

Please Sir, i want you to send me every information about you and your account details, so that i can take them to the Bank and inform them about your interest of assisting me in making the transfer, please send me the following information about you:

Well, that is really calculated to make me confident in Ghanaian banks!

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse me, no one “scams” on the internet. Does he have proof of these scams? Its on my computer, in my home, ya gotta trust that.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
The Scam Hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am glad that you find out that there are so many scam artist...

We just won't tell him about all the Bait Artists and that he dealing with one of the best.

We have no time for your joking, dear XXXXX Thank you for using our services. (Yulia Ivanova)

Your reaction is a deliberate attempt to delay the proceedings of this transaction, which will not be accepted by us. (Mr. Jonathan Wilko)

My dear, I just went to the bank that would get your money. I was told that such remittance is not there !!!!!! Once again you have deceived me! Why did you do that to me! I've always been honest and sincere with you! I cry ........ Maria

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic