SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Valentine's Day 2011

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leaving so soon, Pastor Frank ?!?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No bacon. I'm unwooable. Wait up, PF.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
leonsumbitches
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GYV::Tanstaafl::Abiga::Game-theory::Church-Sites Easter Egg 2011
Closed lad accounts x 18 (10 from Tanstaafl baits) United Kingdom x 5 United States x 2 Ivory Coast Netherlands Malaysia Nigeria x 2 Spain
Safari SW Bait - Cl3tus Orof3 Accra->8auchi->Accra->Lagos, co-bait with Nowhere Man, Bravo, The Dane & psychicbait
insults and more
How to kill a Badger
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, I'm just brainstorming ideas for our valentine date.

Just imagine how romantic it would be... (or click here)

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dearest Fartina, your chariot awaits!

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where'd PF go? dammit. He never waits until I can get my coat.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Never trust PF, he'll try to kill your house plants and make it look like an accident. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yeah, but he's a catch and release kinda guy. And gotta love the shiny foil.

EDIT: Mr. Scissors, I clicked on the link. Any squirrel worth his nut would swoon!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"

Last edited by TheFae on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Impstress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Closed lad accounts x2
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image JoseImage

Ooooooo Rocket sled! jump_4_joy

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, my true valentine.

PF is so yesterday. And so is bacon. Srsly.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
EDIT: Mr. Scissors, I clicked on the link. Any squirrel worth his nut would swoon!

I clicked the link too and wish I hadn't. Mr. Scissorkick, that looks sort of dangerous. Shocked Though, admittedly, the sort of thing Slightly would probably enjoy. Have a good time!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fartina: you are NOT giving me "the devotion <strike>my exalted position</strike> my provocatively sensuous personality so obviously deserves." This could prove problematic in a long-term relationship.

Just sayin'.

Edit to add:

Hey, Fae, whassup? Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image Juan Image

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, hi'ya Juan. What brings you here?

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ you always bring the cake, Corona.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, well, Fartina you have apparently found my weak spot...... Have you been taking notes from previous years' threads???

Hi Fae, nice to see you here. Wink You too, Eater's Sweetheart, Corona.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^yeah. Thumbs up This wooishness is so unbaiterlike. Well, for me, anyway. I'll get my shoes -- I have many reports to write. If my secret valentine wishes to express/gush admiration in my direction, ya'll know where I'll be.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
^^ you always bring the cake, Corona.

And ice cream too:

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic