SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

unlimitedmoneysystem.net

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to believe this is not a joke. But,

http://unlimitedmoneysystem.net/ - Ghana

Solicits WU payment, wire transfer to:

Quote:
START PRINTING YOUR OWN MONEY, LEGALLY

and

Quote:
Get ANY AMOUNT Of Interest-Free Money, without collateral security in 1 hour (from $1million to $1trillion); Money you don’t have to pay back in cash!

and

Quote:
BURY ALL YOUR COMPETITORS!

and

Quote:
Achieve 12 months financial goals in 1 hour

DB please, if we DB this sort of thing, and I will kill.

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Lachesis
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Laughing

How do you intend to write the report without cracking up midway?

PS, on the site:
Quote:
BANK WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTION:

ACCOUNT NAME: GODWIN KING

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXX

BANK: ACCESS BANK GHANA LTD

BANK ADDRESS: P.O. BOX. CT 1967, EAST CANTONMENT, ACCRA, GHANA

BANK SWIFT CODE: ABNGGHAC

(don't ask why I looked through the whole thing)

What...the... fuck?

The Swift code even checks out too.

I am so very very confused right now Shocked

PPS
http://unlimitedmoneysystem.org/

Confused

Mod Edit: Account number removed

Baiting/sitekilling numbers:

United Kingdom x 56 Ghana x 6 South Africa x 2 x 2 United States x 5 Malaysia x 8 Spain x 8 Ireland x 2 Canada x 3 Malta Australia Ivory Coast Nigeria x 2 Benin x 2 Cambodia Flag Indonesia Burkina Faso

Closed lad accounts x 21 Easter Egg 2011

Photo trophies x 2, Forms filled x 11, Baited domains x 9, Writing pieces x 2

"Ok i want to be addressed like felon Musa Songo." - Musa Songo
"This your transaction is giving me heart failure" - EFCC
"YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN IDIOT. DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. YOU ANIMAL." - Kojo Smith
"STOP FOULING YOURSELF JOHN." - Rodney Lloyd
Dr. Steve Forum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding. For only $999,997 I want one right now.
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As funny as the site may be, we still need evidence that it is a scam.

Quite possibly they do send some worthless guide and then it is not a scam.

Quote:
The UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM is a proven plan packaged in a manual that shows you the fastest, easiest, safest, least costly and the most guaranteed known system and platform to PRINT YOUR OWN MONEY LEGALLY, solve the problems and challenges most businesses, organizations and nations face, worldwide.Additionally, it comes with a License granting you the license to start printing your own money legally!

I don't think that they mean "print your own money" in the literal sense. Smile

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys missed his big brother Laughing Laughing

http://unlimitedmoneysystem.org/

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.this is like an explosion that will cause your mind to reel with ecstasy

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Get ANY AMOUNT Of Interest-Free Money, without collateral security in 1 hour (from $1million to $1trillion); Money you don’t have to pay back in cash!

This makes Ben Bernanke of the U.S. Federal Reserve look like a piker.

He proposes printing only $600 billion and that is over eight months, not one hour!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me make a list of this guy's websites:

http://u-m-x.com
http://ideasandsolution.net
http://unlimitedmoneysystem.biz [the cousin]
http://netideasltd.com/
http://minisitesbee.com/indexporto/porto29/copyright.html
http://globalline.biz

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I emailed him to get more information on his system.

(I won't post the headers to save space, but they do point to Accra, Ghana (41.210.30.46)

Quote:
May I have information on your offer, please? Steffanie

Quote:
from Godwin King <[email protected]>

Hi Steffanie,

Thanks for your mail and your interest in our offer. But I am not sure which one of our offers you are referring to, because we have several products and services as well as different websites for each. And this email is used to receive ordering details , inquiries for all our products and services, or/and request for bank wire transfer details.

So, if you can just send me the website link of the particular offer you are referring to, I 'd be able to send you the details you need.

Please check the website link where you found this email and send it to me, and i 'd furnish you with the information you want.

Or if you can only remember the name of the product or brief detail of what you read, i 'd be able to help you appropriately.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Godwin

Quote:
Hi Godwin and thanks for replying!

I was looking at the Unlimited Money System that you show on this page here: http://unlimitedmoneysystem.net/

Does it really work? I mean, I can really make my own money?

What other offers do you have? Might I be interested in those?

I really, really could use some money. I just lost my job and my husband, Hans, left me for another girl, and I need to figure out something.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Steffanie

Quote:
Hi Steffaine,

I am very sorry about your husband leaving you that way. However, the important thing you must know is that, the value and worth of your life are not tied to your relationship with anybody, including your husband.

You are a person of great value and worth on your own. So you must leave the unpleasant experience behind you, and move on to unleash the greatness within you, and become all that God wants you to become in Life. Your best days of your great destiny are still ahead of you.

Loosing your job in the current economic climate is now common news. There is no job security any where.

The only security you can have is in the constantly-updated marketable skills and knowledge you have, that you can translate into products/services in 'your own business'. And you can’t be rich working for others. You can only get rich in your own business.

Hence, you should even consider loosing your job, not as a bad thing to have happened to you, but as an opportunity for you to launch out on your own.

Loosing your job could just be the best thing to ever happen to you. Let me illustrate with a story:

A lady lost her job in a bank. She got a course about running a fast food chain, but started selling snacks from her kitchen to neighbors on her street to make ends meet as she didn’t initially have the capital to start out big. Today, exactly 13 years later, that woman own one of the largest fast food chain in my country, with over 1000 outlets, and generating the equivalent of over $300 million every year in gross revenue. If she didn't loose her banking job, may be by now, she would have been promoted to the position of manager in the bank earning up to $500,000/year, instead of $300million/year in her own business. Do you agree that loosing her job was the best thing that happened to her life? Same could apply to you too.

NOW TO OUR BUSINESS:

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM:

1. Does it really work?

ABSOLUTELY. IT WORKS. WE HAVE PROVEN IT. OTHERS HAVE PROVEN IT. COMPANIES LIKE Facebook, EBay/PayPal, Amazon.com, The Google Guys, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, IMVU , MyYearbook…... are ALL preparing to add virtual currency service, based on this UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM, to their businesses.

Do you think the above companies I just mentioned would dare to risk their hard-earned reputation and billion dollars worth goodwill on a concept that doesn't or wont work?

2. You mean, I can really make my own money?

THE ANSWER IS ABSOLUTELY YES. IT IS BEING DONE ALL OVER THE WORLD. THIS CONCEPT CURRENTLY ACCOUNTS FOR ALMOST 30% OF GROSS WORLD PRODUCT. WE PRACTICALLY MAKE MONEY FROM THIS

Do you know why companies like Facebook, EBay/PayPal, Amazon.com, The Google Guys, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, IMVU , MyYearbook…... are ALL preparing to add virtual currency service, based on this UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM, to their businesses?

It is because they believe and know from their own sponsored research that it's A $TRILLION OPPORTUNITY. And they expect to make $BILLIONS from it.

If these reputable world-class companies are getting set to print their own money and others are already doing it, why can’t you also do it?

There is no reason why you cannot, except if you don't know how to do it.

That is where this UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM comes in, to offer you all the KNOW-HOW you’d need to be able to do this.

Most importantly, the UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM contains complete, thorough and totally illustrated plan (with examples to model) with explanation of:

What to do;

How to do it;

Why, when to do it…..for maximum success and impact,

and How to do it with minimal effort, risk or expense.

Take action to order this tomorrow Monday, 10th, January, 2011

3. What other offers do you have? Might I be interested in those?

We have over 50 product offerings. Most of them may not apply to you as they are mostly industry-specific solutions. But find below, some resources you might find relevant.

1. Another offer we have that I am sure you might be interested in, since it directly relates to the UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM is the UNLIMITED MONEY BUSINESS at http://unlimitedmoneysystem.info/

How To Make $1million Every Month in 2011 in your own Unlimited Money Business.

Working only 4 hours a month

...No previous knowledge, no experience, and no previous business skills are required on your part to GET STARTED

Click below to get started now: http://unlimitedmoneysystem.info

PLEASE NOTE: If you order for the UNLIMITED MONEY BUSINESS, then, you don’t need to order for the UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM separately because, the UNLIMITED MONEY BUSINESS package also include the UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM as one of the several component that makes it up

2. BILLIONAIRE BUSINESS SYSTEM:

How To Buy, Start, or Expand Your Own Multi Million or Billion -Dollar Business....Without Money, Without Needing Banks, Credit, Or Prior Experience!

See details here http://unlimitedmoneysystem.info/bbs

3. Income Boosting SYSTEM:

How to increase your sales revenue by 1200% in 7 days, & win one million new customers in 30 days or less!

See details here http://ideasandsolution.net/

PLEASE NOTE: The offer on the sites above has actually expired. We are updating our various sites to reflect our current price offerings for all the above resources and others.

However, I would still allow you to get any of the above resources at the prices on these pages as at today, on the condition that you are ordering for them by tomorrow, 10th January, 2011.

By tomorrow, you would see new prices on the web pages of all the resources above. It shouldn’t deter you from ordering the resources at today’s price. So, quickly copy down the prices of all the above resources as at today, since I am giving you the opportunity to still get these resources at the discounted rates as currently stated on these web pages.

ASSUMING YOU WERE MY BELOVED SISTER, WHAT WOULD I RECOMMEND FOR YOU AT THE MOMENT, THAT COULD HELP YOU ACHIEVE THE SUCCESS YOU TRULY DESIRE AND DESERVE, AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE?

Considering the fact that you really need to start making money in your own business as quickly as possible, I would highly recommend, the UNLIMITED MONEY BUSINESS at http://unlimitedmoneysystem.info . Reason because, you get everything you need to be in business all fully set to enable you start generating income, up for you already, from day one.

And when you order the UNLIMITED MONEY BUSINESS, then you wont need to order the UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM you initially wanted, again, as it is already included in the UNLIMITED MONEY BUSINESS package.

However, if you feel like starting small and doing most of the work your self, to set up your alternative money printing business, then you can go ahead and order the UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM that you first saw at http://unlimitedmoneysystem.net .

And if you can afford it, you can order the BILLIONAIRE BUSINESS SYSTEM also.

Whichever, option you choose, I recommend you take immediate action tomorrow, MONDAY, 10th of Jan., 2011, to order for any of the resources above that you can afford and want. Reason because, our prices for all the resources above would change tomorrow. But we would still allow you to get any of them at the current discounted prices. And that is till tomorrow.

I look forward to receiving your ordering details, and helping you achieve the success you truly desire and deserve, faster than you ever thought possible!

If you have any question, simply feel free to ask me.

If there is any way, I can help you, just let me know.

Committed to your outstanding success.

Godwin

PS: YOU CAN FIND ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS ON OUR WEBSITES. BUT HERE IS THE ORDERING INSTRUCTION AGAIN:

ORDERING INSTRUCTION:

HOW TO ORDER OUR PRODUCTS

It’s easy to order. Just pick up your phone and dial +233268084978 and give the operator who answers you, your ordering information.

Or You can order for this product by making payments via:

1. Credit Card, 2. Western union, 3 Bank wire transfer.

1. HOW TO PAY WITH CREDIT CARD:

You can only pay us with credit card via Western Union website, western union.

2. HOW TO PAY WITH WESTERN UNION

There are 2 ways to pay by western union;

A. You can also pay with your Credit Card / Debit Card on Western Union website, http://www.westernunion.com

B. You can pay in cash at a nearby Western Union agent’ or bank that offers western union service worldwide.

DETAILS YOU NEED TO PAY WITH CREDIT CARD VIA WESTERN UNION SITE OR VIA WESTERN UNION OFFICES

When you pay by Western Union or Money gram, pay to:

Name: GODWIN KING BOATENG

Address: 237/238 Airport West, CITY: Accra,

ZIP CODE: 00233, COUNTRY: Ghana.

To inform us of your order use:

EMAIL: [email protected] ,

TEL: +233268084978

After making your payment, send the following information :

1). Sender's Name.; (2). Sender's City and Country Name

(3). Sender's Address and Phone Number

( 4). Payment Control Number (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)

How to Pay By Bank Wire transfer

BANK: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

BANK ACCOUNT NAME: GODWIN KING BOATENG

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0150435172700

BANK ADDRESS: ACCRA, GHANA
BANK SWIFT CODE: SCBLGHAC

Quote:
Dear Godwin,

I have to say your email brought tears to my eye. No one has been as nice to me as you have been. Thank you so much for saying all those kind things! You really must be a good man!

I am really interested in your offers, but I have to tell you that I honestly don't have as much money I would need to purchase one of the systems and to be even more honest, I am not sure I understand them. I have a bit of money in my savings account, a couple thousand dollars, but I really can only spend that on something I understand.

Sorry I might have wasted your time and you seem so nice too. Please don't think I am stupid.

Steffanie

Quote:
Hi Steffanie,

Thanks for your response. Thanks for your compliment.

I see every client or prospective client as a family member and treat and relate with them as such. That's why, my business philosophy is to never sell anything or offer anything or advice to anybody that I cannot proudly offer my blood brother or sister to buy. That's why I have clients that have remained very satisfied clients for more than 10 years now. I now see you as a sister.

I understand your position not to invest in something you do not understand. Your point is in order. Your comment only tells me that we have some work to do on our offers at further explanation or simplification of our messages to make it easy for even a 10 year old kid to understand in future. In that regard, you have not wasted my time. You have given me an 'idea' to try to make our letters simpler to understand than it is already.

I am not going to try to persuade you to invest in our resources or any other person's resources for that matter that you do not fully understand.

My only advice is that, if you ever come across something that sounds like what could be a blessing to you, you should take time to ask questions and do research to understand it in a way that helps you make an informed decision whether to capitalize on the opportunity or not. Dont dismiss oportunities because you do not understand them without doing little research on them.

Many years ago, I was at a crossroad in my life, having lost my 4th business and everything i ever owned to a dubious partner. The idea that i came across then was the concept of Unlimited Money (though it wasnt called that at that time) .I didnt understand it fully, but i did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions that made me absolutely convinced that this was the business for me.

I bought some courses to gain more knowledge about the Unlimited Money concept, with the little that was left with me after my erst while partner defrauded me and our company to the last dime.

I cant begin to tell you how much I have been blessed by this opportunity. What I can tell you is that my greatest financial success in life has resulted from the Unlimited Money System concept. My willingness to research, learn about what seemed like rocket science to me then, turned out to be my life's work that God ordained for my destiny before the foundation of the world.

And I strongly believe that the UNLIMITED MONEY SYSTEM concept could bring you a much desired financial breakthrough.

If you have any specific question about any of our systems, products or services, do not hesitate to ask me.

And if there is any way, you think i can be of help to you, please feel very free to ask me any time, as free as you would be if you were asking your elder brother or biological father, okay?

Keep in touch. Remain ever blessed and successful.

Godwin

Feedback? I don't think it is AFF -- definitely shady and probably a sham, but I don't see evidence of AFF. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree no 419 here. Cyberspace version of a snake oil salesman. Now that does no mean wouldn't be fun to bait...

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks, bill. Marking this one as N/A and it can be moved to Misc. Scams or wherever a mod thinks is most appropriate. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

umxltd2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the owner of the website being talked about here.

I am sure the person who started this post probably thought they were doing the public some good. Have you considered that, you could be wrong, and could thus be doing more harm than good to somebody like you, as well as the public you thing you are helping?

I have a few question for the person who started this post, that i would like every rational person here to think about objectively and rationally:

1. have you ever bought any thing from us? NO

2. Have you ever sent us any money for any product and you did not get the product or you got what you didn't expect? NO

3. Do you know any body that has ever had any dealings with us that complained about us in any way? NO.

4. does the response you got in your correspondence with us, even when we did not know your motive and intention tell you that you were dealing with very responsible business persons? YES

5. So, how can YOU claim that our product is a scam when you never bought anything from us, you never met anyone who bought anything from us that complained, and you never sent us money for any product that you did not receive, and you do not have any evidence to support your claim of our product being a scam?

I have never scammed any body. we simply sell product on the multilateral barter trade system, which is like printing your own money.

Hence, We simply termed the trade by barter system, as unlimited money system. The whole concept is fully explained in our manual. Everyone who ever bought our manual have been very thrilled with our product.

Not one of our clients have complained once. We have never gotten one refund request, because we have simply had an unusual 100% satisfaction by customers.

The person who started this slanderous comments and others who commented on the page, have never bought anything from us, and have never sent us any money.

So, how can they claim that our product is a scam when they never bought anything from us, they never met anyone who bought anything from us that complained, and they never sent us money for any product that they did not receive, and they do not have any evidence to support their claim of our product being a scam?

The person or people who posted the insult and slanderous comments on your website forum were not scammed neither do they have any evidence that our product is scam.

They simply assumed our site is scam out of their misunderstanding of our trade by barter concept also known as the unlimited money system, and they used that as a basis to cast aspersion, insult and slanderous comments about my person, my business and reputation on your website.

IS IT RIGHT TO LABEL ANY PRODUCT OR WEBSITE WHOSE PRODUCT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ITS CONCEPT AS FRAUD OR SCAM?

this website is doing a great work , exposing various forms of scams and fraud online. I appreciate and fully support what you, the contributors are doing.

However, the value of your great work can be undermined by overzealous contributors to your site, who would either deliberately or mistakenly label a person and company scam, that is not scam in any way all because they do not understand the company. Please before posting anything about any body or company , endeavor to have concrete evidence, to avoid doing more harm than good.

I therefore REQUEST THAT THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE REMOVE THIS POST FROM THIS FORUM AS IT IS SIMPLY A SLANDEROUS AND A LIBELOUS POST THAT IS WRONGLY TARGETED AT A VERY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS ENTITY.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi umxltd2 and welcome to Eater.

If you are the owner of the site and you are proud of your products, why didn't you sign up here on Eater with your name? Are you Godwin?

And if you carefully read this thread, NO one has said this is a scam. It is most definitely a sham and no one is making money on your system, I am 100% convinced of that. (Well, except you. Wink ) I am sure you are giving your purchasers something for their money, so it isn't an outright scam. However, is there any real value for the price you are charging? I hardly doubt it.

And while I am no moderator, I don't see any libel towards you in this thread and wouldn't be thrilled to see it disappear. Certainly, people need to be warned that at best, they will not make much money with your 'systems' and at worse, they will end up broke.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cyberspace version of a snake oil salesman

Sounds about right to me.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck........................

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

umxltd2 wrote:

IS IT RIGHT TO LABEL ANY PRODUCT OR WEBSITE WHOSE PRODUCT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ITS CONCEPT AS FRAUD OR SCAM?

Hi. And thanks for the email that you sent to me.
In reply to that point up there, nobody has called scam. Technically, this may not be a scam using the understood term in some jurisdictions (in others it is). Ethically. Yeah. I'd call it a scam. I'd also call it bullshit. And contrary to your claim that the concept of your product is not understood, that's exactly why I'd call it bullshit.
Somebody here called you a snake-oil salesman. Personally, I'd go along with that tag rather than calling you a scammer, but there's a very blurred, fine line between the two and you're sitting right on top of it as to pretty much make them indistinguishable.

Quote:
I therefore REQUEST THAT THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE REMOVE THIS POST FROM THIS FORUM AS IT IS SIMPLY A SLANDEROUS AND A LIBELOUS POST THAT IS WRONGLY TARGETED AT A VERY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS ENTITY.

Perhaps a legitimate business entity in your country. But in my country? Or the country where this website is based? I sincerely doubt it. In my country we have what we call "Trading Standard" laws. If your product can't match up to it's claims (which yours can't), it's deemed illegal to market it.
In the same vein, that means that any contrary discussion regarding your product is not libelous or slanderous. And to be truthful, even if your product did work and meet your claims (which it doesn't), there's no law which states that it can't be denigrated and pulled apart on the internet.

Regarding your personal details and bank account. I have to say that we won't be removing them. Although you state in your email that you are unhappy with them being visible here, they were freely available on your website and therefore already in the public domain. It would be hypocritical of us to remove them, no? After all, if you were confident enough to advertise them on your site, then you've nothing to hide, right?

I also have to say that we can't solely take the blame for the closing of your websites as you again state to me in your email. Hosters don't just close down sites left, right and centre. In fact, the onus of the closure is always on the site-killer and no hoster will act unless they are certain that their service is being misused. Hosters are in the business of making money and just like any other business, they don't throw money away without checking to see if they can keep hold of it first. We have to supply proof which the hoster will then investigate. Nothing is done on our say-so alone. If only site killing were that easy, we'd have lots of happy people in this part of our site. Obviously, as your sites have been closed, the hoster has grave reservations about the legality of your business too.

So to recap: We have not called you a scammer. We've called you a bullshitter. And this thread and it's contents are going nowhere.

Have a great day. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Well said! Very Happy

Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic